Indore is not only the largest city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh by population but is also known as an education hub as it houses two premier institutes, the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Management.
The historically and culturally rich city is home to several reputable schools, colleges and universities. If you are planning to put your child in a school in Indore, you must read our list of the top 20 schools in the Indore city. We assure you it will definitely help.
20 Best Schools In Indore:
1. Emerald Heights International School:
Established in 1983, Emerald Heights International School is the first English-medium, international co-educational residential school in Indore. It is one of the top educational institutions in the country.
- The school is affiliated to Cambridge International Examination (CIE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- It includes programs such as American Field Services (AFS), International Award for Young People (IAYP), Global Young Group (GYG), British Council School Award and Round Square.
- The school has an infrastructure with extensive playgrounds and excellent facilities.
- It has four hi-tech computer labs with approximately 200 PCs.
- It has a multimedia theatre that is equipped with audio-visual systems like a personal computer, multimedia projector, DVD Player, microphones and speakers.
- The sprawling campus also houses a science park, science lab and language lab.
- There are three high-tech computerized resource centers and a knowledge hub complete with an extensive collection of journals, national and international books, periodicals, CD and videos. The library maintains a collection of over 35,000 books.
- It provides facilities for football, basketball, tennis, cricket, badminton, table tennis, shooting, judo and more. The school also has a 25-meter swimming pool.
- Address: Opposite Akashwani, A.B. road, Rau-Indore, 453331 (MP)
- Phone: 8720009992 / 8720009993
- Website: www.emeraldheights.edu.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Read: Best Schools In India ]
2. Standard Public School:
Established in 2003, Standard Public is a co-educational school that is known to be one of the best CBSE schools in Indore city and the country. There are classes from nursery to class XII.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The curriculum is developed in both English and Hindi.
- Facilities at the school include science laboratories for chemistry, physics and biology. The labs are well-equipped to provide an environment where students can get hands-on experience.
- The library houses an extensive collection of textbooks, national and international books, reference books and much more.
Sports facilities on its expansive campus include football, cricket, basketball, table tennis, tennis and more.
- Address: Opp. Bilawali Tank,
Limbodi Indore – 452017
- Phone: +91 7415001404/405/406
- Website: www.sps-indore.com
- Email: email@example.com
3. New Digamber Public School:
This school is one of the top ranking schools in Indore. New Digamber Public School aims to impart quality education with an emphasis on the intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual development of the children.
- NDPS follows CBSE curriculum.
- It is also affiliated with the NCC, Indian Air Force, Asia’s largest youth conference Indian International Model United Nationa, Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, which promotes and propagates Indian classical music and dance, American Field Service (AFS) Intercultural Programs and The International Award for Young People.
- The school has a state-of-the-art infrastructure with a well-stocked, two-storied library with about 15,000 books, including various reference books on various subjects, textbooks, encyclopedias, atlases, and dictionaries. The library subscribes to six English, eight Hindi newspapers and 45 student magazines.
- The school has an E-library that is well-stocked with CD-ROMs / VCDs /ACDs addressing the fields of science, technology, learning help, magazines, documentaries, national and international cinema and music. There are nearly 400 CDs on various subjects.
- The students are connected with the world through ample nodes of the internet.
Sports facilities provided are soccer, basketball, tennis, baseball, table tennis, volleyball, cricket, softball, swimming, athletics and martial arts.
- Address: NDPS Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452017, MP
- Phone: +91-731-4219200, 210
- Website: ndps.edu.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Agarwal Public School:
Established in 1995, Agarwal Public School is co-educational and has classes from nursery to XII. It offers day boarding facilities for boys and girls and residential facilities for boys from class I.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE.
- It offers Biology, Commerce and Mathematics streams at Senior Secondary Level.
- In addition to academics, APS gives equal importance to extracurricular activities for the overall development of each child. It encourages vocal and instrumental music in Indian classical, Western and light forms, Indian classical dance, fine arts such as sketching, drawing, painting, craft including clay moulding, origami, making of soft toys, embroidery and others.
- The school provides facilities such as a library, science labs, computer labs, as well as a spacious auditorium for events and presentations.
