Monster High is a line of dolls inspired by characters from the Monster High series, and they feature Goth fashion style. So, if your child loves the series, here’s our list of the best Monster High dolls to help you choose the right one. These dolls have unique hairdos, cool outfits, and fashion accessories. Created by Mattel, a popular toy manufacturing brand, these collectibles revolve around high school teenagers. These toys are also suitable for someone who enjoys reading about or watching monsters. While some children love these dolls, others may find them creepy. So, before you decide to get these dolls, ensure your child likes them. Go through our list and see what works best for you.
Our Top Picks
15 Best Monster High Dolls
1. Best Glow-In-The-Dark: Monster High Great Scarrier Reef Peri & Pearl Serpintine Doll
This two-headed Monster High doll with a shared body and serpentine tail can stand on its own. The doll is designed around the twin sisters, Pearl and Peri, the daughters of Hydra. They have different heads (minds) but share the same body. You can check this YouTube video for more information about the product.
- Glow-in-the-dark accents work beautifully
- Fine detailing on the face and body, with cool accessories
- Flexible hands make it a perfect doll for pretend-play
- May not be very stable
2. Best Zombie Features: Monster High Freaky Fusion Neighthan Rot Doll
Freaky Fusion Neighthan Rot Doll is a hybrid with unique features that come from her zombie scaritage and unicorn heritage. Made with high-quality materials, this monster mash-up flashes new dual personalities and an outstanding style that is hard to resist for Monster High lovers. If you are still unsure about purchasing, you can check out a review of this product on YouTube.
- Comprises a doll stand, humorous fusion diary, and a brush
- Impressive blend of unicorn and zombie features
- Includes a hat with a hole cut out for unicorn horn
- Great attention to detail
- Hair may fall on brushing
- Choking hazard—not recommended for children aged below four years
3. Best Lightweight: Monster High Frights, Camera, Action! Elissabat Doll
This is one of the best Monster High dolls to have in your collection. Elissabat is an actress and comes dressed in a stylish corseted dress with ruffled layers, high neck, and a beautiful laced-up bodice. The fashionable, original ghoul dress is complemented by the tall boots in black and pink bangles. You can check out this YouTuber’s review of the product if you require more convincing.
- Lightweight construction makes it easy for handling
- Comes with a stand, character-specific diary, and signature-style brush
- Can take different poses
- Hair may be sticky and difficult to style
4. Best Detailed Clothing: Monster High Jane Boolittle Doll
The slim and tall Jane Boolittle is the daughter of Doctor Boolittle, the mad scientist. She is dressed in a monster-inspired dress and carries a walking stick in one hand and a classic bag in the other. This ghoul is a secret-keeper and flaunts exquisite accessories.
- Has movable joints
- Walking stick doubles up as a pen
- Includes a character-specific diary
- Has a sloth pet that doubles up as a backpack
- Accessories are of high-quality
- Detailed clothing
- Hands may come off easily
- Choking hazard – not recommended for children aged below six years
5. Best Underwater-Inspired Prints: Monster High Great Scarrier Reef Down Under Ghouls Posea Reef Doll
Posea Reef is the daughter of Poseidon and Kala Mer’ri from The Great Scarrier Reef. Explore her freaky flaws and learn the secrets under the waters with this Monster High ghoul, a popular character from the wild underwater wonderland.
- Wears underwater-inspired prints
- Has beautifully streaked hair
- Accessorized with coral-inspired jewelry
- Has eye-catching glow-in-the-dark accents
- Stands sturdy on her tentacles
6. Best Stylish: Monster High Monster Exchange Program Lorna McNessie Doll
This Monster High ghost from Rotland is all set to participate in the Monster Exchange Program. She is dressed in a smart outfit with scaritage icons. McNessie Doll comes with a skullette-shaped hairbrush, a doll stand, and a diary documenting her scary travels.
- Has fine mold, fins, and scales
- Carries a fabulous travel bag
- Wears stylish shoes
- Fins may keep falling
- Hair may not be as shown in the image
7. Best With Accessories: Monster High Freaky Fusion Clawvenus Doll
Clawvenus Monster High doll has a hair-raising hairdo and freaky wolf ears. She is a fusion of Venus McFlytrap and Clawdeen Wolf. With twice the flaws to flaunt, she is a Monster High ghoul with a unique killer style.
- Comes with a brush, doll stand, and fusion diary
- Wears an intricately detailed dress
- Dons gold earrings, bracelets, and a gold belt
- Carries a glowing green handbag
- Hands may come off easily
8. Best Dressed: Monster High Frankie Stein Doll
Frankie is one of the best-dressed Monster High dolls who can get Monster High fans screaming. She is the daughter of Frankenstein and is dressed in a smart cheerleader outfit matched with blue sneakers.
- Has posable neck, hips, and shoulders
- Easy-to-brush hair
- Made offinest-quality plastic
- Shoes and top cannot be removed
- Arms and legs are not movable
9. Best With Skirt And Shoes: Monster High Draculaura Doll
Draculaura is the daughter of Count Dracula and is one of the major characters of Monster High. She is dressed in a cheerleading outfit with molded bodice and removable skirt.
