In today’s world, when people pursue versatility in all aspects of life, the kitchen is no exception. Olive oil is a cooking staple, but lately, its versatility makes it a highly desirable product. Of late, it has become part of the skincare regimen, working wonders for youthful and radiant skin.
It is well-known that olive oil reduces the signs of premature aging and has many other benefits. Besides containing several nutrients, olive oil can also prevent damage from harmful toxins. We have listed the 11 best olive oils for skin in India to keep your skin youthful and healthy.
11 Best Olive Oils For Skin In India
Made by cold pressing raw olives, DiSanoolive oil for skin is packed in a 250ml bottle rich in olive flavor, antioxidants, and vitamin E. It also contains unsaturated fatty acids, bringing you many health benefits, such as controlling cholesterol levels. The extra virgin olive oil’s fresh aroma is ideal for applying for skin, hair and can also be used as a seasoning for salads.
- Contains nutrients, vitamins, and oxidants to give you a glowing skin
- Made to reduce the cellular imbalances
- Will provide your skin with an extra dose of moisture
- Has a strong smell
- The color of the product is unusually dark
Soulflowe rcomes in a 225ml bottle, which is perfect for lips, hair, and skin. The olive oil for the face is suitable for all skin types, whether oily, combination, or acne-prone. It will easily penetrate your skin and remove all impurities. It is cruelty-free and 100% vegan. The unisex olive oil for massage is ideal for all ages.
- Extracted from olives through the cold press formula
- Guarantees a glowing, supple skin
- Ensures a blemish-free skin
- Contains antioxidants that control skin damage
- Helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging
- With regular usage, the skin might become dark
- The quality might depreciate after a while
- Has an unpleasant odor
Figaro’s olive oil is combined with vitamins A and C, calcium, and iron, making it the best olive oil for the skin. The edible universal oil comes in a 200ml tin can and does not contain Argemone oil. The product, made from the finest olives with numerous health benefits, promises smooth skin. The oil is recommended for any cooking, such as shallow frying and sautéing.
- Has antioxidant properties in it
- Food cooked in this oil will regulate cholesterol levels
- Made with finest quality olives
- Guarantees a nourished skin
- Will fasten your hair growth and health
- Users might experience rashes and itching
- Not an extra virgin olive oil
- Oil has an unpleasant smell
UrbanBotanic’s alcohol-free massage olive oil is ideal for your joints and muscles. It can soothe the nerves and increase the blood circulation in the body, strengthen fragile fingernails. It is recommended for your hair because it protects the keratin in your hair, making them shinier, more robust, and healthier.
- Improves the energy levels of your body
- Makes your skin supple
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Maintains the elasticity of your skin
- Retains the moisture and the shine in your skin and hair
- Has a very thick, greasy texture
- Is difficult to remove it from the skin and hair
- Has an unpleasant smell
Nature’s Absolutes olive oil for massage, skin, and hair will penetrate your skin and effectively remove dust and grime. It is an excellent makeup remover and cleanser with anti-aging and hydrating properties. The product, which comes in a 200ml bottle, will make the hair on the eyebrows and eyelashes thick and dark. You can apply the oil to your cuticles for shine and nourishment.
- Soothes the scalp
- Can be used with other essential oils for extra nourishment
- Can be used for aromatherapy also
- Gets easily absorbed on the skin
- Combats dandruff on your hair
- Users might get allergies after using the product
- Has a peculiar smell
- Might turn rancid in a short period
If you are looking for a product that can enhance your charm with smooth skin with natural radiance, then Indus Valley virgin oil is an ideal choice. The olive oil for skin and hair is a must-have beauty product, 100% free from chemicals, hexane, and bisphenol-A. You can use it as a massage oil because the oil can strengthen muscles and bones. The product, which comes in a 100ml bottle, can be used on nails and improve overall health.
- Contains fatty acids, antioxidants, proteins, and essential vitamins, such as A, B, E, and D
- Protects your skin from UV rays
- Has regenerative effects that fight skin damage
- Will tone the core of your skin
- Can also be used on infants
- Has a harsh, strong aroma
- The skin might become dull and dark after continuous usage
- Not a virgin olive oil as it contains other oils too
Free from trans fats, Amazon Solimo extrapure olive oil for skin is cold-pressed to retain olives’ aroma and flavor. Solimo’s olive oil is also ideal for cooking. The product comes in a 250 ml bottle and is carefully crafted to provide you with excellent quality. It will revitalize your skin and hair but needs to be kept away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Extracted by a chemical-free, organic process
- Contains omega-3
- Has antioxidants that will maintain your skin and health
- Guarantees moisture restoration in your hair and skin
- Has a strong smell (like mustard oil)
- Doesn’t retain well on the skin
- adds a bitter taste to the food
Suitable for all hair types and massages, Green & Brown olive oil is the best olive oil to make the skin glow. The product, which comes in a 200ml bottle made with freshly picked olives, has a natural essence and has a moisturizing and nourishing effect. It contains vitamins A, D, K, and E, and other antioxidants, which can effectively remove dirt and bacteria on the skin’s pores.
