Mickey Mouse is the cartoon character who made his debut in 1928 in a Walt Disney cartoon short film. He is the mascot of The Walt Disney Company, and there are several toys modeled around this character. Choosing the best Mickey Mouse toys can make a fun-filled experience for a child.
Mickey Mouse toys help bring the beloved cartoon character out of the screen and the child’s playroom. The joy of interacting with this popular cartoon character’s toy can be exciting for children who have loved this adorable mouse-based character for decades. Read on as we present a list of the best Mickey Mouse toys that you may consider purchasing for your children. You can pick a toy based on your child’s interest and age group.
Our Top Picks
15 Best Mickey Mouse Toys
1. Best Easy-Grasp: Disney Baby Go Grippers Mickey Mouse And Friends Collection
What’s Mickey Mouse without his Minnie? Incomplete! That’s why this go-gripper set includes Disney’s most famous couple together. These cars are made into a signature Oball design, which means they feature finger holes for little children to grab and play with. The easy-grasp design and lightweight feature make these cars ideal for children aged one year and older. These go grippers are available in other Disney characters as well, such as Tigger, Pooh, Sully, and Mike. This Mickey and Minnie duo also make for a great on-the-go play toy for children.
- Cars roll easily
- Suitable for family time
- Compatible with other Oball gripper toys
- Rugged and ready for playtime
- Teaches children to share
- Wheels may squeak while playing
- Paint may chip eventually
2. Best For Gifting: Lego Duplo Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Train
If it’s your child’s birthday and they are a huge Mickey Mouse fan, this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Train is one of the best gifts you can give them. Suitable for two- to five-year-olds, it includes a birthday train and 24 Lego pieces that are built to form a birthday cake, balloons, a candle, and three gift-decorated bricks. The Lego-building process can helpl improve their fine motor skills. The set comes with Mickey and Minnie figures who get aboard the train to throw a birthday party in your child’s honor. It features five Lego blocks printed with numbers one to five to help your child learn their age. Take a look at this video to learn more about the product.
- Designed for budding builders
- Pairable with other Lego Duplo sets
- Encourages creative building
- Suitable for role-play
- Tiny pieces may pose a choking hazard
- Some parts may be slightly fragile
3. Best For Imaginative Play: Jada Toys Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Roadster RC Car
The toy car from Jada Toys encourages imaginative play. Your children can move and spin the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Roadster RC Car with the remote control that comes with two push buttons. The car needs three AA and two AAA batteries and works on 27 MHZ frequency.
- Easy-to-operate remote control
- Works on carpets
- Textured wheels for smooth movement
- Helps sharpen hand-eye coordination
- May be a bit noisy
- May not spin on uneven flooring
4. Best Travel-Friendly: Fisher-Price Disney Mickey Mouse Fly ‘n Slide Clubhouse
Does your toddler always enact scenes from their favorite cartoon, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? If yes, this Fly ‘n Slide clubhouse is the right choice for them. Featuring Mickey and Minnie figures, a telescope, a see-saw, a table, and two stools, this toy provides your child with a world of imaginative play. This Mickey Mouse clubhouse toy also comes with a working trap door, a slide, and a detachable plane that makes your child’s playtime fun and keeps them entertained for hours together. It is ideal for children between the ages of one and six years. If you want a detailed review of the product, make sure to take a look at this video.
- Suitable for two-sided play
- Tool-free assembly
- Encourages pretend play and creativity
- Comes with a handle for convenient carrying
- Trap door may not work well
- Some pieces may come apart easily
5. Best Musical: Disney First Act Mickey Mouse Mini Guitar/Soprano Ukulele
It’s time to introduce your child to this mini guitar/soprano ukulele. Specially designed and sized for small children, it includes tuning gears to adjust the sound and nylon strings that are easy to play. Plus, with the picture of their favorite Disney character on the instrument, your child will have a wonderful time playing it. This Mickey Mouse toy is recommended for children aged two years and above.
