When taking a shower, you need to keep your towel close by for convenience. So, keep your towels organized and dry with our list of the best towel racks. Often, your towels may fall on the floor or get wet due to a lack of proper storage space. These towel racks are durable and lightweight, with enough space to hold the towels without clutter.
Available in various designs and sizes, these towel racks can help enhance your bathroom’s decor. These racks allow you to keep your used and clean towels separate for easy use. So, read on to know more about the available products and features to find one that suits your needs.
19 Best Towel Racks
If you are looking for a simple bar to hold hand towels, you may consider this elegant product that can be placed in the bathroom or near the sink. It comes with four water-resistant strips for secure fixation. Learn more about the product in this video.
- Measures 9 inches in length
- Can hold 3lb weight
- Resistant to rust
- Doesn’t require tools for assembly
- Can be fixed and removed easily
- Distance between the bar and the wall may be less
- May not stick to all types of surfaces
This modern and simple towel ring can be one of the best additions to your bathroom. It comes with anchor mounts for easy installation and lets you hang extra towels and organize your space.
- Made of aluminum and zinc
- Measures 6in, weighs 3.04oz
- Classic and sturdy design
- Can be fixed in bathrooms or near the sink
- Includes no instruction booklet
- Ring may be a tad thin
You don’t require any drills or tools to fix this towel bar, which uses advanced vacuum adsorption technology for easy installation and removal whenever required. One of the best towel bars in the market, it can be fixed on any flat surface, including concrete, glass, tile, or wood.
- Removable and reusable
- Doesn’t require any tools for assembly
- 5 x 2 x 4.2 inches dimensions
- Supports 15lb weight
- Lightweight, elegant, and durable
- Waterproof and versatile design
- Suction cups may not be durable
- May not be compatible with all types of tiles
The classic 5-piece bathroom towel rack set includes 24in and 18in towel bars, towel ring, towel hook, and toilet paper holder. It is designed to add a visual appeal to your bathroom and is also a practical solution for organizing your clothes and towels.
- Includes installation hardware
- Can be installed conveniently
- Requires less maintenance
- Available in three finishes
- Durable and convenient design
- Accesories may be a bid flimsy
Get this simple bathroom towel holder measuring 24 inches in length and fix it on your bathroom wall to hang warm towels or extra towels. It has a polished chrome finish to suit the interiors of your bathroom. The towel rack comes with mounting hardware that makes installation easy. Watch this instructional video to learn how to install the towel bar.
- Elegant, low-key, and durable design
- Can be used for hand towels and bath towels
- Suitable for all bathrooms and goes with most decor
- Can be fixed on any flat surface
- May not withstand rough use
- Anchors may be small
The iDesign door towel rack eeasures 8.38 x 5.25 x 11 inches and is a good choice for organizing towels or clothes. This durable and free-standing towel rack has three hooks and can be hung over the door without drilling or mounting.
- Versatile and practical design
- Made of steel
- Convenient to use
- Ideal for bathroom, bedroom, and closet
- Hooks may not offer great grip
- Brackets at the top may be a little thick
You can stock six towels at one go with this bathroom or door towel rack. It is made of sturdy steel wire, measures 6.9 x 5.6 x 29.9 inches, and has a minimalistic design to be used in the bathroom or bedroom as per your convenience.
- Has a rust-resistant finish
- Can be installed effortlessly
- Ideal for small spaces and salons
- Includes mounting hardware
- Premium-quality and unique design
- Durable, practical, and requires less maintenance
- May be smaller than expected
- Thick towels may not fit properly
You can hang towels and bath sheets on this household towel rack with three rods and two hooks that measures 18.66 × 8.27 × 24.58 inches. It comes with hardware and can be fixed easily on doors and walls. It is ideal for organizing towels in small or limited spaces.
- Available in bronze and satin nickel finish
- Functional and durable
- Requires little maintenance
- Provides better airflow with tiered design
- May not allow the door to close completely
- May not be suitable for doors that aren’t sufficiently wide
Bring home a convenient towel hanger that can be installed behind the door of your bedroom or bathroom. This door towel rack has independent swivels to provide an additional advantage of organizing your bath sheets and bath towels.
- Comes with four bars
- Available in chrome and white
- Stable, durable, and multi-purpose design
- Helps to keep towels dry and fresh
- Assembly may be slightly difficult
Lightweight, stylish, and durable, this door towel rack is available in two designs. One has three bars, and the other has only one bar. It doesn’t require any tools or drills for installation and is a good option for hanging multiple towels.
- Durable and rust-resistant
- Simple and elegant design
- Ideal for small spaces
- Doesn’t require maintenance
- Size may be small for some
- May be noisy on a glass wall
Soduku multi-purpose towel hanger is made of metal with a unique design and measures 33.1 × 6.5 × 5.2 inches. It helps to maximize the space and lets you organize more things in one place. This wall-mounted towel rack can be an ideal gift choice too.
