The Pink City is one of the most beautiful places in India and has recently emerged as one of the top class education destinations in the country. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, global curriculum and the latest teaching methods, Jaipur schools are no less than their counterparts in other parts of India. Here is our compilation of best schools in Jaipur.
Top 20 Schools In Jaipur:
1. Jayshree Periwal High School:
Established in the year 2002, Step By Step High School is a co-educational, day and boarding school affiliated with the CBSE. The school focuses on providing quality education to children, thereby laying a solid basis for their future success.
- The school offers classes from Preschool through XII, with English as the medium of instruction.
- The toddler program at the school includes learning techniques based on activities like sand art, gardening, cooking, collage, dance, and music.
- The secondary level curriculum includes subjects like Mathematics, Languages, Science, Social Studies and Creative and Performing Arts
- At the higher secondary level, the School offers Humanities, Science, and Commerce streams.
- Jayshree Periwal Internatioanl School has air-conditioned classrooms with smart boards and talking walls.
- It has a well-stocked library with local dailies, international weeklies and even membership of the American Information Resource Centre and British Council library.
- The other facilities include a dance room, a music room, and an art studio for activities like clay, painting, sculpting, animation and modeling.
- There’s also a boarding area with separate sections for junior, middle and senior sections.
Chitrakoot Scheme, Adjoining Stadium,
Ajmer Road, Jaipur
[ Read: Best Schools In India ]
2. Cambridge Court High School
Cambridge Court High School is a co-educational school established in 1999-2000. It offers classes from nursery to class XII.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE curriculum for class X and XII.
- Besides academics, several competitions and sports are encouraged in the premises.
- Tech-enabled smart classrooms
- Physics, chemistry, biology, language and computer laboratories
- Well-stocked library
- Fine arts, music, and dance rooms
- Audio-visual auditorium
- Audio-visual conference room for movies, presentations, and projections etc.
- Languages classes in Sanskrit and French
Cambridge Court High School
Sector-8 Madhyam Marg,
3. Sanskar School:
Sanskar School, founded and managed by Sri Sai Shiksha Sansthan, is a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE board. The school aims to equip the students with global and critical outlooks to make them committed citizens of the world.
- For primary and pre-primary classes, the school lays emphasis on group activities and creative work.
- The primary and middle school classes follow books prescribed by NCERT, New Delhi.
- At the secondary level, it follows the CBSE syllabus.
- Sanskar School has four stories, air conditioned building with ramp facility for middle, primary and senior sections.
- The classrooms of Sanskar School are equipped with projectors and interactive boards.
- The campus also has an amphitheater for outdoor activities and functions.
- The play area with sandpit, slides, pet farm and aviary would appeal to the tiny tots.
117-121, Vishwamitra Marg,
Hanuman Nagar Ext., Sirsi Road, Jaipur
4. St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School:
Administered by the Jesuits, St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School is a co-educational day school affiliated with the CBSE. It was founded in 1941 under the name of St. Mary’s Boys’ School. But it was later renamed to St. Xavier’s Secondary School in 1945.
- St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School gives education from class 1 through XII, according to the CBSE curriculum.
- Besides the academics, the school also offers extracurricular activities like art, craft, music, dance and quiz.
- The campus of St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School has five buildings- the senior building, the middle school building, the junior school building, a sports complex and a science building.
- The campus has two, large sized playgrounds with basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts. There are also two swimming pools, a shooting range, and a gym.
- There’s an auditorium for co-curricular activities as well.
Bhagwan Das Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur
[ Read: Best Lucknow Schools ]
5. India’s International School:
Started in July 1990, India’s International School is an all-girls school managed by the Indian Council for International Amity. It is affiliated to the CBSE and Cambridge International Examinations.
- India’s International School offers education from kindergarten to class XII. It gives the children the option of choosing to write CBSE exams or CIE’s O and A levels after class X and XII.
- Students from classes I to III do not have to give any formal examination.
- The extra-curricular activities include dance, music, poetry recitation, quiz competitions, sports, and elocution.
- India’s International School has a vibrant campus, located far from the maddening crowd and polluted environment of the city. The school is housed in an oval shaped, multi-storied building.
