A clogged toilet bowl can be revulsive. Along with being a hygiene issue, it could also increase the risk of cracks and leaks from the toilet. Getting the best non-clogging toilets can ensure that you do not have to flush multiple times. These toilets are usually a one-piece design and have a larger piston flush valve than conventional toilets.
A good anti-clogging toilet also makes your bathroom look new and fresh. Check out our list of the five best non-clogging toilets and choose the one that suits your needs.
5 Best Non-Clogging Toilets
Woodbridge’s toilet does not gather dust because there are no bends and corners. It provides noise-free and powerful flushing functions, ensuring no clogs and leakage. Its one-piece design makes it easy to install.
- Comfort height design
- Pre-installed soft-closing seat
- Durable steel seat hinge
- UPC- and CSA-certified
- Comes with a hand wrench tool to easily tighten the bolts
- Easy-to-clean toilet
- Might need to hold the flush button for a little long
Kohler’s anti-clogging toilet, one of the best in the industry, uses five-stage flushing technology to achieve superior performance. The elongated toilet bowl can effectively clean waste even with 20% less water. The three-bolt installation process makes the installation process easy. This water-sense toilet strictly complies with the EPA’s flushing guidelines to achieve better compliance and usability.
- Noticeably taller than other toilets
- Easy flushing system
- Comes with toilet frame arm support
- Flush is quick and quiet
- Takes less time for installation
- Might not come with the toilet flange bolts
The American Standard’s product is a one-piece toilet, which takes up less toilet space. The powerful flushing function can reduce water consumption and save water bills. The right height siphon action jetted bowl can move more than 70% waste than other standard models and can prevent clogging and help you get the best toilet experience with a clean surface.
- Utilitarian elongated bowl shape
- Easy to install
- Powerful flush
- Durable flush piston
- The quality of seat may not be up to the mark
Horow’s toilet is a new model with small bolts, suitable for any bathroom size. The flushing mechanism is highly efficient. The seat adopts an elongated design, which can save precious bathroom space. The product can ensure that the toilet is free from clogs, leaks, and cracks. It does not take much time to install the toilet because it contains L-bar screws.
- Silent-closing lid
- Simplified maintenance
- Made of high-quality porcelain
- The flush valve could get loose sometimes
DeerValley’s toilet is a one-piece toilet with a comfortable height, a soft-close seat, and an efficient flush action. It is quiet and does not clog or leak. There is a convenient supply line, which can also actively save water while removing the waste. The toilet is easy to clean and maintain. It comes with a package that includes a pre-installed flush valve, floor bolts, and wax rings.
- Comes with an instruction manual
- Dual-flush model
- Push-button removable seat
- Looks stylish and consumes less space
- Toilet seat is narrow and uncomfortable
What To Look For Before Buying A Non-Clogging Toilet?
When choosing a suitable non-clogging toilet, consider the following points.
- Large flush valve: Ensure that the model you buy has a large flush valve. The valve size should be at least three inches, and the trapway should be 2.3 inches or larger. This will help create a large trapway enough to clean large masses.
- One-piece design: A one-piece design is easy to install and maintain. These can prevent leakage and support the anti-clogging toilet function effectively. The one-piece design also helps create a large trapway to eliminate waste.
Get the right anti-clogging toilet to prevent frequent maintenance. Choose sturdy materials and designs to make your bathroom appear stylish, workable, and practical. Explore this list of the best non-clogging toilets and choose one that suits your requirements.