Breastfeeding is one of the important duties of a mother. However, if you think you are having a hard time, the best nursing sleep bras can make your time stress-free. These bras are designed to provide the utmost comfort to lactating mothers. They are made of absorbent materials that can handle leaks when your breast is full. Also, they are flexible, unlike the standard and tight-fit bras. Some nursing bras even have detachable straps for extra relief. Such features make them the go-to bras for breastfeeding mothers. Check out our post for some of the best bras with features and pick the right one suitable for your requirements.
Top Products From Our List
11 Best Nursing Sleep Bras
The slip-on maternity and nursing sleep bra is comfortable to sleep in. Its U-back design, wide straps, and soft fabric give the needed support for heavy breasts, while the simple front design makes feeding easy. You can wear it all day, and it has built-in pockets to place nursing pads. This pack includes three nursing bras of different colors.
- Breathable organic cotton
- No hooks and clasps to dig into your sensitive skin
- One-handed pull-aside front design for quick breastfeeding
- Stretchable fabric
- Elastic-free band
- Offers full coverage
- Might run large
Made of soft nylon material, this maternity and nursing sleep bra from Caramel Cantina is comfortable to put on your sensitive breasts. Its easy and simple slip-on design makes feeding easy as you don’t struggle to unhook your bra to feed your baby. This pack includes four bras in different color combinations and sizes.
- One-hand pull-aside cross-over front design
- Stretchable fabric to accommodate growing breasts
- No padding or underwire
- Double-layered front
- Wide shoulder straps
- May not provide ample support
Lamaze Intimates’ maternity and nursing bra is made to make nursing comfortable and better. This bra is made of soft and stretchable cotton that feels comfortable on sensitive skin. It has wide straps to avoid slipping and to provide the necessary support. The simple yet comfortable design is available in different colors and sizes suitable for large breast sizes.
- Stretchable elastic band
- Easy-to-put on, low-cut, v-neck style cross-over design
- U-back design to reduce pressure on shoulders and back
- Pull- a side feeding access
- Stitching may not be durable
Made from ultra-soft 92% rayon of bamboo and 8% spandex, this French terry racerback nursing back allows comfortable feeding and a good night’s sleep. Without any clasps and hooks, it helps you nurse your baby day or night while giving you comfortable support when you move or sleep. It is available in several pretty colors and has multiple sizes to choose from.
- Stretchable fabric for fluctuating breast sizes
- Easy pull-on style
- Easy pull-aside breastfeeding access
- Helps keep the breast pads in place
- May cause spillage
The wrap-front bra is made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex and is comfortable on sensitive skin, making feeding easy during the night. This pull-on closure bra has no underwires, hooks, and clasps that make you uncomfortable when feeding. They come with wide straps and a U-back design that gives enough support to relieve pressure on the shoulders and back. This sleep bra is available in four colors and multiple sizes.
- Easy-to-feed pull-aside feeding access
- Soft material
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Provides light coverage
- May have size issues
The nursing bra from Angelhood is made from breathable nylon material that is soft and elastic on sensitive breast skin. You can use this bra in multiple ways as you feed your baby day and night. It includes bra extenders for optimal comfort. This pack includes two bras with different colors to choose from.
- One-handed clasps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Four-way stretchable fabric
- Low-cut V-neck design
- Seamless, wire-free design
- Inner cup sling provides extra support
- Removable padding
- Easy to wash and maintain
- May not be suitable for large bust sizes
Medela’s nursing sleep bra is specially designed to make the night feeding sessions more comfortable for the mothers. This simple criss-cross front and seamless design without underwires make them nursing-friendly. The racerback style provides added support and comfort for the heavy breasts. This nursing bra is available in white and black to choose from.
- Pull-aside feeding style
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Elastic may not be durable
Made of premium lycra, spandex, and nylon blend, this nursing sleep bra from Hofish is stretchable, breathable, soft, and comfortable on the skin. This pack includes three nursing sleep bras to make your nighttime feeding easy without hooks and clasps. These sleep bras are available in different color combinations and sizes to choose from.
- Easy to put on and take off
- Easy pull-aside crisscross front for quick access
- Wide shoulder straps and wire-free chest band
- Removable soft sponge padding
- Cups may be lumpy
Made of 90% organic cotton and 10% spandex, this nursing sleep bra is comfortable on your sensitive postpartum skin. It is specially designed for women with E cups and above, and it is stretchable at the cups to provide more coverage for heavy breasts. The elastic band below the breasts helps to keep the bra in place without compromising comfort. This simple yet comfortable bra for nursing is available in five pretty shades and different sizes.
- Convenient pull-on style
- Easy-to-feed pull-aside access
- Ultra-soft fabric
- Longer straps
- Keeps breast pads in place
- Wide back panel
- May stretch out quickly
If you are looking for a nursing sleep bra that looks attractive yet functional for pumping and nursing, this nursing bra from The Dairy Fairy can be suitable. The pretty colors and lace detailing make them look attractive, while the multiple feeding options make nursing and breast pumping easy. They provide a snug fit and are suitable for pregnancy and post-pregnancy days. This nursing bra is available in four colors and multiple sizes to choose from.
- One-handed nursing clip for night feeding
- Hidden flange opening to make breast pumping easy
- Suitable for all types of electric and hand pumps
- Adjustable bra straps with three styles – wide, narrow, and crisscross
- Stretch enough to hold breast pads in place
- Band elastic may be tight
Playtex’s maternity and nursing bra is made of a blend of cotton and polyester. It is soft and stretchable and provides all-around support for heavy lactating breasts. The racerback design makes them look attractive, while the pack includes various colored bras. Each pack includes two nursing bras and is available in different sizes to choose from.
- Easy pull-on closure
- Crossover front opening for easy nursing access
- Flexible to adjust to the fluctuating breast size
- Double-layered fabric with light padding for support
- Not machine-washable
How To Choose The Right Nursing Sleep Bras?
Here are a few factors to consider when buying a nursing sleep bra.
- Skin-friendly fabric: Avoid fabrics that can cause irritation and chafing to your sensitive skin during these times. Choose a fabric that is breathable, stretchable, soft, and absorbent to keep your breasts dry and cool.
- Comfort: Ensure the bra allows you to move and sleep carefree in your usual positions, keeping your breasts and breast pads in place.
- Size and fit: Measure your bust and band size and check the size chart of the particular brand to know the right fit. The right bra will not dig into your skin at any parts yet fit you well with no left-outs. There can be fluctuations in your breast size, so choose a bra one size up to accommodate your growing breasts and vice versa.
- Style: While some prefer easy nursing access without hooks and clasps like pull-aside feeding access, others like one-handed clip-down access. The former style is more comfortable when lying down, while the latter provides more support.
- No underwires: Avoid underwired bras and choose only wireless bras as the underwired bras can clog the milk ducts and lead to infections like mastitis.
- Light support: If you have a large size, go for lightly padded and double-layered cups, which give more support.
- Padding: If you are leaking, choose a bra that allows you to place the breast pads directly in the cup and not in the slot to change the pads frequently and stay dry.
The right nursing sleep bra makes a noticeable difference to your night routine. You don’t need to worry about leaking breasts and stained clothes every morning, and it can support your fuller breasts to prevent further sagging. They help you complete your day-to-day activities confidently and make breastfeeding a comfortable and pleasurable task. We hope our list of the best nursing sleep bras helps you choose the right bra that you will love to sleep in every night.