With several advanced features, here’s our list of the best smart glasses to help you choose the right one. These smart wearables help improve your vision, capture great quality photos, have built-in AR overlays, and more. Smart glasses are innovative devices that can play high-quality HD videos and help you finish several tasks efficiently. However, finding a suitable pair to meet your needs can be difficult. So, explore the list of top-tier products and their features to make an informed decision.
11 Best Smart Glasses
The open-ear speaker wireless Bluetooth sunglasses provide up to 99% UV protection. You can enjoy your favorite music from both the arms of this device. This trusted device is sweat-proof, and a perfect blend of headphones and sunglasses.
You can also connect a smart assistant voice command and voice dial to anybody from your phone list. The superior-quality smart glasses also provide traffic, weather, and direction updates.
- Crystal-clear low and high deep bass
- Simple and functional design
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Long-lasting battery life
- Sound quality may not be satisfactory
- Takes time to charge
With an open ear speaker and an advanced mic system, these are the best smart glasses to concentrate on music and your voice. The speaker allows you to interact with the world while simultaneously listening to music.
The mic system of this expertly crafted device effectively reduces the wind sound and noises around to make your voice crystal clear. With up to one hour charge, you can get approximately three to four hours of music playback and four to five hours of talk time.
- Convenient and effortless use
- Easy-to-replace lenses
- Polarized glass matches the vision
- Includes a voice assistant connection
- Calls may get disconnected abruptly
- Might consume too much power
3. Best With Built-In Microphones: Soundcore Audio Smart Glasses
Keep yourself entertained and enjoy music, whether you are hiking, running, or doing chores, with the Soundcore audio smart glasses. The glasses offer an open-ear sound experience and have four in-built speakers in the frames. The pair has a detachable front frame, allowing you to switch between blue-light filtering design and polarized glasses.
The built-in microphones offer excellent voice quality and cancel background noise, and you can answer or stop calls by giving voice commands. In addition, its quick-release hinges design ensures great comfort on your ears and nose by reducing pressure.
- Polarized lenses
- Comfortable fit
- Dual microphones
- Water-resistant protection
- Might feel a bit heavy
Tiiante Bluetooth Audio Smart Sunglasses
Best Functional Design
eLink Smart Bluetooth Sunglasses
Best Easy-To-Replace Lenses
Soundcore Audio Smart Glasses
Best With Built-In Microphones
|2 Lithium Ion batteries required
|6.42 x 1.87 x 6.07 inches.
| 7.01 x 3.5 x 2.52 inches; 9.14 Ounces
The WGP smart audio eyewear allows you to be aware of the surroundings while listening to music. It has a Hi-Fi stereo sound system that reduces external noises.
With steady connection and compatibility, the high-performance glasses are sweatproof, waterproof and have a steady connection and compatibility. Their built-in large-capacity dual batteries make the device operational for up to seven days with two hours of charging. Go through this video review showcasing a tester’s experience for a detailed understanding of the product.
- Magnetic charging method
- Stylish and attractive design
- Sound is equivalent from both the sides
- High-definition lenses with multiple-layer film
- Cannot be used while swimming
- Non-replaceable lenses
If you are looking for smart glasses with a camera, this one could be an appropriate choice. It is equipped with various advanced features, from answering phone calls to recording videos and clicking pictures.
Comfortable to wear, you can continue driving, hunting, cycling, traveling, and exercising while wearing them. This product enables you to record video at 1920×1080 resolution with a wide angle.
- Click pictures and record videos
- Space to insert an external 32GB micro-SD card
- Sleek and handy
- Polarized and UV protecting lenses
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Non-replaceable battery
- No built-in speaker
Smart glasses can be hacked by malicious hackers or misused by stalkers, much like any other IoT device.
Operated and controlled by APP, these LED glasses offer four different DIY patterns you may choose. You can either scan the QR code or search for Funky Glasses on Google Play or App Store to download the app.
Once your glasses get connected, you can select the pattern, be it music rhythm, animation, graffiti, or text to display. You canalso adjust the speed and text movement.
For graffiti, you can choose from three different brightness brushes.APP has 31 animations and 11 patterns to choose from. These best-selling glasses have a microphone to keep the music mode alive. They take up to two hours to charge fully with a USB charger and work for up to five hours.
- Trendy and funky looking
- Varying customization options available
- Different display patterns
- Mobile app supports multiple languages
- May not be comfortable to wear
- Doesn’t work without the app
- May not support long wear time
The VocalSkull glasseshelp relieve eye fatigue caused by extra screen use and reduce visual stress and headache. This tested and trusted device has an open ear design that safeguards your hearing for an extensive time.
The two-hour charge can give three days of standby and four to five hours of consistent music. This ultra-efficient device is waterproof and suitable for outdoor sports and exercises.
- Lenses can be swapped for prescription ones
- Satisfactory sound quality
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Long-lasting playtime
- Cannot be used while bathing or swimming
- They may be an external sound
Some newly invented smart glasses have a camera and connection to help those with visual impairments via a trained assistant who speaks to you in response to what you’re viewing.
The high-performance sports sunglasses deliver revolutionary open ear audio. They are sweat- and weather-resistant and therefore comfortable. You can pair to any of your devices for achieving high-quality sound and crystal-clear calls.
