There are numerous choices available when it comes to choosing a trimmer for nose hair. But to ensure the safety of your nostrils and skin and to maintain good hygiene, you need to consider the quality and performance of a trimmer.
MomJunction helps you narrow down your choice and select a nose trimmer that suits your needs with this list of the 13 best nose hair trimmers for women.
Best Nose Hair Trimmers For Women 2020
This precision hair trimmer from TOUCHBeauty is an all-in-one trimmer with two blade heads and a 360-degree rotating design. Its IPX6 water-resistant design makes it ideal for use in the shower.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to carry around
- Comes with two replaceable trimmer blades and a brush
- Curved blades are made of stainless steel and are hypoallergenic
- Tends to overheat after a few minutes of continuous usage
This multi-function Trimmer from Liberex is lightweight and compact and features an ABS body with stainless steel blades. It comes with LED light, which gives you a better view of tricky hairs.
- Features dual-edge spinning blades with a 360-degree rotating design to prevent any painful pulling
- Cutter head can be removed and washed, and the remaining hair can be cleaned with a brush
- Outer safety cone guides hair towards the blade and prevents the blade from touching the skin
- Blades are not super sharp
The 2019 updated version of this hair trimmer comes with a mute motor and double-edge stainless steel blades with 360-degree rotating design.
- Smart and advanced micro vacuum cleaning system neatly collects hair particles and deposits them into a chamber
- Compact, ergonomic, and lightweight design
- Blade can be removed with a simple twist and washed
- Has a dust-proof cover to protect the cutter head
- Trimmer is IPX7 waterproof
- Can heat up very quickly
This nose hair trimmer from Laxcare is exceptionally compact and comes with a cleaning brush compartment.
- Multi-functional trimmer can be used for trimming nose hair, ear hair, and eyebrow
- Rotary blade system with a circular blade action helps trim nose hair efficiently
- Dual-edged and curved blades are hypoallergenic and made of stainless steel
- Trimmer is sleek, compact, and easy to carry around
- Not chargeable, works on batteries
This hair trimmer from AmElegant is designed to meet all the hair trimming needs of a woman. It comes with a pouch and a cleaning brush. It is rechargeable and compatible with all USB charging ports.
- Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Floating blades technology helps remove unwanted hair without pain and without causing any redness or irritation
- Multi-purpose product can be used for removing hair from all parts of the body
- Hair remover is waterproof and portable
- Not very effective on wet or moist skin
This trimmer from Ralthy comes with two kinds of cutting head that can be switched at will and detached for easy cleaning. It features dual-edge spinning blades with protective cover and an inner 360-degree rotating design.
- Compact and portable design
- Has a three-dimensional rotating knife head that ensures efficient trimming without pain
- Trimmer body is made of environmentally-friendly ABS material
- Package includes a nose and ear hair trimmer, an eyebrow trimmer, two eyebrow combs, and a brush
- Not rechargeable. Requires a battery
This hair trimmer from AMAES is shaped like a pen and features a one-button design for easy handling. It has been designed with a non-slip grip and comes with dual-edge blades and a 360-degree rotating cutter head with protective cover.
- Cutter head can be removed with a simple twist and is washable
- Can be rinsed or cleaned with the cleaning brush that comes along with the package
- Powerful rotations for efficiency with an 8000 RPM motor that does not make much noise
- Not rechargeable. Battery needs to be purchased
This hair trimmer is compact, slim, and designed like a pen for easy portability.
- Features a powerful 10,000 RPM motor that produces very less noise
- Double-edge spinning blades give you a smooth and painless trimming experience
- Waterproof body can be cleaned with water
- Cutter head can be removed and washed
- Not rechargeable. Uses a single battery
This multi-functional hair trimmer from Vimdiff features a smart micro-vacuum system, which means unwanted hair doesn’t make a mess. It comes with a dual-edge spinning blades system and features a protective cover.
- Interior 360-degree rotating design helps removes hair without pain
- Trimmer is IPX7 waterproof
- Cutter head can be removed and cleaned
- Features a sharp blade with 6000 RPM energy-efficient mute motor
- Not rechargeable. Requires one single battery.
This hair trimmer from Rozia Pro is designed like a pen and is elegant and compact. It does not require any batteries and can be charged via a USB port. It has dual-edge spinning blades and a protective cover.
- Takes only 10 seconds to charge via USB
- Features a mute and powerful motor
- Inner 360-degree rotating design helps remove hair with precision
- Cutter head can be removed and cleaned
- A little expensive
Unlike other nose hair trimmers in this list, this trimmer from Kedsum is not electric.
It is mechanical and operated manually by one hand. Simply squeeze the handles of the trimmer, and the sharp razor blades rotate.
- No batteries and no charging required
- Blades do not come into contact with the skin
- Durable and made of stainless steel
- Comes with a cleaning brush and complimentary fingernail clipper
- Takes more time to remove hair in comparison to electric trimmers
- Internal spring needs to be handled with care
This product from Wahl is a 3-in-1 battery-operated ear, nose, and brow trimmer, making it a useful gadget for all grooming and detailing needs.
- Features three interchangeable heads—reciprocating head, detail trimming head, and rotary head
- Waterproof and can easily be cleaned after use
- High quality and long-lasting steel blades remove unwanted hair without nicking or pulling
- Trimmer is compact and portable
- Makes significant noise while being operated
FlePow Ear and Nose hair trimmer features dual-edge spinning blades made of superior quality stainless steel. The multi-purpose device can be used for trimming hair from the nose, ears, eyebrows, and face.
- Interior 360-degree rotating design helps intricately remove unwanted hair without painful pulling
- Trimmer head is removable and washable, which makes it convenient to maintain
- Powerful motor is energy-efficient and makes very less noise
- Possibility of overheating
How To Choose The Best Nose Hair Trimmer?
There are several factors to consider when choosing an ideal and best nose hair trimmers:
- You need to choose between an automatic device and one where you manually need to remove unwanted hair.
- Choose between a battery-operated trimmer and a rechargeable trimmer that can be charged via USB.
- Consider the quality and sharpness of the blades. These play a key role in the efficiency of the trimmer.
- Trimmers that come equipped with an LED light give the user a better view while trimming.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do nose trimmers hurt?
The inner membrane of our nose is highly sensitive. Thus, any improper use of a trimmer can cause severe pain and damage. It is important to follow the instruction manual while using a nose trimmer.
2. Does trimming nose hair make it grow faster?
No, trimming the nose hair does not make it grow faster. Hair follicles are not affected by cutting, trimming, plucking, etc.
3. How often should I trim my nose hair?
The frequency at which you trim your nose hair depends on how fast your hair grows. Remember to not over trim your nose hair as they do serve an important purpose of acting like a filter of the air you breathe.
4. Are there any side effects in using a nose hair trimmer?
Possible side effects while trimming nose hair include injury due to improper usage, irritation of the skin, and ingrown hair. Thus opt for a trimmer wherein the blades have guards that do not come into direct contact with your skin.
Nose hair plays a vital role in keeping out unwanted particles, thereby preventing allergies. At the same time, trimming nose hair is an important step in our grooming routine. Choosing the right nose trimmer becomes imperative for such a sensitive part of our body. We hope our list helps you select the best nose hair trimmer. Which of these would you consider owning? Let us know in the comments section below.