If you want to redecorate your bathroom for more mobility, choose from our list of the best round toilets for your convenience. Round toilets are ideal for small bathrooms due to their compact design. They allow you to move freely in the bathroom while serving their purpose efficiently. Due to their comfortable height, these toilets are user-friendly and suitable for children and short and medium-height folks. Also, their wide mouth has been tested to avoid any spills, making them an ideal solution for potty training.
These toilets offer easy installation and maintenance and are available in stylish designs to complement your bathroom aesthetics. So, explore the available designs and features to choose the right one for your bathroom.
9 Best Round Toilets
1. Best Glazed Finish: American Standard H2Option Dual Flush Round Front Toilet
The H2Option dual-flush round front toilet by American Standard offers the benefits of both high efficiency and low water consumption. Its EverClean surface retains a timeless look despite prolonged usage and reduces the chances of bacteria, mildew, or stain buildup on the surface of the bowl. This expert-approved toilet comes with a Siphon jet bowl technology and a power wash rim that removes the contents and provides optimal UHET performance, leaving the bowl clean.
- EPA WaterSense certified
- Glazed finish helps prevent clogging
- Has a dual flush option
- Limited lifetime warranty on chinaware
- Does not include seat
2. Best Leak-Proof: Kohler Two-Piece Round-Front Dual Flush Toilet
The Kohler Two-Piece Round-Front DualFlush Toilet comes with powerful, high-quality Class Five flushing technology in place. The two-piece round toilet is compact and, therefore, an ideal solution for smaller bathrooms. It ensures a quick leak-proof installation process. The ceramic round toilet uses just 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush) and meets the EPA criteria of WaterSense. Check out this video review to know more about this energy-efficient toilet.
- Sculpted look
- Conserves water
- Siphonic flush
- Wide seat
- Keeps the bowl clean
- May be noisy
- May be slightly short
3. Best For Smaller Spaces:Horow One-Piece Compact Siphonic Toilet
Specially designed for smaller spaces, the Horow One-Piece Compact Siphonic Toilet comes with a modern compact design. The siphon dual-flush valve is expert-approved, 100% factory-tested, and uses only up to 1.28 GPF to give you powerful flushing without leaks or clogs. This round toilet comes with a concealed trapway design and self-clean glaze surface that cuts down your cleaning time. The sleek product is cUPC-certified, CEC compliant, and boasts a WaterSense certification too. Before buying, have a look at this video for more details.
- Fully glazed trapway
- Quiet flushing
- Soft closing seat
- Seamless design makes it easy to maintain
- Conserves water
- Self-cleaning toilet with spray
- Might not be easy to install
- May look small
American Standard H2Option Dual Flush Round Front Toilet
Best Glazed Finish
KOHLER Two-Piece Round-Front Dual Flush Toilet
HOROW One-Piece Compact Siphonic Toilet
Best For Smaller Spaces
|Dimensions||15 x 27.75 x 30 inches||-||25"D x 13375"W x 28.38"H|
|Weight||68.8 Pounds||86.3 Pounds||86 Pounds|
|Color||White.||White.||with Chrome Button.|
4. Best Chemical-Resistant: TOTO Eco Ultramax Round Front One-Piece Toilet
The tried and tested Toto Eco Ultramax Round Front One-Piece Toilet has a comfortable, sleek, and ergonomic design and a soft-close feature that makes this modern toilet perfect for your bathrooms. The siphon jet flushing system has a wide three-inch valve that offers simple and quiet flushing using only 1.28 GPF, helping you conserve more water. With a sizable glazed trapway, this model is resistant to chemicals and cleaning agents, making it easy to maintain.
- Made of solid high-impact plastic
- Soft closing seat
- Does not clog
- Easy to install
- Looks sleek and classic
- May be short for tall people
5. Best For Small Bathrooms: Signature Hardware Braeburn Two Piece Round Chair Height Toilet
This superior-quality toilet by Signature Hardware has a two-piece configuration for easy access. It comes with a soft closing seat that reduces concerns about noise and slamming. The flushing mechanism is located on the right side of the toilet, and the toilet is designed for easy placement in the corner of a bathroom. The toilet has a flow rate of up to 1.28 gallons per flush and comes with holes that can come in handy while installing.
- Backed by a 25-year warranty
- Glossy and white vitreous china
- Floor-mount installation
- Helps maximize floor space
- Gaskets may be prone to leaking
- May not be easy to install
6. Best Modern Look: Miseno Two-Piece High-Efficiency Round Toilet
The Miseno Two-Piece High-Efficiency Round Toilet is an ADA compliant high-efficiency model that uses 1.28 GPF. The tried and tested two-piece floor-mounting round toilet is easy to install and adds style and modernity to your bathroom’s decor. Ideal for smaller spaces, this toilet comes with a high-performance three-inch flush valve and is a WaterSense-certified product that uses 20% less water as compared to standard toilets. It is constructed with high-density porcelain and finished with a hint of vitreous china.
- Non-porous durable material
- Five-year warranty
- Includes toilet seat
- Water-saving toilet
- Perfect seat height for adults
- Wide seating area
- Color may not be pure white
7. Best Long-Lasting: Renovator Supply Manufacturing Sheffield Corner Toilet
Known for its reliable performance, the Renovator Supply Manufacturing Sheffield Corner Toilet can perfectly fit into the corner of your bathroom. Save space with this compact contemporary toilet design. Inclusive of a push-button dual flush system, you can also save up to 25,000 gallons of water annually with this EPA-approved toilet. It features a water closet and has a white ceramic finish with a reno-gloss finish that is easy-to-clean. The round toilet also comes with a slow-close mechanism and is sturdy and built for long-term use.
