To find the best moving straps for your body, you need to do extensive research. Wearing a moving strap helps reduce muscle strain when lifting or moving heavy items. Hence, the right moving strap minimizes the risk of breakage and gives your body proper leverage while lifting the object.
Keep scrolling as we list the best moving straps in the market. The products featured on this list are available in different sizes and designs, made of high-quality material, adjustable, and have good load-bearing capacity.
Our Top Picks
Types of Moving Straps
- Shoulder braces: They are designed to leverage lifting of the weight through core body support.
- Full back braces: Designed to support heavy load lifting, they extend way beyond the shoulders, thus distributing the entire weight of a load on the back. They enable the support of the lower core and legs and make lifting easier.
- Simple braces: They have handles on two sides to support the weights. It requires you to wrap this strap off the base of an item and lift it with the handles without straining your back.
- Forearm braces: The designs bring dramatically improved leverage while lifting a heavy object. Accumulating the weight at the arm’s center allows lifting by placing the object near a user’s core. It, therefore, allows easy movement through added support.
15 Best Moving Straps
Comprising three shoulder dolly straps, the pack has a design supporting two harnesses. Suitable for moving, carrying, and lifting, it measures 12 x 5 inches and supports through the shoulder and core, thus keeping your hands free to maintain balance and ensure stability while moving. With proper lifting techniques, leveraging the body’s strongest muscles eliminates the chances of back pain. The adjustable strap also allows convenient lifting of objects with different shapes and sizes. Have a look at this video to learn more about the product.
- Supports lifting up to 800lb weight
- Lightweight build
- Supports pro moving
- Ergonomic design for safe lifting and moving
- Made from heavy-duty, tensile material
- May dig into shoulders when carrying too heavy objects
- Metal buckle may scratch the objects
Available as a pack of four in navy blue color, the heavy lifting straps from Augo enable endless pulling possibilities with a high break strength. They ensure 100% safe cargo lifting and moving. Each strap has a load capacity of 500lb per ratchet and is easy to fasten with a quick-release latch. It also supports industry-strength towing, moving, hauling, pulling, and pushing. Here is an informative video that tells you more about the product.
- Rubber coated S-shaped hooks for improved strength
- Made of high-quality material
- Supports maneuvering under excessive motions
- Double-stitched superior-strength straps for stress-free towing
- Durably built with a break strength of up to 1500lb
- Suitable for moving gardening equipment
- May be prone to rusting
- Strap may be thinner than expected
The moving carry straps from Forearm Forklift are made of polypropylene for added strength during lifting and moving. Ergonomically designed for two-person support, these straps are suitable for moving furniture, mattresses, and appliances while allowing easy navigation through interiors, stairs, and walls. Supporting proper lifting techniques, the lightweight straps are OSHA-accepted and reduce the chances of back injuries with repetitive and heavy lifting. For more information about the product, click this video.
- Adjustable up to 48 inches
- Can lift weight of up to 800lbs
- Make the items being carried feel 66% lighter
- Saves floors from scratches during moving
- Available in multiple colors
- May not be useful for stairs
- May not have a buckle to adjust length
Available as a shoulder lifting type, this strap supports a two-person moving and lifting system. The furniture lift straps are multi-purpose, allowing moving and lifting of lockers, desks, appliances, heavy units, and more during office partitions, home moving, etc. It is one of the most popular moving straps with an updated style that also eliminates the chances of scratching the floors, tiles, and woods.
- Supports shoulder and arm-mounted use
- Has a maximum combined load lifting capacity of 800lb
- Adjustable buckles help in easy carrying
- Stretches up to 118.11 inches
- Single strap can carry up to 440lb
- Lifting straps fit with sponge shoulder press pads
- Dye may fade upon contact with water
- May slip off from shoulder occasionally
The JCHL moving strap is a two-person lifting and moving system that comes with fully adjustable buckles. They are easy to use and support lifting without damaging the surroundings. Integrated with comfortable cushions, it also enables convenient lifting without any scratch in the arms or shoulders. With two-activity buckles on each strap and straps measuring 60 centimeters, the size is easily adjustable to fit item lifting of different types. The straps are lightweight, weighing 2.12lb, and measure 147in long.
