If you’re a fan of Mexican food, quesadillas are probably high up on your list of favorite foods. So, we have compiled a list of the best quesadilla makers to help you make delicious quesadillas at home. These kitchen tools allow you to prepare this amazing delicacy easily. You can customize and add your preferred ingredients to add a unique twist to this popular dish.
With various options available, choosing the right product may be challenging. So, browse our list to learn about the features and choose accordingly.
Benefits of Quesadilla Maker
Here are some benefits of using a quesadilla maker.
- Perfection and efficiency: They are fast and efficient. All you have to do is put the pieces of tortillas filled with your favorite stuffing and close the lid. The appliance will take around five minutes to serve you crispy, delicious quesadillas.
- Versatility: You can also prepare various other dishes, including pizza, pie, sandwich, omelet, and much more apart from quesadillas.
Our Top Picks
13 Best Quesadilla Makers
1. Best Smart Indicators: Lumme Sandwich Maker
Featuring nonstick plates, this appliance is extremely easy to wipe and clean. It lets you know the status of preheating and power with indicator lights. Its compact design has been built for small spaces. Apart from quesadilla, you can also use other quick meals, such as omelets, desserts, and French toasts. Check out this video for a detailed review of the product.
- Smart indicators
- Easy to store
- Nonstick dual side plates
- Might not be big enough for full meals
- May not toast evenly
- Plug cord is short
2. Best Easy To Store: NHTDWL Waffle Maker Machine
The machine can make several dishes other than waffles, right from quesadillas to paninis, hash browns, biscuit pizzas, eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, burgers, and more. Quick and easy, this appliance doesn’t require any measuring. This machine has eight electric round griddles that take minimal space. Take a look at this video to learn more about the product.
- Compact in size
- Easy to clean
- Indicator lights show preheat status
- Portable and easy to store
- Could be small in size
3. Best Nonstick Plates: Bella Quesadilla Maker
The Bella quesadilla maker features nonstick cooking plates that allow you to prepare a delicious meal. Once done, the cleanup doesn’t take a lot of time either. It includes a corded electric grill. It stands upright and takes minimal space. The appliance is made from state-of-the-art digital technology and durable material.
- Nonstick plates
- Built-in drip reservoir
- Power indicator
- Latch may not be well designed
- Does not include an on/off switch
- May not be spacious enough
4. Best Non-Slip Feet: Dash Express Electric Round Griddle
The appliance lets you prepare a lot of things within a few minutes and can also be operated by a child. Portable and compact, this griddle takes minimal space. All you would have to do is plug it in and wait until the indicator light goes off. Watch this YouTuber’s honest review to get a better idea about the product and its features.
- Quick cleanup
- Prevents buildup
- Non-slip feet
- Nonstick, PFOA-free surface
- Cannot cook large quantities
- May not have on/off switch
5. Best Durable: George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker
The Quesadilla maker has a nonstick cooking surface, easy to clean after every use. It has six deep dish pockets that make enough room for the ingredients. This maker includes a slip-resistant grip and a press-and-seal. The integrated cord wrap allows the machine’s vertical storage, even in tight spaces.
- Nonstick coating
- Durable material
- Quick, easy cleanup
- Ten-inch cooking surface
- Top could be hollow and thin
- Might not handle several things at once
6. Best Space-Saving: Elite Gourmet Mexican Taco Tuesday Quesadilla Maker
With an 11-inch cooking surface, this machine allows you to cook six quesadilla wedges at a time. The nonstick hot plate is easy to clean and is compact and convenient to store. This appliance includes a drip tray and a drainage rim that catches any drippings under the unit. The locking latch ensures all the ingredients stay within.
- Two indicator lights update the status
- Nonstick surface
- Saves counter space
- Locking latch ensures all the ingredients within
- Drip catch may fall off consistently
- Lid may not be strong enough
7. Best Design: Brentwood Quesadilla Maker
Brentwood quesadilla maker can make an eight-inch quesadilla. Its nonstick plates are smartly designed and segregated into six different sections. This appliance works on 900W power. When it comes to cleaning, you can quickly wipe it down.
- Sturdy material
- Heats up soon
- Easier to clean
- Removable drip tray
- Latch may not be durable
- Lights may not work appropriately
- Handle may not last longer
8. Best Locking Lid: Hamilton Quesadilla Maker
Hamilton has a nonstick surface that is easy to wipe and clean. It takes five minutes to prepare the dish. This appliance features six different sections and features upright storage and a locking lid. Power and preheat lights always keep you updated.