- The sports facilities include football, basketball, cricket, tennis, swimming pool and others.
- Address: Bicholi Mardana Road, Indore- 452016
- Phone: +91 731 4212666
- Website: www.apsindore.com
- Email: email@example.com
5. Columbia Convent School:
Established in 1991, Columbia Convent School is a top ranking English-medium senior secondary school that offers a world-class education. It is managed by Columbia Educational Society.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The course curriculum consists of conservation in daily life, general awareness, and creative writing to make learning more interactive.
- Latest technological advancements are utilized to accelerate the teaching-learning process.
[ Read: Best Schools In Kanpur ]
- The primary section is equipped with educational tools and toys to make learning fun and comprehensible.
- The school has large, spacious, well-lit and airy classrooms where reading material, audio-visual aid and projects are used.
- It provides senior students with all modern aids of education, labs and other facilities.
- Address: Manavta Nagar, Kanadia Road, Indore – 452016
- Phone: 2845249, 2845443, 2845444
- Website: columbiaconvent.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.Shri Ram Centennial School:
Founded by the Shri Ram Education Trust and Prabodh Foundation Samiti, this school is a part of the group that has founded reputed institutions like Shri Ram College of Commerce and Lady Shri Ram College. Shri Ram Centennial School was established in 2014. It is a co-educational day-cum-boarding school, and the campus is built in a lush 14-acre land.
- The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. It offers classes from nursery to XII.
- It maintains an ideal student to teacher ratio ensuring individual attention.
- Shri Ram Centennial School has smart, technology-enabled classrooms. It has a well-stocked library and fully equipped laboratories for science, math, computers, and languages.
- It has a well-furnished auditorium and amphitheater for workshops or school gatherings.
- The school offers a world-class boarding facility for boys.
- Hygienic and nutritious food is prepared for the students every day.
- It has facilities for various indoor and outdoor sports such as basketball, football, hockey, cricket, lawn tennis, badminton, table tennis, squash, and skating. The school also has an indoor swimming pool.
- There is a bus facility with GPS tracking enabled.
- Address: Ujjain Highway, Near Aurobindo Hospital Toll, Indore
- Phone: +91 97529 22222, 97529 88888
- Website: www.shriramschool.org
- Email: email@example.com
7. St. Raphael Girls Higher Secondary School:
Established in 1928, St. Raphael Girls Higher Secondary School is a leading institution in Indore. It aims at the overall development of each child with quality education and personality development through social work and other extracurricular activities.
- The school follows CBSE curriculum.
- It includes social service, Eco Club and other programs in its curriculum.
- The school provides well-equipped, spacious and airy classrooms to students.
- The science labs including one for biotechnology.
- The computer labs have advanced PCs, and pupils have access to Wifi internet connection.
- The library is spacious and well-stocked with a range of educational books, journals, student magazines and reference texts.
- Its spacious grounds provide facilities for volleyball, basketball and athletics.
- Address: 15, Old Sehore Road, Indore – 452001
- Phone: 0731 270 2611
- Website: www.straphaelsgirlschool.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Annie Besant School:
Established in 2000, Annie Besant School works under the aegis of Narayan Das Yadav Shiksha Prasar Samiti. It is a modern co-educational English medium school that includes both conventional education and practical training.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum with 10+2 pattern.
- The school’s system of training sharpens students’ intellectual capabilities and develops an astute sense of analytical understanding in them so that they emerge as global achievers.
- Apart from academics, the school puts equal emphasis on co-curricular activities such as music, dance and drama, communication and social skills, trekking and martial arts.
- Annie Besant School has infrastructural facilities spread over two acres.
- The school has a well-equipped high-tech computer lab with 20 systems.
- There are separate labs for Chemistry, Physics and Biology, equipped with the latest facilities.
- It provides a well-equipped, advanced audio-visual room for effective learning. The programs included are Bhartiya Vidya, ILF&S Contents and K-Yan.
- The school has a newly constructed auditorium where inter and intra indoor school activities, seminars and workshops are conducted.
- Address: 48 – Precanco Colony, Annapurna Road, Indore – 452009.
