Taking your little one to any noisy events might be very intimidating for their ears, which parents usually do not give attention to. Thankfully, the best noise-canceling headphones for kids and babies keep their ears protected from loud noise. These headphones can help a baby stay calm, happy, and relaxed in a noise-filled environment. Read on to check the list of noise-canceling headphones that make the plane trips and festive moments enjoyable for you and your little one.
Do Babies Need Noise-Canceling Headphones?
Babies have sensitive and delicate ears prone to quick damage if exposed to harsh sounds and noisy events. The fibers within the ear canals can be damaged easily if not taken care of.
Premium-quality noise-blocking headphones can minimize noise-induced hearing issues. The device can be beneficial in sporting events, traveling, watching TV, attending parties, festive occasions, etc.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Noise-Canceling Headphones For Babies
1. Best For Enhanced Flexibility: MidolaVolume Limited 85dB Kids Headphone
Midola headset is a multifunctional product that allows convenient playtime of eight hours. Operable as wired and wireless, the Bluetooth headphone features an adjustable headband for enhanced flexibility. The soft ear cushions ensure comfort to your ears. This versatile product can be paired with various Bluetooth devices and produces excellent sound quality.
- Switchable volume from 85dB to 110dB
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
- Comes with a one-year replacement guarantee
- Convenient buttons
- May be fragile
2. Best For Delicate Ears: Dr.meter EM100 Kids Protective Earmuffs
Providing enhanced comfort and safety to your kids’ delicate ears, the headset features a 27NRR noise reduction rating suitable for blocking extreme noise caused at airports, festive events, and construction sites. Its soft PU leather headband fits all head sizes and has a snug fit. The device’s foldable structure makes it easy to carry around.
- Rotatable cups
- Authorized certification
- Padded ear cushions
- Might be challenging for kids to use
3. Best For Device Compatibility: Puro Sound LabsBT2200s Volume Limited Kids’ Bluetooth Headphones
The kids’ headphones from Puro Sound Labs work well to protect babies’ sensitive eardrums. With ann 85dB limited volume range and an in-built microphone, the high-quality product provides premium-sound quality and crisp vocals. Compatible with numerous devices, including iPhone and Android, the hassle-free device allows free movement within 30 feet. The lightweight device blocks about 82% of the ambient noise and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Take a look at this video to learn more about the product.
- One-touch Bluetooth pairing
- Features wireless mode
- Long-lasting battery life
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Maybe prone to quick wear and tear
4. Best For Crowded Places: Snug Kids Ear Protection Sound Proof Earmuffs
Snug kids’ ear protection earmuffs are ideal for noisy events and crowded places. Suitable for kids with autism, the equipment helps block out the triggering noises and sounds. The low-profile clamp design ensures enhanced safety and security of your little one’s ears. It is comfortable and easy to carry and features padded ear cushions for a snug fit. Watch this YouTuber’s honest review to get a better idea about the product and its features.
- Comes with a five-year guarantee
- May not block sounds completely
5. Best For Comfort And Durability: Prohear 032 Kids Ear Protection Safety Ear Muffs
The protective earmuffs from Prohearhave vibrant colors that make them attractive. Its padded headband fits well and features soft ear pads, ensuring enhanced comfort and durability. The earmuffs include 360° rotatable cups and an effective snap-in design.
- Easy to pack
- Easy to maintain
- May be stiff
6. Best For Easy Volume Adjustment: eKids Spiderman Kids Ear Protectors Earmuffs
The two-in-one Spiderman ear muffs are equipped with a 21dB noise reduction level, making it an apt choice for your child’s sensitive ears. Suitable for noisy events, sporting events, concerts, racing events, and travel purposes, the device is easy to carry around. A detachable audio input cable included in the package allows you to transform ear protectors into headphones conveniently. The parental control switch is located at the bottom for easy volume adjustment.
- Soft foam ear pads
- Padded headband
- May not be adjustable
7. Best Battery Life: Infurture Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
In future headphones feature advanced noise reduction technology, combining active and passive noise reduction that help detect and eliminate a wide range of frequency noise. Quick to recharge, the headphones have a long-lasting battery life of approximately 40 hours. The volume-limiting headphones feature swivel joints that automatically fit according to the head’s shape. It delivers excellent and crisp sound quality and features a premium-quality built-in microphone.
