If you love baking, then a silicone baking mat is a must-have accessory in your kitchen. Made of superior and durable food-grade (often non-stick) silicone, these baking mats are healthy substitutes for parchment papers, cooking sprays, aluminum foils, and single-use liners.
Silicone baking mats with non-stick surface save you from cleaning the mess that sticks to the baking tray once the baking is complete. Available in different sizes, most of the silicone baking mats can withstand high temperatures and come with an anti-slip bottom to adhere to the countertop or the baking tray firmly.
Here is a list of some of the best silicone baking mats available online. Go through the features of each baking mat and choose the one that suits your requirements.
Top Products From Our List
19 Best Silicone Baking Mat
The extra-large silicone baking mat by Greenrain is a multipurpose mat that can also serve as a measurement fondant mat, counter mat, dough rolling mat, oven liner, and pie crust mat. The silicone baking mat is 28in long and 20in wide. The thickness of this baking mat is 0.6mm, which is almost twice that of other baking mats. As a result, this mat will neither wrinkle nor slip when used.
- Made of superior silicone and glass fiber
- Soft, durable, and safe
- Comes with a non-stick surface
- Easy to clean
- Comes with anti-slip bottom
- May not stick to the tile countertops as firmly as expected
This silicone baking mat by BJGXFMQ is made of premium 100% food-grade silicone and measures 19.7×15.7in. It is non-sticky, non-greasy, and takes hardly any effort to clean.
- BPA-free, stain-proof, and stick-resistant
- Comes with an anti-slip bottom, thereby adhering to the countertop firmly
- Resists temperatures from -30℉ to 470℉
- Can be rolled or folded, thereby occupying minimum storage space
- Highly durable baking mat
- Will neither discolor nor tarnish, even after repeated baking
- Quite thin, hence, the food/dough may stick to the mat
- May not be dishwasher-safe
POPCO Silicone Baking Mats Set is ideal for kneading, shaping, rolling the dough, and baking. You can also use this food-grade, BPA-free, stick-resistant silicone baking mat inside a refrigerator. The mat comes with a temperature resistance of -40 °F to 470 °F. These sheets are flexible, lightweight, easy-to-store, and easy-to-fold. The sheet comes with a non-stick surface.
- Measurement markings
- Versatile compatibility
- Durable and reusable
- Anti-slip back
The pastry silicone mat by Kitzini is a superior-quality baking mat made of professional-grade silicone and fiberglass mesh. You can prepare all kinds of fondant and dough with this extra-large silicone mat that comes with a non-stick surface. The baking mat has a glossy finish, thereby making the product highly durable.
- Measures 16x 26in
- Resists heat/temperature from -45℉ to 450℉
- Makes kneading clean and easy
- Can be safely used in the oven as well as freezer
- Consistent heat distribution
- Super easy to clean
- Is extra thick (0.7mm)
- BPA-free, long-lasting, and non-slip baking mat
- The mat may crack in the center
HOTPOP Silicone Baking Mats are multi-purpose mats that can withstand temperatures from -40 °F to 480 °F. You can use these baking mats in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer. You can use these silicone mats without butter, oils, sprays, and grease. This reliable baking pad is 0.75 mm thick. The non-stick baking mats are easy to wash.
- Durable and reusable
- Heat resistance
With this product, you get an aluminum baking pan along with the silicone baking mat. Made of a thick sheet of superior-quality rimmed aluminum, the baking pan is durable and warp-resistant and can be used for baking, roasting, warming, or toasting purposes. The baking mat is made of silicone-coated (FDA approved) fiberglass and can be used for baking, rolling, or kneading. The silicone baking mat ensures easy release of the baked goods from the baking tray/pan without any mess.
- Dishwasher friendly baking mat
- Non-stick and resistant to temperatures up to 480℉
- Silicone baking mat can be placed on the oven rack directly
- Aluminum baking pan is rust-free
- Not dishwasher-safe and needs to be hand-washed
If you are looking for a good-quality silicone baking mat, then this product is just for you. A user-friendly product, the silicone baking mat by New Star Foodservice measures approximately 14 x 20in. The corner cutouts of the baking mat make removing the mat from the baking tray/pan effortless.
- Made from NSF-certified and food-grade silicone material
- Available in three different sizes—full, half, and quarter size
- Can withstand extreme temperatures, making it oven-safe and freezer-safe
- Easy and hassle-free clean-up using warm water and soap
- Comes with a non-stick surface
- May not conduct heat evenly
- Size may vary from what is advertised
The silicone baking mat by Dust2Oasis is extra-large and comes with measurement markings to ensure the baked goods come out perfectly, in the desired size. You can use this eco-friendly mat as a dough rolling mat, pie crust mat, fondant mat, or pastry mat. The silicone baking mat is heat resistant and measures 23.6x 15.7in. The non-stick surface makes it a perfect silicone baking mat for kneading, rolling, and shaping bread.
