The best utensil holders can make your kitchen look neat and organized. You can use them to keep the spatulas, spoons, and other tools neatly arranged and accessible. These holders available in various sizes make it possible for you to select one per your need or the size of your kitchen. You can also use them in the living space for storing paintbrushes, pens, and other accessories. Here is our list of trending utensil holders you can go through to pick a suitable product
Our Top Picks
15 Best Kitchen Utensil Holders to Buy
This elegant kitchen utensil holder lets you easily organize ladles, knives, and cutlery in one place. It blends well with a modern kitchen. It is suitable for holding long utensils, and its design prevents it from falling over or tilting when in use. It can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has a reasonable price.
- Satin finish with dual tones
- Capacity of four quarts
- Base is weighted to improve stability
Offered in an elegant shade of white, this is one of the best utensil holders for kitchen. Its special feature is a base that can be rotated to enable hassle-free access to the utensils stored within. This holder is created from durable plastic and accommodates large and heavy utensils without any issue. Additionally, it is quite sturdy and does not tip when in use.
- Weighted base with rubber-coated feet
- Insert within to keep utensils from moving
- Detachable divider with three sections
This kitchen utensil holder is a good option if you have a large collection of
, ladles, and spatulas and use them regularly. It is tall with a base that is specifically contoured to ensure that the utensils do not slip when placed within. The 5.5″ base diameter is quite large and keeps the holder steady, especially while removing or placing utensils.
- Fits up to 15 utensils
- Ball-bearing based rotation
- Compartments available within
- Non-slip coated feet
Created using galvanized steel, this cooking utensil holder has a robust design and comes in an attractive turquoise hue. It has a sleek modern look and is an ideal addition to a stylish home. The six-inch tall holder can easily fit a large number of utensils to free up a cluttered kitchen. Printed images and graphics on the holder add a charming touch.
- Powder coating prevents rust formation
- Designed to be easily cleaned
- Large five-inch diameter base
This stainless steel utensil holder comes with an airbrushed silver finish, and is an elegant addition to a modern kitchen. It has a perforated base that allows excess water to drip off and collect in a tray that can be removed and drained. The interior is spacious enough to hold up to sixteen kitchen articles. It also has a unique elliptical profile, ideal for storing immersion blender pieces, and fitting into small spaces.
- Detachable drip tray in plastic
- Extra-large utensil holder for countertops
- Three compartments within
- Space for large-handled kitchen tools
If you want an easy-to-use cooking utensil holder to rest spoons and spatulas when baking or cooking, then this is a good option. It has an integrated base with a raised ridge to keep food drips and water from staining your kitchen countertops and tiles. It can also be used to hold knives near a cutting board. It is made of slip-resistant silicone and has four slots.
- High-quality food-safe silicone material
- Holder is resistant to heat
- Easily cleaned in a dishwasher
- Fits large kitchen utensils
The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is made of durable bamboo and can add a rustic charm to your kitchen. It helps organize ladles, spoons, spatulas, and other tools for easy access. The easy-to-clean utensil holder has a wave design on its edge, which gives it a modern vibe.
- Durable, dual-layer build
- Compact holder with a six-inch height
- Does not scratch utensils
Boasting elegant style with a lustrous finish, this is one of the best stainless steel utensil holders. It has a cute design and enhanced stability with drain holes along the bottom to let the water drip off the wet utensils. Holes are also cut into the sides to ensure that utensils dry faster. The space within is suitable for storing up to 15 medium-sized utensils.
- Easy to clean in a dishwasher
- Lightweight holder can be moved easily
- Rust-resistant steel build
This is a set of two stainless steel utensil holders. One is a large utensil holder for storing ladles and spatulas for cooking, while the other is a smaller version to hold cutlery. Each stainless steel kitchen utensil holder can also be used to store straws, paintbrushes, and paper clips. The holders have holes cut into the surface for water to drain easily.
- Durable material used in the build
- Thick, weighty base
- Weighted bottom keeps it steady
Created from elegant ceramic, this is a great option if you want to add a dash of charming style to your kitchen or office. The ceramic utensil holder has bold design composed of decorative detailing on its exterior, and its 7.2″ height can accommodate large utensils. This countertop utensil holder can also be used as a vase for fresh flowers or to chill a bottle of wine in ice.