These smart glasses offer a reliable Bluetooth range of up to 30ft. With one single charge of one hour, you can use these sunglasses for nearly eight hours. Their flexible temple grips and silicone nose pads give a secure fit.
With a nylon frame, special mesh, and textured finish, the entire design is durable and long-lasting. Trusted by many reviewers, this device is water-resistant and can withstand sweat and tears. You can easily swap their mirrored black lenses as per the preference.
- Perfect sound quality
- Sturdy and robust frame
- Comfortable and snug fit
- Scratch- and shatter-resistant lenses
- Assistant capabilities might not be appropriate
- Problems may arise while operating the tap control
Whether it is making calls, setting reminders, adding to-do lists, listening to podcasts, or controlling your house, these frames allow everything. They come with open-ear audio that minimizes what others can hear. With uncovered ears, you can easily hear the outside world. You can also customize which notifications to receive. With a non-stop four-hour long charge, you can get up to two hours of talk time and 14 hours of media playback.
- Beautiful aesthetics
- Satisfactory functionality
- Good battery backup
- Lightweight frame is compatible with most prescription lenses
- Audio quality may not be good enough
- Music listening experience is not great
Specifically meant for reading, these glasses come with built-in bright LEDs that can act like a mini torch, improving vision in the dark and allowing you to read or work with lights off.
Compact in size, they are easy to store and carry. With two charging points, powering up these premium glasses is not an issue. Make sure to charge the glasses first whenever you use the lights.
- Durable and high-quality frame
- Rechargeable batteries
- Easy to operate
- Charging lasts longer
- Source of the light might not be in the right direction
- One size that may not fit all
11. Best With Excellent Clarity: OhO Bluetooth Sunglasses
The OhO open-ear Bluetooth sunglasses enable you to listen to music while keeping you cautious of the surroundings. With high-quality sound, their HD microphone helps you communicate well with others.
The sunglasses include a smart assistant technology to access Siri, Cortana, and Google Now. The UV400 polarized lens coating technology is perfect for contrast, clarity, and color. With a one-time charge, you can use this pair for up to five hours.
- Acceptable polarization
- Durable design
- Ultra-slim and sturdy frame
- One time charge can work up to five hours
- Sound quality may not be good enough
- There could be some distortions
What Factors To Consider While Buying Smart Glasses?
Here are some things to keep in mind to choose the best smart glasses.
- Battery life: The longer the battery life, the greater is the usage of smart glasses. For a better experience, make sure you don’t end up being stuck with a device that doesn’t work for more than a couple of hours. You can choose from rechargeable batteries, replaceable batteries, and power charge options that suit your needs.
- Budget: Smart glasses can cost you a bomb if you do not have a budget. Finalize a budget and stick to the same to buy the right product.
- Features: Different smart glasses are equipped with varying features. It is possible that the one made for music might not be best at capturing pictures or recording videos and vice versa. Make sure you narrow down the top features and then select accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can smart glasses connect to the Internet?
Yes, smart glasses can be connected to the Internet. They can read emails, answer phone calls, respond to voice assistants, and do much more.
2. Do smart glasses have cameras?
Yes, smart glasses have a built-in camera and microphone, which allow them to record audio and video.
3. How do I control smart glasses?
You can control your smart glasses by voice and motion commands. Some smart glasses may include a touch button too.
4. Can smart glasses correct vision?
Smart glasses are designed to adjust the lenses to match the wearer’s vision.
5. Are smart glasses safe?
While smart glasses can be useful and convenient, they may cause eye fatigue and confusion in some users. Besides, they are also vulnerable to hacking, and you should also handle them with care as they are prone to breakage.
6. Are smart glasses water-resistant?
Some smart glasses are not water-resistant, while others have a water-resistant rating of IPX4. Check the specifications of your glasses before using them in wet conditions.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah is an experienced writer, who reviews products across various categories after in-depth research. To bring you the list of top-rated smart glasses, he thoroughly researched the premium products and checked user reviews from trusted forums. The smart glasses on this curated list come with their own sets of pros and cons, and the writer has included a detailed note on their most remarkable features so that you can make an informed decision.
Smart glasses have optimized the usability of regular glasses and are, hence, certainly a smart buy. While selecting the best smart glasses, consider factors such as speaker quality, ease of repair and lens change, convenience, and lens quality. Further, ensure the product has a long battery life so that you can use it at a stretch without any interruptions. Moreover, opt for glasses that offer the most features within your budget and carefully check how these features can be utilized for your various requirements.
With a battery life of eight hours on a single hour of charge, the Bose Frames Tempo delivers high-performance audio. You may also consider the Alavisxf xx LED Glasses, which offer versatile display patterns, and the OuShiun USB Rechargeable LED Reading Glasses with built-in LEDs for better eyesight in low light.
Infographic: Things To Consider When Getting Smart Glasses
Modern-day smart glasses do more than benefit vision. These wearables can help you make calls, send messages, take pictures, and even set reminders without using your mobile phones, making them a comprehensive tool for the individual who is always on the go. The infographic lists the features you should consider when getting smart glasses.