Keep your child engaged and active with our list of the best toys for 18-month-old girls. These toys are made of safe, child-friendly materials and help improve their cognitive, motor skill, and sensory development. You can choose educational or stimulating toys that encourage interactive learning and promote overall development.
However, choosing the right toy for your child may be challenging with multiple options available. So, explore the options listed below to find a toy that suits your baby girl’s interests.
Our Top Picks
13 Best Toys For 18-Month-Old Girls
This is one of the best toys for an 18-month old girl designed for auditory and cognitive development. The musical toy is easy to hold and fun to play with. Comprising flashing lights and beautiful melodies, this toy is ideal for instilling a love of music in children.
- Includes ten different melodies
- Has a volume control option
- Designed for children between three and 36 months
- Has a large and easy-to-press button
- Comes with colorful dancing lights
- Convenient to clean
This toy for 18-month-old baby girls is designed, keeping in mind their growing needs. It is a unique learning walker with a detachable play panel with several exciting musical and interactive features to keep the child entertained.
- Removable activity panel with five piano keys that play music
- Two spinning rollers, three light-up buttons, and three shape sorters to develop motor control skills
- More than 70 sing-along songs for auditory development
- Pretend phone handset for role-playing
- Adjustable speed control function on the wheels for safety
Grab this adorable push or pull puppy to make learning more fun for your little girl. It is one of the best toys for developing an 18-month-old girl’s visual perceptual and language skills. Introduce colors, numbers, and different body parts to your little girl with this toy’s music and audio features.
- Three buttons to develop fine motor skills
- Intended for children between six and 36 months
- Push or pull cord to activate music and develop gross motor skills
- Comes with automatic shut-off and volume control functions
- Storage compartment for tucking the cord when not in use
- Works on two AAA batteries
With this toy, your little daughter will have fun-filled playtime and lots of physical activity. This is a 2-in-1 basketball hoop and soccer net setup that produces fun sounds. It includes a basketball for shooting hoops and a soccer ball.
- Animated LED scoreboard to count baskets up to ten
- Side lever to restart the scoreboard count
- Works on three AA batteries
- Designed to introduce shapes, numbers, and sounds
- Comprises more than 50 songs, phrases, and sounds
- Comes in frustration-free packaging
This creatively designed musical rhyme book is a great toy for developing your little girl’s fine motor skills, teaching nursery rhymes, and introducing them to the sounds of different musical instruments. Switch between the learning mode and music mode to introduce vocabulary and music to babies aged between six months and three years.
- Six easy-to-turn, bright pages
- Music mode for fun sounds and nursery rhymes
- Light-up star with flashlight and sound
- Five colorful piano buttons to play music and introduce color and instrument to your baby
- Works on two AAA batteries
This set of 12 toy eggs in a carton makes an exceptional educational toy for 18-month-old girls. Each egg comes in a different color and with a different number of pegs and holes. This educational toy can help improve your baby girl’s counting, matching, and sorting skills, while acquainting them with colors.
- Made of premium, child-safe material
- Designed to develop hand dexterity, fine motor skills, and color recognition
- Suitable for children aged between 18 months and three years of age
- Sturdy plastic case for convenient storage
Baby chefs are going to enjoy cooking, serving, and using their culinary skills as they play in their food truck. It has a realistic food truck dashboard and two sides for interactive play. It is one of the best educational toys for an 18-month-old girl to learn size and sequencing, shapes, numbers, vocabulary, and letters of the alphabet.
- 125+ tunes, songs, phrases to play
- 20+ removable play pieces
- Two interactive sides
- Interactive light-up grill
- ‘Magical’ cash register with four menus
- Dashboard with steering wheel
- Includes an in-built sink
- Designed for toddlers between 18 and 36 months
Let your little girl enjoy life at the animal farm with this playset that promises fun and imaginative play. This toy for 18-month-old girls comes with various fun features like doors that open, windows to peek, and four different animals. Develop social skills, motor skills, attention span, memory, and concentration of your little one with this toy.
- Includes a horse, a cow, a sheep, a pig, and a farmer
- Opens and closes for comfortable play access
- Comes with a handle for easy transport
- Clip closure on the door to keep all animals inside
- Measures 13.5x9x12in
Cute handcrafted dinosaurs and a lovely handmade volcano house make a fun toy set for children. Just zip the dino friends inside the house to conveniently store or carry wherever you want. The detailed design adds to the look. Easy to wash and comfortable to use, these plush dinos are truly adorable.
- Five plush six-inch dinosaurs
- 15-inch plush volcano home with detailed design
- Handle on top for carrying with ease
- Toys are made of washable fabric
Designed to develop visual perception skills and hand-eye coordination, this is one of the best toys for 18-month-old girls. It is an extra-thick wooden puzzle comprising familiar illustrations painted in bright colors to grab children’s attention.
- Measures 11.4x10x0.4in
- Includes three puzzle pieces
- Jumbo wooden knobs for comfortable grasping
- Colored and matching pictures underneath each piece
- Non-toxic paint
The set comprises a tractor, bulldozer, cement mixer truck, and dumper. The completely safe toys with a push-and-go feature are crafted to develop hand-eye coordination, imagination, and sensory perception and encourage cooperative playing.
- Wheels contain 4-WD system, so no battery required
- Tractor comes with a detachable trailer
- Movable parts for imaginative play
- Made of non-toxic plastic, meeting the safety standards set by ASTM and CPC
This toy laptop is a fun toy with nine buttons in different colors and shapes. It lets you select animal mode, music mode, or shape mode to have your child learn different topics. The movable mouse also interacts with the light-up screen to add more fun.
- Plays over 115 songs, sounds, melodies, and phrases
- Chunky carrying handle makes it highly portable
- Runs on two AA batteries
- Includes volume control
- Comes with automatic shut-off function
Bring home this interactive music book to have your child learn Mandarin. She can listen, read, or simply sing along with the Bao Bao panda. This book has high-quality audio with a real mom singing the rhymes in a loving voice that is easy to understand and soothing to the ears.
- Includes six rhymes, three from East and three from West
- Every song is written in English, Mandarin, and Pinyin
- Comes with volume control and mute options
- Each nursery rhyme is played twice
How To Choose The Best Toys For An 18-Month-Old Girl?
It is best to pick toys that incorporate fun and learning elements, thus providing the maximum benefit to an 18-month-old girl. Here are some important guidelines to follow while picking the best toys for her.
- Toys that can be used in different ways: You don’t want your baby girl to get bored, and you want to make sure that she learns new things. Therefore, pick toys, such as building blocks and nestling blocks, that help her play in different ways.
- Toys for problem-solving: In order to boost brain development, it is essential to select toys, such as puzzles, that help children become problem solvers and logical thinkers.
- Toys that grow with children: It is always a good idea to pick toys, such as dollhouses and stuffed animals, which can spark the interest of children at different development stages.
Toys form an integral part of the growth and development of a child. Therefore, you need to select them wisely. There are different kinds of toys for 18-month-old girls, focusing on different skills and areas such as fine motor skills, social skills, and auditory or sensory development. As a parent, you must ensure that you include toys of different kinds and types for the holistic development of your daughter.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Priti Bose specializes in children’s toys, gifts, and games. She undertakes detailed research and analyses to find the best products for children. As young children need stimulating, educational toys to help them learn age-appropriate skills, Priti has compiled this list of the best toys for 18-month-old girls to help you find the right one. These toys are child-friendly, durable, safe, and engaging. With detailed features and a buying guide, you can choose suitable toys that meet your child’s interests.