- Aids in developing musical talent
- Traditional body to produce the right sound
- Vibrantly designed with Mickey’s image
- Durable strings
- May be smaller than expected
- May not produce much sound
6. Best Ride-On: Kiddieland Disney Mickey Mouse Plane Light & Sound Activity Ride-On
This fun Mickey Mouse ride-on toy plane is a cute little vehicle that gives your child a full-on driving experience. The plane’s cockpit features a variety of sounds and light – a revving engine, shifting gears, and realistic radio frequency sounds, while the propeller emits light while spinning. The plane also plays the Mickey Mouse march song and other delightful music that your child can groove to. And with the addition of a Mickey Mouse figure, this toy becomes complete. This toy is made of sturdy and soft material, which makes it safe for children.
- Wings can be folded when not in use
- Textured wheels offer good traction
- Extra front wheel for vehicle to move in any direction
- Includes a rear handle to prevent children from falling
- Rear bumper for stability
- May be slightly low
- Requires assembly
7. Best For Teaching Numbers: Melissa & Doug Disney Mickey Mouse Wooden Shape Sorting Clock
This sturdy wooden clock, suitable for children aged three years and above, is not only meant for entertainment but also offers various educational benefits. Firstly, you can teach your child to tell time on the clock and help them compare the time by hours, minutes, and seconds by moving Mickey’s hands in the center. The blocks come in different colors and promote early number and color recognition. Each block is designed in different shapes to match the cutout on the clock, which is a great way to learn shapes.
- Great for hand-eye coordination
- Encourages imaginative play
- Durably built wooden pieces
- Helps develop fine motor skills
- May not be sturdy enough
- Paint may peel away
8. Best Collectible: Kids Preferred Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Plush Toy
This adorable and huggable Mickey Mouse plush toy stands 6.5 inches tall and is the ideal size for children of all ages. It is made of ultra-soft material and stuffed with quality foam, making it a cuddle-worthy toy. Soon enough, you will see your child carry Mickey wherever they go and even talk to them – an excellent way of improving your child’s communication skills and providing them with a feeling of comfort. And with a jingler in his belly, this Mickey Mouse toy jingles every time you shake or move it.
- Can be used for decorating spaces
- No assembly required
- Intricately detailed
- May attract lint
- May be smaller than expected
9. Best For Pretend Play: Fisher-Price Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fire Truck
Get ready to go on a rescue mission with Mickey Mouse! Ideal for children two years and above, this set includes Mickey as the firefighter dressed in a fireman costume and his fire truck. Additionally, Mickey says some fun phrases. This set is powered by three LR44 batteries.
- Suitable for pretend play
- Teaches children about fire safety
- Sirens go on when the toy rolls on the floor
- Makes realistic fire engine sounds
- Some may find the toy to be loud
- May be smaller than expected
10. Best Detailing: Kids Preferred Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Crib Hanger
Make Mickey Mouse Crib Hanger your baby’s first toy. This activity toy includes a bead rattle, crinkle texture, a chime, teethers, and textured rings. The rings and teethers come in different shapes and textures and are suitable for chewing and soothing your baby’s gums during the teething phase. The sounds and colors of this toy are sure to delight your infant.
- Works as a developmental toy
- Pull-through arms
- Suitable for travel–can be hung on a car seat/stroller
- Engages and entertains children
- Plastic parts may not be durable
- Rings may come off while playing
11. Best For Crawling: Just Play Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Musical Crawling Pal
Crawling is one of the most significant milestones for your baby. But sometimes, at the initial stage, they need that extra push to get going. With the help of a crawling toy such as Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Musical Crawling Pal, you can encourage your little one to crawl. When you want Mickey to crawl, gently press his back – it activates the motion and plays soothing music. This Mickey Mouse plush toy is made of super-soft material and comes dressed in a onesie. Your tot is sure to enjoy crawling with Mickey.
- Easy to hold
- Apt for cuddling
- Comes packaged in a gift-ready box
- Good buddy for playtime
- May not be easy to clean
- May not crawl for long
12. Best Tools Set: Melissa & Doug Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Wooden Tool Kit
Encourage your tiny tot to learn hands-on play with this wooden tool kit by Melissa & Doug. With 14 sturdy wooden tools and a host of fun Disney characters printed on the toolkit, this toy will have your child constructing and repairing items. It mimics an adult toolbox and includes a hammer, nails, turn screws, a screwdriver, and other logs for your child to play with. It is ideal for children aged three years and above.
