Tower speakers are great devices to use with your TV or music system. If you are looking for the best tower speakers under $2000, you have come to the right place. These high-end speakers help disperse the sound at such an angle where you get a more surround sound-like effect. It also balances the bass and mid levels efficiently, thus giving you the smoothest, cleanest sound from your systems.
They feature distinct woofers and tweeters and are supported by several drivers. This enables them to deliver accurate sound as well as enough bass output. If you’re interested in purchasing one, we’ve compiled a list of best-selling tower speakers from trusted brands under $2000. So, take a look and pick your favorite.
10 Best Tower Speakers Under 2000$
The power-packed 38-inch tall Bluetooth speaker comes with abuilt-in subwoofer.
The built-in USB charging port allows you to relish sounds while charging the device simultaneously. Along with Bluetooth, this ultra-efficient speaker offers three other audio modes, including a wired 3.5mm aux, USB MP3 player, and FM radio.
- Dock slot to place devices
- Three base levels
- Simple and straightforward setup
- Good connectivity
- Can be controlled from anywhere in the room
- Aesthetically appealing
- Adjustment of sound and bass levels may be difficult
The Rockville Home Theatre Speakers feature dual subs, built-in150-foot range Bluetooth, and abuilt-in USB playback option. The bass response of this floor monitor speaker is incredibly loud and deep.
The built-in A/B amplifier has an audiophile-grade sound quality. It also has abuilt-in SD card playback and abuilt-in FM radio with crystal-clear output. You can also check this review video showcasing a tester’s experience to know more about this home theater tower speaker.
- Peak power of up to 800 watts
- Multiple ways to connect
- Quick connectivity
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Digital display with brightness control
- Audio may not be adequate for some
- Has to be within the range of Bluetooth for a stable connection
This Dayton Tower Speaker offers a great bass response. Its 6½-inch high-fidelity speakers are competent enough to fill your room with quality sound. The ported bass-reflex design delivers deep bass up to 45Hz.
The Dayton Speaker has a slim profile cabinet and offers clarity and detail. For adequate and smooth sound production, this product is equipped with a one-inch AMT tweeter. For a thorough review of the product, have a look at this YouTuber’s video.
- Two-way compact tower
- Aesthetically pleasing black-matte vinyl-finish
- Satisfactory sound clarity
- Doesn’t occupy muchspace
- AMT tweeters lack highs on different music types
- Bass may not be satisfactory
GO groove Bluetooth Tower Speaker
Rockville TM80B Home Theatre System
Best Sound Quality
Dayton Audio T652-Air Dual Tower Speaker
Best Space Saving
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required||-||-|
|Weight||10.1 pounds||41.9 pounds.||30.8 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.87 x 8.5 x 38.3 inches.||13 x 6.3 x 31.9 inches||34 x 19 x 13 inches.|
|Output Wattage||-||800 Watts||-|
The BIC Tower Speaker can be used for both the primary and surround channels. Its dual eight-inch woofers provide two-way sound.
The ported design delivers frequencies as low as 25Hz. The superior quality built and material ensures durability and longevity.
- Satisfactory sound clarity
- Good bass reflection
- Scratch-resistant deep-gloss shine coating
- Adjustable equalizer
- Relatively heavy built
Featuring BDSS technology drivers on the rear and front array, this bipolar tower speaker is manufactured with a massive subwoofer and dual-base radiators.
A two-way high speaker module is integrated at the top to deliver multi-dimensional sound quality. Along with the powerful design, this full-range speaker has excellent bass control that enables you to regulate the bass according to your preferences.
- Huge and deep soundstage
- Multi-dimensional audio output
- Capable of delivering home theatre-like experience without extra subwoofers
- Good tonal balance
- Fabric wrap may be damage-prone
With state-of-the-art audio technology, this three-way speaker delivers adequate sound quality. Engineered elegantly, it features a cutting-edge mechanism to create a balanced, detailed, and in-depth sound.
The slim, stylish artisan-crafted cabinets further improve the appearance of the entire system. To generate extraordinary sound, attach the primary front speakers with the acoustically powered subwoofers of this speaker.
- Satisfactory sound quality
- Durable Kevlar drivers
- Anodized aluminum tweeter
- Impressive power handling
- Mid-range frequency could be improved
The Klipsch Standing Speaker produces cinematic sound from the two eight-inch long cerametallic woofers. This hi-fi floor speaker fills your room with theater-like sound and offers a deep-reaching bass.
It features a BASH digital hybrid amplifier that enhances the performance. With less-energy consumption, the high-powered speaker offers excellent output. The attractive look of the entire system will blend seamlessly with any room décor.