- Made of 100% BPA-free, food-grade silicone
- Temperature resistant from -40℉ to 480℉
- Dishwasher-safe; can also be hand-washed
- Compatible with ovens, microwaves, and freezers
- Highly durable and can be reused
- Baking mat may get a tad sticky
If you are looking to bake some delicious treats without creating a mess, this product is just for you. Made of FDA-approved, 100% food-grade silicone, the non-stick silicone baking mat by Longfite is a great product for kneading and rolling dough and pastries. The mat is BPA-free, flexible, stain-proof, and measures 20 x 14in.
- Stick-resistant, countertop protector
- Durable, no discoloration even after repeated use
- Temperature resistant from -76°F to 392°F
- Ensures easy release of the baked goods without using any oil or grease
- Safe and highly durable baking mat
- Easy to clean
- May slide on smooth surfaces
- May appear thin and flimsy
This set of two flexible non-stick silicone baking mats by AmazonBasics is long-lasting and measures approximately 11.6 x 16.5in. The baking mats fit pans of half-sheet size. Made of superior and durable food-grade silicone, the non-stick baking mats are a healthy and safe substitute for parchment paper, baking sheets, aluminum foils, and cooking spray.
- Can be reused
- Oven-safe up to 480° F
- The non-stick material ensures effortless and hassle-free removal of the baked food
- Can be washed with hand or in a dishwasher
- The mats may discolor with repeated use
- May produce smoke at a temperature of 350° F and above
If you are looking for a baking mat that ensures even heat distribution while baking, this is the product to zero in on. Made of food-grade silicone and fiberglass mesh, the baking mats come in a pack of two and complement almost all standard half-sheet pans. They have a thickness of 0.75mm.
- Soft, glossy, and durable with a nonstick surface
- Ensures healthy baking without the use of oil or fat
- Can withstand temperatures up to 450° F
- Oven and freezer-safe
- Reusable and easy-to-clean
- May produce a chemical odor
The silicone baking mats by Velesco come in a set of three and fit all standard (US) half-size baking sheets. The mats have a thickness of 0.75mm and measure 16.5 x 11 5/8in. The silicone/ fiberglass hybrid construction ensures even distribution of heat, resulting in perfectly baked food.
- Made of FDA-approved, premium-quality, and non-toxic food-grade silicone and fiberglass
- Can be used for kneading, rolling, and a host of other baking purposes
- Eco-friendly, flexible, reusable, durable, and tear-resistant
- Resistant to temperatures from -40° F to 480° F
- Microwave, oven, and freezer-safe
- Nonstick mat is easy to clean
- Mats are thick and large
- Silicone baking mat may release smoke when baking
- May discolor when washed with hot water and soap
As the name suggests, the product contains a host of accessories, including four silicone baking sheets (two half sheets and two quarter sheets), a silicone baking spatula, and a silicone baking brush. Made of premium food-grade silicone, the baking mats are eco-friendly and BPA-free. The half-sheet baking mats measure 16.5 x 11.6in, while the quarter-sheet baking mats measure 11.5 x 8.5in.
- Bakes delicious foods without using oil or fat
- Temperature resistant from -40° F to 500° F
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-friendly
- Non-stick surface for easy release of the food
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Microwave and oven-safe
- Baking mats may come with a chemical odor which may pass on to the baked foods
This silicone baking mat by Silpat is ideal for baking cookies. The mat comes with thirteen evenly spaced indents that help one to bake cookies of the perfect size. Made of superior-quality food-grade silicone and fiberglass mesh, the baking mat ensures uniform and consistent heat distribution. You don’t need oil or fats while baking food on this non-stick mat.
- Measures 11 5/8 x 16 1/2in
- Made of FDA, Kosher, and NSF-certified silicone
- Microwave, freezer, and oven-safe
- Temperature resistant from -40° F to 500° F
- Can be hand washed with hot soapy water
- Easy to store (either roll up or lay flat)
- Idents may be quite big—not ideal for baking miniature cookies or macarons
If you are looking for a set of silicone baking mats of different shapes and sizes, tthis is the product to go for. The silicone baking mats set by KPKitchen comes laden with two half-sheet size silicone baking mats (16.5 x 11 5/8in), one quarter-sheet size cooking mat (11.5 x 8.5in), one round-size cake pan mat (8.5in), and one square-size cake pan mat (8 5/8 x 8 5/8in). The mats are made of LFGB- and FDA-certified 100% food-grade silicone with a fiberglass core.
