Non-stick cookware is an essential kitchen accessory that can save the food’s natural moisture and hold its nutritional value. This kitchen tool is beneficial for cooking delicate food that may somehow stick to the pan and ideal for cooking different food varieties, including pancakes, sausages, and eggs.
Nonstick cookware requires less oil to prepare any food to its crisp level without compromising the taste. You should replace it once the non-stick layer begins to come off.
The wide range of non-stick cookware on the market can make buying the best product daunting. Therefore, we have listed the 11 best non-stick cookware in India that suit your needs.
11 Best Nonstick Cookware Sets In India
This high-quality and budget-friendly non-stick cookware is a 15-piece set, including a frying pan, a casserole pan, a saucepan, and other cooking essentials. The aluminum body allows even heat distribution and makes it ideal for gas and electric stovetops. On the other hand, the BPA-free non-stick layer prevents food from sticking to the surface without affecting its taste.
- All pans come with a vented glass lid
- Soft-touch handles
- Set includes soup ladle, pasta server, slotted turner, slotted serving spoon, and a serving spoon
- Spiral bottom for even heat distribution
Wonderchef ceramic cookware has a space-saving design with removable handles, allowing compact storage. This non-stick cookware uses aluminum metal for quick heat distribution. It has a glass lid compatible with four pans, and the four layers of non-stick coating ensure the pans’ longevity. The non-stick coat does not contain Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA).
- Includes a saucepan, a tawa, a frying pan, and a wok
- Induction compatible
- Comes with two detachable heat-resistant handles that can be fitted via an easy click system
- Suitable for convection cooking
Hawkins Futura non-stick cooking utensils are versatile, stylish, and suitable for use on an induction top. The non-stick induction cookware has an aluminum base, known for its effective heat distribution, while the heat-resistant wooden handles allow easier control of the pan. The anodized cookware allows healthy cooking with low oil.
- Includes a frying pan, a cook and serve bowl, and a deep frying pan
- Comes with three lids
- One stainless steel and a hard-anodized lid
This budget-friendly and durable non-stick induction cookware with an aluminum base is a four-set combination with a vented and heat-resistant glass lid and a stylish granite finish. The induction and stovetop compatible cookware set includes various products suitable for several cooking styles. The cookware allows quick heat distribution, saving you time.
- Includes a mini and big frying pan, one kadai, and one dosa tawa
- Riveted handles
- Five-layered nonstick coating
- Free of PFOA
The Prestige non-stick cookware pans have a five-layer non-stick coating, making them durable. The stylish granite finish makes the set compatible and suits most kitchen interiors, while the wide base design allows even heat distribution on stove and induction tops. The set’s powder-coated external finish allows easy cleaning.
- Includes a frying pan, a kadai, and a tawa with a vented heat-resistant glass lid
- Sturdy and riveted handles
- Spatter-coated surface
IBell ceramic cookware has a high-grade nonstick coating, making it a healthy cooking option. The set comes with three products suitable for most cooking styles. The heat-resistant handles protect the hands from burning during cooking, while the aluminum base allows even heat distribution.
- Includes a wok, a tawa, and a frying pan with a vented heat-resistant glass lid
- Three layers of non-stick coating
- Induction and gas stove compatible
- Bakelite handles
- Ideal gift choice
Cello nonstick cookware set brings out the best flavor in the food even with little oil. The cookware has a non-stick multi layer. Its advanced technology allows quick and effective heat retention, reducing cooking time. The product’s aluminum base ensures even heat distribution.
- Includes a dosa tawa, a kadai with glass lid, and a frying pan
- Durable and lightweight
- Firm, heat-resistant bakelite handles
- Scratch-resistant surface
Nirlon’s five-set cookware is ideal for house-warming ceremonies. The aluminum cookware allows quick distribution of heat, saving cooking time during busy mornings. You only need a little oil to cook in this safe non-stick coating set. The set is compatible with most hobs.
- Includes a flat tawa, a frying pan with a steel lid, a kadai, a concave tawa, and a tapper pan
- Heat-resistant bakelite handles
- Three-layered non-stick coating
- Heat-resistant external coating
This non-stick cookware by Pigeon comes in a set of three and is available in vivid colors to suit your kitchen interiors. Its spiral bottom is made of aluminum for even heat distribution. The cookware set is suitable for induction and stovetop.
- Includes a kadai with a glass lid, a frying pan, and a flat tawa
- Durable and ergonomic bakelite handle
- Five-layer coating
The cookware set by Familia has a three-layered non-stick coating, making it durable. Its aluminum base allows even and quick heat distribution while preventing food charring and sticking. The set has a stylish design and is compatible with most interiors.
- Metal spoon friendly surface
- Induction and stovetop compatible
- Includes a kadai, tawa pan, and a frying pan with a glass lid
- Spiral bottom for even heat distribution
The Delicia cookware set by Tefal uses a built-in Thermo-Spot technology, known as Smart-Heat Indicator, which lets you know if the pan is ready for cooking. The pan has several anti-scratch layers that allow proper heat distribution. The Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) exterior coating ensures quick and efficient heat distribution. This set is compatible with gas, ceramic, and electric hobs, making it an ideal gift choice.
- Elevated and heat-resistant ergonomic handle
- Includes a frying pan, a tawa, a kadai with a see-through lid, and a spatula
- Even heat distribution
How To Choose The Right Nonstick Cookware Set?
Before buying the best non-stick cookware, consider the following factors.
- Base: Most manufacturers use aluminum as the cooking base for even heat distribution. The thicker the base, the better the cookware’s heat retention.
- Coating: Check if the coating is single or multi-layered. When buying cookware, ensure that it has a minimum of three layers.
- Cooking style: If you cook Indian food, choose a set with a kadai and a tawa. Most sets are compatible with European and Oriental cuisines too.
- Number of pieces: Check out the product’s price and the number of pieces offered by various brands to suit your family’s size. This helps you choose a product with several cookware types within your budget.
- Stove compatibility: Typically, non-stick cookware with a flat bottom is induction-compatible. Refer to the manufacturer’s description for this factor.
These cookware sets will help save your cooking time and enable you to prepare any food using less oil. Choose a product keeping the buying guide provided here handy, and pick cookware that meets your requirements.