Whether you are planning a party, official meeting, or picnic, nothing is complete without tea. Tea is extracted from the leaves of Camellia Sinesis and is consumed in various forms, namely, black, green, oolong, and llex tea, depending on its chemical components and harvesting procedures. Tea is refreshing, easy to prepare, and rejuvenating. The flavonoids and the antioxidant properties of tea can decrease certain health risk factors (1). Check the best tea powders in India to buy your favorite one.
Health Benefits of Tea
- Controls the harmful free radicals present in the body (2)
- Manages colon, esophageal, and lung cancer (3)
- Offers some therapeutic effect to the body (4)
- Anticaries effect of green tea (5)
10 Best Tea Powders in India
With the right balance of strength and flavor, Taj Mahal offers a unique blend of selected tea leaves. The brew turns golden-orange with a perfect boil. Its refreshing taste rejuvenates you the moment you taste it. You can enjoy it any time of the day, depending on your habits and preferences.
Sourced from Uji-Kyoto in Japan, this tea is available as a thick green powder. It is high in antioxidants that can help you control free radicals in the body. The powder is known to offer sustained energy and anti-aging skin properties. With a rich aroma and taste, you can use it to prepare several other dishes, including tea, pastries, and lattes.
Red Label offers three flavors, namely tulsi, cardamom, and ginger. Depending on your taste, you can try one or more flavors. It has a maximum shelf life of 12 months and can serve you for the whole year. The tea powder offers good taste, color, and aroma and is clinically proven to improve immunity.
If you’re interested in improving mental focus, you should try the Kimono tea powder. This organic, handpicked, stone-ground green tea powder can help you concentrate, gain sustained energy and receive antioxidants. It has 137 times more antioxidants than the regular cup of green tea. The powder effectively increases your metabolism, combats stress and offers detoxification.
Dhaba special tea is known for its rich and exclusive flavor. Every sip is fresh, tasty, and delightful. You will feel energetic throughout the day, and it is suitable for making black tea and milk tea.
Brooke Bonds tea combines five ingredients, including ashwagandha, mulethi, tulsi, cardamom, and ginger. These help to protect from cough and cold. The tulsi in the tea can help you build body resistance, and mulethi can soothe your throat. This immunity enhancement tea powder will help you remain healthy. It is also known for its unique flavor and richness.
Made with selected Assam leaves, this dust tea can provide a strong taste and rich color. It offers a mild aroma and stays fresh for months. The tea powder lends an excellent flavor to black tea and milk tea. As an old Indian brand, it delivers freshness. You can drink this tea at any time of the day to get relief from tiredness.
Pure and Sure tea powder is sourced from the finest tea leaves of certified organic farms in Assam. The farms are grown without chemicals, pesticides, and insecticides. Cultivated from organic farming practices, you can be assured while using this tea powder. The tea’s nutrition includes carbs, proteins, and traces of fat.
With natural spices, this tea is an entirely vegetarian choice. The blend of cardamom and ginger offers a very rich flavor. It is available in a 1000 grams pack that lasts longer for the complete family. The tea leaves go through crush, tear and curl during the manufacturing phase.
With no artificial colors and flavors, this is an antioxidant-rich green tea. It is made of 100% natural tea leaves and has no added aromas or oils. The tea can enhance your energy levels, and it is entirely natural and pure. The tea is securely packed under hygienic conditions and preserves the maximum flavor.
How To Choose The Right Tea Powder?
Here are some factors you should consider when buying tea powder.
- Granule type: Check your requirement whether you like the dust or leaf granule. Pick the right choice accordingly.
- Flavor: Tea is known for its aroma. It is available in multiple flavors, including ginger, cardamom, mint, or tulsi for you to choose from.
- Organic vs. inorganic: Organic products are safely prepared without pesticides or insecticides. Choose a natural and organic tea that is good for your health.
- Aroma: If you need a long-lasting aroma, check out the tea’s aroma reviews before you buy one.
Tea is one of the most popular and refreshing beverages enjoyed by many. When looking for the best tea powders in India, you need to consider your preferred flavor. However, if you’re ready to experiment, you can always test different flavors. It is always recommended to buy organic tea as it is free of pesticides and insecticides. When you check user reviews and decide, you can be assured that the tea powder you buy is aromatic and relaxing.
- Johanna T Dwyercorresponding and Julia Peterson; Tea and flavonoids: where we are, where to go next; Am J Clin Nutr. (2013).
- ZhaomingYan et al.; Antioxidant mechanism of tea polyphenols and its impact on health benefits; Animal Nutrition; ScienceDirect (2020).
- Keri Glassman; Why Is Green Tea Good for Me? WebMD Archives.
- Zong-mao Chen and Zhi Lin; Tea and human health: biomedical functions of tea active components and current issues; J Zhejiang Univ Sci B (2015)
- S Otake et al.; Anticaries effects of polyphenolic compounds from Japanese green tea; NIH (1991)
- Best Milk Powders In India
- Best Tea Tree Oils In India
- Best Energy Drink Powders In India
- Best Plant Protein Powders In India