- Powerful bass effect
- Features Bluetooth mode
- Enhanced clarity
- Battery life is relatively short
8. Best Foldable Design: Monodeal Kids Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
With active ANC technology, the headphones have a foldable design that is easier to carry around. The product comes with a two-pin airplane power adapter and is compatible with various smartphones and tablets. This PU leather headband fits all head shapes and ears. Its in-built, rechargeable lithium battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime with one charge.
- Snug fit
- Helps minimize fatigue
- Comes withan18-month warranty
- May not cover ears completely
9. Best Lightweight : EpoforActive Noise Cancelling Headphones
The first-rate hybrid active volume-limiting headphones are an authentic sound-preserving wireless device. Engineered with CVC 8.0, the noise-canceling microphone is equipped with premium-sound quality and in-built control buttons. The wireless 5.0 ensures a quick and stable connection with minimal power consumption. Quite lightweight, the device has soft memory-protein earpads and an adjustable headband to fit your head shape. A carrying pouch is included to ensure convenient traveling.
- Quick to charge
- Ergonomic design
- Seamless fit
- Indicator light might stay on
10. Best BPA-Free: Alpine Hearing Protection Muffy Earmuffs For Kids
Suitable for children aged between 3 to 14 years, the Alpine Hearing Protection Muffy Earmuffs can help reduce exposure to loud noises. It is made from premium materials that go easy on the ears. This earmuff is also the recipient of the 2021 Red Dot Design Award, thanks to bringing in quality commitment toward hearing protection. It can help reduce acoustic attenuation from 21 to 28 dB as it complies with the EU and US regulations. They come with an adjustable headband and are available in a variety of colors to choose from, such as blue, green, mint, pink, and yellow.
- Some may find it small
11. Best For Stable Connection: VotohrtPink Noise Cancelling Headphones
Equipped with the ANC technology, the pink noise-canceling headphones help eliminate ambient noise in large crowds and busy traffic. A talk microphone is located at the device’s fan-shaped area, ensuringa premium radio effect and a clear call. You can conveniently enjoy wireless music with its wireless 5.0 chip, allowing you to enjoy and explore a stable connection. Its protein earmuffs are soft and tactile with a foldable design that ensures easy transportability.
- Quality tested
- Long-lasting battery
- Charging cord may be relatively small
How To Choose The Right Noise-Canceling Headphones For Babies?
Here is a list of all the essential features to consider before buying noise-canceling headphones for babies.
- Comfort: Select earphones that are comfortable and soft padded to prevent discomfort and allow easy wearing.
- Versatile: Look for a headphone that can cancel dangerous noises and allow you to enjoy premium-quality music.
- Flexibility: Search for headphones offering convenient adjustability that provides your child a snug fit.
- Attractive: Look for a product with an appealing design and vibrant colors to keep babies engaged and attracted.
- Built: Choose a device that is sturdy and can withstand wear and tear for long-lasting use.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Our seasoned writer Wedetso Chirhah, specializing in electronics and automobiles, relies on facts and research before curating product reviews. He evaluates parameters such as comfort, versatility, looks, and adjustability before writing a detailed description of each product with pros and cons. His list of the best noise-canceling headphones for kids is no different as he analyzes multiple products and user reviews before carefully choosing high-quality products.
Babies and children have sensitive earbuds that cannot withstand loud noises. Thus, to protect their delicate ears and prevent damage, investing in noise-canceling headphones is necessary. These feature comfortable and soft padding to reduce discomfort and help keep the little ones calm and relaxed. When selecting the ideal one for your child, ensure it is adjustable, padded, attractive, and lightweight. Further, it should withstand wear and tear, be compatible with several devices, and allow free movement.
- Best Earbuds For Sleeping
- Best Baby Ear Protections
- Best Music Players For Kids
- Best Gifts For Gamers
- Best Keyboards For Kids