- Phone: 0731 248 4033, 2484034, 2484035
- Website: NA
- Email: email@example.com
9. Choithram International School:
Choithram International School is one of the leading institutions in Indore offering international programs. It is a co-educational day and residential school built in a sprawling lush 28-acre campus. The school was established by the T. Choithram Foundation in 2004.
- Choithram International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate and offers primary years program for students aged 3 to 11, middle years program for 11 to 16 years of age and a diploma program for students aged 16 to 19.
- The school maintains small class sizes, with no more than 15 or 20 students in each section.
- The school has well-lit and ventilated classrooms, library and fully equipped science and IT laboratories.
- The school campus also has a residential facility, medical care, and cafeteria. It also offers transport facility for day scholars.
- It believes in green school initiatives and ensures there is a minimum to no wastage in the campus premises. The school also encourages students to adopt a sustainable style of living.
- The school has a tie-up with various universities abroad and offers international exchange programs and internships to interested students.
- Address: Choithram Hospital Campus, 5 Manik Bagh Road, Indore-452014
- Phone: +91 731 2360345/46
- Website: choithraminternational.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Read: Best Schools In Greater Noida ]
10. St. Paul Higher Secondary School:
Established in 1963, St. Paul Higher Secondary School is a Christian minority school for boys. The school is governed and managed by the Catholic Diocese of Indore. It is built in a sprawling 8-acre campus with state of the art facilities.
- It is an English medium school affiliated to the CBSE board, offering classes from nursery to XII.
- The curriculum of the school is formulated in a manner to focus on the strengths of the children child and help them in their overall development.
- The school has spacious and well-lit classrooms, along with fully-equipped science and computer libraries.
- It has a well-stocked library that has a subscription to 12 periodicals, 10 dailies, and more than 1000 books for easy reference.
- There are facilities for indoor sports such as badminton, table tennis, and chess. It also has a huge playground for various outdoor sports.
- Address: 7, Boundary Road Near Agriculture College Indore-452001
- Phone: 0731-2492292,2972920
- Website: www.stpaulindore.com
- Email: email@example.com
11. Laurels International School:
Laurels International School was established in 1989, as a Christian Minority Institution. It is an English medium, co-educational school that aims at the holistic development of its students.
- The school is affiliated to ICSE and offers classes from nursery to XII.
- It maintains a low student to teacher ratio for all classes, to ensure optimum attention to the students.
- Laurels International School has interactive multimedia classrooms equipped with the latest technology. It has a well-stocked library each for junior and senior classes.
- The school has well-equipped science and computer laboratories.
- It has facilities for various indoor and outdoor sports, fine arts and performing arts and classes for yoga too.
- There is a medical room in the campus premises, which is looked after by trained medical staff.
- It also offers counseling services to identify and address the difficulties of the students.
- The school has a transport facility for students up to various points in the city.
- Address: 7, Press Complex A.B. Road, Indore – 452011
- Phone: +91 731 2551784, 2553422
- Website: aurelsschool.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Anusuiya School:
Established in 2011, Anusuiya School collaborates with the chain of Pearson Schools. The co-educational school offers classes from nursery upwards, providing a blend of academics, sports, cultural and artistic activities in a high-quality environment.
- The school follows CBSE curriculum.
- It uses innovative lesson plans that are based on well-researched material, remedial tutorials when necessary, regular assessments, engaging activities and worksheets and formal certification.
- The Life Skills Programme is an important part of the core curriculum, ensuring that values and ethics are embedded in everything students learn.
- The school’s supplementary curriculum includes innovative and co-scholastic programmes such as Pearson’s Digiclass and MXTouch, math practice, science experiment programme, and Learning Improvement Programme.
- The school has a spacious building with modern facilities including state-of-the-art classrooms.
- It has a well-stocked library, cutting-edge science labs, audio-visual room and art studio.
- There is a large playground for sports and recreational activities.
- Address: Main Campus Survey No. 277/4, Railway Station Road, Opp. ITC Soya Plant, Village Dakachya, Indore – 453 771.