- Mats are BPA-free, nonstick, non-toxic, and do not contain any plastic fillers
- Dishwasher-safe and easy-to-clean
- Temperature resistant from -40° F to 480° F
- Can withstand up to 3,000 uses under challenging and extreme conditions
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- May not be easy to clean
The product makes baking and roasting simple and hassle-free. The 11.5in x 16.5in mat is an ideal choice for half sheet pans. Made of premium food-safe silicone and fiberglass, the baking mat ensures even/uniform baking and browning. The mat can be easily rolled up, thereby requiring minimum storage space.
- Healthy, reusable, and environmentally friendly
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe
- Can be safely used in ovens
- Resists grease and residue
- May not be an ideal choice for rolling out pastry
- May leave stains after a few uses
As the name suggests, the product is extra-large and comes with double the thickness (0.7 mm) compared to most baking mats. With a dimension of 20-inch x 28-inch, this silicone baking mat prevents the spillage of fondant and flour on the table. The mat is made of food-grade silicone material and fiberglass, sans any vulcanizing agent. The baking mat comes with measurement markings to enhance the baking experience.
- Comes with anti-slip bottom and a non-stick surface
- Safe to use for the dough scraper or pastry/ cookies cutter
- An ideal choice for kneading or rolling dough and making bread, pizza, pasta, pie crust, cookies/biscuits, and fondant
- Easy to clean (hand wash with warm soapy water)
- Resists temperatures ranging from -30°F to 480°F
- Easy to store (either fold or roll-up)
- Dough may stick to the baking mat
The product comes with two round silicone baking mats (9-inch diameter). Made of superior-quality and non-toxic silicone and fiberglass, these baking mats ensure optimum performance. The silicone mats/ round cake liners can be used for baking, rolling, kneading, and freezing. From cakes, cookies, bread, and pastries to macarons, you can make a plethora of food items with this mat.
- Comes with a non-stick surface that helps in easy release of the cooked/baked food
- Designed for up to 2,000 uses
- Temperature resistant from -40°F up to 480°F
- Can be hand-washed as well as cleaned in a dishwasher
- Food may stick to the baking mat
- May appear too big for a 9-inch pan
The silicone baking mats by Adoric come in a pack of three, with two non-stick silicone baking mats (16 x12in) and one silicone pastry mat (16 x 24in). The pastry mat comes with measurement markings, and are made of premium-quality, food-grade silicone and fiberglass. The non-stick surface of the mats helps in the easy release of food without creating any mess. The silicone mats can be easily folded or rolled up and stored in the kitchen cabinet/cupboard/drawer, thereby occupying minimum storage space.
- Non-toxic, non-slip, and nonstick silicone mats can be safely used for kneading, rolling, baking, and freezing
- Highly durable and can withstand up to 4,000 uses
- Microwave and freezer-safe.
- Dishwasher-safe; can also be hand washed using warm soapy water
- Temperature resistant from -40℉ to 482℉
- Mats are not very thick
How To Choose The Best Silicone Baking Mats?
A perfect baking accessory can take your baking to another level altogether. Here are a few simple tips to help you choose the best silicone baking mats.
- Size of the baking mat: The baking mat you purchase must be of the right size and fit into your baking tray/pan perfectly. Thus, you need to be very particular about the size of the baking mat while making the purchase. While some mats are available in the half-sheet size, others may be available as quarter-sheet size and full-sheet size. Round/circular silicone baking mats are also available. Choose the baking mat based on the size of your pan.
- Non-stick, anti-slip: A good-quality silicone baking mat not only has a nonstick surface but also adheres well to the countertop/tabletop.
- Quality: Ensure the mat is non-toxic, durable, reusable, BPA-free, and eco-friendly and made of FDA-approved superior-quality silicone and fiberglass. The mats should not contain any plastic fillers or vulcanizing agents. Some of the baking mats also come with LFGB, NSF, and Kosher certifications.
- Heat/ temperature resistant: The mat that you purchase should be able to withstand extreme temperatures. It should not produce smoke when placed in a microwave or an oven. The baking mat should be microwave, oven, and freezer-safe and should ideally be resistant to temperatures ranging between -30°F and 500°F approximately.
- Thickness: The silicone baking mat should neither be too thin nor too thick. It should be thick enough to ensure even heat distribution during baking/cooking. Many silicone baking mats available in the market come with a thickness of about 0.7mm to 0.75mm. Also, some silicone baking mats come with measurement markings, which makes the baking easy and fun-filled.
- Cleaning: Make sure the silicone baking mat you purchase is easy to clean. While many are dishwasher-safe, others can be hand washed with warm or hot soapy water. Some products can be both hand-washed or cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Additional baking accessories: A few silicone mats come with additional baking accessories such as silicone brush, silicone spatula, baking tray, recipe books.
A silicone baking mat makes the baking less messy and healthy and safe, ensuring negligible or no use of oil and fats while baking/cooking. Invest your time, do quick research, and make sure you buy the best silicone baking mat for your baking purpose.