Mosquitoes are carriers of harmful pathogens, and you need devices that can efficiently kill mosquitoes. Liquid-based mosquito repellents can be detrimental to health because they release toxic fumes. In contrast, several modern devices with UV light are incredibly effective at killing mosquitoes without harming you or your family members.
With these mosquito killer machines, your homes, restaurants, and offices will be free of buzzing pests. We have listed the 11 best mosquito killers, and you can choose the one that suits you best.
Types Of Mosquito Killer Machines
There are many mechanisms to kill mosquitoes. By understanding the principles behind each machine, you will know the type of device you may require for your home.
- Killers: These types of machines attract the mosquitoes with bright light. The mosquitoes will be electrocuted when they touch the electric grid. Therefore, you must remember not to touch the device when it is turned on.
- Zappers: These machines release a small amount of carbon dioxide into the air, thereby attracting the mosquitoes to the device. Mosquitoes are trapped in a tray without an escape route, where they die of dehydration. Although these models are safe to use, it is best not to touch them once turned on.
11 Best Mosquito Killers For Home In India
With Wrightrack’s mosquito repellent, you no longer have to worry about harmful chemical repellents. This effective mosquito repellent uses ultrasonic waves to push pests, such as rats, mosquitoes, and cockroaches, out of your house. By plugging the electric machine into a power socket, you can attain a no-pest zone for up to 800 to 1,200 square feet. But you might need to wait for three to four weeks to see its effects. Besides, due to its low-noise function, you can also use this device at night.
- Odorless machine
- Doesn’t release any harmful radiation
- Works on most pests, including rats and ants
Hness uses human bionics technology to eliminate mosquitoes. Its ultraviolet light attracts mosquitoes into its trap, where they are killed without using harmful chemicals. You can place the device near your bed or workstation. The machine is easy to clean because all the dead mosquitoes can be discarded from its trap box later. The portable, lightweight device has high battery life and consumes less power. It is suitable to carry outdoors.
- Release light of wavelength 365nm
- Eradicates mosquitos physically
- Has a removable tray for easy cleaning
iBell’s electric mosquito repellent uses bright light to lure them into the trap. All you need to do is to turn it on and leave it in a dark room. The high-intensity beam kills mosquitoes with its high-speed fan. The device doesn’t use harmful chemicals, and you can connect it to an inverter. It is suitable for use in indoor spaces.
- Uses only six watts to operate
- Has a powerful electricity grid
- Even effective on moths
If you are looking for a safe alternative to harmful chemical mosquito repellent coils, the Leoie mosquito killer is the right choice. The device attracts mosquitoes and prevents the mosquitoes from escaping. The machine can be operated by USB and therefore extremely useful, especially during power outages. It has a high coverage area, so you can place this electric mosquito killer in any corner of the room to keep you asleep all night. With the potent light projection and a noiseless mechanism that do not require any refills, you can also carry this machine on the go.
- Has a power consumption of five watts
- Release light of wavelength 362nm
- Made of sturdy ABS material
If you are looking for a device that can kill mosquitoes and tiny insects, the J3 insect killer is the best bet. The device uses sticky adhesive glue, and any insect that falls into the device will be stuck to the glue trap, thereby killing the insects without leaving any burning smell. The glue trap also makes the machine completely noise-free. The mosquito trap also emits a pleasant fragrance during use and is also suitable for larger spaces such as restaurants and offices.
- Has a coverage area of 650sq.ft.
- 2-in-1 insect killer and fragrance provider
- Comes with 20 glue traps
If you need a noise-free mosquito killer, you can choose Birbira products. This mosquito killer’s low-voltage LEDs suck the insects into the vortex, thereby killing them without any noise. Although it does not release harmful chemicals, the machine does release a small amount of carbon dioxide into the air, which helps attract insects. The device has low voltage and emits low heat. It is an ideal device in children’s rooms.
