Are you a mother of a newborn? Are you going shampoo shopping for your baby, but are not sure about the best brands in the market? Fret not! Check out this post to find out the best shampoo options available in the market for your little darling!
Most of the parents think that buying shampoos and other toiletries is as simple as walking down the aisle of a store and grabbing one. But it is not. Parents often overlook the fact that more than 80% of baby shampoos contain formaldehyde and other toxic ingredients that can harm the baby. So, buying shampoo requires careful research so that you don’t end up harming your baby’s delicate scalp. Want to know more about the safe shampoos for your baby? Read on!
Top 11 Baby Shampoos:
Being a mother, we know that you want nothing, but the best for your baby. But with seemingly endless offerings in the market, choosing one shampoo can give any parent a hard time. To help you, we have come up with a list of top 11 shampoos for your baby.
1. Nurture My Body Baby Shampoo And Wash:
If you want the best shampoo for your baby, then you can pick this one. It has the best safety rating that a baby shampoo can get. The ingredients of Nurture My Body Baby Shampoo and Wash are 100% organic. Also, the shampoo is nut and gluten free, making it a perfect choice for babies with allergies. The shampoo is tear-free and lathers well.
2. Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents Shampoo And Body Wash:
It is one of the best baby shampoos to keep your baby’s hair clean. It is a value for money product. The shampoo has the best safety rating. It contains just seven ingredients, 75% of which are organic. If you are looking for a heavenly smell, then you can buy the lavender variant of the same shampoo. It is one of the cheapest natural shampoos available in the market today.
[ Read: Best Baby Wipes ]
3. Mamaearth Gentle Cleansing Shampoo:
An inexpensive option, this is one of the gentlest shampoos you can use on your baby. It is certified free of toxins and is Asia’s MadeSafe brand, making it the perfect choice for your baby’s extra delicate scalp skin. The shampoo’s tear-free formula ensures a gentle and enjoyable cleansing experience. Infused with jojoba oil and made of coconut-based cleansers, this shampoo leaves your baby’s hair soft, smooth and moisturized.
4. California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo And Body Wash:
It is a great pick for your little love. The soothing ingredients of the shampoo are perfect for infants with sensitive or irritated skin. The con of the shampoo is that it has a thin consistency. So you may need to use more of it to wash your baby’s hair clean.
5. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo:
Does your baby have a sensitive skin? Then Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo is perfect for your darling. It is a soap-free shampoo containing natural oat extracts. As the scent of the shampoo is mild, it will not irritate your baby’s tiny nostrils.
6. Johnson’s Baby Naturals Shampoo:
Johnson’s Natural Baby Shampoo ranks third on the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database in terms of toxicity. The shampoo is gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. Also, the product is Paraben and dye free.
[ Read: Johnson’s & Johnson’s Baby Care Products ]
7. Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Fragrance Free Shampoo & Wash:
The fragrance-free wash by Burt’s Bees is a popular choice amongst new mothers. It is a tear-free and natural baby shampoo containing the goodness of plant products like soy proteins and oat proteins.
[ Read: Sunscreen For Babies ]
8. Chicco – No Tears Gentle Shampoo:
9. Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo
This is a pediatrician-approved baby wash & shampoo for your little one. Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo has a mild smell and does not contain any added fragrances. Natural chamomile extract is added to the shampoo, giving it its natural fragrance. There are no harmful preservatives such as parabens. This extra gentle tear-free formula with added provitamin B5 is all your precious little one needs for a head to toe bath.
[ Read: Cloth Diapers For Your Baby ]
10. Aden + Anais – Hair + Body Wash:
The shampoo has a rich sandalwood aroma. It will keep both your and your tot’s hair shiny and soft. It’s free of Parabens, phthalates, and phytoestrogen, gluten, soy and petroleum oils.
[ Read: Best Oils For Baby Skin ]
11. Mustela Foam Shampoo For Newborns:
Does your baby suffer from cradle crap? Then you must buy it for him. The fresh scent and mild lather will make bathtime fun for your little one. It contains 99% natural ingredients and is a safe bet for your precious baby.
Remember, it is better to steer clear of shampoos that contain toxic ingredients, no matter how affordable they are.
- Top 10 Chicco Baby Products For Your Little Ones
- 10 Best Aveeno Products For Your Baby
- 6 Best Sebamed Baby Products For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Useful Himalaya Baby Products For Your Little Ones
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love - August 23, 2017
- 50 Latest Mormon Baby Names For Boys And Girls With Meanings - May 19, 2017
- 15 Major Festivals Of India Your Kid Should Know - September 15, 2016
- 107 Festive Themed Christmas Baby Names For Boys And Girls - September 8, 2016
- 40 Valentine's Day Inspired Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 31, 2016
- Top 25 Unicorn Coloring Pages For Toddlers - May 23, 2016
- 83 Popular Gender Neutral Or Unisex Baby Names - May 17, 2016
- 50 Terrific Baby Names That Mean Angel For Boys And Girls - May 16, 2016
- List Of 20 Best Schools In Jaipur - May 16, 2016
- 15 Top And Best Schools In Surat City - May 12, 2016