Are you having a difficult time clearing the blockage in the toilet? You are not alone. Clogged sewers are a common problem in many families. Usually, tissues, hair, diapers, and cotton balls can block your flushing. It is vital to have the right tools to deal with this situation.
A toilet plunger is a piece of easy-to-use bathroom equipment that quickly removes clogged drains and unmanageable commodes. To unclog your toilet, you need a powerful, fast-acting plunger. It can generate sufficient suction and water pressure to eliminate the blockage of pipes and drains and avoid disasters in the bathroom.
Here are the best toilet plungers that will save you those regular calls to the plumber.
Types Of Toilet Plungers
Toilet plungers can be categorized into five types. Choose the one that suits your needs.
- Traditional cup plunger: This includes a suction cup connected to a stick. It effectively forms a seal around the drain at the bottom.
- Beehive: The beehive plunger is ideal for modern and traditional toilets. It is a sturdy tool with a wide shape and wide flange.
- Bellow: The bellow plunger is an expandable and collapsible drainage pipe that can generate sufficient suction and water pressure to eliminate drain blockages.
- Flange: This plunger is similar to traditional equipment. The only difference is that the tool includes a small rubber flap that allows the cup to form a seal on the curve.
- Taze: Professional plumbers usually use these plungers to unclog large sewers. The tool has a steep curve that helps clean long pipes easily.
Top Products From Our List
11 Best Toilet Plunger
The classic toilet plunger with holder is equipped with a highly efficient brush and two-compartment durable holder. The tool takes up very little space and can keep your bathroom organized. The device is made of a commercial-grade rubber suction cup, which can effectively clean hard drains and toilet bowls. The toilet brush that comes with the product is of excellent quality and has firm nylon bristles that can quickly help you reach difficult spots.
Mr Cleantoilet plunger has an ergonomic design that ensures easy and fast cleaning and offers good sealing and suction. The thick rubber grip on the top of the plunger is comfortable to hold, and the extension cup with the product flange helps achieve better results. The caddy has a non-slip base, which can provide you with convenient storage space for the brush and the toilet plunger.
The simplehuman toilet plunger has a durable, high-quality stainless steel rod and a magnetic collar on the top, making the product comfortable to carry. The drip-free tool has a cover with a substantial opening, which makes the process of detaching smooth. The slender design makes it an ideal device for modern bathrooms. The toilet plunger comes with a five-year warranty.
The lightweight plunger has an anti-rust and anti-mildew aluminum handle that provides a firm grip when handling tough clogs. The custom-designed heavy-duty accordion cup easily forms a tight seal on most clogged drains. The pliable rubber cup is durable and can quickly create an ultra-tight seal around the drain from all angles. Neiko plunger is ideal for all types and sizes of drains.
Cloroxoffers a sturdy, high-quality toilet plunger with a reliable caddy that helps in easy storage of the product in your bathroom. The handle of the plunger provides a firm grip, and the flange cup ensures the clearing of all types of drains and pipes. The antibacterial plunger cup offers enhanced protection against odor-causing bacteria, mildew, mold, etc. The internal drip tray of the paddy keeps the plunger dry after use.
Equipped with a sturdy and reliable wooden handle and an excellent capacity force cup, Supply Guru’sclogged toilet plunger is an efficient bathroom tool that can clean all types of drains. The red cup plunger significantly cleans all clogged drains and pipes and has brilliant suction power.
The large-sized toilet plunger has a long and durable handle that effectively provides a firm grip to clear blockages. The flexible tool is easy to use and conveniently reaches the deep end of the bowl. The bellow chamber design perfectly fits most toilets, and the device generates eight times more force than any other option. The plunger is easy to store and takes up minimal space.
The SteadMax toilet plunger is a heavy-duty bathroom tool with a double-thrust rubber suction cup that quickly creates a tight seal around the most problematic drains. The plunger has a non-slip, high-grade wooden handle to help maintain a stable grip on the device. The suction cup comprises 100% natural rubber that is free of BPA and phthalates.
The Professional accordion-style plunger by Jackson Supplies and Hardware generates a lot of pressure and can easily remove all blockages from clogged drains and sinks. The easy-to-use bellow plunger ensures maximum force with minimal effort. The innovative non-folding lip design dramatically reduces the risk of splashing.
The exquisite toilet plunger has a flange cup that can generate enough suction to clear even the most stubborn clogs. The tool comes with a caddy to ensure that your plunger dries quickly, prevents splashes on the bathroom floor, and allows convenient storage. The plunger is compatible with all types of toilet drains and pipes.
Oxo’s compact and lightweight plunger is perfect for any bathroom and occupies minimal space. The cover of the tool quickly catches drips and keeps the floor clean. The plunger is equipped with a reliable head to ensure a firm seal, and the wide handle provides a larger surface area and a stable grip.
How To Choose A Toilet Plunger
A toilet plunger plays a significant role in keeping the bathroom clean. Check out the following essential factors before buying a toilet plunger.
- Material: A softer and more pliable rubber is a better choice than a rigid rubber. Softer rubber produces better suction and has a higher compressing capability, suitable for daily use.
- Handle: Typically, the handle of the toilet plunger is made of wood, stainless steel, or aluminum. Consider buying a toilet plunger with an aluminum or steel handle, as they are rust-resistant and provide antibacterial protection. Ensure that the length of the handle is long.
- Lightweight: Since a toilet plunger is a frequently used device, pay attention to the weight of the model you want to buy. Choose a lightweight plunger over heavier ones.
- Caddy: Several models on the market offer a caddy so that you can easily store the plunger after use. They also prevent dripping after use and ensure quick drying. Try to buy a combination package that includes both.
- Ease of use: The modern automatic toilet plungers are more comfortable to operate than manual models.
If you have the right tools, cleaning blocked drains can be an easy task. Choose any of these best toilet plungers and maintain a clean and organized bathroom without any professional assistance.