A home without wooden furniture feels incomplete. Wood is durable, aesthetically pleasing, and has a classic appeal. So, bring home the best solid wood TV stand to add one more attractive wooden piece to your furniture collection.
Whether you have a huge flat-screen television with a home theater system or something more humble, a well-made stand will always draw attention and tie your whole room together. Every space is unique in design and theme, which is why we have a variety of wooden TV stands for you to pick from. Keep scrolling and pick your favorite from these tried-and-tested alternatives.
11 Best Solid Wood TV Stands
The Ameriwood Solid Wood TV Stand features an elegant design and can elevate your entertainment space. It has a two-tone cherry and black finish with silver metal accents, giving it a unique look. It also has a space for a home theater system. This TV stand requires assembly and has a one-year warranty. For cleaning and care, you can dust and wipe it with a dry cloth. Not sure if this Cherry TV stand is the right fit for you? Check out this review video showcasing a tester’s experience.
- Can accommodate up to 70-inch flatscreens
- Has open shelves and closed cabinets
- Side cabinets can store accessories, gadgets, and other items
- Has adjustable hinges
- May be difficult to assemble
- Some parts may be fragile
Give your living room a charming country look with this reclaimed barn wood TV stand. The two barn door-style cabinet front gives it a versatile design and has additional space for décor items and electronics. The shelving and cable management make it easy for you to store your electronics and set up a home theater. The media console features a high-grade MDF material, making it durable in the long term. This reclaimed wood TV stand can accommodate 64-inch or smaller TVs on this. Check out this assembly cum review video to learn more about the product.
- Has adjustable shelves
- Smooth, powder-coated steel for easy gliding
- Six cord management ports
- Top surface may support up to 150lb
- Screws may not hold for some parts
- Pre-drilled holes may not align at times
Next on the list of the best solid wood TV stands is the Vasagle Retro TV Stand. It features a charming and retro-inspired design that will look great with modern décor. The two shelving areas and large tabletop offer plenty of room to store cable boxes and other accessories. The canted legs are made of solid rubberwood material and supported by screws and wooden pegs for extra security. You will also find bottom pads for legs to prevent floor scratches. Watch this review video to learn how to put together this modern wood TV stand.
- Can accommodate TVs with up to a 55-inch screen
- Has a smart push-to-open cabinet door for additional storage
- Can support up to 220lb overall
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves may not be adjustable
- May be smaller than expected
Best Elegant Design
|Ameriwood TV Stand||Walker Edison TV Stand||Vasagle Retro TV Stand|
|Color||Cherry||White and Rustic Oak||Brown|
|Weight||83.4 pounds||82 pounds||38.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.75 x 63 x 20.5 inches||58 x 15.5 x 28 inches||15.7 x 43.3 x 19.3 inches|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
The SimpliHome Stand is one of the best solid wood TV stands, handcrafted using the finest quality pine wood. It has a white paint finish. There are two bottom drawers, two side-storage cabinets, and two shelves for better space management. You can also use this multipurpose cabinet as a storage space or a buffet sideboard. The tried-and-tested pine TV stand is ideal for the living room, dining room, and also bedroom.
- Has an adjustable shelf
- NC lacquer protective coating
- Has cord-management cutouts
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- May not be durable in the long run
- Wood may have splinters
Give a refreshing look to your home décor with this modern solid wood TV console. It is built from solid pine and birch veneer, which is easy to maintain and durable. The middle shelf offers ample space for storing the cable box or game consoles. Its two-door cabinet allows you to keep all your gadgets and collectibles handy. The cabinet doors have smooth knobs to ace the test of elegance and convenience.
- Has two cable management holes
- Can withstand up to 100lb
- Has durable tempered clear glass
- Suitable for small rooms as well
- Screws may be a little loose for some
- Color may seem different
The pinewood construction gives this TV stand an elegant look. It has a Russet Brown stained and glazed finish, with NC lacquer protective coating. It not only makes this solid hardwood TV stand durable but also accentuates its beauty. You can use it for TV sets with up to 80in of screen size, and it looks great in your living room or bedroom. There are two drawers, two tempered glass frame doors, two side storage cabinets, and an adjustable shelf.
- Has a centrally located open area
- Can store media and gaming devices
- Has cord-management cutouts
- Slightly tapered legs
- May be heavy
- Sticker labels may be difficult to remove
The Leick Black Hardwood TV Stand is made from solid hardwood and wood veneers with a black padded hand finish. It can accommodate up to 60-inch TVs. The center shelf can hold your electronics, while the storage shelf is ideal for storing gadgets and game consoles. It has a perforated back for better cable management, and installation is easy as it comes with a simple unfolding assembly.
