Tower speakers are great devices to use with your TV or music system. If you are looking for the best tower speakers under $2000, you have come to the right place. These speakers help disperse the sound at such an angle where you get a more surround sound-like effect. It also balances the bass and mid levels efficiently, thus giving you the smoothest, cleanest sound from your systems.
They feature distinct woofers and tweeters and are supported by several drivers. This enables them to deliver accurate sound as well as enough bass output. If you’re interested in purchasing one, we’ve compiled a list of the finest tower speakers under $2000. So, take a look and pick your favorite.
Our Top Picks
10 Best Tower Speakers Under 2000$
The power-packed 38-inch tall Bluetooth speaker comes with abuilt-in subwoofer.
The built-in USB charging port allows you to relish sounds while charging the device simultaneously. Along with Bluetooth, this speaker offers three other audio modes, including a wired 3.5mm aux, USB MP3 player, and FM radio.
- Dock slot to place devices
- Three base levels
- Simple and straightforward setup
- Good connectivity
- Can be controlled from anywhere in the room
- Aesthetically appealing
- Adjustment of sound and bass levels may be difficult
The Rockville Home Theatre Speakers feature dual subs, built-in150-foot range Bluetooth, and abuilt-in USB playback option. Its bass response is incredibly loud and deep.
The built-in A/B amplifier has an audiophile-grade sound quality. It also has abuilt-in SD card playback and abuilt-in FM radio with crystal-clear output. You can also check this YouTuber’s detailed review to know more about the results after using this product.
- Peak power of up to 800 watts
- Multiple ways to connect
- Quick connectivity
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Digital display with brightness control
- Audio may not be adequate for some
- Has to be within the range of Bluetooth for a stable connection
This Dayton Tower Speaker offers a great bass response. Its 6½-inch high woofers are competent enough to fill your room with high-sound quality. The ported bass-reflex design delivers deep bass up to 45Hz.
The Dayton Speaker has a slim profile cabinet and offers clarity and detail. For adequate and smooth sound production, this product is equipped with a one-inch AMT tweeter. For a thorough review of the product, have a look at this YouTuber’s video.
- Two-way compact tower
- Aesthetically pleasing black-matte vinyl-finish
- Satisfactory sound clarity
- Doesn’t occupy muchspace
- AMT tweeters lack highs on different music types
- Bass may not be satisfactory
The BIC Tower Speaker can be used for both the primary and surround channels. Its dual eight-inch woofers provide two-way sound.
The ported design delivers frequencies as low as 25Hz. The top-notch built quality and material ensures durability and longevity.
- Satisfactory sound clarity
- Good bass reflection
- Scratch-resistant deep-gloss shine coating
- Adjustable equalizer
- Relatively heavy built
Featuring BDSS technology drivers on the rear and front array, this bipolar tower speaker is manufactured with a massive subwoofer and dual-base radiators.
A two-way high speaker module is integrated at the top to deliver multi-dimensional sound quality. Along with the powerful design, this speaker has an excellent bass control that enables you to regulate the bass according to your preferences.
- Huge and deep soundstage
- Full-range response
- Capable of delivering home theatre-like experience without extra subwoofers
- Good tonal balance
- Fabric wrap may be damage-prone
With state-of-the-art audio technology, this three-way speaker delivers adequate sound quality. Engineered elegantly, it features a cutting-edge mechanism to create a balanced, detailed, and in-depth sound.
The slim, stylish artisan-crafted cabinets further improve the appearance of the entire system. To generate extraordinary sound, attach the primary front speakers with the acoustically powered subwoofers of this speaker.
- Satisfactory sound quality
- Durable Kevlar drivers
- Anodized aluminum tweeter
- Impressive power handling
- Mid-range frequency could be improved
The Klipsch Standing Speaker produces cinematic sound from the two eight-inch long cerametallic woofers. It fills up your room with theater-like sound and offers a deep-reaching bass.