- Can be built right onto the box
- Teaches children about tools
- Encouraged open-ended play
- Boosts children’s imagination
- Doubles as a storage box when not in use
- Pieces may be smaller than expected
- Screws may get stuck in the holes of the box
Suitable for children as young as 12 months old, this is a colorful 7-inch guitar. While it may not function like a real one, it is meant to add some fun during your kid’s playtime. It includes a button, which, when pressed, produces light and music; your child can pretend to play by toying with the strings attached. One of the best Mickey Mouse toys for toddlers, it helps them improve their finger coordination and also strengthen hand muscles. This is an electronic toy that functions with 2 AAA batteries that are included in the package.
Recommended for children between the ages of 3 and 15, Mickey Mouse Train is one of the best Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toys available. This adventure tunnel will keep your active tots busy for hours. The set comes with 3 play structures that can be attached with the help of tunnel connectors, or they can be detached and used separately. The set includes 30 balls that can be filled in the ball pit while the exterior of the tunnel features various Mickey Mouse characters – all of which make playtime even more fun. It features an EZ Twist technology that makes it easy to set up and fold down.
15. Best Clubhouse: Disney Junior Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Adventures Playset
One of the most entertaining Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toys, this play set comes with popular Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Pluto from the titular show. Your child will have a fun time moving the characters up and down the helping hand elevator, flying them in the hot air balloon, and sliding them down the slippery slide. It also features a floor button that can be pressed to activate lights, two Chip and Dale figures, a play table, a chair, a telescope, and a spinning door.
- Suitable for two-sided play
- Encourages children to create their own storylines
- Plays songs to encourage sing along and dance
- Made to be interactive
- Requires assembly
- Small parts may pose a choking hazard
You must have realized by now that there are wide varieties of Mickey Mouse toys available. So consider these points before you buy one.
How To Choose The Right Mickey Mouse Toys
- Material: This is an essential factor to consider when looking for a toy for kids. The material the toy is made of decides whether it is safe for children or not. Kids are known to bite and chew everything, including their toys. Always make sure the Mickey Mouse you purchase toys are made of BPA-free materials. They should also be sturdy and durable to withstand the abuse the toys will go through at the hands of your child.
- Age: The Mickey Mouse toy that you give your child should be suitable for his/her age because some toys contain tiny pieces that may cause choking hazards for babies. Ensure to go through the age recommendation of the toy before you decide to buy it.
- Sound: Sure, children do enjoy lights and sounds in a toy. But not all toys come with soothing music or adjustable volume buttons. Some toys make such loud and jarring noises that it is quite uncomfortable for both children and parents. So read the description of the product to know what sort of sounds the toy makes.
- Purpose: Kid’s toys provide 2 benefits – entertainment and education. Make sure the Mickey Mouse toy you buy is fun to play with in addition to helping them develop various skills and interests.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Mickey Mouse has been the favorite animated character of many for generations, and children love Mickey Mouse toys. Priti Bose, who uses her research skills to review gifts and children’s toys, has compiled this list of the best Mickey Mouse toys. In addition, the writer has meticulously described the important features of each toy and included a buying guide for you to select the right toy for your little one.
Toys inspired by Disney cartoon characters have been popular among children, and Mickey Mouse is no exception. This character with a huge smile endears to children of different age groups. The best Mickey Mouse toys listed here range from crib hangers to plush toys and playsets to let you pick one based on your child’s age and preference. When picking one, consider your child’s interests to ensure it keeps them engaged for a long time. You may also choose one that helps sharpen their cognitive and motor skills and is made of durable and safe materials.
- Best Baby Doll Accessories
- Best Stroller Organizers
- Best Squishies Toys
- Best Maternity Leggings
- Dimpy Stuff Penguin With Ear Muffs Reviews