- Can bear load up to 660lb
- Made from high-quality nylon
- Suitable for furnitureor bulk item moving
- Can lift all sizes and shapes
- May only be suitable for cubic or rectangular objects
- Instructions may be confusing
With a two-person moving and lifting system, this product from Kingmax is one of the best moving straps for house or office moving. The superior-quality thick polypropylene strap supports high-density lifting with comfortable holding with sponge shoulder press pads and a buckle fastener. It also helps prevent breakage when lifting weight with improved safety and performance.
- Reduces item load by up to 66%
- Built to lift loads up to 850lb
- Limits strain on arms and back muscles during lifting
- One-size fits all items
- Ergonomic design enables proper lifting
- Suitable for heavy units and machines
- Instruction manual may not offer clear instructions
Available in russet color and with a load capacity of 600 lb, this heavy-duty carrying strap from ArtiGifts comes with an adjustable grip length and requires only one person to use. It easily adjusts weight for balanced lifting and moving. The adjustable shoulder strap keeps your arms free to ensure balanced carrying of items when moving with a shark teeth-shaped hook design for a firm hold. It is ergonomically designed to enable the proper technique of lifting with a minimum muscle strain.
- Made of polypropylene material for heavy-duty lifting
- Length adjustable up to 17ft
- Tensile strap fit prevents floors from damage
- Easy-strap feeding through buckle hook
- Straps may not have sufficient padding
- May not suit tall or heavy packages
These single-use straps suit a mattress, construction material, boxes, and furniture lifting straps. Made of high-quality, durable nylon, the strap has a maximum load capacity of 600 lbs and it reduces injury risk by leveraging easy object lifting and employing proper body mechanics. It has wide straps for a comfortable lift and assists in single or multi-person lifting.
- Offers easy handling with minimum strain
- Adjustable strap extendable up to six feet
- Reduced pressure on arms when lifting
- Safe and smooth lifting of objects
- Includes a service guarantee
- Straps may not be wide enough
The two-person lifting and moving system suits professional movers’ industry-grade requirements; construction workers and delivery teams with stabilized lifting. Available in jet black color, it can lift weights up to 2500 lbs and is well-designed for equivalent weight distribution during lifting. The adjustable buckles keep your arms free while lifting heavyweights. Its ergonomic design promotes suitable lifting of objects with a webbing adjustment.
- Utilizes torso and legs to ensure minimal strain
- Supports lifting of all shapes and sizes
- Includes a suggested carrying capacity of 500lb per mover
- Has a long strap for convenient lifting
- May not be suitable for carrying items over ramps
Tikaton furniture lifting straps allow moving of bulky and small everyday appliances with equal ease. Leveraging the strength of torso and legs, the strap is 11 feet long and can carry up to 800 lb and enable comfortable lifting. It has an ergonomically designed adjustable strap system for improved fit supporting two movers. Supporting a well-padded vest, it ensures durability and comfort during professional furniture moving.
- Supports safe and secure moving, carrying, and lifting
- Comes with a sponge vest for added comfort while moving
- Includes professional moving essentials
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
- May not support lower back
- Straps may slip occasionally while using
The Welluck appliance carrying strap supports two-person lifting and moving with a maximum load capacity of 2000lb. Its back-supported design enables the effortless moving of a wide range of objects, such as furniture, mattresses, television, and piano, while keeping the arms free for balanced handling. The 12ft long black straps with their ergonomic design help prevent injury or pain to the body muscles. They are well-padded for minimum discomfort during lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Reduces item load by 70%
- Comprises two moving vests and two straps along with two sets of working gloves
- 100% automatic transmission of weight from shoulder to leg
- Design integrated with tiny sponges across the strap for durable support
- Includes a storage bag to enable easy packing
Supmaster offers a one-person support system and ensures safety when carrying heavyweights. Designed to enable the easy carrying of bulk objects, the straps weigh only 1.6 lb and are equally efficient in lifting and moving appliances, furniture, etc. Made of high-quality nylon; it supports weight capacity up to 600 lb and improves user experience with long-lasting durability and ergonomic design. The moving arm strap is convenient to use with a 100% efficiency guarantee.