- Adequate, neutral response
- Regulated sound dispersion
- Expanded dynamic range
- Satisfactory sensitivity
- Could produce a jarring effect
The Martin Logan floor speaker is engineered with advanced and compact technologies. Combined with innovative manufacturing, the slim tower speaker provides an engaging sound quality. Featuring a superior quality tweeter and midrange driver, the dual woofer tower speaker ensures outstanding performance in every sense.
The extra, dedicated mid-woofer delivers authentic sound even in critical midrange frequencies. The oversized woofer delivers high output and rich audibility; thus, improving the bass performance.
- Excellent sound output
- Easy and seamless setup
- Stylishly designed cabinet
- Spikes for improved stability
- Bass might be insufficient for some people
- Equalization for specific sounds might be difficult
9. Best With Minimal Distortion: Klipsch Reference R-26FA Floorstanding Speaker
The Klipsch R-26FA speaker is equipped with a built-in elevated channel that delivers high-quality sound by reflecting it from the ceiling. Its core component LTS (linear travel suspension) tweeter reduces distortion by enhancing the performance.
In addition, the wooden floor speaker is designed with a front-firing port that coordinates the cabinet design and creates the desired airflow as needed. Moreover, its aluminum tweeters and Tractrix horn technology ensure natural sound without alteration.
- Has rigid IMG woofers
- Made of MDF wood with a brushed polymer finish
- Includes top and front covers
- Features dual five-way binding posts
- Installation directions can be unclear for some
- May be slightly heavier than expected
Designed to capture your attention, this home theater is a powerhouse in itself. Its floor-standing audio tower speaker provides a comprehensive sound range. The center channel speaker accentuates the sound quality.
With an undivided focus on excellence, every detail of this floor-standing loudspeaker oozes perfection. From the deepest bass beats to the wildest explosions, the speaker allows you to experience every sound. Also, its powerful eight-inch woofers are capable of producing undistorted, deep sounds.
- Immersive surround sound
- Sturdy and robust design
- High fidelity sound
- Low-quality bass
- Relatively heavy built
How To Choose The Right Tower Speaker?
Here are some features you should consider when choosing the best tower speaker.
- Build design and quality: Buying a superior quality product ensures longevity. Ensure that the speaker is aesthetically pleasing and check if the design allows grills to be removed.
- Audio performance: The speaker’s sensitivity tells you how powerful it is at converting the power into volume. The higher the sensitivity rating, the louder the sound output. The impedance specifies the amount of electrical resistance the speaker offers to the amplifier. Most speakers usually have an impedance of two to eight ohms.
- Connectivity options: Wireless tower speakers are more convenient than wired ones. Also, they ensure no tangling issues with the plugging system.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedesto Chirhah is a writer and reviewer enthusiastic about helping readers find reliable and durable electronic gadgets. Hence, he compiled this list of best tower speakers after studying many product descriptions and customer reviews. These high-end speakers from trusted brands were selected for their good connectivity, sound clarity, portable and lightweight build, excellent treble, and good sound dispersion. There is also a buying guide to help you choose the right speaker.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are floor-standing speakers?
Most floor-standing speakers are tall, slender, and sleek audio devices placed vertically on the ground. They don’t need to be mounted.
2. Are floor-standing speakers the best speakers overall?
In general, the large and amplified design of their drivers enables most floor-standing speakers to produce the sound of the highest quality.
3. How do floor-standing speakers sound?
Most floor-standing speakers emit a profoundly rich and powerful full-range sound. Their dominant bass output produces a comparatively louder sound.
4. How should I minimize playback interference with floor-standing speakers?
Playback interference is common and prevalent in wireless systems compared to wired options. To decrease persistent issues, you should identify the reason behind the cause of this interference to fix it easily. Often, the interference is because of mixed signals coming from TV, computer, or other digital devices. To resolve it, keep major electronic devices at least a couple of meters away from the speaker.
5. Do I need to buy a powered subwoofer to pair with floor-standing speakers?
A powered subwoofer is necessary if you wish to play music with low-frequency bass.
The best tower speakers enhance how you listen to music or watch TV by offering a theater-like experience. When picking one, consider its design, sound performance, stability, and compatibility with various devices and ensure it is easy and comfortable to use. You might also consider acquiring a speaker that boasts both sturdiness and elegant design, seamlessly blending with your room’s décor. We recommend the GOgroove Bluetooth Tower Speaker, equipped with a built-in MP3 player, Aux port, and FM radio, providing versatility. The Dayton Audio T652-Air Dual Tower Speaker is another trusted choice for its space-saving design with high-quality sound. Further, choosing one that allows you to adjust the bass and treble can up your music-listening or video-watching experience.
Infographic: Features To Consider In A Floor-standing Speaker
If you love and enjoy hearing music, a good set of speakers is a must to enhance your listening experience. Floor-standing speakers are a good option over shelf ones as they don’t need additional standing gear. Check out the infographic below to learn some features to look for when buying a floor-standing speaker for your home.