Whether you travel occasionally or frequently, you need the best neck wallets to keep your travel documents, credit cards, and cash safe. Pickpocketing is a primary concern when you’re in a new and crowded place, but with a wallet that can be concealed under your clothes, you’re sorted. A good neck wallet can offer extra security and save you from constantly worrying about possible theft.
Keep scrolling as we have curated a list of some tried-and-trusted and best-selling ones that can accommodate your essential items and keep them secure. We have also included a buying guide to help you explore options based on some crucial features.
What Are The Advantages Of A Neck Wallet?
Here are a few advantages of a neck wallet.
- Its multiple pockets and organizational features help you store your passports, ID cards, credit cards, and money safely.
- It is easy to wear and access, and the concealed neck wallet stays secure under your clothes to prevent theft.
- Most of these discreet pouches are also equipped with RFID blocking technology, thus preventing scanning of your cards and important documents without your knowledge.
11 Best Neck Wallets
The passport neck pouch by Venture 4th can be worn around the neck and underneath your clothing to keep your valuable items concealed and safe. It features a Velcro-closure patch with an adjustable strap and an ID window to keep your boarding pass and passport handy during security checks. The high-quality product also boasts a slim construction, with a 5.5-inch height and eight-inch width. Further, it is lined with radio frequency shielding material to prevent unwanted scanning of your cards and documents.
- Three smart storage compartments
- Tested to meet quality assurance standards
- Two zippered pockets
- Water-resistant material
- Rip-stop nylon construction
- Scratch-proof mesh separators
- Adjustable toggle
- Wide range of colors
- May be bulky
- Some may find the strap short
Keep your cash and ID cards safe in the Lewis N. Clark neck wallet when traveling. It is made of durable and lightweight rip-stop nylon material to withstand the test of time. It features several compartments for storing different personal items, such as cash, coins, travel documents, and small electronic items, and helps keep your belongings organized. This travel neck wallet is equipped with RFID technology that effectively blocks unwanted scans, thus keeping your documents safe and your personal information confidential.
- Slim design
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- Features self-repairing zippers
- Available in different color options
- Odor- and shrink-resistant
- pouch may be hard to access
- May fray over time
If you’re considering a neck wallet that offers unparalleled protection and comfort, the Zero Grid travel neck wallet is worth checking out. It is a versatile, small-sized bag that can be carried to marketplaces and when traveling. The tried-and-tested durable neck wallet is made of premium-quality rip-stop nylon that is moisture-resistant and has multiple pockets and sleeves to compartmentalize your documents for easy access. And thanks to the YKK zippers, you can keep your passports and IDs securely locked.
- Virtually invisible design
- Features seven RFID-blocking sleeves
- Holds four passports and six credit cards
- Doubles as belt wallet
- Tear-proof fabric and lightweight
- Available in different colors
- Some may find the zipper pockets small
- Strap is non-removable for belt wear
Venture 4th Travel Neck Pouch
Lewis N. Clark Neck Wallet
Zero Grid Travel Neck Wallet
|Dimensions||5.5 x 8 x 8 inches||8 x 0.15 x 5.5 inches||1 x 5.7 x 7.5 inches|
|Weight||2.4 Ounces||-||10 Ounces|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
The chic travel neck wallet by Peak Gear comes in shades of beige and black, which goes well with any outfit, making it a trusted choice of many. Made of high-quality rip-stop nylon, this wallet repels water to ensure the safety of your belongings. The wallet also features a vented air mesh backing, which helps wick moisture, and the YKK zippers allow you to easily access your belongings as they’re jam-free. Moreover, this high-quality product comes with built-in RFID technology, so get ready to leave behind your worries and travel safely with your travel documents and cash in one place.
- Adjustable comfort-soft strap
- Can be worn as a neck purse, neck wallet, or a crossbody bag
- Five-pound Velcro for added protection
- Comes with lost-and-found tags
- Suitable for both men and women
- Lifetime warranty
- May show through thin shirts
- Some may find it bulky
The Amazon Basics travel neck passport holder is crafted with rip-stop nylon to be durable and lightweight and has several compartments to house different documents, important receipts, and your cash. These adjustable neck wallets with flexible straps offer a comfortable fit without weighing your neck down, making it easy to carry when traveling. Available in black and beige, you can settle for a color that complements your style.
- RFID blocking material
- Convenient ID window
- Breathable mesh panel on the back
- Adjustable neck strap for added comfort
- Lightweight design
- Some may find it large and visible under shirts
- Bead adjuster might become loose
If you’re on the hunt for neck pouches that are made to last, the Tarriss travel neck wallet is a suitable option. This time-tested and water-resistant neck wallet is made of 210D rip-stop polyester for maximum durability. The anti-theft neck pouch comes with three smart storage pockets, two zippered pockets, an ID window, and a Velcro closure patch to keep your wallet organized. You can easily adjust the length of the strap so that it rests safely around your neck.
- Comes with FIPS 201-approved shields
- RFID blocking tags
- Features a flap closure
- Double-stitched reinforced seam
- Water-resistant material
- Foldable design
- Virtually invisible design
- No belt loop for tri-fold mode
- Adjustable strap may leave extra string behind
Travel hands-free with this travel neck wallet that offers enough space to store your IDs, passports, phone, cash, and credit cards. This unisex travel zip pouch is made of rip-stop nylon fabric, making it resilient and durable for adventures and rough use. Further, the secure stitching offers durability and the water-resistant treatment helps keep your valuables safe.
