Finding the best kids’ soap that suits their delicate and developing skin could be challenging. An ideal soap is the one that gets rid of dirt and germs, maintains hydration, restores optimal pH levels, strengthens the skin barrier, and keeps them fresh, all while being free of harsh ingredients. To help save your time, we’ve evaluated the best soaps for kids that will make your little one squeaky clean and their bath time fun.
Top Products From Our List
10 Best Soaps For Kids
Everyone offers a 3-in-1 formula that can be used as shampoo, body wash, or bubble bath soap for kids. The blend of davana, orange, and lavender essential oils with sweet berry extracts gives a fresh scent making their bathtime a relaxing experience. This gentle soap contains aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, and white tea extracts that clean, hydrate, and soften your little one’s skin. It also has vitamin E and B5 that provide them with much-needed skin nourishment. The EWG-verified soap offers three flavors and comes in 100% recyclable bottles.
- Includes natural and organic ingredients
- GMO- and cruelty-free
- Synthetic-free fragrance
- Soothing and nourishing
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin
- May leave a strong fragrance
Southern Natural’s milk soap bar contains olive oil, coconut oil, and goat milk, suitable for all skin types. Goat milk, the main ingredient that contains fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals that keep your kid’s skin soft and supple while reducing inflammation and irritation. The cold-pressed olive, coconut, and palm oils lather up, moisturize, and soothe your little one’s skin. This soap bar is ideal for the face, hands, and body, and all age groups.
- Treats eczema
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Cold-pressed oils
- Handmade soap
- Calming and moisturizing
- Kids feel fresh and clean
- May dry out the skin
- May leave a strong fragrance
Moneysworth&Best offers gentle kids foam soap in eight fruity fragrances. The formula contains sweet fruit extracts and is free from CFCs, sulfates, parabens, and phthalates. Its flexible foam can make cute shapes and sculptures or bounce and float in water. The soap is suitable for bathtub, kiddie pool, and shower. Although the formulation is mild and gentle, it shouldbe used only as a body wash.
- Great colors
- Fun for kids
- Lasts a longer time
- Gentle on skin
- Leaves a residue
- Fragrance may be strong
Natrulo’s soap bar contains a blend of goat milk, powdered cactus honey, and colloidal oatmeal, which are safe and gentle on the skin. Powdered cactus honey, rich in antioxidants and nutrients, helps reduce inflammation, irritation, and itchiness and repairs damaged skin. The colloidal oatmeal in the soap helps soothe and calm your little one’s skin. Besides these essential ingredients, this kids’ bar soap also has patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla oils that provide a rejuvenating spa experience. These handmade bar soaps are ideal for all age groups and acne-prone and sensitive skin types.
- Relieves itchy and irritated skin
- Cleanser and moisturizer
- All-natural ingredients
- Spa-like experience
- Overpowering fragrance
Turn your little one’s bath time into a fun activity with the DIY jellie pops kids’ bath soap kit. The kit comes with three plastic push-up pop containers, three packs of jelly powder, a measuring cup, a body wash, and a stand. To create this unique soap, you will have to mix multiple jelly powder colors, and the body wash and pour it into the containers. Then, place the mesh bath pouf onto each pop container, push the handle and release the body wash.
- Easy to make
- Suitable for six-year-old kids and above
- Colors are murky and dull
Squeaky by Mom Bomb offers a pack of three kids’ soap bars: Burffday Cake, LaLa Lavender, and Razzberry Lemonade. These bars are made from all-natural ingredients, look beautiful, and feel soft to touch. The Burffday cake soap lets you indulge in its sweet aroma of buttercream, honey, lemon, powdered sugar, and vanilla. The LaLa Lavender soap, packed with lavender essential oil, nourishes, and soothes the skin. Razzberry Lemonade soap gives a fresh and rejuvenating experience with its lemonade, raspberries, lavender, and white musk ingredients.
- Handmade in the US
- Cruelty- and vegan-free
- Ideal for combination skin
- Pleasant fragrance and beautiful design
- Soap bars might dissolve quickly
The adorable animal soap bars from Zaaina are handcrafted by combining 100% natural ingredients, including canola, coconut, lavender, lemon, olive oil, and shea and cocoa butter. These premium ingredients create a rich, creamy lather that leaves their skin clean, hydrated, moisturized, and soft. It is 100% safe on your kid’s delicate skin, free from artificial ingredients, harsh chemicals, and preservatives. The soaps are not tear-free, and they should be kept out of your child’s eyes.
- Adorable animal shapes and colors
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Fun time for kids
- Vegan- and cruelty-free
- Some scents may be overpowering
Latifa Art animal-shaped soap set features four animals in sweet mango, melon, orange, and blueberries scents. These soaps are made from almond oil, aloe vera oil, coconut oil, calendula oil, olive oil, dead sea minerals, and palm oil. Additionally, these oils can help treat acne-prone, dry, and sensitive skin. The soaps are chemical- and tear-free and are safe and gentle on kids’ skin.
- Natural ingredients
- Easy to grip
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Handcrafted soaps
- Fresh fragrance
- Might be relatively small
Relaxcation offers a soap bar with a sea animal toy for kids aged three years and above. These sea animal toys, embedded within the soap, are taken out when the soap dissolves completely. Besides making bathtime fun, you can use these soap bars for hands, body, and face. This soap is filled with natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals and can leave your child fresh, moisturized, and smooth.
- No parabens and sulfates
- Safe for delicate and sensitive skin
- Cleans, nourishes, and softens the skin
- Pleasant fragrance
- Toy may not be of good quality
The soap pack from NevskayaCosmetica contains four soap bars suitable for kids. These soap bars, made from high-quality ingredients, including glycerin and mink oil, are safe on sensitive skin. Mink oil helps improve skin tone and elasticity, and its penetrating ability hydrates the skin. This soap also does not contain any scents and color additives.
- No irritation or dryness
- Cleanses and softens the skin
- Relieves itching and inflammation
- Kids may not like the plain soap
How To Choose The Right Soap For Kids?
Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying soap for kids.
- Ingredients: Check the ingredients list before buying a baby soap. If it includes harsh chemicals, such as sulfates, parabens, and alcohol, avoid buying it. You may buy soaps made from natural and high-quality ingredients, including coconut oil, honey, cocoa butter, etc.
- Gentle formula: Babies have delicate and sensitive skin compared to adults. It is essential to buy baby-specific soaps containing a gentle formulation free from toxins and harmful chemicals.
- Hypoallergenic soaps: If your baby has sensitive skin, allergies, or skin problems such as eczema, look for hypoallergenic soaps and body washes.
- Fragrance-free: Scents can sometimes be overpowering for little kids and are linked with skin irritation, allergies, and other health issues. Besides, soaps use synthetics and harsh chemicals to provide fragrance.
Kids’body washes or soaps are essential for every bathtime, as they help clean, moisturize, and nourish their skin without damaging the skin barrier. We hope the above options would help you choose the best soap for kids that are natural, chemical-free, and gentle on their delicate skin.