- Includes a pair of anti-slip gloves for a firm grip during lifting
- Can save mover strength by 70%
- Strengthened grip reduces the risk of crushing or tripping
- Has high-tensile strength to support heavy lifting
- May require additional duct taping to prevent sliding down
- May not be suitable for one person to pick up things
The US Cargo Control mover strap is efficient at professionally moving bulky objects irrespective of their sizes and shapes. The strap is two inches wide and is made of cotton webbing for an increased grip in carrying heavyweight objects. A slide roller buckle fit enables sufficient length adjustment of up to 15ft. Its soft fabric also ensures safety and security when moving items on delicate surfaces.
- Shoulder strap secures appliances effectively while moving
- Metal buckle provides grip to the cotton fabric
- Has a lightweight build of 1.1lb
- Comes with a metal tip at the other end
- Strap material may be stiff
Packaged as a set of straps supporting a two-people moving system, the product from OneLina can fit any mover irrespective of its height. It carries a strap size of up to 112 inches and conveniently supports the lifting with minimized risk of damage and is easy to set up. The straps are made of high-quality fabric for improved strength and durability and keep your arms free to ensure optimum balancing during moving.
- Designed to support lifting and carrying of heavyweights
- Helps move safely without damaging floor or walls
- Reduces strain on shoulder and back
- Comes in three different sizes for easy use
- Effectively distributes load while in use
- May not be as thick
Available as a two-person moving and lifting system, the New Dawn moving straps support weight up to 900 lb. It includes a pair of non-slip gloves and house moving labels and is suitable for lifting heavy-duty furniture and appliances. The straps can easily support the lifting and moving of bulky items. The carrying forearm straps enable easy, quick, and painless moving with an ergonomic design. Packed in a special bag with drawstrings, the product is easily portable.
- Nitrile-coated work gloves for added grip
- Designed to effectively decrease shoulder pressure
- Reduces the chances of damage and injury
- Allows arm-free movement
- Includes a seven-year-long guarantee
- Some may find the straps too wide
How To Choose The Right Moving Strap?
Here are some features to consider while buying a moving strap.
- Weight-lifting capacity: Consider buying long-lasting and durable straps with a heavy weight lifting capacity to enable industry-strength lifting during home or office moving.
- Versatility: A lifting and moving strap would be considered versatile if it serves as an all-in-one moving strap suitable for bulk objects and items of all shapes and sizes.
- Safety: Look for mover straps that ensure safety to the surrounding walls and floors during movement.
- Strap width: The strap width is crucial in determining its efficiency in weight distribution and keeping unnecessary muscle aches at bay.
- Convenient design: A thoughtful and ergonomic design ensures convenient lifting and moving by leveraging the strongest body muscles – legs and torso.
- Warranty: Most moving straps are covered by a warranty to ensure long-lasting use.
Why Trust MomJunction?
To save you the struggle of finding a suitable moving strap, we’ve compiled a list of the best ones in the market. After sifting through multiple websites and product reviews, we have carefully chosen ones that reduce the risk of breakage while giving you optimum leverage to lift objects. Besides this, we have also considered factors like weight-lifting capacity, versatility, safety, and strap width, to help you pick the right one.
Dealing with muscle strain and lifting heavy items while moving is not easy. With the best moving straps, lifting and carrying heavy objects can be relatively smoother. Regardless of how heavy the things are, durable and effective straps will help you carry things easily. When choosing one, consider the factors like sizing, durability, support, and the maximum weight capacity it can be used with. Further, understanding what type of things you intend to move will help you narrow down a suitable choice from the different types of straps available.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How safe are moving straps?
A moving strap’s safety depends on multiple factors, such as its load-carrying capacity, secure design, object lifting suitability, and material. Consider these factors to determine the safety of use, and it is advisable to keep the load within its prescribed lifting capacity for maximum safety.
2. What is the maximum weight the straps can carry?
The load capacity of moving straps can vary significantly from one manufacturer to another. Some of the best professional moving straps come with an industry-grade weight carrying capacity between 2000 and 2500lb.
When finalizing a suitable moving strap for house or office moving requirements, consider the strap’s lifting requirements and weight capacity. Also, compare the prices and read the reviews for the best buy with maximum features and support.
- Best Puberty Books For Girls
- Best Gripe Water
- Best Toddler Step Stool
- Best Baby Food Storage Containers