- Fastens the process of skin repair
- Protects the skin from pollution
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Will give you a spa-like experience at your home
- Has other oils included in it
- Has an unlikable fragrance
- Stays on the skin for a short period
Bertolli’s olive oil for skin glow, hair, and massage originates from Tuscany. The high-quality product, which comes in a one-liter bottle, does not contain Argemone oil. It is the best olive oil in India and abroad, ensuring soft and smooth skin since it will repair it from within. It will also remove blemishes and make your skin fresh and bright.
- Rich in unsaturated fats that reduce inflammation
- Has omega-9 in it
- Can be used on newborn babies too
- Has a good texture that gets easily absorbed on the skin
- Feels like a low-quality oil
- Not very much effective on skin
Baidyanath’s olive oil for skin complexion, face massage, and hair and skin works like a skin moisturizer and can form a moisture barrier on the skin. You can apply this olive oil to your face overnight because the skin quickly absorbs it. The product, which comes in a 500 ml bottle, contains antioxidants to give toned skin and protects your skin from sunburn, rashes, aging, and other harmful toxins.
- Acts like a natural exfoliate by removing dead skin cells from your skin
- Detoxifies the skin from within
- Organic olive oil for skin, this product will give your a radiant glow
- Contains sandal and almonds for extra nourishment
- Doesn’t moisture the body well
- Has a sticky texture
- Has an unpleasant smell
If you are looking for dewy, moisturized, and glowing skin, use Aroma Magic. The cold-pressed oil, which comes in a 100 ml bottle rich in nutrients, can quickly absorb into the skin without giving a shiny look to your face. You can use the oil as a cleanser to remove makeup. The oil can unclog pores and make them appear smaller. You can also heat the oil and apply it to the hair to give a voluminous and nourishing effect.
- Has a low molecular structure that penetrates deep into the skin to give you a radiant face
- Useful for many skin problems
- Helps fight acne, burns, and blemishes
- Helps fight a flaky scalp
- Has a smell which many users might not like
- Some users might experience hair fall after using this product
Things To Consider When Buying Olive Oil For Skin
Before buying the best olive oil for the skin, consider the following factors. Pay special attention to specific chemical and physical characteristics.
- Extra-virgin oil: It is obtained from cold-pressed olives, and does not contain chemicals, and is not refined. The oil is not rancid. An alternative form is also available in the market with additional ingredients for extra benefits.
- Storage: You can get olive oils in glass bottles or tin cans. If you buy olive oil in plastic bottles, exposure to light and heat will affect its quality.
- Low-fat: Never buy oil with ‘light’ or ‘low’ fat content. The oil must contain saturated and unsaturated fats because they have many health benefits, such as skin repair and retaining cholesterol levels. Light fat olive oil is treated with heat, which will remove many of its essential qualities.
- Manufacturing date: Contrary to some popular beliefs, olive oil, like other oils, will not improve with age. The fresher the oil, the better. Freshly packaged oil will have a bitter and pungent taste.
- Budget: Pure olive oil does not necessarily cost you more money. Read the label carefully before choosing the best olive oil for the skin. A high-quality, extra virgin olive oil will surely meet your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I leave the olive oil on my face overnight?
Yes, olive oil can stay on the skin overnight, and you can add it to your night care skin routine. You must first massage the olive oil on the face and later leave it overnight. You can rinse the oil with warm water in the morning. Olive oil can reduce blackheads and combat dry skin conditions. Its anti-aging properties will make your skin radiant, youthful, and free from sagging. The vitamin E in the oil present can repair skin damage.
2. Can olive oil remove dark spots?
Yes, olive oil can treat stubborn dark spots on your face. Olive oil contains vitamins and antioxidants that promote cell growth and prevent skin damage and pigmentation. Therefore, olive oil is ideal for combating dark spots.
If you are looking for a reliable source to learn more about the best olive oils for skin, this post has got you covered. This list has been curated after considering multiple factors regarding the safety of its application on your skin. These oils have been recommended by experts and positively reviewed by consumers. However, before purchasing one, check out the ingredients used and avoid products that contain harmful chemicals. You may go for products that use natural ingredients as they will provide the best result for your skin.
View Profile ›