- Suitable for towels, clothes, and toiletries
- Has a minimalistic design
- Can be placed in the bathroom or bedroom
- Can be fixed effortlessly
- Screws may not have the same finish as the rack
- May not fit thicker bath towels easily
The modern household towel rack is made of stainless steel and bamboo wood. It is sturdy and has a simple design. You can use it for your bath towels or extra towels and also for your scarves and clothes.
- Has five hooks
- Made of natural and eco-friendly material
- Versatile and practical option
- Elegant and highly durable
- Doesn’t require tools for assembly
- Gap of the hook from the bar may be a bit high
- May not go well for tight-fitting door
13. Gatco Towel Bar
Gatco allows you to choose from a single and double towel bar. It has a stylish contemporary design and can be easily mounted on the wall. The bathroom towel rack is available in four styles, namely matte black, satin nickel, chrome, and brushed brass.
- Made of premium-quality material
- Resistant to scratches
- Can be mounted on a door or wall
- Helps organize towels in limited space
- Highly durable and versatile design
- May not be rust-resistant
You don’t have to stuff all bath towels in one place when you can arrange them neatly on this double towel bar. It is available in different sizes of 15in, 20.5in, 27in, 33in, and 39in. This stainless steel towel rack can be placed in the bathroom or laundry room.
- Rust- and corrosion-proof
- Hardware included in the package
- Can be effortlessly assembled
- Minimalistic and functional design
- Available in four sizes
- May not be as sturdy
- Space between the bars may be narrow for thick towels
Made of stainless steel, this classic rack for towels measures 2.9×1.3×16.9 inches and can be fixed on the wall without the use of drills and tools. It has a strong adhesive that sticks easily and removes conveniently.
- Simple and modern design
- Can be fixed on any flat surface
- Made of high-quality material
- Sturdy, rust-free, and durable
- Adhesive may not be as strong
- May not hold more than two towels
The modern towel hanger has a distinctive design and is made with good quality manganese steel. It has five hooks and is available in black and silver. This door towel rack is suitable for hanging towels, scarves, coats, and other clothes.
- Sandblasted finish
- Delicate carving
- Comes with five hooks
- Improves the look of the room
- Lightweight, stable, and long-lasting
- May be smaller than expected
Organize small spaces without stacking your towels by using this wall-mounted towel rack. It comes with a shelf on top and can be a unique addition to your bathroom. The bathroom towel rack is available in two sizes, 24in and 30in.
- Has two towel bars
- Can be easily fixed
- Comes with the hardware for installation
- Available in a brushed and polished finish
- Resistant to corrosion, tarnish, and scratches
- Bars may be loose
- Anchors might be a bit flimsy
You don’t require tools or drills as this towel rack has a strong adhesive to mount on any flat surface. It is made of stainless steel and doesn’t get rusty. It is 17.3 inches in length and can support a weight of 11 lbs. You can install it anywhere, be it your bathroom, laundry space, or on the storage cupboard.
- Comes with two adhesive pads
- Sturdy, elegant, and functional
- Can be installed and removed easily
- Versatile and durable
- May not be suitable for all kinds of painted walls
- Adhesive may be weaker than expected
Get a pack of two towel racks and place them on your bedroom and bathroom doors. All you have to do is hang the bar that supports 22 lbs and organize your bath towels or extra towels neatly.
- Made of sturdy steel
- Can be cleaned easily
- Safe design and saves space
- Bracket on the back may be too shallow
- May be small in size
How To Choose The Right Towel Rack?
Here are a few tips to consider for selecting the right towel rack for your bathroom or bedroom.
- Size: Do check the length and width of the towel rack and see if it fits properly on the wall or a flat surface where you intend to fix it. Ensure it doesn’t interfere with the shower, doors, cabinets, and other accessories.
- Type: Towel bar, towel bar with hooks, towel rack with shelves, and towel rings are the common types that you can come across. Choose the one that fits your preferences.
- Style: The rack for towels should match the interiors of your bathroom or laundry or bedroom space. You wouldn’t want something that doesn’t fall in line with the rest of the interiors, would you?
- Material: If you want a towel rack for your bathroom, choose stainless steel or other material resistant to rust, moisture, and corrosion.
- Assembly: Most of the towel racks come with adhesives that can be mounted easily on a flat surface. And some of them require tools and drills. It is always better to choose the one that requires minimal installation and maintenance.
- Other features you may look for include sturdiness to support more towels and clothes, versatile and minimalistic design to save space, and lightweight for easy portability.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah’s expertise lies in reviewing various household products. He has compiled this list of the best towel racks after considering their compactness and durability. Moreover, these racks feature on our list as they complement most bathroom interiors and are easy to install. The author has also included a buying guide to help you make an informed decision.
Having towel racks in your bathroom can save you from the hassle of carrying a towel each time you take a shower. With various designs available, you can keep your dry and wet towels separate and prevent them from falling. When choosing a towel rack, consider your washroom’s size and the space available on the wall to accommodate it so that the rack does not make your bathroom look cluttered. Also, choosing stainless steel or sturdy plastic racks ensures long-lasting performance. We hope our list of the best towel racks can help you understand the different product features, installation processes, etc.