Peg Perego is an Italian company that manufactures durable and high-quality baby products, prioritizing the needs of parents and babies. The best Peg Perego products include strollers, high chairs, car seats, car seat bases, seat cushions, rain covers, cup holders, and several accessories and toys. These products are made from durable materials and alleviate parents’ daily challenges to ensure their child’s comfort.
However, finding the appropriate product for your child can be quite tricky. So, here we have curated a list of the most popular products with detailed descriptions to assist you in choosing the right one for your child.
11 Best Peg Perego Products
1. Best Multifunctional: Peg Perego Siesta High Chair
If you want to feed your child without having to worry about them moving around too much, this Peg Perego high chair is ideal for you. With five reclining seat positions and nine different height options, this compact high chair allows your child to sit comfortably at the dinner table while eating their food. Designed with children’s safety and comfort in mind, this high chair has a five-point safety harness, a passive restraint bar, and a soft and comfortable seat that keeps your child safe and comfortable while eating or simply relaxing in the chair. Furthermore, this high chair features caster wheels that are mar-resistant and automatically lock for safety. Check out this review video to learn more.
- Product dimensions: 29.75 x 23.75 x 41.5in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 45lb
- Item weight: 20.9lb
- Adjustable footrest
- Eco-friendly and stain-resistant leather upholstery
- Removable tray with cup holder
- Rubber storage net on the seat back
- Includes a dishwasher-safe tray liner
- Standalone fold
- Tabs on the back legs might be slightly smaller than expected
- Removing the tray might be a bit difficult
2. Best Durable: Peg Perego Ride With Me Board
If you are worried about managing multiple children while crossing the road, then the Peg Perego Ride With Me board is ideal for you. Attach this board to the stroller to allow an older sibling to ride along if they are weary of walking or crossing the street. The board also comes with handle extensions to give parents more room for their feet. In addition, the stroller can be folded without detaching the board, so you do not have to remove it every time.
- Product dimensions: 15.5 x 12 x 9in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 48.5lb
- Item weight: 2lb
- Easy to assemble
- Quick and easy to fold
- Sleek design
- Compatible with YPSI, Booklet 50, Booklet, Book Cross, Book for Two, Book and Book Pop-Up strollers
- Folding mechanism might be a bit tricky
- Might be a bit bulky
3. Best Accessory: Peg Perego Stroller Cup Holder
The Peg Perego stroller cup holder allows you to securely hold drinks while strolling with your baby. To avoid spilling and making a mess, simply attach this Peg Perego cup holder to the stroller frame and set your drink or baby bottle within it.
- Product dimensions: 8 x 4.5 x 4.5in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 33.069lb
- Item weight: 0.33lb
- Stretchable material
- Easy to install
- Compatible with all Peg Perego strollers
- Aesthetic charcoal color
- Might not be suitable to hold hot drinks
- Might not be stable enough for some
4. Best Reversible: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Car Seat
The car seat keeps your child safe and secure while you’re driving thanks to its quick-release five-point safety harness with shoulder padding and a chest clip. It can be used rear-facing for children between 5 and 45 lb and forward-facing for children from 22 to 65 lb. Designed for side impact protection, it is made with energy-absorbing foam and EPS throughout the seat to protect your child’s head and body from sudden impact force. The contoured base provides extra stability in any seating position, while the top tether hook adds stability and limits forward movement in forward-facing mode. In addition, You can also recline the car seat in rear-facing mode for a more comfortable and relaxing ride. Here’s a quick installation video to learn more.
- Product dimensions: 18.7 x 21.2 x 26in
- Maximum weight recommended: 65lb
- Item weight: 21lb
- Adjustable latch connectors for extra stability
- Contoured steel back plate
- Wide padded seat
- Breathable and easy-to-clean fabric
- Removable cushion for newborns
- Removable and washable covers
- May not have a detachable base
- Cup holder might not be placed in the right position
5. Best For Thermal Regulation: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Igloo Cover
If you’re looking for something to provide extra protection for your child in a cold, windy climate, the Peg Perego Igloo Cover might be suitable. The cover is designed to keep your child warm and comfy while relaxing in their Peg Perego Primo Viaggio infant car seats. It features a weather-proof outer material and a warm inner layer made of Thermore, allowing your child to feel comfortable and warm without having to wear bulky clothes.
