When it is time to welcome your newborn into this world, or if you have just given birth to a little angel, you might want to choose the best nursery sets to keep your munchkin cozy and comfortable. At this stage, you might also have a long list of things to do, out of which one would be setting up the nursery and making it look visually appealing and comfortable for your little one.
To help you with these and make things easier for you, here is our list of the best nursery sets. Choose one that is elegant, versatile, and safe for your baby.
Benefits Of Nursery Furniture Sets
Here are some of the benefits that you can reap by investing in a nursery furniture set.
- Offer style and elegance
Although you wouldn’t want to restructure the room, you would want it to be stylish. Since your child will spend hours in the nursery, a comprehensive set should make the entire room aesthetically pleasing.
- Facilitate seamless organization
In the nursery set, you don’t just have a crib. You would also need a changing table that keeps your supplies organized and makes them easier to change daily. And then, dressers and nightstands can keep everything organized.
- Decrease stress
Even with adequate preparation, there are always some things that blow out at the moment. However, with a complete nursery set, your stress to buy varying furniture and accessories will be reduced. Hence, you can save a lot of time on other essential tasks.
Our Top Picks
9 Best Nursery Furniture Sets
With four-in-one functionality, this baby crib furniture set can be used as a crib, a changer, a mini daybed, and a twin-size bed. It is compact, making it ideal for small and restricted spaces. This nursery set is manufactured from New Zealand pinewood. It has a minimalist design and features smooth and gentle arches and a sturdy spade feed. Check out this video to know more about this product.
- Detachable three-drawer changing table
- Equipped with a changing pad and restraining strap
- Easy release buckle to keep the baby secured
- Comes with a one-inch OEM mattress pad
- Changing area may not be of the standard size
The newborn baby furniture convertible features two open shelves and a large drawer, offering convenient storage. The attached changing table comes with a water-resistant vinyl changing pad and a safety strap. You can convert the nursery set into a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed. The mattress with a support base can be adjusted as per the height. Before buying, have a look at this video for more details.
- Made from qualitative pine wood and composites
- Available in multiple non-toxic finishes
- Ideal for modern living space
- Space-saving solution
- Front railing may bow at the bottom
JPMA-certified, this crib meets all the safety standards set by ASTM. It is manufactured from sustainable New Zealand pinewood and has undergone a non-toxic multi-step, phthalate- and lead-safe painting process. This crib can be converted into a toddler bed, full-size bed, and a daybed. It has an adjustable height mattress that supports three convenient positions. Watch this video to know more about the product.
- Attached changing table with two shelves and two draws
- Changing pad with an attached safety strap
- TSCA-compliant engineered wood used
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements
- Changing pad could be thin
The rocking glider is made from sturdy rubberwood and bentwood to offer strong support and stability. The smooth ball bearings of the chair offer a seamless rocking motion. The back and armrests have an ergonomic design and are padded to offer maximum support to your spine and arms. The comfortable ottoman offers additional support to the legs, knees, and feet.
- Filled with a qualitative sponge
- Good elasticity
- Soft microfiber fabric
- Detachable cushion cover
- May not be adjustable
The two-piece nursery set includes everything you require. It features a JPMA-certified convertible crib that can be transformed into a full-size bed with a headboard, a toddler bed, and a daybed. It also has a JPMA-certified changing table with a water-resistant vinyl pad and safety straps. The table has two open shelves for convenient storage.
- Meets all applicable federal safety standards
- Universal and modern design
- Manufactured from qualitative material
- Three-position adjustable mattress
- May not fit all spaces
The crib offers a four-in-one convertible functionality and can be used as a full-size bed, a day bed, and a toddler bed. Its dresser has four massive drawers to store baby’s essentials. The changing table has two shelves, a pull-out hamper, and a changing pad with straps for additional safety. Its durable anti-tip kit can secure items to the wall.
- Easy to assemble
- Elegant design and look
- Durable and sturdy
- Quality construction
- Crib rails may crack and splinter
The seven-piece nursery furniture set includes a convertible crib, changing pad, four-drawer dresser, changing top, glider, crib sheets, and a crib mattress. The crib can be converted into a toddler bed, full-size bed, and a daybed. It has two-position mattress support that fits easily. Also, the crib is JPMA-certified and meets all safety standards by ASTM.
- Foam and fiber core
- Sturdy and comfortable surface
- Fabric straps with screws
- Waterproof cover
- Color of accessories might be a mismatch
8. Best Functional: mDesign Horizontal Dresser Unit
Equipped with five drawer bins, the mDesign Horizontal Dresser Unit features five removable drawers that can help keep the clutter under control. Whether you want to store clothes, onesies, socks, or diapers, they come in handy. It is designed to fit anywhere, be it the bedroom and living room in your home or even in a nursery. This dressing unit can be used as a dresser to place your night lamps, diaper warmers, photo frames, and toys. The dresser is lightweight but has a hard surface and an easy-to-pull handle to make opening and closing simple. This dresser unit is available in gray, turquoise, and polka-dotted color combinations to choose from.
- Easy to install
- May have a peculiar odor initially
The five-in-one convertible crib is manufactured from kiln-dried hardwood and five veneers with fine craftsmanship and rich materials. It is designed with shiplap details and singular route lines that curve the headboard. The slightly curved arms offer a sense of substantial elegance. The mattress has three height settings to accommodate your growing baby.
- Simple yet classic design
- Easy to convert
- Antique brass drawer
- Three-tier glides for durability
- May not be durable
- May lose its shine
How To Choose The Right Baby Furniture Set?
Here are a few things to be kept in mind when choosing the right baby furniture set.
- Safety: Make sure you choose a nursery set that meets the basic safety standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM) and Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC). You can also choose a product that is certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
- Versatility: It is always recommended to invest in a nursery set that lasts long and can work with various themes. If you can find a set that can be repurposed in different rooms later, then there’s nothing better than that.
- Style and comfort: Ensure that the nursery furniture is comfortable and appropriate as per your liking. It should match the theme of the interiors.
Why Trust MomJunction?
No kid’s room is complete without a perfect furniture set. However, with a plethora of online options, you may be confused about picking one for your baby. To help you with that, our author Vibha Navarathna brings you the most attractive yet durable nursery furniture sets after conducting thorough research on several products. Also, browse through our buying guide before picking the most comfortable and sleek set for your baby.
The best nursery furniture sets help keep your little one cozy and comfortable and also enhance the aesthetics of your baby’s nursery. They are easy to use and built to last long. When choosing a set, ensure it is made of high-quality materials and factor in the room’s size and interior design. Besides, you may also want to consider one that is easy to assemble. Additionally, choose certified nursery furniture sets that assure quality and are safe for your baby.