- Has an adjustable center shelf
- Can support up to 260lb
- Has tempered safety glass
- Suitable for living rooms and bedrooms
- Some parts may not be perfectly aligned
- Hinges may be placed too high
From the house of Hodedah, this traditional wood TV stand could be a perfect addition to your living room décor. This time-tested product has a sixty’s inspired design and can accommodate up to a 60-inch screen. There are two cabinets and one open shelf for storing electronics and other items. It features retro-style wooden splayed legs that add durability to the stand.
- Open shelf for easy access to gaming and media consoles
- Has holes for wire management
- Doubles up as an entryway accent table due to its free-standing feature
- Made of solid wood
- Some of the parts may not be pre-drilled
- May not be wide enough for some TV sets
The Phoenix Home Solid Wood TV Stand crafted from birch wood gives a contemporary feel to your living space. Made of MDF veneer, it has an NC lacquer finish to help it stand the test of time. There is a wide-open shelf on top, two center shelves, and two cabinets with doors. This birch TV stand also has cord management holes to prevent the cabinet from looking messy with wires.
- Has ample storage space
- Center shelves are adjustable
- Can accommodate 60-inch or smaller TVs
- Some parts may not fit squarely
- Assembly might be time consuming
The Fitueyes Wood Floor TV Stand can accommodate flat TV sets and curved screens of up to 70 inches. This walnut TV stand has superior construction and an excellent swivel to watch the TV from any corner of the room. There is a board for a TV stand, storage shelves, and a cable management system. They provide extra storage space and accommodate cable TV boxes, DVD players, HR recorders, audiovisual equipment, etc. The installation is easy, as it includes a manual with the necessary tools and hardware.
- Has a height-adjustment feature
- Adjustable and removable middle and side wooden shelves
- Remains firm even on uneven surfaces
- Waterproof golden-walnut wooden material
- Shelves may not be deep enough for some
- May require force to insert screws
The high-quality wooden TV stand with a stylish two-tone design will perfectly complement the living room décor. It has two open shelves for storing media players, gaming devices, cable boxes, sound systems, movie collections, etc. Made of Solid American Cherry hardwood, it is durable and lasts long. The installation is simple and easy, as it comes with the necessary hardware.
- Can accommodate up to 62-inch TVs
- Sleek and compact
- Sturdy and solid
- Wide storage space with a capacity to withstand up to 180lb
- May be a little wobbly
- Some parts may not align perfectly
Types Of Wooden TV Stands
Given below are the different models of TV stands found in the market. You can choose them depending on your home decor and purpose.
- Entertainment unit: It is best suited for gamers and movie lovers, as it accommodates a sound system, multimedia storage unit, and digital players. They are larger compared to other TV stands and utilize an entire wall. The TV is at the center with cabinets and drawers below it.
- Console: It has a contemporary design and has low-line elongated units. They have legs and adequate storage space on top and shelves.
- TV armoire: If you do not want to disturb your home’s overall aesthetics, you can opt for this model. It has a traditional design and offers excellent storage space for electronic devices.
- Floating stands: These TV sets are wall-mounted, and they have open shelves made from lightweight materials.
- Corner stand: The corner design stands fit well into any corner of the room and are suitable for compact living spaces.
How To Choose The Right Solid Wood TV Stand?
Here are some features to consider while buying a solid wood TV stand.
- Size: Consider the room’s size and space where you would like to install the TV. You can do this with the help of a measuring tape. Be mindful of the beam or doorways, which could limit the space. After measuring the area, compare it with the dimensions of your desired TV stands and then buy accordingly. The stand should be wider than your TV. It should have side shelves for storage and be aesthetically pleasing too.
- Style: You may need some storage space for electronic devices and other necessary items. However, storage should not be your prime consideration as it can make the unit bulky and messy. Select a TV stand that offers better cable management and simple shelves. You can opt for stands with closed cabinets if dust is a concern.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a content writer, editor, and product reviewer who specializes in the home and furniture segments. She enjoys researching and covering every aspect of numerous products that can help make people’s home and living experience better. In this article, she writes about the best solid wooden TV stands that will uplift your home’s appearance, adding a touch of elegance while offering a ton of storage space. The products have been endorsed by the users and recommended after thorough research.
A solid wood TV stand can add a touch of sophistication and panache to your living room. It ensures your TV is well-protected while looking aesthetically pleasing. When choosing a wooden TV stand, be sure to gauge the space available, along with other features like the number of shelves, size, type, efficient cable management, and more. Also, check the installation process for hassle-free use. Durable, sturdy, and visually appealing, the wooden finish of these TV stands helps tie your space together.