- Release a light of wavelength 365nm
- Has strong suction
- Works better in dark rooms
Ravin mosquito killer lamp uses simple dehydration science to kill mosquitoes and is safe to use in your children’s room. The device in a lamp model has noise and smoke-free operation and can complement your home décor. Its ultraviolet light and titanium oxide fans release carbon dioxide through a photocatalytic reaction. This gas attracts mosquitoes to enter the dehydrator, thereby killing them without using harmful chemicals.
- Only requires four watts to operate
- Contains six LED lights
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage
This small mosquito electric killer device is ideal for use in homes, offices, and restaurants. The machine works by sucking mosquitoes into the vortex and preventing them from escaping. Its LED light attracts not only mosquitoes but also other small insects. Because of its low power consumption, you don’t have to worry about soaring electricity bills. Since this insect killer machine does not release harmful chemicals and is easy to clean, it is a safe way to repel mosquitoes.
- Made of lightweight plastic
- Uses a light of 365nm wavelength to lure mosquitoes
- Has a removable tray for easy cleaning
If you are looking for a mosquito killer that is compact, lightweight, and portable, the Trady mosquito killer is the right choice. Since the device can be used via a USB cable, you can use it in any comfortable place and is suitable for children’s rooms or offices. The device emits light to attract the mosquitoes, and its fan sucks them, thereby killing them without using harmful chemicals. Apart from mosquitoes, the device also kills moths.
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Uses six LED lights to lure mosquitoes in
- Consumes less power
With an ergonomic handle, this mosquito and fly killer racquet is convenient to use. An easy-to-operate button turns on the electrified net, and mosquitoes get killed when they contact it. Since the racquet is rechargeable, you don’t need to worry about maintaining a battery stock. The lightweight design allows you to use the racquet indoors and outdoors. You don’t have to worry about getting an electric shock because there are 6.3 layers of plastic around the racquet’s handle as a protective measure. Besides, it is safe to use around children because the device does not use harmful chemicals.
- Easy to use
- Made of durable plastic
For parents who have been worried about their children being bitten by mosquitoes outside the house, these Deet-free mosquito repellent patches are what you need. Each patch must be attached to clothing to prevent mosquitoes from attacking. Because of their harmless chemical composition, these patches are safe to use. The mosquito repellent uses citronella and eucalyptus oil, so they can be used on children’s clothes. These patches don’t release a strong odor, and your children can enjoy a good night’s sleep without being bitten by mosquitoes.
- Offers 12-hour protection from mosquitoes
- Safe for all age groups
- Includes 24 patches
How To Choose The Right Mosquito Killer For Homes In India?
There are many mosquito killers on the market, and you may be confused about their essential functions. Here is our buying guide to find the right mosquito killer for your home.
- Technology: Various technologies have been adopted to kill mosquitoes in an eco-friendly way. They range from a simple glue trap to elaborate suck-in vortex traps. Before buying, try to understand the technology and choose accordingly.
- Noise level: Ensure that the mosquito killer you buy offers a noise-free function.
- Non-hazardous models: The chemicals used in killing mosquitoes may be harmful. Therefore, consider an environmentally friendly model that does not release toxic fumes.
- Location of use: You must choose the type of machine according to the location of use. If you plan to use it in a larger area, you can select a more robust model, while the compact model is more suitable for smaller spaces.
- Power consumption: Most environmentally friendly mosquito killers are electric-based. Therefore, ensure that the product you choose does not consume too much power. Typically, three- to five-watt consumption for the entire night should be good enough.
- Disposal of dead mosquitoes: Few mosquito killers collect dead mosquitoes in trays, making it easy to dispose of the dead insects. Electric bats leave dead mosquitoes on the floor that requires cleaning.
We use mosquito killer machines to protect ourselves from deadly pathogens. However, it can be counterproductive if the device releases toxic fumes. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a mosquito killer machine that does not cause any harm in the long run. Our list of the best mosquito killers for homes in India does not use chemicals to kill mosquitoes and is safe to use.