If alarm clocks have always been your best companion, then now it is time to have a look at some of the best projection alarm clocks. Apart from the usual functionalities of an alarm clock, they include a large display, thermometer, hygrometer, and FM radio, amongst other features. These also help you easily see the time from your bed, thereby making things more convenient. Here is our list of projection alarm clocks to help you make a quicker choice. Well, now you will have no excuse not to wake up on time and work towards your goals.
No products Found
11 Best Projection Alarm Clocks
Mesqool’s projection alarm clock with ceiling projection features a 350° rotatable swivel projector that can project time with superior clarity, offering a 1.6 to 9.8ft projection distance to see the time on your wall or ceiling. It’s designed with dual alarms and an easy-to-reach snooze button for an additional nine-minute snooze time. You can adjust the alarm volume from level one to five to customize according to your needs. Its seven-inch LED display with three dimming levels lets you see the time from across the room and without glasses. Here’s a video featuring a detailed review of the product.
- Easy to set up
- Can charge Android and iOS smartphones
- 180° projection image flip
- Blue projection might be too bright
The digital projection alarm clock with a humidity monitor and inside-outside thermometer can provide accurate outdoor and indoor temperature and humidity measurements. It features a 4.5-inch LCD that indicates 12/24 hours, weekdays, dates, and clear weather patterns. You can adjust the backlight dimmer from high, medium, low, and out. The provided wireless sensor offers a 200ft range, and you can connect two more sensors. This dual alarm with snooze function automatically turns off if not used for two minutes, and you can set between five to 60-minute sleep time or deactivate the snooze function. This video will help you understand the product better.
- Easy to operate
- Soft red projection light
- Easy-to-understand manual
- Includes back-stand support
- Adjustable projection brightness level
- May be too lightweight
This clock with a projection display is 90° rotatable for a clear display. Its LCD offers a 12- and 24-hour time system, temperature readings in °F and °C, and humidity in %RH. Its view is adjustable from a full weekday display or calendar date to provide an easy-to-interpret interface. It is powered with a 4.5V AC adapter and requires two AAA batteries as a power backup option. Check out the detailed review of the product in this video.
- Rotatable projection arm
- Adjustable backlight
- Accessible buttons
- Adjustable focus wheel
- Projection on the ceiling might be blurry
4. Best Easy-To-Set-Up:Dr. Prepare Projection Alarm Clock
The clock by Dr.Prepare is a cute and functional addition to your nightstand or bedside table. It offers four brightness levels that can be adjusted to suit your preferences and also has a 180° rotatable projector to help you read the time and temperature without wearing your glasses or contact lenses. In addition, the clock with projection of outdoor temperature has built-in wireless remote sensors that register and update outdoor temperature and humidity at five-second intervals. The two alarms can be set up individually, making it easy to schedule and plan your day.
- Easy to set up
- Projection clock with snooze function
- Battery- and cord-powered
- Suitable for people with myopia
- Some may experience connectivity issues
- May not be easy to locate the buttons
Liorque’s projection alarm clock includes 15 FM radio stations from 76.0MHz to 108.0MHz. Its focusing knob lets you project time within a 1.7 to 16.4ft range, while the four brightness levels can improve the time visibility. The large, blue-and-white VA display helps you read the time easily, while the 15-level adjustable volume lets you control the sound level. This alarm clock with projection has a nine-minute snooze function and a weekend mode that allows you to modify your sleep hours, and you can choose from the 15 FM radio stations or a buzzer sound as the alarm.
- Includes battery backup system
- Auto-off setting saves power
- Adjustable dimming levels
- Includes USB charging port
- Might be difficult to set up
The projector alarm clock from La Crosse Technology features an AccuWeather forecast for daily weather updates. You can set the intensity level, projection angle, and display on the screen, including indoor temperature and humidity, current time, sensor information, or outdoor temperature. The wall projection clock requires a 2.4GHz WiFi network to provide additional information, and you can pair it with Android or iOS-enabled devices for a more personalized display. Its LCD offers a complete calendar (month, day, year, and weekday), 12/24 hour manual time, and room temperature.
- Fast-charging USB port
- Soft-touch access buttons
- Adjustable snooze duration
- Rotatable projected image
- May be difficult to connect to WiFi
Smartro’s projection alarm clock offers a 5-13ft projection distance, soft red time display, and a 90° reversible projection. Its indoor hygrometer and thermometer gauge sense and display accurate indoor temperature and humidity. The dual alarm allows the user to set two different alarms while the snoozing function gives you a five-minute extra sleep time. This projection clock with temperature display shows time on the ceiling and has a three-inch backlight LCD screen to display time, date, week, and indoor humidity/temperature.