- The fully computerized library has various periodicals, journals, and international magazines along with books.
- The school also has two, air-conditioned visual halls for screening the movies and holding lectures.
Kshipra Path, Opposite VT Road,
6. Tagore International NRI School:
Tagore International NRI School is one of the most respected institutions of Jaipur. This co-educational school is a part of the Tagore Group of Institutions managed by the Tagore Vidya Bhawan Society.
- Tagore International NRI School is an English medium school, affiliated to the CBSE. It offers education from Montessori to XII standard.
- It allows the option to choose from science, commerce and arts streams at the secondary level.
- The school also encourages extracurricular activities and sports. The children have to select any one from the music and dance, nature club, art and craft club, dramatics club and literature club.
- Tagore International NRI School has well-ventilated and spacious classrooms, equipped with computers and smart boards.
- There are science, computer, language and math laboratories.
- For sports, the school provides facilities for volleyball, hockey, tennis, and basketball and kho kho. There’s a well-equipped gymnasium as well.
Sector-7, Zone 70, Shipra Path, Mansarovar
7. St. Angela Sophia Senior Secondary School:
St. Angela Sophia Senior Secondary School is an all-girls day school managed by the Mission Sisters of Ajmer. It was established as a Boarding House in Ajmer to care for Christian orphans. The orphanage was shifted to Jaipur as a school.
- St. Angela Sophia Senior Secondary School follows the CBSE curriculum and gives classes from I to XII standard.
- Besides the academics, the school has Hindi, mathematics, music, dance and science clubs for students from class V to X.
- The senior secondary section has three streams- Science, Commerce, and Humanities.
- The 2.249-acre campus of the school has an auditorium, well-equipped labs, and a library with 4000 books.
- For the entertainment of the children, the school has dance and music rooms.
- The school has a medical infirmary to attend the sick and injured children.
- There’s also a playground measuring 1000 square meters.
Outside Ghat Gate, Jaipur
8. Rajasthan Open State School:
Rajasthan Open State School is a government institution that offers high-quality education through open schooling method. It aims to educate children of remote and rural areas.
- For class X, the students have to select five out of 15 subjects, and for class XII, the students have to choose five out of twenty subjects.
- There is no maximum age limit for getting admission in Rajasthan Open State School, but the minimum should be 14 to 15 years.
- The examinations of the secondary and senior secondary divisions are held during October, November and December of every month and the results are uploaded on the Internet.
Book Campus, Jhalana, Rajasthan State,
Text Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
[ Read: Best Schools In Surat ]
9. Neerja Modi School:
Neerja Modi School is a co-educational, day and boarding school affiliated with CBSE. The school is dedicated to the holistic development and academic excellence of the students.
- Neerja Modi School offers classes from Kindergarten through XII, and the medium of instruction is English.
- The school conducts co-curricular activities, with a special emphasis on sports.
- Neerja Modi School also conducts Annual Sports Day under the supervision of qualified coaches.
- Neerja Modi school offers the best infrastructure facilities when compared to most of the schools in Jaipur. It has different blocks for senior, pre-primary and primary school.
- It has advanced computer lab, well-stocked library, and soundproof instrument music studio.
- The sports facilities of the school compete with the national level schools in India.
Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur
10. Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School:
Promoted by late Rajmata Gayatri Devi, Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School is an all-girl school affiliated with the CBSE. It has the reputation of being the first public school for girls in India. The school is affiliated to CBSE and boasts of over 3000 students.
- Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School provides education from class I through XII, based on the CBSE board.
- It prepares its pupils for the All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior School Certificate Examinations for classes X and XII respectively.
- Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School also encourages its students to engage in co-curricular activities like informal discussions, debates, inter-house sports championship and sports.
- Spread over 26 acres, the school, has a modern infrastructure to support the education. It has well-constructed buildings, housing administrative and academic blocks, an open-air stadium, an indoor stadium and an infirmary.
- The other facilities at Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School include a dining complex, a telephone booth, a swimming pool, basketball courts and cricket fields.
- The library has a collection of over 28,000 books, including reference and fiction books.