- Phone: +91 9993666205, 7389831777, 7869999506
- Website: anusuiyaschool.in
- Email: email@example.com
13. Golden International School:
Established in 2007, Golden International School was founded by the New Golden Group Education Society. It is a day boarding co-educational school built in a lush 6.5-acre campus. The school focuses on skill-based learning and holistic development of its students.
- Golden International School is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from pre-primary to X.
- Apart from the academic aspects of learning, the school promotes sports and extracurricular activities as well.
- The classrooms at Golden International School are spacious and equipped with smart boards.
- It has a well-stocked library as well as fully-furnished laboratories for science and computers.
- Training in activities and sports such as badminton, football, volleyball, cricket, basketball, tennis, etc. are also offered at the school.
- School also offers classes for fine arts and performing arts, fashion designing, food management, filmmaking, and photography.
- The school canteen provides healthy and nutritious snacks.
- Address: CAT Rd, Industrial Area, Rau, Indore- 453331
- Phone: +91 9669196698, 9669296698, 9669396698
- Website: gisindore.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Atomic Energy Central School:
The Atomic Energy Central School (AECS) is a chain of schools run by the Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Mumbai, for the children of employees of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). Started in 1985, AECS Indore is one of the 30 branches spread across the country and is one of the best schools in the city.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
- It adopts a physical education programme designed by AEES. The programme trains students in sports.
- Co-curricular activities are conducted and given equal importance as the core curriculum.
- The school adopts the syllabus and scheme of studies of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan for classes I to X.
- With state-of-the-art infrastructure, the school offers facilities such as classrooms with advanced learning tools and techniques.
- It has well-equipped chemistry, physics, biology, computer and maths laboratories.
- The school library is well stocked with about 10,000 books.
- It has large playgrounds with facilities for a range of sports activities and athletics.
- Address: RRCAT, CAT Colony, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452013
- Phone: 91- 0731- 2487033
- Website: aecs.rrcat.gov.in
- Email: email@example.com
[ Read: Best Schools In Pune ]
15. Shishukunj International School:
Established in 2005, Shishukunj International School is a coeducational English medium senior secondary school founded by the Shishukunj International Society, London. It is one of the top ranking schools in both the city and the state.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE.
- It follows the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) mode of assessing students in class X.
- The primary aim of the school is the holistic development of each child, which is why it includes extracurricular activities such as debates, elocution, drama, music and movement theater, art and craft, pottery, sculpture, poetry, etc.
- The 20-acre campus features modern classrooms equipped with audio/visual aids and large display boards, an audio-visual complex, amphitheater and indoor sports complex.
- It also has well-stocked and spacious libraries with e-library facility, cutting-edge science and computer labs and language and subject labs.
- The school has facilities for sports such as football, cricket, badminton, tennis, table tennis, squash, skating, athletics, aerobics, aquatics, etc.
- Address: Jalaria, Bypass Road, Indore – 452016.
- Phone: 0731 – 2810017 / 18 / 19
- Website: www.shishukunj.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar:
Established in 1980, Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar is one of Indore’s oldest day schools. It is managed by the Sri Sathya Sai Trust, Madhya Pradesh. The school focuses on imparting contemporary education rooted in spiritual and human values.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE and follows its CCE system.
- In the nursery/ pre-primary classes, the Montessori method is followed.
- Co-curricular activities include music, dance, art and craft, drawing and drama.
- The school provides excellent facilities including chemistry, physics, biology, biotechnology, computer, language, and maths laboratories, and Smart classes.
- It has a library, AV room, multimedia center and junior science lab. The classes have an open library where 50 books are placed on open shelves for students to access whenever required.
- The school has 24/7 Wi-Fi/Internet access.
- There are football grounds, basketball and tennis courts, and an indoor stadium-cum-auditorium for games like table tennis and badminton.
- Young students are provided with recreational facilities such as a children’s park with swings, slides, see-saw, and other playthings.
- Address: Scheme No. 54, City Centre, No. 2 A.B. Road, Indore.
- Phone: 0731-2553023
- Website: sathyasaiindore.com
- Email: email@example.com
17. Indus World School, Jhalaria:
Established in 2006, Indus World School is a co-educational day school and is a part of the Indus World chain of 18 schools in India. It is considered one of the best schools in the city.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from nursery to class XII.
