Victoria’s Secret is well renowned as a lingerie brand for women. Off late, their beauty and skincare products too are gaining popularity. The best Victoria’s Secret perfumes for women are premium yet affordable fragrances that bring the brand’s expertise into your hands.
The sheer variety of the 300 plus perfumes offered by Victoria’s Secret in itself is massive. In this post, we bring you a list of some celebrity-favorite and expert-recommended Victoria’s Secret perfumes you may want to try.
16 Best Victoria’s Secret Perfumes For Women In 2023
1. Best Summer Scent: Victoria’s Secret Eau So Sexy Eau De Parfum
This gourmand perfume from Victoria’s Secret has a fragrance that smells almost edible. Bergamont, whipped cream, and apple come together to form this sweet fruity scent that is best suited for summer wear. It is ideal for those looking for a summer scent that is sweeter than the florals or citrusy fragrances. The fragrance lingers on throughout the day and has a moderate sillage. Check out this short review video to learn more about this perfume.
- Long-lasting even on highly humid days
- Not overpowering
- Comes in a royal bottle
- Ideal for daily use
- May not be apt for date nights
2. Best Floral Aroma: Victoria’s Secret Pink New Eau De Parfum Spray
This is a new version of one of the bestseller scents from Victoria’s Secret. It is an amalgamation of fruity and floral aromas. It includes top notes of artemisia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf, and bergamot and middle notes of peony, freesia, neroli, and lily in the valley. This floral perfume comes with base notes of sandalwood, musk, vanilla, and vetiver.
- Citrus notes go well for your day meetings
- Moderate sillage
- Easy-to-use spray
- Refreshing fragrance
- May not be suitable for rainy days and fall season
3. Best Versatile: Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray
Very Sexy Eau De Parfum is a versatile scent that smells different for every woman. It normally gives out a vibe that stands for bold, spicy, and confident. Blackberry, clementines, and pepper dominate the fragrance, but you will also be able to smell cappuccino and musk. It lasts for 5-6 hours and is ideal for wear at night, particularly during the fall and winter. Here’s a review video highlighting a tester’ experience with using the product.
- Warm fragrance
- Moderate sillage
- Intense and long-lasting
- Chique bottle design
- Available in two different sizes
- Not suited as a daily wear
Best Summer Scent
Best Floral Aroma
|Victoria's Secret Eau So Sexy Eau De Parfum||Victoria's Secret Pink New Eau De Parfum Spray||Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray|
|Dimensions||8 x 2.63 x 2.19 inches||8 x 2.63 x 2.19 inches||8 x 2.63 x 2.19 inches|
|Weight||1.69 Ounces||1.69 Ounces||1.69 Ounces|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
4. Best Oriental: Victoria ‘s Secret Heavenly Perfume
Heavenly Perfume from Victoria’s Secret is regarded as a warm perfume, with the dominant notes being those of white musk, peony, lotus, freesia, sandalwood, vanilla, and white peony. It is an oriental perfume that is classic, clean, crisp, and elegant. It is better suited for daytime use or warmer temperatures. This perfume has a longevity of four to five hours and works amazingly well for all age groups. You can watch this review video to learn about a reviewer’s take on the perfume.
- Moderate sillage
- Delightful scent
- Available in two different sizes
- Comes in a stylish-looking bottle
- Some may find the scent mellow for their liking
5. Best For Fresh Vibe: Victoria Secret’s Bombshell Seduction Eau De Parfum
This is a simple yet enduring floral, oriental fragrance featuring notes of white peony, tuberose, sage, and musk. The sheer veil-like floral aromas lend a skin-like warmth to the scent even while retaining the fresh and beachy vibe. Not overwhelmingly strong with low sillage and hitting you with a breezy air-like feel, it is great for occasions where you have to be very close to other people. It is best worn during the day in spring or fall.
- Great for summer and spring
- Refreshing fragrance
- Velvet soft formula
- Offers moderate longevity
- May feel a little oily
6. Best Intense: Victoria’s Secret Wicked Eau de Parfum
Wicked takes a different route from most of Victoria’s Secret perfumes that are known for their predominantly floral and fruity emphasis. It is a dark, intense, and edgy fragrance with notes of freesia, black sugar, and Tahitian vanilla. Best suited for fall and winter and romantic evenings, the perfume ensures you smell good all night long.
7. Best With Plum Noir Notes: Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist for Women, Love Spell
Love Spell Fragrance Mist by Victoria’s Secret is a young scent that gives a vibrant and energetic vibe. This predominantly sweet perfume is not very concentrated yet lingers long. Its top notes are of peaches and cherry blossoms, while aloe vera lies at its heart. The base note is that of chamomile. The sillage is moderate, which makes it an excellent everyday option for youngsters, especially considering its affordable price tag.
- Has a fruity floral fragrance
- Perfect for beach days
- Comes in a transparent bottle to see the amount used
- Travel-friendly bottle
- May not be suitable for special occasions
8. Best Mature: Victoria’s Secret Intense Eau De Parfum
This is a warm, feminine perfume that is known for its intense aroma. It is best suited for fall and winter. The opening notes are that of plum noir and saffron. The heart notes include forbidden apple and some creamy floral notes. The base note is that of suede musk and salted coconut praline. The Eau de Parfum gives off a dark, edgy, and provocative vibe and scores high on longevity.
