If you do not have access to a refrigerator or milk is not immediately available, milk powder is one of the best options. However, when using milk powder, you need to choose the right product that meets your daily nutritional needs. If you are calorie-conscious, you may want to choose low-fat skimmed milk that has all the nutrients intact.
Go through this list of best-skimmed milk powders in India and choose one that meets your needs.
7 Best Skimmed Milk Powders In India
Shreemant’s dairy whitener is available in a 1kg package that you can easily mix in hot water to ensure a smooth consistency without forming lumps. The skimmed cow milk powder is a good source of nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc and contains vitamins D, E, K, and A. It also contains amino acids and antioxidants that enhance natural immunity. The milk powder does not contain added sugar, preservatives, and additives.
The sugar-free skimmed milk powder from Farmer Fresh does not contain added preservatives and dissolves quickly, making it the perfect dairy whitener for your daily tea and coffee needs. It is also hygienically packaged and meets food safety standards. You can also liquefy and use it as a beverage to compliment your breakfast cereals or other desserts.
Amul Sagar skimmed milk powder contains non-fat, protein-rich ingredients, making it suitable for a low-calorie diet and for consumption by people of all ages. It has an extended shelf life and is perfect for making low-fat and sugar-free milk-based products.
Govind skimmed milk powder can provide a delicious taste in an appropriate water and milk ratio. The spray-dried milk has a long shelf life and can last several months. It is low on fat and provides sufficient daily nutrition. You can make a delicious morning tea or coffee or evening beverage with this whitener.
Param Premium’s skimmed milk powder has high nutritional value, including high calories, minerals, and protein. It does not contain added sugar, making it healthy. The skimmed milk powder is also rich in vitamin A and forms the least lumps when dissolved in water. You only need to add three tablespoons of the dried powder to lukewarm water to make tea or coffee of medium thickness. You can also use it as an ingredient in your secret dessert recipes.
If you are looking for skimmed milk powder packed with nutrients, try Purasure. It contains the best combinations of vitamin A, D, potassium, minerals, and other nutrients. The milk powder dissolves quickly and is ideal for making tea, coffee, beverages, and desserts. You can also consume it directly.
SriSatymev’s skimmed milk powder is rich in essential nutrients, such as zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins A, D, E, and K. You can consume it directly or use it for preparing tea, coffee, beverages, and desserts. Its rich antioxidants and amino acids help cell growth and stimulate the body’s immune system.
The information given in the section has been taken from manufacturers’ sources. MomJunction is not responsible for any of the claims made here. We recommend readers’ discretion.
How To Choose The Right Skimmed Milk Powder?
Consider the following factors before buying skimmed milk powder in India.
- Nutritional value: Since these milk powders are usually used for daily consumption and making desserts, it is essential to check the nutritional value to obtain maximum benefits. Besides, you can choose milk powder that suits your dietary preferences. For instance, if you prefer a low-calorie, high-protein diet, it is best to choose a low-fat and low-sugar content product.
- Shelf life: Since these dairy whiteners are used for an extended period, they must have a long shelf life. The best milk powders have a shelf life of up to 12 months.
- Added sugar content: When checking ingredients, it is best to choose a product that does not contain added sugar.
- Suitability for direct consumption: The milk powder must be suitable for direct consumption and ideal for all ages.
- Use of preservatives: The skimmed milk powder should meet food safety standards and contain no preservatives or additives.
Once all these factors are considered, it is not difficult to choose the best skimmed milk powder in India. You may also check the manufacturing date printed on the packaging to ensure the most extended shelf life.