If you’ve recently bought a home theater system or wish to install large speakers at your place without compromising on the space or décor, the speaker wall mounts could help. The mounts are simple to install and hold your speakers firmly on the wall. They are heavy-duty constructions and improve the sound quality to a great extent. In this post, we bring you a list of the best speaker wall mounts along with a buying guide.
Top Products From Our List
13 Best Speaker Wall Mounts
The VonHaus Speaker Wall Mounts have a capacity of up to 7.7lb. They have a flexible mechanism that swivels 70° in the left and right direction and tilts 20° up and down. They fit for single-point speakers with single rear entry fittings. The package includes an installation kit and screws.
- Suitable product for small speakers
- Sturdy built
- Durable and premium quality
- Easy to install
- May not be apt for large speakers
The Wali Dual-Wall Mounting Bracket features sturdy metal construction, a modern-style knob, and a black coat. The wall mount bracket is compatible with concrete and stone walls and can efficiently hold the speaker of capacity up to 55lb. It comes with 45° left or right swivel, and 7.5° up or down tilt. The width of the speaker should be between 5.3 to 11 inches. The package includes two speaker mount brackets, one user manual, and a mounting hardware kit.
- Reliable product
- Rubber in clamps prevents scratches
- Easy to install
- Perfect for heavy-duty speakers
- Relatively bulky
The Jumbl Wall Mount Bracket is suitable for indoor and outdoor installation and can be used for every speaker type. It is made of stainless steel that enhances its durability, and the curved face easily fits the cube-style speakers. The mounting bracket efficiently swivels in every direction and features a ball and clamp design for greater flexibility. It easily attaches to the speaker’s keyhole mounting points and provides exceptional sound quality for speakers, weighing up to 10lb. The product comes with all the required mounting hardware necessary for installation.
- Strong built
- Suitable for various audio systems
- Provides good audio quality
- Includes required hardware for installation
- No user manual included
The Echogear Wall Mount is an easy-to-install device that enhances the audio quality and requires a keyhole at the speaker’s back for installation. It can be easily tilted or swiveled in every direction and is suitable for speakers weighing up to 8lb. The nylon construction makes it waterproof, and you can use it indoors and outdoors.
- Quick installation
- Enhances sound quality
- Not suitable for heavy speakers
The Monoprice Wall Mounts are lightweight brackets suitable for medium-size speakers, weighing up to 22lb each. The package includes two speaker wall mounts and the hardware required for installation. Each bracket is made of premium-quality ABS material and features a ball-jointed threaded screw of ¼x20-inch dimension. The brackets feature a slide and lock mechanism for enhanced security.
- Versatile wall mounts
- Easy to install
- Sleek design
- Strong build
- Ball joint doesn’t swivel much
The Vogel Speaker Wall Mount are premium-quality brackets suitable for surround and hi-fi speakers, weighing up to 44lb. They have 90° swivel and 15° tilt, allowing you to adjust the speakers for enhanced sound quality. The package includes the required hardware, and the wall mounts are pre-assembled.
- No need for drilling
- Perfectly holds the speaker
- Appealing design
- Provides brilliant audio quality
- Installation is a little time consuming
The VideoSecu Speaker Wall Mounts are well-built and suitable for lightweight speakers, weighing up to 10lb. They include side clamps and provide 360° swivel and 10° up and down tilt for excellent positioning. The wall mounts are compatible with various speakers. The sturdy steel construction ensures enhanced safety and reliability.
- Sim ple installation
- Includes a user manual and mounting hardware
- Blends well with modern home décor
- Ensures great sound quality
- Does not work with Bose speakers
The Perlesmith Speaker Mounts are designed for one-hole, two-hole, and keyhole speakers and have a full 2.1 channel surround sound. They are made of premium-quality fiber resin reinforced polymer and has a weather-resistant outer coat, making them suitable for outdoor use. The wall mounts can tilt 180° and rotate 360° that optimizes the audio quality.
- Package includes five mounts, hardware, and user manual
- Easy to assemble
- Product may be a bit bulky
The Pyle Speaker Wall Mounts are adjustable brackets that can conveniently support small and large speakers with a maximum weighing capacity of 80lb. They are made of high-quality, reinforced steel. The wall mounts have a 30° to 90° tilt angle and a 30° swivel for a good adjustment range. They are easy to install and can be efficiently used for fitting different speakers.
- Efficiently holds heavy speakers
- Sturdy built
- Package includes installation hardware
- The mounting screws are not too strong
The Wali Wall Mount has sturdy steel built and is compatible with different speakers. The arms can extend from 7 to 11.5 inches, and the reinforced black coat gives it an appealing look. You can use them to hold speakers, weighing up to 30lb. It can swivel 45° left and right and features isolation pads for vibration-free wall mounting. The package includes dual-mounting brackets, a user manual, and a mounting hardware kit.
- Elegant design
- Isolation pads enhance safety
- Robust built
- Easily hold large speakers
- Easy to install
- Arms are relatively longer
11. Sonos Wall Mount
The Sonos Wall Mount features two mounting points at the bottom that makes installation easy and secure. You can connect your home screen or large speakers to the wall mount and enjoy your system’s enhanced sound quality. The wall mount kit contains the required hardware and a user manual. You can choose the wall mount color from the two color options of black and white.
- Enhances the sound quality
- Provides flexibility to position the speaker
- Excellent grip
- Sleek look
- Ends of the wall mounts may be wobbly
The On Stage Wall Mount Brackets are compatible with speakers up to the maximum capacity of 80lb. They include the essential lag screws and toggle bolts for easy installation. The adapter has a universal fit for 1⅜ to 1½-inch speakers, and the mount has a 15½-inch bracket arm. The outer black powder coat finish gives the wall mounts an attractive look.
- Well built
- Easy to mount
- Perfectly fits small and large speakers
- Installation might take time
The Sanus Wall Mount is designed especially for Sonos speakers with a maximum capacity of 10lb. It features 30° tilt and 132° swivel for enhanced audio quality and flexibility. The product uses Invisigrip technology that grips your speakers from top and bottom.
- Quick to install
- Sturdy metal built
- Works on drywall, concrete, or wood stud
- Provides brilliant sound quality
- No user manual included in the package
Things To Consider Before Buying A Speaker Wall Mount
Here are some things to consider before buying a speaker wall mount.
- Size of speakers: Look for the wall mounts compatible with the speakers’ size to easily fit them. Different wall mounts available in the market have different capacity ranges.
- Features: If you’re looking for enhanced flexibility, choose the product that offers swivel and tilt features. If you want the speakers to be placed at a distance from the wall, buy the one with an extended arm length.
- Installation: Research the products available online to learn about the installation process. While some products are super quick to install, the others might require additional help and could be time-consuming.
- Placement: Think beforehand about the location of the wall mount. Some mounting brackets are designed for ceiling placement, while some for wall placement. Some are apt for drywall, some for concrete.
- Built: Robust built of the wall mount ensure enhanced safety and protection. Make sure to buy a product with a sturdy body and durable features.
A speaker wall mount is a perfect solution for those who wish to enjoy excellent audio quality without letting it consume extra room space. We hope our list of the best speaker mounts can help you find the right one for your needs.