- The mess supports 450 students and serves wholesome and well-balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
Sawai Ram Singh Road, Jaipur
11. Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya:
Founded in 1984, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya is promoted by Sawai Ram Singh Shilpa Kala Mandir Society.
- Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya is affiliated to the CBSE and gives classes from nursery to class XII.
- It follows the CCE system that assesses the scholastic and co-scholastic areas of the students.
- The primary section of the school follows the iDiscoveri’s XSEED curriculum.
- Set on a green space of 16 acres, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya has technology-integrated classrooms, contemporary laboratories, and a well-stocked library.
- It has an infirmary with a fully-trained nurse.
- There are separate computer labs for junior and senior students.
Sawai Ram Singh Road, Jaipur
12. Rukmani Birla Modern High School:
Rukmani Birla Modern High School was founded in the year 2003 by Nirmala Birla in the memory of her mother-in-law Rukmani Devi Birla, the founder of Modern High School of Kolkata.
- Rukmani Birla Modern High School follows the CBSE, New Delhi.
- This co-educational, English medium school, offers classes from Nursery to XII.
- The co-curricular activities include sports, drawing, art, craft, dance, music and elocution.
- Spread over 20 acres, Rukmani Birla Modern High School has well-equipped and spacious classrooms.
- It has a sports complex offering facilities like hockey and football fields, an athletics track, and courts for tennis, basketball and badminton.
- It also has an air-conditioned library with a wide collection of books.
Gopalpura Bypass, Shanti Nagar,
Near Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur
[ Read: Best Residential Schools In India ]
13. St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. School:
St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. The school is a Christian Minority Institution run by Gyan Deep Education Society. It is a co-educational school and imparts education through English.
- St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. The school is affiliated to CBSE and follows the examination pattern set by CCE program.
- The examinations are held twice a year, and students have to pass in the aggregate in each subject.
- The promotion to the next grade is decided on the whole year’s performance.
- The classrooms of St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. The school is spacious and well ventilated.
- It has hi-tech science laboratories, fully equipped with the apparatus and tools required for performing experiments.
- There’s a spacious and well-equipped hall for conducting school programs.
Calgeri Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
14. SRN International School:
SRN International School was founded in the memory of Sri Ram Niwas Sharma, renowned Freedom Fighter, and Educationist Philanthropist. The school aims to encourage not just the growth of the mind, but also the development of character and ethics.
- SRN International School follows the CBSE curriculum in a refined way to make the learning an enjoyable experience for the kids.
- Children can take part in activities like creative writing, dancing, foreign language, photography and much more.
- This air-conditioned residential school is spread over 6 acres. The school is fitted with surveillance cameras and CCTV monitoring by trained security personnel.
- It has spacious, e-classrooms, digital labs, language labs, and multimedia labs.
- There’s also a hygienic cafeteria and dining hall with a huge seating capacity.
SRN Marg, Ramnagaria, Jagatpura, Jaipur
15. Maheshwari Public School:
Founded in the year 1981, Maheshwari Public School is a coeducational school, promoted by Maheshwari Samaj. The objective of the institution is to provide quality based education based on the culture and heritage of India.
- Maheshwari Public School is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from class I through XII. It follows Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation from classes I to X.
- The subjects offered include English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, Sanskrit and French.
- The school encourages the students to participate in activities like dance, music, sports and gymnastics. It also arranges adventure activities and summer camps for children.
- Maheshwari Public School boasts of well-lit and spacious classrooms. The classes are equipped with audio-visual teaching aids, comprising of computers, projectors, whiteboards and other devices.
- The library has over 20000 books, dailies, and periodicals.
- There’s an auditorium; an air-conditioned audiovisual room, a gymnasium, and an art cottage.
Maheshwari Public School,
Sector-4, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur
16. Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram:
Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram is a coeducational cum residential school promoted by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Educational Trust.
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram is a CBSE affiliated school, offering classes from pre-primary to higher secondary.
- The school organized various inter-house and inter-schools competitions, yearly summer, and winter camps for both staff and students.
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram also participates is community services, like visits to underprivileged schools, hospitals, and villages.