- It focuses on the all-round development of students. Therefore, academics is complemented by co-curricular activities like art, craft, sports, music and dance.
- Sprawling over 5.5 acres, the school has spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
- It has a well-furnished and stocked library featuring a variety of books that cater to the needs of the students.
- In collaboration with ThinkLabs, the school runs a full-fledged robotics lab for students of class III to X.
- Apart from science and computer labs, there is a multimedia-enabled AV room with access to the internet for students.
- Address: 85-89 Off Bypass Road, Near, County Walk Twp, Jhalariya, Indore-452016
- Phone: +91 97520 97743
- Website: www.indus.school/jhalaria-indore
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Delhi Public School:
Set up in 2003, Delhi Public School is a private institution managed by the Delhi Public School Society. It is an English medium co-educational day school offering education from pre-nursery to class XII.
- Delhi Public School, Indore, is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from pre-nursery to class XII.
- It provides education in medical, commerce, engineering, and humanities streams at the senior secondary level.
- Co-curricular activities at the school include dance, vocal and instrumental music, and art and craft. Sports curriculum includes football, basketball, swimming, cricket, lawn tennis, skating, table tennis, athletics and chess.
- Address: Pipliakumar – Nipania Road, Napania, Indore – 453771.
- Phone: 0731-2444401, 4064403
- Website: www.dpsindore.org
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
[ Read: Best Schools In Ahmedabad ]
19. The Daly College:
Founded in 1870, Daly College is a co-educational day-cum-residential school. It ranked sixth nationally in the Education World-C fore survey of the ‘India School Rankings – 2012’. Daly College is said to be the best boarding school in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The school offers the All India Secondary School Examination at the end of class X and All India Senior School Certificate Examination at the end of class XII.
- It also offers the IGCSE program of the University of Cambridge International Examinations. The IGCSE program offers English as a second language, physical enterprise, Hindi/French, biology, chemistry, geography, history, and math/India studies.
- The school gives equal importance to sports and other extracurricular activities like music, dance and choreography, fine arts, woodcraft, computers, NCC, etc.
- The school has heritage and modern buildings on a sprawling 118-acre lush green campus.
- It boasts of computer-aided learning facilities in classrooms in addition to well-equipped laboratories for sciences, biotechnology, geography and computer education.
- The library and the student houses have computers with internet facilities.
- There is also an air-conditioned auditorium, which can accommodate 1,200 people.
- The school provides facilities for sports like football, basketball, cricket, tennis, squash, swimming, shooting, and athletics.
- Address: Residency Area, Indore – 452001.
- Phone: 07312719000
- Website: dalycollege.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Global Indian International School:
This is one of the most reputed schools in Indore. The GIIS chain is an initiative of Global Schools Foundation, established with a focused dedication towards shaping well-rounded global citizens.
- The school offers CBSE curriculum and the Global Montessori Plus Programme.
- It strives to provide holistic education that encourages excellence in multiple disciplines, such as academics, music and dramatics and sports.
- The school has modern infrastructure and facilities such as ERP-based school management system and video conferencing.
- It has independent IT labs and a well-stocked library for the primary and secondary school.
- The campus boasts of an arts and craft room, Maths lab and Montessori labs, keyboard room, and tabla room as well as rooms for dance and music and yoga, auditorium and a multi-purpose hall.
- The vast campus has a playground for field activities, a swimming pool, and basketball and badminton facilities. There is also a special play area for kindergarten kids.
- Address: Omni Pride, NH 59, 7th K.M. Indore – Ahmedabad Road (Dhar Road), Sinhasa, Indore- 452 002.
- Phone: 8719999000 & 8719999111 (M)
- Website: www.giisindore.org
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
With many premier educational institutions, it is no surprise that Indore is one of the central educational hubs in the country. This is the best destination for those who are looking for a world-class education with excellent facilities and amenities. What do you think?
- 20 Best Schools In Jaipur
- Top 10 Schools In Dwarka, New Delhi
- Top 25 Schools In Mumbai City
- 15 Best Schools In Chandigarh