- Adjustable LCD screen backlight
- Can charge mobile devices
- Easily accessible big snooze button
- Ultra-clear LCD screen
- Might fall over
Szrsth alarm clock offers a functional 7.4-inch LED screen that can project up to 30ft and works as a makeup mirror. Its high sensitivity sensor can adjust the brightness level according to the environment from bright, medium, and dim. The time is projected on a wall with soft red light, and its FM radio function automatically searches and saves stations from 76 to 108MHz frequency. This dual projection alarm clock lets you set the alarm for two people, and the snooze button gives five minutes of sleep time.
- Easily accessible snooze button
- Convenient auto-off function
- Includes night mode
- Scratch-proof mirror
- Radio may be difficult to operate
The projection alarm clock features a curved five-inch LED screen that offers ultra-clear views and readable time. Its brightness is adjustable up to 100% using the dimmer slider, and its 180° adjustable projector with a 1.6 to 9.8ft projection distance projects time on the ceiling or the wall. This wall projection clock with FM radio can provide up to 30 stations from 86.0 to 108.0MHz. It has a dual alarm function, three adjustable volumes, and five optional alarm sounds for personalization.
- Functional USB charging port
- Includes sleep timer function
- Four-digit time display
- Includes snooze function
- May be too light
10. Best With AM/FM Radio:Magnasonic USB Charging Alarm Clock With Time Projection
Magnasonic brings you this battery-powered projection alarm clock that can also be used as a USB charger for your smartphones, tablets, and other digital devices. It has a 1.2-inch white LED display with four brightness levels for enhanced time and date viewing. In addition, the alarm clock supports AM/FM radio, boasts a memory for up to 20 radio stations, automatically sets the clock to DST, and has customizable dual alarms.
- 180° projection
- Includes batteries
- Long battery life
- Has a sleep timer function
- Buttons may be slightly flimsy
- Might be a tad brighter than expected
The projection alarm clock allows 180° rotatable projection and displays up to a 9.8ft distance so you can see the time from across the room. This clock with projection and FM radio has ten stations and offers semi-automatic searching channels. Its USB charging system and backup battery ensure you don’t miss the alarm during a blackout. The 6.3-inch LED screen is clear and offers three brightness levels to protect your eyes when you wake up.
- Includes snooze function
- Cast videos on the wall
- 15 adjustable volume levels
- Can charge your electronic devices
- Numbers might be too bright
How To Choose The Right Projection Alarm Clocks?
Consider the following tips when buying a projection alarm clock.
- Projection: Ensure the projection alarm clock can display the time and other information clearly on the screen, wall, or ceiling. It should have a built-in and rotatable (up to 180 degrees) projector. These smart alarm clocks use LCD and LED technology to project ultra-clear, readable time.
- Material: Choose projector clocks with ABS plastic casing that’s durable and aid in electrical insulation.
- Alarm type: Different projection alarms feature multiple audio cues ranging from nature sounds to beeps. You can also find clocks with vibration, lights, or both. Choose a type according to your needs.
- Battery backup: Although projection alarm clocks use AC power, you may need to consider a battery backup to ensure the alarm works during a blackout. It helps to restore the clock time settings and radio stations.
- Features: Ensure the clock has unique features such as radio, speakers, USB ports, and more. Some clocks allow you to connect with iOS or Android devices for a personalized experience and work with Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Display: Choose an LCD or LED display clock with projection of time and date that is not too bright for your eyes.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah is a product writer whose focus areas include electronic appliances and household items. He has compiled this list of the best projection alarm clocks after conducting extensive market research based on the reviews of existing users. He has also put together a buying guide to help you make an informed decision and choose the right product that meets your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do projection clocks work?
A projection clock displays the time in an enlarged text on a nearby available surface, like your ceiling.
2. How do I set the alarm on an LED projection clock?
Different LED projection clocks have different mechanisms for setting the alarm. However, here’s the most common mechanism to set the alarm on a LED projection clock: Press the alarm button to start the procedure, ensure you press the hour and minute buttons to set your desired time, and press the snooze button if you want to snooze your alarm.
3. How do I turn off my projection alarm clock?
You can press the alarm button again to turn off the alarm clock.
Projection alarm clocks have multiple uses and prove handy if you love multipurpose devices. To choose the best projection alarm clocks, pay attention to their material, alarm type, display, durability, and additional features, such as USB charging ports, radio, etc. Go through the product list carefully and check which clocks are easy to set up, lightweight, include battery backup, and have a clear display. Choose the clock that meets your needs and make waking up on time your favorite habit.
Infographic: A Buying Guide For Projection Alarm Clocks
A projection alarm clock is easier to read than a wall clock due to its proximity and large display. When you consider the factors mentioned in the following infographic, you can see the right projection alarm clock.
- Best Alarm Clocks
- Best Atomic Alarm Clocks
- Best Radio Alarm Clocks
- Best Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clocks