- Product dimensions: 12.13 x 9.06 x 2.91in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 0.88lb
- Item weight: 0.88lb
- Elastic hoops and buttons keep the cover open to safely take out the child
- Features a tightening strap for a custom fit
- Easy to install
- Doesn’t stain easily
- Might not be secure enough around the foot end
- Material might be thinner than expected
6. Best Design: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Rain Cover
You can attach the Primo Viaggio rain cover to any Peg Perego Primo Viaggio infant car seat to keep your child protected from unfortunate weather conditions, whether it is raining or snowing. The rain cover has a weatherproof outer material with a small netting on the side for proper air circulation. In addition, the rain cover comes with a handy bag that allows you to store it safely after each use.
- Product dimensions: 12 x 1 x 9in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 28.66lb
- Item weight: 0.83lb
- Front edge is outfitted with waterproof fabric that adds
- Easy to use
- Noiseless installation
- Pleasant appearance
- Might have a peculiar smell
- Might be a bit smaller than expected
7. Best Material: Peg Perego Booster Cushion
Get this Peg Perego booster cushion to provide extra height and support to your child while sitting in a high chair or stroller. Thanks to the padded cushion, children can sit closer to the food tray and prevent spilling their food and beverages. Ideal for all weathers, one side of the cushion is made with quilted jersey fabric, while the other side is made of 100% cotton.
- Product dimensions: 25 x 14 x 1.63in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 33lb
- Item weight: 0.0006lb
- Durable material
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable material
- Compatible with all Peg Perego high chairs and strollers
- Some may not like the color
- Might be slightly smaller than expected
8. Best Stability: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat Base
The Peg Perego car seat base safely secures any Peg Perego car seat to your vehicle. With a tight system, the base securely attaches to the vehicle without damaging its upholstery. Thanks to the turning knob, you can easily adjust the reclining position to an infinite number of configurations. This car seat base also has a tri-zone level indicator to assist you in determining the ideal position for your growing child.
- Product dimensions: 21.6 x 14.6 x 11.5in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 4lb
- Item weight: 0.0006lb
- Built-in anti-rebound bar
- Color-coded belt paths
- Features a load leg
- Easy to install
- Might not be lightweight enough
- Might be slightly difficult to carry the seat while the canopy is up
9. Best Travel-Friendly: Peg Perego Rialto Booster Seat
The Peg Perego Rialto booster seat is ideal for keeping your hyperactive child safe and secure while eating. Designed with your child’s safety and comfort in mind, the booster seat features a three-point safety harness and dual attachment straps that secure your child comfortably, no matter how much your child moves and wiggles. You can also adjust the height of the seat to five different positions as per your child’s needs. This Peg Perego booster seat has soft and comfortable upholstery that is easy to clean after each use. Furthermore, the base has non-skid rubber pads that keep the seat stable on the floor.
- Product dimensions: 15 x 17.75 x 18in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 45lb
- Item weight: 6.6lb
- Compact folding
- Sturdy material
- Includes a removable, dishwasher-safe folding tray
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Installing the tray might require additional assistance
- Seat cushion might not extend up the whole back
10. Best With Narrow Footprint: Peg Perego Book For Two Baby Stroller
If you’re looking for a stroller that can accommodate two children at a time, then this Peg Perego Book For Two baby stroller is ideal for you. The stroller features independent, adjustable backrests and footrests, allowing children to comfortably enjoy their ride. Thanks to its polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and suspensions, the stroller offers a smooth ride on all terrains. The stroller also features a large storage basket with smaller pockets to keep all of your baby’s essentials organized. Furthermore, the stroller comes with adapters that allow you to easily attach two Primo Viaggio 4/35 car seats.
