Professional massage therapists or masseuses may look for the best massage tables available to ensure their clients get maximum comfort and relaxation. These tables are constructed ergonomically, keeping the comfort of the customer and the therapist in mind. In addition, these tables are designed to be as versatile as possible to be used for spa centers, reiki clinics, acupuncture therapies, reflexology centers, beauty care settings, and clinics and physiotherapy centers.
This post brings a list of some top massage tables and tips on choosing the right one, depending on the purpose.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Massage Tables
The BestMassage portable massage table is a good buy for massage therapists, home users, and students alike. It is made of high-quality beech hardwood and includes helpful accessories such as a fitted cotton sheet and an oil pouch. The cover is made from extra-soft PVC leather that requires minimal maintenance. For a more detailed review of this product, here’s a video.
- Two-inch thick sponge for a soft and comfortable experience
- Easy to set up and close by opening and unfolding the bed from the middle
- Sturdy hardwood frame structure
- Height can be easily changed from 24in to 33in by adjusting the knobs
- Feet equipped with height-adjustable knobs
- Portable and lightweight
- Carrying case with adjustable shoulder straps
- Table may be a little wobbly
- Armrest may not attach strongly
- Cover may peel off easily
Uenjoy offers an 84-inch table with a maximum capacity of 500lb. It features a removable and adjustable headrest, armrest, and a carrying case. Ideal for home users and therapy students, it also works great for professional massage centers. Here’s a review video summarizing the features of this product.
- Reinforced hardwood frame with sturdy steel support
- Cover is made of oilproof and waterproof PVC covering
- High-density foam that is durable and offers extreme comfort
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Armrest and headrest are easy to attach and detach
- Height could be adjusted from 22.8in to 33.5in
- Option for free replacement parts within one year of purchase
- Weight limit has mixed reviews
- Surface is a bit too flat and may be uncomfortable
The basic portable massage table from SierraComfort features the beech hardwood frame and high-density foam of two inches, which makes it an ideal solution to full fill basic massage therapy requirements. This video will provide you with added insights about the product.
- Threaded support bar and double support wires offer stability to the frame
- Adjustable height from 25.5in to 33.5in
- Table is foldable at the middle
- Easy to transport
- No tools are required for assembly
- Durable PU leather that is water and oil resistant
- Supports 450lb maximum weight
- Does not include any accessories
- Latches may be difficult to release
The Harmony DX massage table is lightweight at just 38lb and could withstand a working weight of 600lb. It is 30in wide and comfortable with an adjustable face pillow, face cradle, and carrying case.
- Made from sustainably-sourced wood
- Cloudfill poly-gel blend face cradle cushion
- Nylon carrying case
- Measures 30in x 73in to accommodate people of varying sizes
- Natursoft fabric that is soft, durable, and supple to touch
- Non-slip stable feet and full-massage endplates prevent wobbling
- Lifetime warranty on construction and frame
- Three-year warranty on foam and upholstery
- No tilted top
- Massage endplates might make it difficult for seated work
This MaxKare massage table could be a good choice for home users and therapy students. Along with the headset, the set measures about 84in × 28in, and the table height can be adjusted from 24in to 35in.
- Includes a detachable headrest, armrest, and arm sling
- Bed could be folded easily and carried in a carrying case
- Adjustable face bracket for a better massage experience
- Large and wide frame is suitable for all massage treatments
- Easy to store and needs minimal storage space
- High-grade PU leather that is soft on the skin
- Can carry a maximum capacity of 496lb
- Heavier than expected
- Legs and support bars may not be sturdy enough
This could be one of the best massage tables that offer extra comfort with its tilting backrest. It could work well for both at-home users and certified massage therapists. The table features a hardwood frame with double tension knobs for each leg. It has the same steel construction support cables, all of which could support up to 450lb weight.
- Ultra-padded high-density foam offers support to the body
- Adjustable headrest, and removable armrests for customized comfort
- Standing table measures 84in x 37in whereas folded table dimensions are 36in x 8-1/2in x 28in
- Height could be adjusted from 24 ½in to 35 ½in
- Heavy-duty nylon carry case including pockets
- Three-inch foam containing face pillow with removable cover
- Non-slip and non-marring feet
- Oil-proof, waterproof and stain-resistant PU synthetic leather cover
- Assembling might be difficult
- Legs may not be stable
The Master Massage portable table measures around 84in long and 30in wide, with an ideal height option that extends from 20in to 34in. It is lightweight and could be easily transportable. The big top head design gives extreme comfort, and it has three inches multi-layered small-cell foam.
