With several advanced features, here’s our list of the best smart glasses to help you choose the right one. These glasses help improve your vision, capture great quality photos, have built-in AR overlays, and more. Smart glasses can play high-quality HD videos and help you finish several tasks efficiently. However, finding a suitable one that meets your needs can be difficult. So, explore the listed products and features to make an informed decision.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Smart Glasses
The open-ear speaker wireless Bluetooth sunglasses provide up to 99% UV protection. You can enjoy your favorite music from both the arms of this device. They are sweat-proof, and a perfect blend of headphones and sunglasses.
You can also connect a smart assistant voice command and voice dial to anybody from your phone list. The smart glasses also provide traffic, weather, and direction updates.
- Crystal-clear low and high deep bass
- Simple and functional design
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Long-lasting battery life
- Sound quality may not be satisfactory
- Takes time to charge
With an open ear speaker and an advanced mic system, these are the best smart glasses to concentrate on music and your voice. The speaker allows you to interact with the world while simultaneously listening to music.
The mic system effectively reduces the wind sound and noises around to make your voice crystal clear. With up to one hour charge, you can get approximately three to four hours of music playback and four to five hours of talk time.
- Convenient and effortless use
- Easy-to-replace lenses
- Polarized glass matches the vision
- Includes a voice assistant connection
- Calls may get disconnected abruptly
- Might consume too much power
Jirvyuk glasses are manufactured with an advanced HD chip that supports apt-X HD technology and uses THD+N ultra-low distortion technology. They claim to provide a superior Hi-Fi stereo audio experience and offer deep bass and crystal-clear sound.
Equipped with 5.0 Bluetooth, these Android smart glasses can connect to Android and iOS operating systems’ voice assistants. Its magnetic charger can charge in two hours. Once fully charged, you can use the glasses for up to four hours.
- One size fits all
- Anti-blue lens
- Changeable lenses
- Can accept calls with the push of a button
- Volume is low
- Sound quality is average
The WGP smart audio eyewear allows you to be aware of the surroundings while listening to music. It has a Hi-Fi stereo sound system that reduces external noises.
With steady connection and compatibility, The glasses are sweatproof, waterproof and have a steady connection and compatibility. Their built-in large-capacity dual batteries make the device operational for up to seven days with two hours of charging.
- Magnetic charging method
- Stylish and attractive design
- Sound is equivalent from both the sides
- High-definition lenses with multiple-layer film
- Cannot be used while swimming
- Non-replaceable lenses
If you are looking for smart glasses with a camera, this one could be an appropriate choice. It is equipped with various advanced features, from answering phone calls to recording videos and clicking pictures.
Comfortable to wear, you can continue driving, hunting, cycling, traveling, and exercising while wearing them. This product enables you to record video at 1920×1080 resolution with a wide-angle.
- Click pictures and record videos
- Space to insert an external 32GB micro-SD card
- Sleek and handy
- Polarized and UV protecting lenses
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Non-replaceable battery
- No built-in speaker
Operated and controlled by APP, these LED glasses offer four different DIY patterns you may choose. You can either scan the QR code or search for Funky Glasses on Google Play or App Store to download the app.
Once your glasses get connected, you can select the pattern, be it music rhythm, animation, graffiti, or text to display. You canalso adjust the speed and text movement.
For graffiti, you can choose from three different brightness brushes.APP has 31 animations and 11 patterns to choose from. These glasses have a microphone to keep the music mode alive. They take up to two hours to charge fully with a USB charger and work for up to five hours.
- Trendy and funky looking
- Varying customization options available
- Different display patterns
- APP supports multiple languages
- May not be comfortable to wear
- Doesn’t work without the app
- May not support long wear time
The VocalSkull glasseshelp relieve eye fatigue caused by extra screen use and reduce visual stress and headache. They have an open ear design that safeguards your hearing for an extensive time.
The two-hour charge can give three days of standby and four to five hours of consistent music. It is waterproof and suitable for outdoor sports and exercises.
- Lenses can be swapped for prescription ones
- Satisfactory sound quality
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Long-lasting playtime
- Cannot be used while bathing or swimming
- They may be an external sound
The high-performance sports sunglasses deliver revolutionary open ear audio. They are sweat- and weather-resistant and therefore comfortable. You can pair to any of your devices for achieving high-quality sound and crystal-clear calls.
These smart glasses offer a reliable Bluetooth range of up to 30ft. With one single charge of one hour, you can use these sunglasses for nearly eight hours. Their flexible temple grips and silicone nose pads give a secure fit.
With a nylon frame, special mesh, and textured finish, the entire design is durable and long-lasting. They are water-resistant and can withstand sweat and tears. You can easily swap their mirrored black lenses as per the preference.
- Perfect sound quality
- Sturdy and robust frame
- Comfortable and snug fit
- Scratch- and shatter-resistant lenses
- Assistant capabilities might not be appropriate
- Problems may arise while operating the tap control
Whether it is making calls, setting reminders, adding to-do lists, listening to podcasts, or controlling your house, these frames allow everything. They come with open-ear audio that minimizes what others can hear. With uncovered ears, you can easily hear the outside world. You can also customize which notifications to receive. With a non-stop four-hour long charge, you can get up to two hours of talk time and 14 hours of media playback.
- Beautiful aesthetics
- Satisfactory functionality
- Good battery backup
- Lightweight frame is compatible with most prescription lenses
- Audio quality may not be good enough
- Music listening experience is not great
Specifically meant for reading, these glasses come with built-in bright LEDs that can act like a mini torch, improving vision in the dark and allowing you to read or work with lights off.
Compact in size, they are easy to store and carry. With two charging points, powering up these glasses is not an issue. Make sure to charge the glasses first whenever you use the lights.
- Durable and high-quality frame
- Rechargeable batteries
- Easy to operate
- Charging lasts longer
- Source of the light might not be in the right direction
- One size that may not fit all
The OhO open-ear Bluetooth sunglasses enable you to listen to music while keeping you cautious of the surroundings. With high-quality sound, their HD microphone helps you communicate well with others.
The sunglasses include a smart assistant technology to access Siri, Cortana, and Google Now. The UV400 polarized lens coating technology is perfect for contrast, clarity, and color. With a one-time charge, you can use this pair for up to five hours.
- Acceptable polarization
- Durable design
- Ultra-slim and sturdy frame
- One time charge can work up to five hours
- Sound quality may not be good enough
- There could be some distortions
What Factors To Consider While Buying Smart Glasses?
Here are some things to keep in mind to choose the best smart glasses.
- Battery life: The longer the battery life, the greater is the usage of smart glasses. For a better experience, make sure you don’t end up being stuck with a device that doesn’t work for more than a couple of hours. You can choose from rechargeable batteries, replaceable batteries, and power charge options that suit your needs.
- Budget: Smart glasses can cost you a bomb if you do not have a budget. Finalize a budget and stick to the same to buy the right product.
- Features: Different smart glasses are equipped with varying features. It is possible that the one made for music might not be best at capturing pictures or recording videos and vice versa. Make sure you narrow down the top features and then select accordingly.
Smart glasses are one of the advancements in technology. Meant to take experiences to a whole new level, a pair of smart glasses can seamlessly help you with an abundance of everyday tasks. Begin by choosing any of the options mentioned above so as not to regret your choice later.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah is an experienced writer, researching and reviewing products across various categories. To bring you the list of top-rated smart glasses, he thoroughly researched the products and checked user reviews from trusted forums. The smart glasses on this curated list come with their own sets of pros and cons, and the writer has included a detailed note on their most remarkable features so that you can make an informed decision.