Baby monitors help parents keep an eye on their children while working. Lately, the evolving technology has helped provide several new features for your convenience, including the split-screen baby monitor. It is easy to use and set up and enables you to keep an eye on two different places at once. We have compiled a list of the best split-screen monitors that prioritize your child’s security.
Top Products From Our List
Benefits Of A Split Screen Baby Monitor
There is an array of reasons why families are choosing a split-screen baby monitor.
- For twins or more babies: The split screen feature allows you to keep a tab on two different screens simultaneously. If your children are sleeping in separate rooms, you can easily monitor both of them simultaneously.
- Convenient to use: A split-screen unit is convenient and versatile, eliminating the need for a second device.
- Broader coverage: Compatible with two or more cameras, they offer a broader coverage across the entire house without any issues.
11 Best SplitScreen Baby Monitors
Whether you use one or multiple cameras, this monitor can help you stay connected to all of them simultaneously. Available in split and quad view modes, you can either watch one screen or automatically switch between cameras every fifteen seconds. This monitor runs with a high-capacity battery that offers up to six hours of monitoring. The power-saving mode switches off the screen and plays the sound, extending the battery for up to 18 hours.
- Connect up to four cameras simultaneously
- 4GHz private wireless signal with no internet or app
- 2x or 4x zoom and digital tilt or pan
- Five lullabies and two-way talk-back
- Two-night vision cameras
- Picture quality is poor
- May not be able to pan or adjust properly as it claims
- Comes with manual control buttons
Integrated with three display modes, including view camera, scan mode, and split-screen, this baby monitor only requires you to plug and play. You will get clear two-way audio to talk to your baby or play a lullaby. The two cameras come with a room-temperature sensor, and you can customize the temperature warning value accordingly. It has FHSS transmission technology that prevents other devices from accessing the monitor.
- Portable and pocket-friendly
- Automatic night vision
- VOX mode for power-saving
- 300-500 feet communication distance
- Cameras require manual adjustment
- Not compatible with other cameras
- Cannot be connected to smartphones
Keeping parents’ needs in mind, this baby monitor is tested, approved, and allows you to access the parent unit during the night for better connectivity. You can also access it with the Kodak Smart Home App. This monitor’s split-screen feature helps you keep an eye on two places simultaneously. It has inbuilt sound alerts, lullabies, two-way talk, etc.
- HD 720Pvideo streaming resolution
- 4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Lasts up to five hours with a single charge
- Supports up to four additional cameras
- May not have remote tilt or pan
- Picture may not be clear at every angle
- May freeze in the middle
The baby monitor comes with a 4.3-inch large screen with a split-screen mode that enables you to monitor two places at once. It offers a 2.4GHz transmission and has an in-built 1500mAh rechargeable battery. The voice activation and auto night vision let you stay in touch with your baby. It also includes two-way talk and eight soft lullabies to help put your toddler to sleep. Some other features are feeding reminders, low-battery alerts, temperature monitoring, voice-activation, and sound LED indicators.
- Flashlights blink upon every sound in the room
- Efficient temperature sensor
- High-quality video and sound
- Durable rubber casing
- Camera has to stay plugged into work
- Only works with 5V/1A and 5V/2A chargers
Portable and compact, this monitor has a flexible base that you can manually position on hard surfaces. Its tube-like structure can be wrapped around objects or mounted on a wall. The package also includes a simple wall mount. This baby monitor allows access to multiple users. You can exclude some users with the help of a private button. Instant alerts come with push notifications. The monitor uses the highest AWS security server to ensure safe monitoring. You can also post videos and images on social media channels from the monitor.
- Full HD 1080P video
- Finger-touch rotations
- In-built moonlight projector
- More than 1000 in-built songs
- In-built bedtime stories
- Customizable wakeup and sleep routine
- App may crash
- Screen may freeze sometimes
- You may have to reset the resolution manually
Motorola baby monitor comes with two portable cameras featuring a 5-inch LCD and a 2.4GHz FHSS wireless technology. The handy parent unit allows you to adjust the viewing angles of both cameras remotely. Fitted with high-sensitivity microphones, the cameras can detect even the slightest of your baby’s noises.
