TV stands are quintessential living room staples in every home. They provide a safe and organized space to display your television while offering plenty of storage space and visual appeal. The best TV stands don’t just complement your décor style but also create a holistic and comfortable viewing experience for everyone.
If you have a massive 65-inch TV, finding the right stand can be challenging. The options we’ve handpicked for you are ideal for such big sets and come with excellent features. Take a look.
11 Best TV Stands for a 65-Inch TV
1.Best Space-Saving:Walker Edison Wren Classic 4 Cubby Fireplace TV Stand
Bring home the stylish 65-inch TV stand with an electric fireplace for the perfect setup. Display your TV on this high-quality MDF stand with a durable laminate finish. It has two adjustable shelves on either side and a fireplace in between. Its dimensions are 24x58x16in. Check out a tester’s experience in this video review, which offers a more detailed explanation of the product.
- TV stand with cord management port behind the shelves
- Installation is easy–doesn’t require expert skills
- Convenience to turn on the fireplace separately
- Comes with extra hardware
- Assembly instructions may not be clear
- Some holes may not align correctly
"Despite the tricky setup, I am pleased with this TV stand due to its durable build and many features. Its hidden cord management keeps my ports from being an eye-sore, and the adjustable shelves are perfect for storing the remotes. Overall, it is a blend of stylish looks and functionality."
2.Best Interior Styling:Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand
Ameriwood Home offers you this TV stand designed for big screens. It has a contemporary design and features display shelves and compartments that create a sleek and stylish showcase, elevating the quality of your interiors. Its dimensions are 20.5x63x15.35in.
- Convenient to install
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard
- Adjustable shelves and compartments
- Holes at the back for cable and wire management
- Black and two-tone cherry woodgrain finish with silver metal accents
- May not include an instruction manual
- Doors may not be very sturdy
"Assembling it was manageable, but it took some time to align the doors. Still, it's well-built and features a convenient fireplace ideal for chilly nights. It even easily holds my large TV, and the brown color seamlessly blends with my existing decor."
3. Best For Heavy Screens:VIVO Universal Tabletop TV Stand
This Tabletop TV stand has bracket legs made of high-grade steel which have been strength-tested to hold a screen weight of up to 110lb. The replacement base adds more stability and height to your smart TV, and the reliable stand maintains perfect balance by evenly distributing the weight between the two legs. You may check out this video for a better understanding of this durable piece of furniture.
- Bracket legs are made of high-grade steel
- Each leg comes with two options for height adjustment
- Easy to install and comes with the required hardware
- 14-in long feet provide ample room for a DVD player or AV unit
- Comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty
- Instructions may be vague
- Some may find the uprights to be tall
"Having assembled this TV stand, I can say it is a stable and practical solution, especially since wall mounting isn't an option for me. The design seems versatile enough to fit different TV sizes."
WE Furniture Minimal Farmhouse Wood Universal Stand
Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand
Best Interior Styling
VIVO Universal Tabletop TV Stand
Best For Heavy Screens
|58 x 16 x 25 inches
|15.75 x 63 x 20.5 inches
|5.4 x 2 x 15.6 inches.
4.Best Real Wood:Ameriwood Home Parsons TV Stand With Fireplace
This is a sleek and stylish 65-inch TV stand with a fireplace and four large open compartments to keep your AV components. The unit is made of real wood and is strong enough to keep your big smart screen stable. The center of the console is an electric fireplace that is good enough to warm a 400sq.ft room. The overall dimensions are 22.5x59x18.9in.
- Easy to assemble the unit
- TV stand with open storage adds elegance
- Crafted using particleboard and laminated MDF
- Option to use the fireplace with or without heat
- Easy to clean; just dust and wipe using a dry cloth
- May be shorter than expected
- Board may seem brittle
"I got this to add a touch of warmth and elegance to my room. While the included materials weren’t quite helpful, it turned out pretty well once I assembled it using my own tools. It’s a good product and offers both aesthetic appeal and functionality."