- Locking lid
- Prevents slips
- Easy to use
- Material may not be durable
- Handle may not work well
9. Best For Children: Nostalgia MyMini Personal Electric Waffle Maker
Offering a healthier and quick way to cook, this appliance can cook several dishes other than quesadillas. Whether you wish to make waffles, French toast, gravy, biscuits, or anything else, you can do them within a few minutes.
- Heats up quickly
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Perfect to cook for children
- May cook only one side
- Ingredients may stick to the iron base
10. Best Drip Reservoir: Rival Quesadilla Maker
Rival quesadilla maker features nonstick hot plates and is easy to clean. It is easy to store upright. The appliance has ready and power indicator lights. Its unique imprints integrate on every quesadilla slice.
- Automatically seals and crimps
- Drip reservoir
- Food releases effortlessly
- Cleanup could be difficult
- May not make thick quesadillas
- No temperature setting
11. Best Quick Heating: Black & Decker Store Quesadilla Maker
Black & Decker comes with eight-inch nonstick plates. It has six deep-dish quesadilla pockets. The nonstick coating makes it easy to clean. The maker has a removable drip tray along with press and seal lines.
- Seals from both the sides
- Offers quick results
- Enough room for all the fillings
- Cleanup could be a tiring job
- May not get submerged in water
12. Best Sturdy Material: El Paso Quesadilla Maker
The El Paso nonstick quesadilla maker has a built-in drip reservoir. Its indicator power lights make it easier to know the status. The maker also comes with ready light and El Paso Chile recipes.
- Fits correctly
- Made of sturdy material
- Easy to clean
- Clamp may not work perfectly
- Could be a bit flimsy
13. Best Power Indictors: Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker
Quickly operational, Santa Fe Quesadilla maker utilizes 900W power to bake within four to five5 minutes. It can accommodate ten-inch flour tortillas and soft filling ingredients. The appliance has ready and power indicators. It is compact and comes with a drip tray.
- Easy-to-clean nonstick plates
- Perfect locking lid
- Includes manual with recipes
- One-year limited warranty
- May not support every ingredient
- May get hot quickly
How To Choose The Right Quesadilla Maker?
Here are a few factors to keep in mind while buying a quesadilla maker.
- Size: If you want to have large quesadillas, pick the one with a larger cooking surface area of nine-inch diameter or more. However, if you prefer small quesadillas, choose an appliance with six- to eight-inch diameter.
- Material: Invest in a maker made of qualitative material that doesn’t break or warp easily. If it contains a nonstick coating, ensure that it doesn’t have any toxins or chemicals.
- Weight: A heavier appliance is difficult to move and takes a lot of energy to carry around and store.
- Cleaning: Easy-to-use quesadilla makers encourage you to use them more. Choose something that needs a wipe with a towel or damp cloth.
- Power cord: A longer power cord will quickly enable you to use the maker. You can also keep it in the desired position. A shorter one may require an extension.
- Latch: Choose a quesadilla maker that comes with a robust latch system so that it doesn’t break easily.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Being an expert furniture and kitchenware reviewer, Sakshi John has curated a list of the best quesadilla makers using her exceptional research and creative writing skills. The article lists some of the highest-rated products with informative reviews and their pros and cons to help readers make an informed decision. It also shares a buying guide to inform you of the various factors to consider while shopping, and the benefits of using quesadilla makers.
Frequently Asked Question
1. How do I clean the melted cheese that is sunk in between the plates?
Do not scrub the plate too hard as the coating may chip away. You can use a damp cloth to wipe the maker’s plates. If the cheese has hardened, you can use an abrasive sponge.
2. How to keep the stuffing from oozing out of the quesadilla maker?
If you put too much stuffing in the quesadilla, it will ooze out. Thus, keep space between the edges and the plates for a mess-free process. It can also decrease the cooking time.
3. Should I buy a quesadilla maker with a latch?
A quesadilla maker with a latch can help cook efficiently and is also perfect for heavy fillings.
Bring Mexican cuisine home with the best quesadilla makers. All you need are the ingredients to whip up perfectly cooked quesadillas in minutes. These devices ensure your dish is delicious, cheesy, and crispy with every bite. Quesadilla makers range between six to nine inches in diameter, and you can choose one based on your needs. Also, invest in a quality quesadilla maker with a nonstick coating, a long cord, and a secure latch system for safety and convenience.