- Bowl made of white grade vitreous china porcelain
- No-slam slow-close toilet seat
- Seat made of high-density plastic
- Expert-approved and cUPC-, ADA-, ANSI-, and WaterSense-compliant
- Good height
- Installation may be time-consuming
- Lid may not fit well
8. Best Compact: Winzo Compact One-Piece Toilet
The WinZo Compact One-Piece Toilet has a concealed 3.15-inch trapway that adds class and sophistication to your bathroom. The compact round toilet features quick-release hinges for easy cleaning and is perfect for small spaces or children’s bathrooms as it measures 16 inches from the ground. Thanks to the double-cyclone flushing system with double nozzle holes, the powerful and extra quiet dual flush system functions efficiently without clogging your toilet. This one-piece round toilet is easy to install and includes a soft-close toilet seat, making it extra helpful for parents with little children.
- Low water consumption
- Premium vitreous china construction
- Easy to tighten toilet seat
- Simple button press for quick release of the seat
- Non-slip bumpers for toilet seat
- Includes complete hardware
- May not suit tall people
- Might take more flushes to clean out heavy deposits
9. Best Dual Flush: Deer Valley Mini Dual Flush One-Piece Toilet
The DeerValley Mini Dual-Flush One-Piece Toilet has a highly efficient dual flush system. With 1.28 GPF, this powerful flushing system conserves water to a large extent. The round toilet seat made of non-toxic substances also has a push-button removable feature that helps train children. Compact in size, this round toilet can even be used in water closets and comes with a pre-installed water fitting, a wax ring for excellent grip, and floor bolts for installation purposes.
- Soft close seat
- Sleek look
- Fully skirted trapway for easy cleaning
- Elongated bowl
- Glazed ceramic finish
- Includes complete hardware
- Might be short for tall people
How To Choose The Right Round Toilet?
Here are a few pointers you should bear in mind when choosing a round toilet.
- One-piece or two-piece: One-piece toilets are favored due to their ease of maintenance and cleaning. Two-piece toilets, on the other hand, are simple to set up and are portable. Both one-piece and two-piece toilets also vary in their prices, while the former is more expensive than the latter. One-piece toilets are a more permanent fixture if that is something that you want to consider.
- Round or elongated: Toilets with a round bowl shape are more economical than elongated bowl versions and work well in small bathroom spaces. Elongated bowl toilets, on the other hand, provide more comfort but also require more room. An elongated toilet has an oval-shaped bowl, while round toilets have a circular bowl shape, which may be more helpful if you have children in your house.
- Flushing technology: The flushing system decides how effectively and quickly you can clean your toilet bowl, so it is essential to consider a round toilet model that is made to be pressure-assisted. They may be slightly noisy, but you will be able to spare your toilet from being clogged. The flushing technology may also have a double-flush mechanism that will help you conserve water.
- Toilet design: A toilet shouldn’t be just another fixture in the bathroom, but it should also beautify your bathroom space. Choose a design and color that complements your overall bathroom decor and style. You may also want to consider the toilet height before you invest in one so that everyone, including children, can use it comfortably.
- Water usage: According to government laws, the 1.6 GPF or less standard applies to all toilet fixtures. Most of the toilets available in today’s market use 1.28 GPF or less. These low-flow toilet features not only help you conserve water but can also reduce water bill.
Why Trust MomJunction?
After thorough research across various online platforms, our team comprising experienced writers and product reviewers present you with the best round toilets. We have studied the description of each product and shortlisted them based on optimal height, flushing system, ease of maintenance, and consumer reviews. Along with the product descriptions, we have also added the buying guide to help you select the right round toilet that suits your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will a bidet seat work on a round toilet?
Yes, most bidet seats work with any kind of two-piece toilet. However, when buying a bidet toilet seat for a one-piece toilet, you should measure it correctly.
2. Can I use an extended toilet seat on a round toilet?
You can use an extended toilet on a round toilet as long as the fastening dimensions and bolt holes are the same. However, elongated toilet seats may not provide you the seating comfort you would like when fixed on a round toilet bowl.
3. Which is better, a round toilet or an elongated toilet?
Round toilet bowls are a better choice if you have a space constraint. They are also convenient for short people and children to use and less expensive. Elongated toilets, on the other hand, are more comfortable and a better choice for people with large body frames.
If you have a small or compact bathroom, installing a round toilet is a wise decision as it makes the bathroom appear spacious and offers reliable performance. The best round toilets are designed to save both space and energy, and they come with an efficient flushing system along with separated components to make cleaning and maintaining them a breeze. The options listed here are designed to make your bathroom experience smooth and seamless. When choosing one, consider the type, bowl shape, design, and flushing mechanism you need for your bathroom. Our top recommendations include the easy-to-install Signature Hardware Braeburn Two-Piece Round Chair Height Toilet and the KOHLER Two-Piece Round-Front Dual Flush Toilet with a plug-free flushing mechanism.
Infographic: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Round Toilets
Round toilets are sleek units that combine style and functionality. With their conventional design and efficient flushing system, round toilets provide comfort and convenience without compromising performance. Explore the infographic below to learn more about the merits and drawbacks of using round toilets.