5.Best Heavy-Duty:NB North Bayou Mobile TV Cart TV Stand with Mount
This is a UL-certified 65-inch TV stand with a mount. The rolling TV cart has a shelf to organize your equipment neatly and conveniently in homes, offices, schools, and even shopping malls. This home-expert-approved stand is designed to hold up to 100lbs and has a sturdy base that promises safety.
- TV stand with adjustable height from 40.5in to 60in
- Built-in wire management system for a clean look
- Four brake casters for smooth movement
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- May slightly lean forward
- Utility shelf may be slightly lightweight
6.Best Durable:Modway Transmit Media Console TV Stand
Modway’s Transmit media console stand is a stylish and modern corner TV stand made of durable MDF, particle board, and walnut grain veneer. This TV stand for smart homes has a mix of drawers and storage cubbies to keep things neat and organized. It takes care of your media needs without making your space look messy. Its dimensions are 15.5x70x16in.
- Comprises two spacious white lacquer drawers
- Has cable management holes
- Tapered wood legs give it a classy look
- Rounded corners make it injury-proof
- Makes an ideal piece of living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture
- Some may find it low
- May be heavier than expected
"Thanks to the precise instructions, I could quickly assemble this stand. It would benefit from additional central support, but despite that, it has proven sturdy enough to hold my TV and all its accessories. Plus, the two drawers are a boon for storage."
7.Best Elegant:Monarch Specialties I 2537 TV Console, Euro Style
The classy, European-style console with glass makes a sturdy stand for big TVs. Made of a hollow core board, this console has a center stand and storage space and accommodates TVs of all sizes. This TV stand with shelves features a modern design, and its sleek silver legs add to its elegance.
- Two adjustable shelves
- Four storage drawers with glide push-in mechanism
- TV stand with wire management system at the back
- High-quality construction
- Sliding tempered glass door at the center
- May not be easy to install
- Some parts may seem wobbly
"This TV stand took some glue and extra tools for assembly, but the effort was worthwhile. It looks great in my room and exudes a modern vibe. It's also relatively roomy and strong enough to hold up my big-screen TV."
One of the most stylish and home-expert-approved TV stands in the market, the Mecor TV stand also features LED lights. The high gloss TV stand is of superior quality and is designed with plenty of space to keep your media organized.
- Sturdy and can support up to 110lb
- Adjustable shelves to store different media accessories
- TV stand with cable concealment for tidiness
- Dimensions measure 16inL x 70inW x 24inH
- Enhanced legs for greater stability
- Finishing may be a bit messy
- Parts may be uneven
"Putting together this TV stand tested my patience and skill, but after I finally assembled it, I could see how the stand immediately improved the look of my room. It’s sleek and sturdy and pairs well with the other furniture."
9.Best Sturdy:Kanto MTM65 Mobile TV Stand with Mount
The Kanto TV stand with mount makes maneuvering your TV easy. Constructed using steel, it comes with adjustable mounting brackets and can be stored with ease when not in use. The sturdy stand keeps your device and accessories secure.
- Portable rolling stand that supports up to 100lb
- Integrated cable management for a tidy look
- Each wheel comes with a quick-release lock for better security
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Locking mechanism may not work at times
- Metal around the wheels may be sharp
"I’m not a fan of bulky TV stands, so this one was a practical choice. It offers mobility and clean cable management. While it's sturdy enough to handle my large TV and even has lockable wheels, height adjustments were tricky. Regardless, it's a practical option."
10.Best Rustic Design:Rolanster Fireplace TV Stand
The Rolanstar fireplace TV stand features a built-in fireplace that can warm rooms up to 400 sq. ft. It can hold large 65-inch TVs and has a weight capacity of 110lb. The rustic style design adds a warm and aesthetic touch to your living space, and it also features LED light fittings to enhance the ambiance of the room. Additionally, it has four glass shelves for storing electronic accessories and home decor pieces.
- Includes four AC power outlets
- CSA-listed electric fireplace
- LED lights have multiple brightness and speed modes
- Hidden cord management system
- May be a bit smaller than expected
- May be a bit difficult to assemble
"The media stand fits nicely in my living space and adds a homely aesthetic. Assembly is manageable, and the stand is sturdy and easily fits larger equipment. It even smartly conceals wires, which is great."
