TV stands are quintessential living room staples in every home. They provide a safe and organized space to display your television while offering plenty of storage space and visual appeal. The best TV stands don’t just enhance your décor but also create a holistic and comfortable viewing experience for everyone.
If you have a massive 65-inch TV, finding the right stand can be challenging. The options we’ve handpicked for you are ideal for such big sets and come with excellent features. Take a look.
Our Top Picks
11 Best TV Stands for a 65-Inch TV
Bring home the stylish 65-inch TV stand with an electric fireplace for the perfect setup. Display your TV on this high-quality MDF stand with a durable laminate finish. It has two adjustable shelves on either side and a fireplace in between. Its dimensions are 24x58x16in This video offers a more detailed explanation of the product.
- Has a cord management port behind the shelves
- Installation is easy–doesn’t require expert skills
- Convenience to turn on the fireplace separately
- Comes with extra hardware
- Assembly instructions may not be clear
- Some holes may not align correctly
Ameriwood Home offers you this TV stand designed for big screens. It is a contemporary unit with display shelves and compartments that create a sleek and stylish showcase, elevating the quality of your interiors. Its dimensions are 20.5x63x15.35in.
- Convenient to install
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard
- Adjustable shelves and compartments
- Holes at the back for cable and wire management
- Black and two-tone cherry woodgrain finish with silver metal accents
- May not include an instruction manual
- Doors may not be very sturdy
This TV stand has bracket legs designed to hold a screen weight of up to 110lb. The replacement base adds more stability and height to your smart TV, and the reliable stand maintains perfect balance by evenly distributing the weight between the two legs. You may check out this video for a better understanding of this product.
- Bracket legs are made of high-grade steel
- Each leg comes with two options for height adjustment
- Easy to install and comes with the required hardware
- 14-in long feet provide ample room for a DVD player or AV unit
- Comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty
- Instructions may be vague
- Some may find the uprights to be tall
This is a sleek and stylish 65-inch TV stand with a fireplace and four large open compartments to keep your AV components. The unit is strong enough to keep your big smart screen stable. The center of the console is an electric fireplace that is good enough to warm a 400sq.ft room. The overall dimensions are 22.5x59x18.9in.
- Easy to assemble the unit
- Crafted using particleboard and laminated MDF
- Option to use the fireplace with or without heat
- Easy to clean; just dust and wipe using a dry cloth
- May be shorter than expected
- Board may seem brittle
This is a UL-certified 65-inch TV stand with a mount. The rolling TV cart has a shelf to organize your equipment neatly and conveniently in homes, offices, schools, and even shopping malls. It is designed to hold up to 100lb and has a sturdy base that promises safety.
- Adjustable height from 40.5in to 60in
- Built-in wire management system for a clean look
- Four brake casters for smooth movement
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- May slightly lean forward
- Utility shelf may be slightly lightweight
Modway’s Transmit media console stand is a stylish and modern corner TV stand made of durable MDF, particle board, and walnut grain veneer. This sophisticated console has a mix of drawers and storage cubbies for smart homes. It takes care of your media needs without making your space look messy. Its dimensions are 15.5x70x16in.
- Comprises two spacious white lacquer drawers
- Has cable management holes
- Tapered wood legs give it a classy look
- Rounded corners make it injury-proof
- Makes an ideal piece of living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture
- Some may find it low
- May be heavier than expected
The classy, European-style console with glass makes a sturdy stand for big TVs. Made of a hollow core board, this console has a center stand and storage space and accommodates TVs of all sizes. Its sleek silver legs add to its elegance.
- Two adjustable shelves
- Four storage drawers with glide push-in mechanism
- Wire management holes at the back
- Thick panel construction
- Sliding tempered glass door at the center
- May not be easy to install
- Some parts may seem wobbly
This is one of the most stylish TV stands in the market featuring LED lights. The high gloss TV stand is of superior quality and is designed with good storage space to keep your media organized.
- Two center drawers and open shelves
- Remote control for On/Off and color control of LED lights
- Measures 17.7×13.8x63in
- Made of MFC board and high-gloss acrylic
- May be challenging to assemble
- Some may find it low
The Kanto TV stand with mount makes maneuvering your TV easy. Constructed using steel, it comes with adjustable mounting brackets and can be stored with ease when not in use. The sturdy stand keeps your TV and accessories secure.
- Portable rolling stand that supports up to 100lb
- Integrated cable management for a tidy look
- Each wheel comes with a quick-release lock for better security
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Locking mechanism may not work at times
- Metal around the wheels may be sharp
A simple and functional TV console for bedroom, living room, or office, this one from Rockpoint has a flat top that conveniently accommodates TVs of up to 70 inches. Made with durable laminate and high-grade MDF, this classy TV stand blends with any kind of décor.
- Sturdy and can support up to 110lb
- Adjustable shelves to store different media accessories
- Clean cable management for a tidy set up
- Dimensions measure 16inL x 70inW x 24inH
- Enhanced legs for greater stability
Give your home a rustic look with this TV stand. The natural wood grain adds a distinct touch to this console made of solid reclaimed pine and metal. The weathered espresso finish makes it stand out. Its dimensions are 71x18x24in, and the stand has four drawers for storage.
- Lower shelf designed for gaming consoles
- Openings in the back for wire management
- Cleans easily with a dry cloth
- Easy installation within 15-20 minutes
- Three-year warranty
- Color may differ
- Holes may not be aligned correctly
How to Choose The Right TV Stand?
Choosing the right TV stand is very important because it affects your interiors and influences the TV viewing experience. Here are a few points to keep in mind to make a good purchase.
- Measurement: Before buying a stand, measure your television. When we say that a TV is 65in, we are talking about the diagonal measurement from one corner to another, exclusive of the frame. Therefore, for a 65in TV, the best choice of stand would be 55in.
- Height: The height of the TV stand should be right below the eye level for comfortable viewing. Ideally, the height of the TV stand should be an inch or two less than the difference between the sightline and half of the television’s height.
- Width: If you are planning to buy a TV console, you must go with a stand that is at least a few inches wider than your TV, it could look very odd to you.
Will a 65in TV Fit on a Stand Meant for a 60in TV?
A 65in TV could fit on a stand designed for a 60in TV if it is a pedestal stand with a flat base. But if the stand is a set of legs on either side, it might not fit well on the 65in TV.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a skilled writer whose experience lies in creating well-researched and trustworthy content on furniture and kitchenware to help her readers. In this post, she enlists some of the best TV stands available in the market for 65-inch TVs. She has even included features of each TV stand to help you pick the one that meets your expectations and needs. These stands are stylish, durable, high-quality, and long-lasting.
If you have a big 65-inch TV set, you need a suitable stand to elevate and enrich the viewing experience. Not only are these stands aesthetically pleasing, but they also protect your TV from regular wear and tear. But before you choose one suitable for your living or office space, be sure to measure the height, width, and space accurately, so the stand and TV can blend easily into any room. Moreover, check the material, durability, features, and more to find a stand that suits your needs.
View Profile ›