- Product dimensions: 41.8 x 29.2 x 40.2in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 45lb
- Item weight: 30.8lb
- Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both children
- Suitable for newborns
- Comfortable seat
- Adjustable handle
- Features peek-a-boo windows
- Compact design
- Might not have a large enough hood
- Footrests might not be long enough for some children
11. Best Compact: Peg Perego Ypsi Single To Double Stroller
The Peg Perego Ypsi stroller easily converts from a single stroller to a double stroller to accommodate two children at the same time. Designed with both parents and children’s comfort in mind, the stroller features polyurethane wheels with 12 ball bearings and suspension that offer a smooth ride and require less effort in pushing. Furthermore, the Tilt in Space mechanism allows you to adjust the backrest in three different positions for a comfortable and relaxing ride.
- Product dimensions: 39.25 x 20 x 40.25in
- Maximum weight recommendation: 35lb
- Item weight: 22.5lb
- Features a hand-sewn, eco-leather bar
- Telescoping handle
- Quick and easy standalone folding
- Streamlined design
- Detachable and reversible seat
- Compatible with Primo DiMaggio 4-35 Nido and Primo DiMaggio 4-35 Lounge car seats
- Available in several colors
- Might not completely collapse because of the seat design
- Folding might need additional assistance
How To Choose The Right Peg Perego Product?
Here are a few pointers to consider before buying the right Peg Perego product for your child.
1. Age: Consider the recommended age of the product before buying it to ensure the product’s longevity and your child’s safety.
2. Material: Choose products made of durable and high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. Furthermore, look for products such as seat cushions with easy-to-clean materials to save time.
3. Safety features: Consider the product’s safety features, such as strollers with suspension wheels, a safety harness, and a bumper bar or high chairs with a passive restraint bar to keep your child secure.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Vibha Navarathna is an experienced writer and reviewer of children’s products, and she undertakes extensive research to bring the best products to her readers. In this article, she has compiled a list of the best Peg Perego products, such as high chairs, strollers, car seats, car seat bases, and other accessories. These products were selected after reading numerous reviews and analyzing their functionality, features, compatibility, safety, and other important factors. Vibha has listed the specifications, pros, and cons of each Peg Perego product, along with product descriptions, to assist you in choosing the right one for your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio stroller FAA-approved?
Yes, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio is approved by the FAA. Therefore, you can take this stroller while traveling on the plane.
2. What age is suitable for the Peg Perego stroller?
The recommended age varies with each Peg Perego stroller; therefore, carefully read the product’s specifications before buying the product.
3. Are Peg Perego products machine-washable?
Peg Perego products, such as seat cushions or high chairs with removable seats, are typically machine-washable. However, you should read the product’s specifications carefully and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines.
4. Can I breastfeed while using a Peg Perego carrier?
Yes, it is possible to breastfeed while using a Peg Perego carrier. However, it may take some maneuvering and time for you to find a comfortable position to breastfeed.
5. Are Peg Perego carriers suitable for newborns?
Yes, some of the Peg Perego carriers are suitable for newborns. However, check the age recommendation before purchasing.
6. Can I use a Peg Perego carrier for my premature baby?
Yes, some Peg Perego carriers are suitable for premature babies. We recommend checking the manufacturer’s age recommendations before buying a carrier.
Peg Perego products help create a safe and comfortable experience for your child. Our list of the best Peg Perego products includes innovative products, including strollers, car seats, rain covers, high chairs, booster seats, and seat cushions, that help parents keep their children safe, secure, and cozy without requiring much time and additional assistance. While selecting the right Peg Perego product for your child, consider its functionality, safety features, and material, as well as the recommended age and weight capacity, to find one that suits your requirements.
Infographic: Tips For Selecting Peg Perego Baby Products
From baby car seats, high chairs, and other furniture to baby care and feeding accessories, Peg Perego strives to design every product that can help babies and parents. Being in the Italian market since 1949, the brand has now achieved global recognition and parental trust. Check out the infographic below to learn how to choose Peg Perego baby products.