11.Best Unique Design:Stone & Beam Ferndale Rustic Media TV Console Stand
Give your home a rustic look with this TV stand. The natural and solid wood grain adds a distinct touch to this console made of solid reclaimed pine and metal. The weathered espresso finish makes it stand out. This TV stand has a simple design, measures 71x18x24in, and includes four drawers for storage.
- Lower shelf designed for gaming consoles
- Openings in the back for wire management
- Cleans easily with a dry cloth
- Easy installation within 15-20 minutes
- Three-year warranty
- Color may differ
- Holes may not be aligned correctly
"I must say, it’s added a rustic charm to my room. Its solid wood construction and easy assembly are commendable, though I’m sure the dark color will need frequent cleaning."
How to Choose The Right TV Stand?
Choosing the right TV stand is very important because it affects your interiors and influences the TV viewing experience. Here are a few points to keep in mind to make a good purchase.
- Measurement: Before buying a stand, measure your television. When we say that a TV is 65in, we are talking about the diagonal measurement from one corner to another, exclusive of the frame. Therefore, for a 65in TV, the best choice of stand would be 55in.
- Height: The height of the TV stand should be right below the eye level for comfortable viewing. Ideally, the height of the TV stand should be an inch or two less than the difference between the sightline and half of the television’s height.
- Width: If you are planning to buy a TV console, you must go with a stand that is at least a few inches wider than your TV, it could look very odd to you.
Janna Robinson, an interior designer and lifestyle technology design expert, says, “Consider what will best complement your space and factor in the other components you will need, such as a cable box and an AV receiver. The best materials are wood, glass, and metal. Also, you would want a stand that has open space in the back and proper cable management to accommodate all your wires and cords.”
Will a 65in TV Fit on a Stand Meant for a 60in TV?
A 65in TV could fit on a stand designed for a 60in TV if it is a pedestal stand with a flat base. But if the stand is a set of legs on either side, it might not fit well on the 65in TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How big of a stand do I need for a 65-inch TV?
According to home experts, for a 65-inch TV, you can choose a stand that measures 57 inches or more. It is better to actually measure the width of your TV and choose a stand that is six to eight inches wider than your TV.
2. Should the TV stand be bigger than the TV?
Yes, choosing a smaller TV stand may pose a safety risk as it is more likely to topple over. Bigger TV consoles also make the TV space look more balanced and proportionate.
3. Can a 65-inch TV fit a 60-inch stand?
Yes, a 65-inch TV can fit a 60-inch stand as televisions are measured diagonally and not horizontally.
4. Is a 65-inch TV too big to mount?
No, it is okay to mount a 65-inch TV on the wall. However, make sure that the mounting gear is TUV-certified and is strong enough to hold the weight.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah is a skilled writer whose expertise lies in creating well-researched and trustworthy content on furniture and kitchenware to help his readers choose the right products. In this post, he enlists some of the best TV stands available in the market for 65-inch TVs. He has also included the features of each TV stand to help you pick the one that meets your expectations and needs. These stands are stylish, durable, high-quality, and long-lasting.
If you have a big 65-inch TV set, you need a suitable stand to elevate and enrich the viewing experience. Not only are these stands aesthetically pleasing, but they also protect your TV from regular wear and tear. Our top picks include the Walker Edison Wren Classic 4 Cubby Fireplace TV Stand, with a laminate finish, the space-saving VIVO Universal Tabletop TV Stand, and the NB North Bayou Mobile TV Cart TV Stand with wheels and adjustable height. But before choosing the best stand for 65-inch TV for your living or office space, measure the height, width, and space accurately so the stand and TV can blend easily into any room. Moreover, check the material, durability, features, and more to find a stand that suits your needs.
Infographic: Various Types Of TV Stands
Interior designers often develop new ideas to give TV viewers optimal viewing satisfaction. You can opt for one depending on your room’s layout and space. Explore the infographics below to learn more about the types of TV stands popular today.