It features a BASH digital hybrid amplifier that enhances the performance. With less-energy consumption, the high-powered speaker offers excellent output. The attractive look of the entire system will blend seamlessly with any room décor.
- Adequate, neutral response
- Regulated sound dispersion
- Expanded dynamic range
- Satisfactory sensitivity
- Could produce a jarring effect
The Martin Logan Speaker is engineered with advanced and compact technologies. Combined with innovative manufacturing, it provides an engaging sound quality. Featuring a superior tweeter, midrange driver, and dual woofers, the speaker ensures outstanding performance in every sense.
The extra, dedicated mid-woofer delivers authentic sound even incritical midrange frequencies. The oversized woofer delivers high out put and rich audibility; thus, improving the bass performance.
- Excellent sound output
- Easy and seamless setup
- Stylishly designed cabinet
- Spikes for improved stability
- Bass might be insufficient for some people
- Equalization for specific sounds might be difficult
The Q Acoustics Flagship Floor Standing Speaker provides supreme sonic performance. It offers extraordinary and realistic soundstage. Its two-way reflex double woofer offers a frequency response rate of 53 to 22kHz.
The speakers leave 90dB sensitivity and a nominal impedance of eight-ohm. They are driven by a qualitative amplifier, allowing seamless crescendos and peaks in movie and music soundtracks. To modify the bass response, insert the foam bung into the rear-mounted reflex port.
- Attractive cabinet design
- Superior performance
- Natural, warm sound quality
- Doesn’t have magnetic grills
Designed to capture your attention, this home theater is a powerhouse in itself. Its floor standing tower speaker provides a comprehensive sound range. The center channel speaker accentuates the sound quality.
With an undivided focus on excellence, every detail of this system oozes perfection. From the deepest bass beats to the wildest explosions, the speaker allows you to experience every sound. Also, its powerful eight-inch woofers are capable of producing undistorted, deep sounds.
- Immersive surround sound
- Sturdy and robust design
- High fidelity sound
- Low-quality bass
- Relatively heavy built
How To Choose The Right Tower Speaker?
Here are some features to consider to choose the best tower speaker.
- Build design and quality: Buying a quality product ensures longevity. Ensure that the speaker is aesthetically pleasing and check if the design allows grills to be removed.
- Audio performance: The speaker’s sensitivity tells you how powerful it is at converting the power into volume. The higher the sensitivity rating, the louder the sound output. The impedance specifies the amount of electrical resistance the speaker offers to the amplifier. Most speakers usually have an impedance of two to eight ohms.
- Connectivity options: Wireless tower speakers are more convenient than wired ones. Also, they ensure no tangling issues with the plugging system.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedesto Chirhah is enthusiastic about helping his readers find reliable and durable electronic gadgets. Hence, he compiled this list of best tower speakers after studying many product descriptions and customer reviews. These speakers were selected due to their good connectivity, sound clarity, portable and lightweight build, excellent treble, and good sound dispersion. There is also a buying guide to help you choose the right speaker.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I minimize playback interference with floor-standing speakers?
Playback interference is common and prevalent in wireless systems compared to wired options. To decrease persistent issues, you should identify the reason behind the cause of this interference to fix it easily. Often, the interference is because of mixed signals coming from TV, computer, or other digital devices. To resolve it, keep major electronic devices at least a couple of meters away from the speaker.
2. Do I need to buy a powered subwoofer to pair with floor-standing speakers?
A powered subwoofer is necessary if you wish to play music with low-frequency bass.
The best tower speakers enhance the way you listen to music or watch TV by offering a theater-like experience. When picking one, consider its design, sound performance, stability, and compatibility with various devices and ensure it is easy and comfortable to use. You may also bring home one that is sturdy and elegantly designed—one that would complement the décor of your room. Further, choosing one that allows you to adjust the bass and treble can up your music-listening or video-watching experience.
View Profile ›