- Compact and slim design
- Features heavy-duty YKK zippers
- RFID blocking lining
- Adjustable strap
- Wide range of colors
- Easy to access
- May not be moisture wicking
- May be visible under thin shirts
The Walnew neck wallet is a suitable option when traveling as it features a strong zipper and fabric with a breathable mesh lining to wick moisture. This security neck wallet has an RFID-blocking lining that keeps your credit cards and IDs safe from unwarranted scans. You can store all your valuables in three zippered pockets, two inner pockets with Velcro closure, and a mesh back pocket. Besides, this spacious wallet has a transparent ID window that offers convenience during security checks.
- Reinforced seams for added durability
- Slim and lightweight design
- Neck strap adjustable up to 28 inches
- Available in multiple colors
- Tightly stitched seams
- Small outside pockets may be hard to access
- Strap may be thin
This tried-and-tested minimalist wallet by Teskyer is a suitable option for those who love to carry leather pouches. The sleek and durable anti-theft neck pouch weighs only 25 grams and is just 0.2-inch thick. With six card slots, one clear window, two side pockets, and a zippered pocket, you can rest assured that all your travel-essential documents can be stored in one place hassle-free.
- Features a wrist strap and neck lanyard
- Fits in jean pockets
- RFID blocking tech-equipped pockets
- Available in six colors
- Zippers may be fragile
- Stiff pockets may be hard to access
Have one less thing to worry about when traveling by keeping your documents and cash safe in this RFID-blocking neck wallet. The wallet stays slim and compact once you store your travel essentials and is invisible even under thin layers of clothes. With three zippered pockets and one Velcro pocket, it offers plenty of storage space for personal items. Moreover, it comes with a removable, adjustable strap that allows you to wear the wallet the way you want.
- Complete RFID blocking
- Features durable metal loops and hooks
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Soft and breathable back panel
- Water-resistant nylon construction
- Flexible to wear in different styles
- Thin strap may not be suitable for holding heavy items
- Some may find it bulky
If you’re looking for neck wallets with multiple compartments, the Omystyle’s neck pouch is exactly what you need. It is flexible and offers several pockets to house your valuable items. Its breathable construction wicks moisture and keeps your belongings dry, and the RFID-blocking tech-equipped pockets make it impossible to scan your ID cards and credit cards. Further, with its ultra-sticky Velcro and sturdy zippers, this spacious wallet is the perfect travel document holder that keeps every document, passport, and card safe.
- Slim and lightweight
- Neck strap adjustable up to 55 inches
- Anti-chafing and anti-sweat fabric
- Soft neck strap
- Suitable for men and women
- Available in multiple colors
- Pouch might be visible under clothes
- Some may find the strap fragile
How To Choose The Right Neck Wallets?
Keeping certain factors in mind when buying a neck wallet will help you find one that fulfills your needs. Here are some aspects worth considering in a neck wallet.
- Adequate compartments: You have fewer things to worry about when you store all your essential documents for traveling in one place. Therefore, look for a wallet equipped with a good number of pockets and zippered and Velcro closures to keep all your documents and personal items safe and easily accessible. You can also look for one with a hidden pocket for additional safety.
- RFID blocking mechanism: RFID blocking helps keep your chip-enabled cards and ID proofs from being scanned without your knowledge. Hence, choose anti-theft neck wallets to keep your personal information confidential and safe from theft.
- Adjustable neck strap: An adjustable neck strap ensures that you have a customized fit and the wallet does not cause any strain to your neck. Also, it allows you to carry the wallet in different ways such as a crossbody or belt wallet.
- Slim profile: If you’re looking for an undercover neck wallet that is easy to conceal under clothes, make sure the wallet is sleek. A 0.2- to 0.4-inch thick wallet is ideal for an invisible look.
Jodie Filogomo, a style consultant and fashion blogger, says, “I recommend you choose a lightweight neck wallet. Also, layer the neck wallet over a thin t-shirt instead of having it sit against your skin.”
Why Trust MomJunction?
Poulami Nag, our in-house product writer, researcher, and reviewer, has a flair for writing and loves offering fashion advice to her readers. She has sifted through various trusted websites to pick the best-suited neck wallets for travel. She has gone through several user ratings and reviews and compared different products to recommend the best ones to her readers. Poulami has also included a buying guide to help buyers make the right decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the disadvantages of neck wallets?
Using neck wallets is one of the best and safest ways to organize your cash and travel documents, as they come with compact money pouches and pockets. However, some neck wallets may feel bulky and uncomfortable on your neck when worn for a long time.
2. What should I carry in my neck wallet?
You can carry important travel essentials such as passports, travel documents, cash, cards, phone, and IDs in your neck wallet.
3. How long does a good quality neck wallet last?
If you are someone who travels a lot, you might wear them all day on your trips, and a good quality neck wallet might last you a year or more. The durability of the wallet might, however, depend on the quality of the materials used and how you handle it.
The best neck wallets or passport holders are loaded with anti-theft features essential for storing documents when traveling. These wallets are designed to offer comfort and security and keep your documents safe. These lightweight and compact neck wallets are designed for easy handling. We recommend the Venture 4th Travel Neck Pouch, as it protects your documents from unwanted scanning, and the Zero Grid Travel Neck Wallet, which features RFID-blocking sleeves and tear-proof fabric and is lightweight. When choosing a neck wallet, it helps if you consider the number of compartments and pockets to ensure you have adequate space to store all your travel essentials and personal items. And when you invest in a water-resistant, durable neck pouch, it will last you several years as you travel around the world.
Infographic: How To Wear Neck Wallets?
A neck wallet can securely hold your cash, cards, and documents when traveling. In addition, the wallet’s proximity to the body provides easy access and keeps it from getting snatched by burglars. Check out the following infographic to learn how to wear a neck wallet in the best possible manner.
- Best Purses For Back Pain
- Best Unique Gifts For Men
- Best Handbag Organizers
- Best Backpack Purses For Moms