- 10 Funny Looney Tunes Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Garfield Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Alice In Wonderland Coloring Pages For Your Little Princess
- Top 20 Thomas The Train Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Shrek Coloring Pages For Your Little One
There are many characters on television that entertain kids and adults alike; the Simpsons are amongst them. Your children probably already spend a lot of time viewing these characters and can identify them easily.
If yes, they will enjoy doing a coloring task that is based on these funny characters and includes their pictures in different forms.
The Simpsons Family
This is one family that has been bringing smiles on the faces of people all over the world since over two decades.
- The show has seen 25 seasons, all running successfully on television.
- It has received many awards and is appreciated for its different themes.
- It depicts a typical American family living in Springfield, which is an imaginary place somewhere in the USA.
- The family has even seen a movie made based on it with real actors and is highly liked by grownups as well.
Top 10 Simpsons Coloring Pages
This longest running sitcom and longest running television series has a lot to offer in terms of themes and will make a perfect subject for coloring pages for your kids.
Here are some Simpsons coloring pages to print out for your kids:
1. The Loving Family:
Introduce the kids to the entire family through this picture.
- Homer is the head of the family and works as a safety inspector at Springfield Nuclear Power Plant.
- Marge Simpson is his wife, a typical house maker and mother.
- Bart is their 10 year old boy.
- Lisa is 8 years old and an activist by nature.
- Maggie is the youngest and does not communicate much.
- They are all seen happily together in this page.
[ Read: Bob The Builder Coloring Pages ]
2. Maggie With Teddy:
Toddlers will really identify with this page.
- The baby, Maggie, is seen sucking on her pacifier, which is always there with her.
- Her darling toy Teddy is also with her in this image and she is holding it close.
3. Marge The Chef:
Mrs. Simpson is ready to cook up something delicious.
- Marge is seen donning a chef cap and apron as she prepares for the kitchen.
- You can buy your kids a small chef cap and apron if they are interested in cooking, after they finish coloring this beautiful picture!
[ Read: Soldier Coloring Pages ]
4. Different Activities:
Meet the members of the Simpsons family who are engaged in their own favorite activity.
- Maggie is crawling with her pacifier.
- Bart is jumping on his skateboard.
- Lisa is blowing the trumpet.
- Marge is standing quietly, all decked up.
- Homer is playing the guitar and having a great time.
[ Read: Nickelodeon Coloring Pages ]
5. Simpsons On The Beach:
See how the family is having fun at the beach. They all are having a great time.
- Maggie is applying suntan cream.
- Bart is jumping in the water.
- Homer is just relaxing.
6. Lisa The Nurse:
Lisa is taking care of her injured brother.
- As Bart falls down while skating, Lisa is ready with her first aid box.
- With this picture, teach your kids the importance of timely medical aid.
- You can also help them in preparing a basic first aid box.
[ Read: Alvin And The Chipmunks Coloring Pages ]
7. Bart The Angel:
The naughty Bart is a good soul here.
- He has turned into an angel, with halo and wings.
- Bart is floating on clouds and is on seventh heaven.
8. Homer Gets Angry:
The otherwise relaxed Homer is fired up.
- He is seen strangling Bart, probably because of his naughty acts.
- The image is very funny for kids to color.
[ Read: Handy Manny Coloring Pages ]
9. Bart As Santa:
Bart is donning the Santa Clause robes.
- This can be a Christmas special picture as Bart is seen wearing the Santa cap and suit.
- He is even carrying a bell in his hand.
- Ask your kid to add some ‘ho ho’ text to the picture.
[ Read: Looney Tunes Coloring Pages ]
10. Bart The Devil:
This is another version of the boy.
- Bart has taken on the avatar of the devil, which probably suits him.
- He is wicked with all the props.
These free printable Simpsons coloring pages will surely engage your child’s mind and help them develop a sense of focus and concentration. As your kids color this family, you can help them and have some good bonding time. Tell us which one of these Simpsons coloring pages online your kid loved the most by commenting below.
Take print out of these and surprise your kid by gifting them own Simpsons coloring book. Share more interesting Simpson coloring games with our readers here.