Doing household chores may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it is essential. And as you look for ways to do things quickly and efficiently due to your busy schedule, investing in the best Roborock robot vacuum cleaners can prove useful. They make life easier, and you can use these to get a clean home without tiring yourself. With a robot vacuum, you can clean your floors in half the time as you would with a traditional cleaning tool.
Roborock offers a wide range of robot vacuums for you to choose from to suit different requirements. And thanks to their varied features, these cleaners offer convenience. To find a Roborock robot vacuum cleaner that suits your individual needs, take a look at our curated list.
Safety Measures To Take While Using A Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Roborock vacuum cleaners and mops help you clean every nook and cranny of your house without lifting a finger. But they require human intervention, and you should ensure they do not pose a safety hazard to you, your children, and your furry pets. Keep these pointers in mind when using them.
- Test it out first: Observe its movements and stability in the first two or three tries. If it gets stuck against furniture or any item in your room, adjust accordingly.
- Keep small objects away from the floor: Long wires, curtain ends, little toys, or small clothing items can create obstructions and get stuck in the mop.
- Time your Roborock: Set a date and time when you want your robot vacuum cleaner to do the job. For example, it can do a phenomenal job when you are on your way to work.
9 Best Roborock Robot Vacuums
1. Best Carpet-Friendly: Roborock E5 Mop Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Deep clean your floors with the Roborock E5 robot vacuum. It has an OpticEye, dual gyroscopes, and precision internal mapping, so it knows where it was and what places are still left to clean. Roborock E5 also has a SnapMop system that helps remove fine dirt that may be missed by the vacuum. This smart device can be controlled via the Roborock app that you can start or stop with a voice command.
You can also set cleaning schedules, time the device, or choose from different cleaning modes. It is carpet-friendly and can wipe out stains easily, thanks to its 2500Pa HyperForce suction. Take a look at this video to know more about this Roborock vacuum and mop and get a whopping discount of 44% if you decide to buy it now.
- Delivers non-stop cleaning for up to 2,152sq ft in 200 minutes
- Has a 640ml dustbin
- Multi-directional floating brush
- Resists hair tangling
- MagBase Remote Control for easy direction control
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- May be noisy on Turbo and Max modes
- Water tank could have been slightly larger
2. Best For Large Houses: Roborock S7 Robot Vacuum And Mop Cleaner
With a powerful 2500Pa HyperForce suction power and mop pressure of 600g, the Roborock S7 robot vacuum can effortlessly clean hair and dust from floors or carpets. Equipped with Sonic Mopping Technology, it can scrub up to 3,000 times per minute for deep cleaning. Its integrated VibraRise mop lifts when it detects a carpet and also after cleaning to prevent annoying dirt streaks. Furthermore, the Roborock robot vacuum has ultrasonic carpet recognition that can increase suction power automatically upon contact with a carpet. This video gives you more information about the product. You can get a discount of 37% if you decide to buy it now.
- Multi-directional floating brush to ensure deep-cleaning
- Suitable for large houses with pets
- Intuitive app
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa
- Large 300ml electronic water tank and 470ml dustbin
- May not be easy to empty the dustbin
- May not be great at mopping
3. Best For Uneven Surfaces: Roborock S7+ Robot Vacuum And Mop Cleaner
Outsource your floor-cleaning task to the Roborock S7+ robot vacuum, which works for 120 days without emptying. Equipped with Sonic Vibration Technology, it can scrub up to 3,000 times per minute and comes with a large 470ml dustbin. S7+ lifts its mop to vacuum when a carpet is sensed, thus ensuring it does not wet the carpet or spread dirt. It has an intense 2500Pa suction and a multi-directional floating brush that works great on uneven surfaces too. And what’s more, its multi-layer air filtration system seals the bag shut and collects particles as small as 0.3 microns. For more information, watch this video. Buy now and avail a discount of almost 28% using the link below.
- LiDAR navigation with adaptive route algorithms for efficiency
- Delivers consistent pressure of 600g
- Can be controlled via the Roborock app
- Allows you to set no-mop zones
- Child- and pet-safe
- Suitable for large homes
- May not have object-avoidance technology
- Brushes may not be great for heavier carpets
4. Best Obstacle Avoidance: Roborock S7 MaxV Plus Robot Vacuum
If you are looking for the best Roborock vacuum that has powerful suction, choose the Roborock S7 MaxV Plus, which features a powerful 5100Pa suction. It can collect dust and store it for up to 120 days to save you time. It also has a multi-stage filtration system that helps keep the air fresh. Featuring Reactive AI 2.0 Obstacle Avoidance technology with LED lights, it can sense light or hazards and keep you safe from accidents in the dark. The LiDAR navigation learns the map of your home and tracks the device’s location in real-time. It also allows multi-level mapping, so you can mark your room settings as no-go zones, no-mop zones, etc. Check out this video to know more and get a 25% discount when you buy using the link below.
