If you love watching movies and want to have a theatre-like experience at home, you need top-quality speakers. A good speaker makes your favorite songs even more pleasing to hear and lets you have a clear conversation over the phone or video call. If you’re shopping for the best speakers in India, we have got you covered.
Whether you’re on a tight budget or ready to spend a substantial amount, our round-up of the best speakers will help you find the perfect speakers that deliver the best sound quality in any setup. From Bluetooth speakers to bookshelf and smart speakers, you can get the best value for money from our list.
11 Best Speakers In India
Designed to give you five hours of playtime with optimum audio settings, the JBL GO speaker comes with a streaming frequency ranging from 180Hz to 20KHz. The box contains a JBL GO, micro USB cable for charging, a safety sheet, a quick start guide, and a warranty card. Equipped with noise cancellation features, you can answer calls via the speaker anywhere. You can choose from eight vibrant colors.
- Compact size
- Comes with a built-in strap hook and optional carrying strap
- Can access Google Assistant or Siri with a simple button press
- One-year manufacture warranty
- May not have good bass
- Sound quality may get distorted
- Battery performance may not be as good as stated
Equipped with a mic for receiving calls, this speaker from Boat comes with a one-year warranty from the point of purchase. The box contains an AUX cable, micro USB charging cable, warranty card, and user manual. It gives you an excellent battery performance with a playback time of up to 10 hours.
- Water and splash-resistant
- Portable and mountable
- Talk time up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth range of 10m
- Process control feature gets rid of complicated connections and wiring distance constraints
- Bass may fade at top volume
- Button could be hard to function
Equipped with a dual equalizer mode to give standard and deep bass, the Infinity speaker provides nine hours of playtime under optimum audio settings. It is durable with a waterproof and IPx7 water-resistance design. The compact speaker also has an in-built speakerphone that lets you enjoy hands-free calling smoothly. You can find it in red, black, and blue.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Rugged and durable fabric
- Lets you connect to voice assistance
- Dual connect feature
- Integrated voice assistant feature
- May not pair with some devices
The 20w powerful speaker with a remote and a Bluetooth range of 20 meters comes with vibrant DJ lights. It has an in-built lithium-ion battery and gives you an extended playback of up to four hours. The items included in the box are Zoook rocker thunder speaker, microphone, aux cable, USB charging cable, user manual, and certificate of originality.
- Good quality sound
- Heavy-duty body
- Ideal for karaoke at parties and get-togethers
- Comes with a trolley
- FM radio may not work efficiently
- Quality of the buttons may not be good
Designed with a metallic grill, the speakers are ultra-portable and sleek and powered with USB. They deliver a clear and detailed volume and have a speaker output of 5W RMS max.
- Good sound quality
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Has a volume controller
- Powerful performance
- May not be durable
With dynamic sound effects, the speaker from Artis delivers crystal clear sound playback. It comes with a USB input, micro SD card/TF card input / FM radio & aux in support. The Bluetooth has a 10m operating range with a wrist band/holding strap included in the box.
- Has lithium-ion battery
- Good bass, treble
- Ideal for parties
- Buttons to track control, play and pause, and on and off
- Aux cable and charger can’t be used simultaneously
- Bluetooth device may get sometimes disconnected
With one year of warranty, the Boat speaker is equipped with Bluetooth v42. It is quite loud and can cancel any noise, which makes it ultra-usable anywhere at any time. The battery is massive with a capacity of 1800mAh, a charging time of two to two-and-half hours, and a playtime of seven hours.
- Sleek and elegant design
- Has ipx5 feature, which makes it water-resistant
- CompatibleAux and SD card wire
- Integrated multifunction control
- Bluetooth connectivity could have a few issues
- Voice may distort sometimes
The Sony wireless speaker has 16 hours battery life to listen to your favorite songs as long as you want. To give the bass a boost, it has a passive radiator with mono speakers to enhance the sound quality and the endnotes. If you love camping and music is your love, you will love this handy, sturdy, and dust-proof speaker too.
- Built-in mic for hands-free calling
- Comes with a detachable strap for easy usage
- Compact and stylish design
- Sound may not be good as stated
- May not be compatible with some devices
The Devcool speaker can soothe your ears by giving you an ambiance of soulful music along with warm light and color change features. With a tap on the sensor ring, the brightness changes, and the light turns off. Whether you want to listen to audiobooks, podcasts, or music, this speaker gives you an amazing experience.
- Compatible with Aux-in jack and TF card
- Three brightness levels
- Rechargeable mAh premium battery
- Supports at least 14 hours of music
- Long working hours
- Sound quality may not be good
- Bass may not be as good as stated
- Device may not get charged efficiently
The two-inch USB 2.0 mini speakers from Zinq have a frequency of 90Hz to 20KHz to give you a clear sound. With top-notch quality, these speakers deliver an amazingly well-balanced sound. Also, they are uber-versatile as you can take them anywhere with you.
- Compact and classy design
- Compatible with mp3, mp4, cell phone
- Good bass quality
- Suitable for notebook and desktop
- Speakers may sometimes make a weird hissing sound
The USB powered 2.0 speaker offers a good gaming experience as it is elegantly designed and has vibrant LED lights. You can change the speaker’s volume with a knob and enjoy playing games and watching television. It comes with a one-year warranty too.
- Sturdy and modern design
- Customized RGB lighting
- Has a noise-cancellation feature
- Easy to control volume
- Speakers may crack eventually
How To Choose The Right Speakers?
Here are a few features to consider when buying the best speaker for yourself.
- Portability: A speaker must be portable enough so you can carry it around easily. It must be lightweight and compact. It should also have a carabiner hook to attach to the bag, so that you can take it along on hikes, bike rides, or other adventure trips.
- Durability: It should be sturdy and long-lasting so that once you buy it, you can use it for several years.
- Water-resistance: Look for waterproof speakers that won’t get spoiled with a splash of water. You should be able to take it when camping or going for an adventure without worrying about it.
- Voice assistance: If the speaker is equipped with a voice assistant to answer your questions, your job to change songs or switch between podcasts becomes easier.
Buy a speaker that stays for a longer time and has a good battery performance. You can even go for the fancy ones that have an in-built LED feature. Make your decision wisely and choose the most suitable speaker according to your needs.