- Infrared night vision feature
- Two-way intercom system
- Monitors room temperature
- Qualitative picture
- Night vision may be fuzzy
- Mic does not seem to work well
Including a 5-inch HD screen and two HD cameras, this baby monitor allows you to view two places at once. It offers an operating range of up to 1000feet, and the battery works for up to 20 hours. The machine has an in-built sensor that can adapt to complex dimmed situations by automatically switching on the night mode. It features anti-hack wireless transmission, temperature detection, two-way communication, etc.
- Convenient shortcuts on the monitor
- Maximum 6x zoom and pan
- VOX video
- Movement detection
- May not be able to prevent the screen from turning off
- Monitor may beep consistently at the slightest movement
With a 5-inch large LCD split-screen, this baby monitor features diagonal colors. Capable of supporting two cameras simultaneously, its in-built advanced microphone and speaker provide clear two-way audio conversations. You get voice activation and power-saving mode. Easy to set up, this baby monitor has a long-lasting 1850mAh rechargeable battery.
- In-built lullabies
- Clear, high-quality picture
- Wi-Fi not required
- In-built temperature detection
- Could be difficult to set the camera at the right angle
- May pose issues with the charger connector
- Baby monitor may not be left off the charger for too long
With a split-screen, you can choose one camera with audio and control the camera to tilt, pan and zoom remotely. It is 100% digital and wireless to help ensure privacy and a secure connection between the monitor and the camera. With a 2.4GHz interference-free signal that can work between rooms, you get two-way talk-back, five in-built lullabies, etc.
- High-quality video
- Clear day and night vision
- Colorful night light
- Long battery life
- In-built lullabies could be loud on the parent monitor
- Might be difficult to keep the screen on
- No more than two zoom settings
The video monitor comes with a 5-inch high-resolution display and two cameras. The LCD screen shows images in full color by the day and grey-scale infrared images at night, and you can zoom the camera twice for a closer view. It features single view, split-screen viewing, and patrol mode. With a single charge, it offers up to 12 hours of video streaming and up to 21 hours of audio-only monitoring.
- In-built temperature sensor
- Two-way talk-back intercom
- Five calming melodies and four soft ambient sounds
- Auto-on screen with sound activation mode
- Range may not be longer
- Battery may not last longer
- Camera may get unlinked from the parent unit randomly
With a 4.3-inch high-quality split-screen display and two pan, tilt, and zoom cameras, this baby monitor is designed with the latest 2.4GHz FHSS technology for a stable, hack-free connection. It offers an advanced two-way talk-back communication technology with in-built lullabies and white noise sounds. The ultra-long range of up to 960 feet open space helps you to check on your children from far.
- Cutting-edge auto-infrared night vision
- Hack-proof technology
- Adequate stability
- Easy set-up
- Could pose signal issues
- Inadequate battery life
How To Choose The Right SplitScreen Baby Monitor?
Consider the following factors before buying a split screen baby monitor:
- Battery life: Ensure the monitor you choose has long-lasting battery life to run smoothly throughout the night.
- Night vision: Look for the monitor that provides clear night vision to help keep an eye on your babies at bedtime.
- Signal range: Check the monitor’s signal range to help you keep an eye on your children from a distance without technical issues. The monitor should provide a range of 500 feet and above.
- Additional features: Some of the essential features to look for include talk-back communication, remote tilt, zoom, pan, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best baby monitor for two rooms?
Choose a split screen baby monitor to view two rooms simultaneously. Ensure the unit is equipped with advanced features, including two cameras, night vision, two-way talk, etc.
2. Does infant optics have a splitscreen?
Infant optics doesn’t have a split-screen functionality. You can configure it as a two-camera baby monitor,but you can only view one feed at a time.
3. Can two baby monitors interfere with each other?
It mainly depends upon the technology used for wireless signal transmission. If both the monitors use the same transmission technology, there would not be any risk of interference.
4. Can someone hack into a baby video monitor?
Generally, dual-view baby monitors that use a secure 2.4GHz cannot be hacked. However, there could be a threat if the system uses Wi-Fi.
5. Can I use two digital baby monitors in the same house?
It depends upon the technology of the baby unit and the parent monitor to communicate. Some use a specific frequency that may cause interference.
If you have two or more children in the house, these monitors can be helpful. However, make sure to evaluate the chosen by keeping the above factors in mind. So, choose from our list of the best split-screen monitors for worry-free security.