- VibraRise sonic vibration technology scrubs floor upto 3,000 times per minute
- Real-time video call facility to keep a check on pets or family
- Intuitive app
- Multi-stage filtration system
- Ultrasonic carpet detection
- Mop does not leave dirt streaks behind
- Scrub pads may need to be changed often
- May not charge quickly
5. Best Suction Power: Roborock S7 MaxV Robot Vacuum And Mop
Roborock S7 MaxV is renowned for its Reactive AI 2.0 Obstacle Avoidance feature that uses a camera and 3D Structured light to recognize potential hazards even in dark rooms and also allows real-time video calls. This robot vacuum and mop has 5100Pa suction in max mode and can accurately navigate multiple areas using LiDAR navigation. The sonic vibration mopping scrubs at around 3,000 times per minute in one go to get rid of dried-up stains. If you decide to go for it, you can get a discount of around 26% when you buy using the link given below.
- Mop lifts automatically when a carpet is detected
- Multi-plane floating brush to get to unreachable corners
- Room-specific and no-mop zone settings for convenience
- Voice control
- Charges quickly and has a runtime of about 180 minutes
- Dustbin may seem small
- May not be great for deep pile carpets
6. Best Precise Mapping: Roborock Q5+ Robot Vacuum
Roborock Q5+ is equipped with a self-emptying dock containing a 2.5l dust bag that can store about seven weeks worth of dirt. This Roborock robot vacuum makes cleaning any surface easy, thanks to its multiplane floating main brush. The Sensient Sensor Array with cliff sensors, bumpers, and accelerometers detects obstacles and offers convenience, and the LiDAR navigation helps create precise maps. With a suction power of 2700Pa, this robot vacuum lifts long hair, pet hair, and debris from floors and carpets. You can now get it for a discount of approximately 31% using the link below.
- Long battery life of 180 minutes
- Large 470ml dustbin for convenience and thorough cleaning
- Total voice and app control
- Multiple auto-emptying modes
- Allows you to create no-mop zones and invisible walls
- Has a multi-layer air filtration system
- Dust bag may be difficult to clean
- May be slightly noisy
7. Best Maneuverable: Roborock Dyad Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum And Mop
If maneuverability is on top of your list, this is the best Roborock vacuum for you, as it features a flexible and movable cleaning head that can turn up to 180°. Equipped with the DyadPower system, Roborock Dyad has dual-rolling motors and a cleaning head with rollers that make stains disappear quickly. It provides edge-to-edge cleaning due to the movement of a front roller and two rollers at the back. These roller brushes have the ability to self-clean after a mopping session so that the floor does not attract dirt from the brushes. Its sensors also automatically change the water flow depending on the amount of dirt collected. If this Wet Dry Vacuum and Mop interests you, check it out here and get a discount of almost 30% when you buy using the link below.
- Simultaneous vacuum and wiping for less effort and clean results
- Designed for cleaning both dry and wet stains
- Digital display and voice alerts
- Three cleaning modes for all types of cleaning
- Dual water tanks
- Suction power may feel low to some
- Runtime of just 35 minutes
8. Best With Auto-Emptying Dock: Roborock Q5 Robot Vacuum
If you are looking for a Roborock vacuum cleaner with powerful suction and long battery life, Roborock Q5 is it. With a powerful 2,700Pa suction, it makes sure that there is no speck of dust or a hair strand left anywhere. This robot vacuum has a runtime of 180 minutes, covering a 3230sq ft area in just one charge. The LiDAR navigation creates clear maps in 3D for precise cleaning. You have total control over the app, and all you need is web connectivity to set the cleaning mode timings, command suction power change, or create no-go zones and invisible walls. Also, you can avail a discount of almost 30% if you decide to buy it now. Use the link given below.
- Large 470ml dustbin
- Multi-directional floating rubber brush for a neat finish
- User-friendly voice control
- Auto-empty dock collects up to seven weeks of dust
- Easy to set up and use
- May not be great for thick carpets
- May not be easy to empty the dustbin
9. Best Easy-To-Use: Roborock Q7 Max+ Robot Vacuum and Mop
What if your vacuum made your hands free from cleaning for seven weeks straight? Roborock Q7 Max+ makes it possible as it has Auto-Empty Dock Pure that empties the device neatly on its own and a 2.5L dust-collecting bag. With impressive suction power of 4200 Pa, it can even reach within cracks and prevent dirt accumulation. Its PreciSense LiDAR navigation maps cleaning routes effectively and also makes many functions available for a neat floor. Its upgraded rubber brush can firmly grab any piece of dirt or tangled hair. Grab it for a discount of almost 31% using the link given below.