- Removable skirt and shoes
- Skullette design on the bodice
- Elbows, wrists, and knees are not movable
- Lacks articulation
10. Best Articulation In Joints: Monster High Frankie Stein Doll
This Frankie Stein doll has been designed around her unique scaritage. Frankie is the daughter of Frankenstein. She wears her freaky flaws with style. Dressed in Skullette and bolts-themed print, she is a Monster High doll who is always ready for scary posing.
- Articulation in knees and shoulders
- Has signature-streaked hair
- Dons yellow booties and matching jewelry
- Perfect for playing out a frightful story
- Hair may feel sticky
- Choking hazard
11. Best Fashionable: Monster High Beach Beasties Venus McFlytrap Doll
McFlytrap is all set for a beach adventure. She is dressed in her fashionable one-piece swimsuit and bat-shaped green sunglasses. Her love for pink reflects in the pink bag she carries and pink wedges she wears. There are little leaves molded around her hands, which make a beautiful decoration.
- Wears detailed and flawless makeup
- Comes with spectacular accessories
- Vibrant and soft hair
- Easy-to-bend joints for posing
- Size of the towel is small
- Doesn’t come with a doll stand
12. Best Fur Detailing: Monster High Monster Family Pawla Wolf Doll
Pawla Wolf Doll is the younger sibling of Clawdeen Wolf. She is ready for a family sleepover dressed in a colorful wolf-eye printed nightgown. She is a cute, small Monster High doll, with the fine details highlighting her werewolf evolution.
- Comes with a detachable tail
- Has oversized feet and hands with fur detailing
- Fun-filled accessories include a pillow, adorable teddy, and wolf-shaped sleep mask
- Comes with a storybook
- Has beautiful and curly blue hair
- Accessories lack detailing
13. Best With Intricate Details: Monster High Monster Family Frankie Stein & Alivia Stein Dolls
This two-pack Monster High doll set includes the daughters of Frankenstein, Frankie and her sister Alivia. The two sisters are wearing dresses with iconic prints and bright colors for a backyard BBQ party. The pack includes a silvery grill, serving tray, hand-shaped tongs, and three ears of corn with handles.
- Interactive BBQ playset
- Iconic watermelon emoji prints on Frankie’s dress and EGG drawings and cogs on Alivia’s dress
- Frankie wears an apron
- Intricate details
- Arms and legs are not movable
14. Best For Storytelling: Monster High Cleo De Nile Doll
Cleo de Nile Monster High ghoul is a fan-favorite creation for scary cool posing. Her fashion is inspired by her scaritage and freaky personal style. She is the daughter of the Mummy and dresses in a mummy-inspired and Skullete-printed dress paired with golden shoes and cool earrings.
- Articulation at the shoulders and knees for significant storytelling possibilities
- Dark hair and bangs flaunt her freaky flaws
- Detailed clothing and accessories
- Prints only on the front side of the dress
- No articulation at the elbows
15. Best Glittery Finish: Monster High Geek Shriek Abbey Bominable Doll
Abbey Bominable is a stunningly stylish ghoul dressed in a snowflake printed sweater dress. Daughter of the Yeti, she is a fashionable Monster High doll flaunting her purple translucent shoes and smart snowflake-inspired glasses.
- Includes voguish accessories
- Movable joints
- Glittery finish
- Limbs may be fragile
How to Choose the Right Monster High Dolls?
Picking the right monster high doll when you don’t know what points to consider can be strenuous. Here are a few tips that can assist you in choosing the best one:
- Fondness: With an exhaustive collection of Monster High dolls, it is important to know your child’s favorite to make things easier. It is always a good idea to buy what your child is fond of.
- Ease of playing: You must understand what kind of doll your child will be comfortable playing with. Be it cleaning the doll or brushing her hair, a kid should be able to handle it with ease.
- Safety: Monster high creations have small removable parts and accessories. Therefore, while selecting the dolls, ensure there are no choking hazards.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Priti Bose is an experienced product writer whose focus areas are toys and gifts. She conducts in-depth research and determines the best toys for kids based on numerous user reviews and product listings. In this post, she has enlisted the best Monster High dolls for kids, along with their pros and cons, to ensure parents can make the right choice for their children. She has also included a buying guide and some tips on choosing the right product.
Known for their gothic hairstyles and outfits and stylish accessories, these Monster High dolls have a unique fan following amongst children and teenagers. When buying one for your child, you might want to know their favorite characters from the series and pick a doll accordingly. Also, ensure that these dolls are safe to play with and attractive for your children. Besides, choose those dolls that come with cool accessories, fine detailing, movable parts, bright colors, and glow-in-the-dark accents.
Recommended Articles :
- Best Dolls For A 5-Year-Old
- Best Interactive Baby Dolls
- Best Baby Dolls For 4-Year-Olds
- Best Baby Dolls For Your Little One