The pedestal sink is the most basic hand-washing facility. Most pedestal sinks consist of two parts— the sink or basin and the column underneath. The basin is partially supported by the wall and partially by the column.
Pedestal sinks have classy and elegant designs to suit your bathroom’s aesthetics. It makes your bathroom look spacious while adding style. Although the traditionally designed ceramic pedestal is the most popular, more designs are constantly evolving according to the toilet’s interiors.
We have listed the 11 best pedestal sinks to add style and enhance your bathroom appearance.
Top Products From Our List
11 Best Pedestal Sinks
The beautiful oval-shaped pedestal sink is suitable for smaller bathrooms or powder rooms to keep them clean and tidy. Fine Fixtures’ white bathroom pedestal sink is made of ceramic material, matching any bathroom style. The scratch-free Vitreous China material will not rust. If used carefully, it can last for a lifetime.
Qieraois a round ceramic pedestal sink with a solid oak wood base and a tempered glass top, while the faucet is made of solid brass with a chrome-plated finish. The stainless steel built-in towel bar adds practicality and style. This stylish hand-washing solution with a 23-inch counter base and can comfortably fit in any corner of your bathroom.
The sink is designed with durable, eco-friendly, and long-lasting material. With a 24-inch counter base, Eclife is a complete package inclusive of a mirror and vanity cabinet. The faucet aerator saves 30% water and is ideal for hot and cold water supply. The cupboard doors have 304 stainless steel hinges. The vanity footpads and door handles are made of aluminum alloy for durability.
Swiss Madison is an elegant-looking, wall-mounted unique pedestal sink with easy installation features. Its free-standing one-piece design adds a unique touch to any bathroom setting. Ceramic material makes the sink durable and easy to clean. Its high-gloss finish prevents scratches and stains.
The white sink is made from glass-ceramic material, measures 19.5 inches, and includes three faucet holes. It is equipped with a built-in overflow drain to prevent water overflow. The drain is located at the rear of the basin. You have to buy the pedestal support separately. It has a round basin, ideal for any bathroom. The product provides a one-year warranty after installation.
This 19-inch wide, small, and rectangular pedestal bathroom sink is made of white porcelain and suitable for small bathrooms. The heavy-duty finish is scratch-resistant and stain-free. The free-standing fixture comes with pre-drilled three faucet holes. It is easy to install and ideal for basic utility use.
The Kohler sink pedestal sink combines traditional and modern design and can suit any bathroom style. The single-hole pedestal sink has been carefully designed and has a length of 22inches. The long pedestal helps hide the water supply and drainage. The white fixture is made of Vitreous China, which is easy to clean and maintain. It comes with a single faucet hole, but the faucet is not included with the basin.
The wall-mounted bathroom vanity adopts a unique modern design, ideal for various bathroom spaces. Lorixon offers a glass pedestal sink with a tempered glass top and glass vessel sink, and the stainless steel towel rack adds a modern touch. The transparent glass vessel is easy to clean and maintain. The chrome-plated faucet is designed to deliver hot and cold water.
This oval-shaped compact and stylish pedestal sink, measuring 15 inches, with high-quality porcelain can brighten up any bathroom. It can be easily accommodated in the smallest of bathrooms. The wall-mounted pedestal does not include any faucet.
This square deep basin sink is specially designed for modern antique-themed bathrooms. Magnus Home is made of Vitreous China with a white finish. The smooth porcelain finish is easy to maintain and prevents stains and scratches. The sink has a pre-drilled faucet and overflow holes. The product does not come with a faucet and drain pipe.
Sliverylake pedestal sink has a modern design with a large storage capacity to highlight your bathroom style. The sink is made of high-quality and durable material with a glossy surface for easy maintenance. The cupboard below the sink has two closing doors with ample storage space. The product includes a chrome-plated faucet with a pop-up drain.
Things To Consider Before Buying Best Pedestal Sinks
Keep the following points in mind while shopping for pedestal sinks.
- Faucet holes: All pedestal sinks have different configurations for the faucet hole. You can choose a sink and find a matching faucet, or you can choose a faucet and then select a sink with the right hole.
- Water supply lines: The water lines and valves should be hidden behind the pedestal. If the old plumbing is visible, then use fixtures that can complement the bathroom.
- Drain location: The two water supply sources of hot and cold water should align in the middle of the pedestal sink. Choose a pedestal height where pipes and traps can reach the drain hole under the sink.
- Installation: The wall mainly supports the pedestal sink. The wall must be strong enough to support the weight of the bathroom.
- The bathroom size: If your bathroom is small, choose a compact sink that fits the area.
Pedestal Sinks vs. Bathroom Vanity Cabinets
Below are the key differences between pedestal sinks and bathroom vanity cabinets.
- Pedestal sinks are suitable for small bathrooms or powder rooms. Simultaneously, the vanity cabinets are ideal for frequently used bathrooms.
- The pedestal sink occupies less floor In contrast, vanity occupies more floor space.
- The pedestal sink may not always provide any storage space, while the vanity offers larger storage space.
- Pedestal sinks have fewer design options, while vanity sinks have different design options.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the plumbing visible when you have a pedestal sink?
The plumbing may be visible through a pedestal sink. It depends on your installation and the type of pedestal sink column.
2. Does a pedestal sink come with a faucet?
All pedestal sinks are not equipped with faucets. You have to buy them separately.
Pedestal sinks are timeless with contemporary and traditional design. They have a versatile appearance that can match various bathroom styles. This space-saving product is usually wall-mounted yet free-standing. These sinks have a sleek design with a smooth finish for easy maintenance. Choose from our list of the 11 best pedestal sinks to give your bathroom a modern look.