The first year of a baby is marked with milestones. They have new opportunities to grow and play every day for the first twelve months. Babies explore everything around them, and there is a chance that they will put everything in their mouths, especially when playing with toys. As a result, parents should ensure to keep their children safe and healthy while playing with toys. When it comes to comfort and safety, nothing beats organic products.
A dedicated organic toy can be a great relief for teething children while promoting cognitive development and growth from an early age. If you’re looking for the perfect gift, we’ve got you covered with our list of some of the best organic baby toys on the market.
Top Products From Our List
Tips For Choosing Eco-Friendly Baby Toys
Consider the following factors when choosing eco-friendly baby toys for your kids.
- Check the paint used on the toy for toxicity.
- The shape and size of the toy should be appropriate for your baby’s tiny hands and fingers.
- Choose toys with multiple color options for improved engagement.
- Look for interesting features such as sounds and vibrations for increased immersion.
- Check if the material used has an organic, or at the least, natural origin for eco-friendliness.
15 Best Organic Baby Toys
Vuminbox pack of six baby bandana drool bibs and teething toys, made of 100 percent organic cotton, may be the best organic toys for babies. These toys are safe and convenient for babies to play with. Apart from being visually appealing, these bandana toys will keep your newborns entertained for a long time. In addition, since they are attached to the bibs, one can rest assured that the toys will not fall to the floor.
- Super absorbent material
- Soft with unisex design for infant boys and girls
- Adjustable and nickel-free snaps
- Easy to clean with hand wash
- Suitable for babies of 3 to 24 months
- A stylish and trendy fashion accessory
- Quality guarantee with a full refund
If you are looking for eco-friendly baby toys in different colors, shapes, and forms, the five-pack infant teething toys from Tinabless can be the right choice. The BPA-free toy set consists of five natural organic toys made in attractive colors of orange, red, and purple. These baby teethers are made of silicone and are freezer-safe. With a dimension of 5×4.49×2.2in, these organic baby toys are designed thoughtfully to fit the infant’s palm, allowing easy grip and hold.
- Helps in the healthy development of babies
- Relieves gum soreness and soothes discomfort
- Helps exercise baby fingers
- Multifunctional baby teethers
- Suits the teething needs of infants and toddlers alike
- Free of phthalates and lead
- Easy to clean
Babies will love the safe, chewable baby teething toys and the natural organic food feeder from Share&Care. They are made of BPA-free food-grade silicone. These toys are long-lasting and suitable for girls and boys because they’re a two-in-one combination of teething and feeding toys.
- Suitable for oral hygiene with soft massages
- Sufficient flexibility to ensure zero injuries to the mouth
- Easy to clean and store
- Ideal combination of teether and feeder pacifier
- Soft baby toy with super-soft bristles
- Customized feeder sizes of small, medium, and large
- Convenient teether dimension of 5.1×3.1in
The iPlay, iLearn soft baby toys are among the best organic baby toys made in the USA with their chemical-free make. These toys, designed with hand-grab sensory shakers, keep the babies entertained for a long time, attracting their attention. Made of cotton, they are easy on sensitive baby skin. In addition, their bright colors help with easy sensory development and fun sounds when squeezed, increasing user engagement.
- Shaped as adorable farm animals; beer and giraffe
- Cute plush make and design
- Lightweight and easy to pack for carrying
- Chemical-free composition
- Suits playing needs of infant boys and girls
The organic toys from Elleck are made of BPA-free silicone and come in two different sets to suit the teething needs of two different age groups, i.e., between 0 and 6 months and between 6 and 12 months.
These natural and organic toys for babies are great gift sets, making them suitable presents for baby showers and birthdays, irrespective of gender.
- Designed for utmost safety and comfort of the baby
- Toxin-free make
- Snug in the baby’s mouth for teething
- Size and dimension suits baby size
- Aids in hand flexibility and motor skill development
- Seven teething toys in different colors and shapes
- Helps relieve teething pain
The hedgehog teethers from Promise Babe are teething toys carrying fun designs to keep the child engaged and occupied. These teethers are made of solid wood and carry raw crochet beads that are easy to grasp and teeth on, while the soft material ensures safety. In addition, you can tie the BPA-free wooden baby toy to baby’s wrist for easy access.
- High-quality wooden toys made of 100% organic maple wood
- Small dimension of 5.91×1.97×3.94 inches
- Smooth and safe to wear for newborns
- Exquisite design
- Improves focus and keeps the baby happy
- Relieves naturally-induced bleeding
- Suitable for children above three years
- Hand-made design
The Orcamore wooden stacking toy is one of the best organic toys for toddlers with its defined ring shapes. This Montessori wooden rainbow stacker toy suits the playing needs of toddlers above one year. It is made of heirloom quality beechwood and coated with waterborne paint.
- Tall ring of 8in high
- High safety standards
- Available in different animal-based shapes
- Design inspired by the tight-knit pods of wild orcas
- Supports early development of fine motor skills
The organic Montessori baby rattle grasping toy set from Promise Babe is another thoughtfully designed toy free of toxic materials. It is designed with colorful rings that keep the child engaged and immersed, aiding in cognitive development. These natural baby toys can be great gifts if you look forward to selecting presents for infants and toddlers.