- Oil and water-resistant sand PU upholstery
- CFC free and denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
- Square corners offer relaxation to the shoulder area
- Formaldehyde and carcinogen-free wood
- Walnut hardwood legs with hi-gloss Dura seal finish
- Withstands a working capacity of 750lb
- Includes accessories: ErgonomicDream face pillow, ErgonomicDream face cradle, armrest shelf, and two-pocket carrying cases
- Pillow may be hard and uncomfortable
The wooden massage table from Yaheetech is a three-fold massage bed that could help you sleep better, reduce stress, and uplift your mood. It is made of aluminum alloy and beech wood and has a soft cover made of durable PVC leather. You may use it for spa, home massage, acupuncture, beauty parlor, and more.
- Easy to assemble by opening the case, letting the legs out and adjusting the height
- Adjustable head rest, hand pallet, and armrest are removable if not needed
- Height of the table can be adjusted to eight different heights
- Quick-fix locking mechanism in the headrest
- Chrome class and double handles make it foldable and portable
- Maximum capacity is 551.2lb
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Massage table may wobble
The Artechworks portable massage table is precisely crafted with hardwood and has a multilayer padding for a comfortable massage session. You may conveniently carry your massage table in its case with the shoulder straps. It could be used in massage centers, beauty parlor, home, and professional massage clinics.
- Waterproof and oil-resistant durable PU leather
- Adjustable aluminum legs with push buttons
- Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent the table from wobbling
- Adjustable face cradle that can be removable
- Offers a working capacity of 500lb
- Sturdy frame structure offers stability
- Table height could be adjustable from 25in to 33.27in
- Face cradle may be flimsy
- Carrying case may not be that convenient for all
This massage table is not only portable but also heavy due to the sturdy frames and cable. It could be easily stored in car trunks and closets and weighs around 35lb. The package comes with a face cradle, pillow, table, and a carry case. It is robust for its high-quality hardwood construction.
- Upholstered with 2.5in small-cell foam and soft vinyl with double-stitched rounded corners
- Measures 28inx 73in
- Height adjustment from 25in to 35in
- Withstands maximum weight of 450lb
- Wrinkle-resistant three-piece microfiber sheet set
- Double knobs and a strong cabling system give exceptional strength to the table
- Five-year warranty on the structure, and a two-year warranty on vinyl/foam
- Carrying case is not sturdy
- Foam may not be soft
The Giantex massage table is ideal for therapy students, home users, and professional therapists. It is precision-crafted with higher quality hardwood and has a high-density thick cushion for a comfortable massage experience.
- High-quality PVC leather cover is oil-resistant and waterproof
- Easy-to-carry case
- Widened metal hinges withstand weight up to 550lb
- Flexible and adjustable head rest as per user’s extra comfort
- Foam padding supports the complete body with even pressure
- Beechwood foot hard, durable, and slip-resistant
- Head support may not be sturdy
- Assembling may be difficult for some
How To Choose The Right Massage Table?
Here are some factors to consider when purchasing the massage table according to your professional or personal needs.
- Size: A massage table with a comfortable size is ideal for customers irrespective of their height. Do not invest in a small-sized table as it may not be suitable for tall people.
- Weight: Here, you should consider two aspects, the table weight and its capacity. Select the one that has a lightweight design and supports heavy weight.
- Adjustability: Check for height adjustment feature and consider a table that can be adjusted without by one person alone.
- Frame material: It is usually made of aluminum or wood. Aluminum is sturdy, weighs less, and easier to move, whereas wooden ones have an attractive appearance and can support up to 450lb. However, aluminum material is not as durable as wooden tables.
- Accessories: Choose massage tables with accessories such as a removable headrest, armrest, slings, or bolsters for positioning knees and ankles.
- Padding: The thickness determines the quality of padding. Consider the one that has at least two inches thick padding as it is comfortable and supportive.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John writes about furniture and household appliances and brings you the best options that suit your requirements. In this post, she has compiled a list of the best massage tables after researching several products online to help you meet your professional needs. She has also integrated a buying guide that can help you choose the right massage table.
Getting a massage after a long, tiring day is therapeutic. The best massage tables can fit into a spa, reiki clinic, and physiotherapy center seamlessly. One of the most important pointers to consider when buying a massage table is comfort. Look for tables that are lightweight, sturdy, durable, easy to assemble, and oil-resistant. You might want to stay away from massage tables with hard leather and those that do not support a wide variety of weight categories. Further, choose ones that feature armrests, bolsters, and comfortable padding.