- Twin cleaning function–vacuum and mop–for thorough cleaning
- Electronic pump offers 30 water flow levels
- Large dustbin and water tank
- Runtime of 180 minutes–helps cover 3229sq ft area in one charge
- Allows you to createno-go and n-mop zones and invisible walls
- Some may have trouble with clearing pet hair
- Mopping cloth may need to be changed frequently
How Does A Roborock Robot Vacuum Work?
Roborock has an iconic legacy of producing the best robot vacuum cleaners for innovative and time-saving cleaning procedures. Most Roborock vacuums have obstacle sensors that calculate distance and avoid damaging collisions with your lovely decor or furniture. They can also detect large or steep drops.
For deep cleaning and uninterrupted vacuuming and mopping, Roborock vacuums don’t just follow a map but customize their maps to your house, thanks to sensors and algorithms. Most use LiDAR navigation, which uses multiple mapping to feed the house’s layout in the vacuum cleaner’s system. It can track the route already followed by the vacuum cleaner and memorizes paths for each room of your home.
Roborock makes you go hands-free as you can give voice commands through Alexa, Siri, Google Home, and more. With a strong suction power and ample storage capacity for water and collected dust, a Roborock vacuum cleaner is not high-maintenance as you have to clean it less often.
How To Choose The Right Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
People consider many factors before investing in an efficient Roborock robot vacuum cleaner with specific criteria in mind. Keep these factors in mind when choosing one.
- Suction power: To clean large homes with efficient speed, Roborock S7 MaxV, and Roborock Q7 Max+ have multiple suction powers that don’t leave the tiniest speck of dirt behind.
- Battery life: Battery life depends on different suction modes, but some robot vacuums, such as Roborock Q5+ and Roborock S7 MaxV, provide a runtime of up to 180 minutes, which helps save electricity and time.
- Multi-mapping for accuracy: Accurate mapping helps the device avoid bumping into objects. Roborock Q series offers 3D mapping that lets you set no-go and no-mop zones and registers the spaces that need cleaning.
- High performance with a mop: Most Roborock robot vacuums can mop and vacuum simultaneously, with adjustable water levels and a vibrating mop.
- Maneuverability: If you want a Roborock robot vacuumthat lets you reach the annoying, narrow edges and move it in any direction, Roborock Dyad can make that possible, thanks to its double cleaning motors and one movable cleaning head. Whether the stains are wet or dry, you can easily clean them without scrubbing.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah, the writer of this article, is our in-house writer and editor who specializes in reviewing household products that make your life comfortable. With this comprehensive, well-researched list, you can find the best Roborock robot vacuum that can make cleaning a super-easy task. With smart technologies, these vacuum cleaners and mops ensure your house stays spick and span. Wedetso has also included a buying guide and answered some frequently asked questions to help you make an informed buying decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does a Roborock vacuum last?
Most Roborock robot vacuum cleaners can last up to 180 minutes, which generally exceeds one’s cleaning time and helps cover a large floor area.
2. Should I remove objects from the floor before starting the robot?
It is essential to clear wires, tiny toys, screws, or any sharp items as they can create obstructions and also destroy the inner parts of your robot vacuum cleaner.
3. Can I use a Roborock in a house with multiple levels?
Yes, you can create and store multiple maps of your house floors/levels using any Roborock vacuum cleaner. Some have cliff sensors that are sensitive to surroundings and can detect uneven surfaces and stairs.
4. How do I get the Roborock to mop the carpets without stepping on them?
These vacuum cleaners can automatically lift themselves off the ground if they discover a carpet nearby, making them even more convenient. All you have to do is choose a mopping mode.
5. How often do I need to empty a Roborock robot vacuum?
With their helpful and convenient auto-emptying technology, Roborock vacuums can last up to seven weeks without cleaning, as they collect and trap dust and debris in a big dust bag. It is, however, recommended to clean it once a month.
The best robot vacuum cleaners help you use your time, which would otherwise go into cleaning your house, to finish other essential tasks and relax. Getting the best Roborock vacuum with mop is an excellent decision as it can serve as a smart cleaning tool and keep your house free of hair, dust, and debris. They are also low-maintenance, and most have a self-cleaning feature that ensures hygiene. Lastly, you don’t have to worry about these cleaners being heavyweight, as they are easy to move, and their compact design can fit into any space.
View Profile ›