- Made from natural beech wood and water-based paint
- Sensory toys for vision and hearing stimulation
- Perfect size for easy grasp between baby fingers
- Hand-carved and hand-painted
- Inspired by Montessori teaching techniques
- Lightweight at 150g
The Let’s Make two-piece wooden teether set has a Montessori design and meets food-grade standards. The toy, made of silicone, is easy to clean and promotes organic baby washes. In addition, the product is safe for chewing and is easy to carry and store. These toys can be the best gift option for newborns.
- Comes with baby teethers
- Encourages early development of motor skills
- Lightweight and eases gum pain
- Available in modern colors and stylish designs
The Socub Baby Teething Toy is one of the best organic baby toys you can look for in the market for gifting infants and toddlers. It is designed as a bracelet and comes with teething rings that are soft and gentle on the skin surface and gums. A great alternative to plastic baby toys, these teethers suit the playing needs of babies above three months.
- Made of eco-friendly, sustainable wood from sage
- Available in eight different colors
- Free of toxic chemicals, such as phthalates and lead
- Aids early cognitive development
- Tried and tested with professional equipment for utmost safety
- Easy to clean with wipes
One of the best organic cotton baby toys, it encourages the entire learning experience of children in an entirely natural and healthy way. Available in a crocheted design, it carries a hand-made knit that keeps it aesthetically pleasing too. The soft and playful toy creates an interestingly playful rattle sound that keeps the babies engaged and curious.
- Flexible and soft
- Easy to hold and shake
- Made of organic cotton yarn filling
- Stimulates interactive and sensory play
- Easy hand wash and air dry support
- Use of low-impact azo-free dye
Bopoobo offers a unique play-set for gifting newborns during baby showers or birthdays. The toy is made entirely of beech crochet beads, is 0.6×0.6×9.2 inches in size for easy compatibility with small baby hands. It is fully handmade and has no harmful chemicals and compounds such as PVC, BPA, lead, cadmium, and phthalates.
- Hard-textured with uniform resistance
- Long-lasting use
- Textured smooth edges
- Safe for chewing
- Stimulates the development of senses
- Available in adorable animal shapes
- Serves as an educational learning tool
- Backed by 90-days money back or exchange guarantee
If you are looking for cute organic baby toys, thus crocheted deer baby rattle from Cheengoo could be the right option. Completely hand-made and available in brown color, it has a baby-based dimension of 2.5×1.5×6 inches for easy adjustment in babies’ palms while they teeth on these soft fabric toys. Furthermore, these adorable fawn rattle toys are made from 100% organically grown bamboo yarn, making them aesthetically pleasing.
- Suits babies above six months
- Thoughtful shape for easy grasp
- Use of sustainably harvested bamboo
- Carries San Francisco-based design
- Meets CPSIA and ASTM requirements
The silicone baby teething toys from Ekala are available as organic vegetables serving as massaging teethers. This chewing toy set is designed to meet the teething demands of newborns and babies up to the age of 12 months. Their silicone construction closely resembles natural rubber baby toys.
- BPA-free safe make and mold
- Available in the shape of carrots and other vegetables
- Made of 100% food-grade soft silicone
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Compliant with FDA and CPC norms
- Highly durable
- Double-sided chewing points in 3D textures
- Smooth and neat edges
The organic wooden baby teething toy from Bopoobo is a great option to gift a teething infant and toddler with its soft crochet make. It is shaped like organic plush animals, comes in four styles, including lion, fox, rabbit, and bear, and has a playful appeal. It is handmade, safe, environmentally friendly, and burr-free. In addition, the cotton used in this crochet is organic with no irritating smell or bleach use, making it safe for babies.
- Easy to grasp in small baby palms
- Helps in motor skill development
- Sealed design prevents accumulation of water or saliva inside
- Available in different colors
- Comes with a built-in rattle
- Easy to clean with a wet towel
How To Choose The Right Natural Baby Toy?
You can keep the following considerations in mind when selecting the right organic toys for babies.
- Shape: Eco-friendly teething toys are available in different shapes and forms of animals, objects, figures, and blocks. One can choose from the available shapes based on their liking.
- Size: It is essential to take care of the size of an organic baby toy as it may be designed differently for different age groups to fit their little palms and fingers easily.
- Non-toxicity: Because these toys are used as teethers, especially for infants, they should be non-toxic. Keep an eye out for toxins and substances, such as BPA, phthalates, artificial paints, and lead.
- Material: These organic toys are available in various organic and natural materials, including wood, bamboo, cotton, wool, and silicone.
Now that you know what to look for when buying eco-friendly toys for your babies, hopefully, you’ll be able to pick the best organic baby toys for your needs. You can go for the desired product purchase to present them as gifts to loved ones as well. You can also acquire preferred goods to present as a gift to loved ones as these are fantastic gifting possibilities.