- Top-quality ceramic construction
- Lead-free material
- Easily cleaned in a dishwasher
- Natural microwavable ceramic
Designed to occupy minimal space, this is a unique kitchen utensils holder that allows quick access when cooking. It is made of long-lasting wire and comes with a base created from steel. The design allows water to drain away easily from the washed ladles and spatulas. The holder has a height of seven inches and can also be used to store pens and paintbrushes.
- Durable steel wire used in the build
- Easy to clean and dry
When spatulas, ladles, and tongs don’t fit into drawers or need to be stored on kitchen countertops, you need an aesthetic yet practical kitchen utensil holder. This ceramic option has a sleek minimalistic design, and is of the perfect size for storing brushes, art and craft supplies, and can alternatively function as a bucket for keeping wine cool.
- Diameter of six inches
- Handcrafted kitchen utensil container
- Free of cadmium and lead
This rectangular-shaped holder fits into small spaces on a countertop, to effortlessly store cooking tools. The kitchen utensil container easily fits large ladles and other kitchen tools for easy access. The stainless utensil holder comes with a smooth silver finish, is easy to clean, and remains resistant to fingerprints. It has a black trim plastic insert, which makes it easy to clean.
- Fits up to eight kitchen utensils
- Hole for draining water
- Durable steel build
This kitchen utensils holder makes it easy to store and access kitchen tools. It is frequently rated as one of the best stainless steel utensils holders, and its cute design makes it an ideal alternative to a copper wire utensil holder. It has an attractive finish and modern lines for easy access to utensils inside.
- Matte coating is durable
- Rust-free material
- Round, yet unique wire-meshed design
If you prefer wood to other materials, this is a fine holder that adds a rustic vibe to your kitchen. The holder is designed to fit within minimal space on a kitchen countertop, and it is composed of three slots that allow you to comfortably store and access utensils. Each of the compartments in the holder is 6.5″ high. This kitchen utensil holder can also be used in your office to store pens and other items.
- Mighty model with a lot of space
- Fits a lot of kitchen articles
- Weathered Barnwood appearance
How To Choose The Best Utensil Holders?
Getting the best kitchen utensil holder is vital when you have a small kitchen with few cabinets and want easy access to ladles and spatulas while cooking. Continue reading to find how to choose the best utensil holder for your kitchen.
- Space available on your countertop: If you do not want a cluttered kitchen, pick a square or rectangular-shaped utensil holder, which can take up less space than a round model.
- Rotatable or not: If you plan to store different sized utensils along with cutlery, getting a holder that rotates is ideal. You just need to turn the holder to access the items that you need.
- Compatibility with the utensils: You have to check if the holder is big enough to fit all your ladles and spatulas. Also, the diameter has to be big enough to store thick-handled utensils if you use any of them.
- Compartments: Among kitchen utensil holders, the best ones are those with two or more compartments as they allow for easy organization of tools.
- Holes for water to drain out: Sometimes, kitchen tools might be wet when you put them into a utensil holder, so it’s ideal that you buy a version that has holes for water to drain away.
- Style and material: If your kitchen has brass or copper pots and pans, buying a copper wire utensil holder will allow for it to match. In the case of a modern kitchen, a stainless steel kitchen utensil holder will be better suited for the décor.
- Versatility: A versatile ceramic kitchen utensil container with an attractive finish and eye-catching design is a better choice if you want to use it for several purposes, like displaying flowers on a table or chilling a bottle of wine.
The days when a cooking utensil holder was only used in the kitchen are long gone. Modern versions made from ceramic, steel, or copper wire are ideal for use throughout a home and are often employed to store paint brushes, stationery, candy, and more. So go through the list and pick a variety that suits you best.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a product writer specializing in kitchen and home essentials and provides the best product lists based on user reviews. In this post, Sakshi enlists the best kitchen utensil holders to help you organize your kitchen. In addition, she provides detailed information on the material of the utensil holder, capacity, weight, and features such as removable bottoms or anti-slip bases to help the buyer choose the best one depending on their requirements.
Recommended Articles :