- Spread over 7 acres; the school boasts of 72 well-equipped and spacious classrooms.
- It has well-equipped laboratories for science, language, math and computer.
- It has a duplex library with a huge collection of books, journals, and periodicals on literature, social science, and business studies.
K. M. Munshi Marg, Opp. O.T.S., Jaipur
[ Read: Top Schools In Gurgaon ]
17. Army Public School:
Army Public School is a co-educational, English medium school affiliated to CBSE. The school aims not just to facilitate knowledge, but also help develop a well-integrated, multi-dimensional personality.
- Army Public School has been using modern teaching method since the year 2005.
- Children can select the streams from Science, Commerce, and Arts in class XI.
- The classrooms of Army Public School are equipped computer and LCD projectors to teach children different topics through video clips and animation.
- The library is equipped with over 7000 books, along with magazines and newspapers.
- The Herbal Garden of the school will inculcate a love of nature in children.
Military Station, Jaipur
18. Delhi Public School:
With two branches in Jaipur, Delhi Public School aims to provide quality education to the children of Jaipur. It’s a part of the Delhi Public School Society, which runs 140 DPS schools countrywide.
- Delhi Public School provides classes from Nursery to XII and follows the CBSE curriculum.
- It does not hold any examination from nursery to Class II. The assessment is based entirely on class assignments.
- From class III onwards, the academic year is divided into four semesters.
- Besides academics, the school also organizes several events and competition to aid the overall development of the students.
- Delhi Public School gives impressive infrastructure facilities on the eco-friendly campus.
- It has smart classrooms, which allows teachers to incorporate IC into the teaching-learning experience
- The laboratories are fitted with the latest equipment to support the academics.
- The Delhi Public School also offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
NH-8, Jaipur-Ajmer Highway, Jaipur
Vidyadhar Nagar Branch
R-7, Sector 6, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur
Pin code – 302023
19. Mayura School:
Founded in 1982, Mayura School is one of the best non-governmental schools in Jaipur. It is affiliated with the ICSE board and gives classes from Nursery to X.
- Mayura School follows the syllabus laid down by the ICSE board.
- The school has four houses- namely Smanya, Kavisha, Avantika, and Eklavya.
- The Mayura School has well-equipped labs, a well-stocked library, and indoor sports area.
- The other facilities of Mayura School include a mini-swimming pool, dance and art and craft facilities.
Naila Bagh Palace Moti Dungri Road, Jaipur
20. Seedling Public School:
Seedling Public School is a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE board. The mission of the Seedling School is to provide a joyful learning environment, which can empower the students to reach their personal and educational potential.
- The medium of instruction is English, but Hindi, Sanskrit, and French are also taught to the students.
- The school encourages the students to participate in sports like badminton, cricket, table tennis and much more.
- The school also has well-equipped laboratories for chemistry, physics, biology, math and computers.
- The sports facilities include two basketball courts, tennis courts, a soccer field and an indoor sports arena.
- The library of the Seedling School has a collection of more than 30,000 books, magazines, and journals.
Sector – 4, Park Lane,
Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur
Plan to visit the school you have selected before taking the big decision. Did we miss any top school(s) in Jaipur? Tell us here.
- 30 Top CBSE Schools In India
- 20 Top And Best Schools In Kanpur
- 10 Top And Best Schools In Patna
- 10 Best Schools In Ghaziabad
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love - August 23, 2017
- 50 Latest Mormon Baby Names For Boys And Girls With Meanings - May 19, 2017
- 15 Major Festivals Of India Your Kid Should Know - September 15, 2016
- 107 Festive Themed Christmas Baby Names For Boys And Girls - September 8, 2016
- 40 Valentine's Day Inspired Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 31, 2016
- Top 25 Unicorn Coloring Pages For Toddlers - May 23, 2016
- 83 Popular Gender Neutral Or Unisex Baby Names - May 17, 2016
- 50 Terrific Baby Boy and Girl Names That Mean Angel - May 16, 2016
- List Of 20 Best Schools In Jaipur - May 16, 2016
- 15 Top And Best Schools In Surat City - May 12, 2016