- Suitable for both day and night
- Ideal balance between floral and musky notes
- Has moderate sillage
- Elegantly designed bottle
- May not be suitable for those who don’t prefer spicy notes
9. Best With Vanilla Aroma: Rapture Eau De Cologne By Victoria’s Secret
Rapture is not your typical Victoria’s Secret fragrance. It is an Oriental Spicy Scent that has been popular for close to 30 years. The expert-recommended perfume has citrusy top notes; floral notes like freesia, jasmine, and Bulgarian rose at the heart; and base notes of amber, musk, vanilla, and heliotrope. Although a cologne, this scent has longevity on its side and easily lasts a few hours. This spicy perfume is primarily formulated for wear at night and is a mature fragrance with good sillage.
- Works well for fall and winters
- Suitable for those who prefer delicate scents
- Ideal for gifting
- Great for romantic nights
- May not be suitable for everyday use
As this is a mist and not an Eau de Parfum, it is meant to delicately spread scent over the user’s skin without being too loud or overpowering. Like its name suggests, Vanilla Lace is dominated by the aroma of vanilla, which forms the base note. It also features notes of aloe vera, chamomile, and musk to create a soothing scent. It’s an excellent option for those who want a long-lasting fragrance without a hefty price tag. This mist can be worn all year long.
The Tease Eau de Parfum by Victoria’s Secret combines the elegant fragrances of white gardenia, black vanilla, and anjou pear, giving it a touch of floral vibes with warm gourmand notes. The pear component adds an icy freshness, while the black vanilla aspect adds a velvety soft and sweet charm to the fragrance. This unique blend makes the aroma both feminine and playful at the same time, making it appropriate for date nights.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Concentrated perfume
- Convenient spray bottle
- Transparent body to gauge the amount left
- May need reapplication
- Some may find the fragrance lighter than expected
Supermodel Perfume by Victoria’s Secret has a floral-fruity fragrance. It is a feminine scent and a moderate longevity and sillage, which makes it ideal for most occasions. The top note is that of Chinese berries, the heart note is that of peach blossom, and the base note is that of warm and deep sandalwood. This celebrity-favorite perfume comes packaged in an elegant bottle with a golden stopper.
- Suitable for all ages
- Ideal for wearing for day time
- Not season-specific
- Smells sweet
- May not last long
Scandalous is a feminine fragrance from Victoria’s Secret that brings out a sexy vibe. It has both fruity and floral notes, combining black peony, raspberry liqueur, and praline to give it a sweet candied undertone. It lasts for an average of five to six hours and is ideally suited for wear at night in fall and winter.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Offers moderate sillage
- Recommended for casual wear
- Attractive pump
- May spritz perfume in excess
Dream Angels Divine by Victoria’s Secret for Women possesses a blend of cyclamen, sandalwood, amber, musk, and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear. Its composition is delicate and feminine, and the scent offers moderate sillage and decent longevity. It makes an ideal choice for young women and girls and is best suited for spring and summer seasons.
This is a gourmand fragrance mist that has been designed for summer. It has low sillage and, therefore, does not come across as too overpowering during the sultry summer months. It is a marriage of amber and coconut milk that forms a fragrance that is both sweet and sensual. The amber provides weight and depth to the light and sweet coconut milk.
- Perfect for daytime use
- Can be used every day
- Suitable for date nights
- Has a pleasant floral fragrance
- May not last long
How To Choose The Right Victoria’s Secret Perfume For Women?
Here are a few factors to consider while buying a perfume.
- Season: While some perfumes are more suitable for summers, others may be designed for fall or all-year wear. Check the fragrance specifications to find the right fragrance.
- Longevity: Check the perfume’s longevity to ensure it suits your needs. While most perfumes can last for around five to six hours, some may be too subtle to last that long. Choose one that lasts all day, especially during summers.
- Occasion: Consider your requirements before choosing a perfume. Some scents are more suitable for daily use, whereas others work well for parties and dinner outings.
- Fragrance: Consider the various fragrance notes to find one that suits your preferences. You can choose from floral, citrus, or spicy scents to complement your personality.
Raluca Oita, a fashion designer with a bachelor’s degree from the prestigious Westminster University in London and co-founder of Georgette’s Patterns, says “How a perfume is worn is just as important as the fragrance itself. Applying perfume to the pulse points on the body, such as the wrists, neck, and behind the ears, is a surefire way to make sure that others notice the scent. But be careful not to overdo it! Rubbing the perfume into the skin can break down the scent molecules and make the fragrance less effective. Instead, lightly mist the perfume onto your pulse points for a subtle and sophisticated effect.”
She adds, “And don’t forget to reapply throughout the day, especially after sweating or swimming, to keep the scent fresh and long-lasting. The key to wearing perfume like a pro is to use it sparingly and strategically.”
Why Trust MomJunction?
Victoria’s Secret offers a wide range of perfumes, and picking the right fragrance for you can be overwhelming. With a passion and expertise for beauty and fashion products, Poulami Nag, the author of this post, researched various product specifications and reviews to select the best Victoria’s Secret perfumes for women, which may gracefully complement your charm. After going through many user reviews, Poulami has listed product specifications for each perfume and answered a few common queries for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the right way to apply perfume?
- The best time to apply perfume is right after a shower or bath. First, moisturize your skin and then use the fragrance. Open pores ensure your skin absorbs the perfume better and retains it for longer.
- The perfume sticks better to oily areas. Apply the perfume on the top of your ears, neck, inner elbows, behind your knees, cleavage, and pulse points.
- Always remember to spray your perfume and not rub it. The friction caused by rubbing can dissipate the scent and change its course.
- Do not apply the perfume directly to your clothes. Some fragrances leave permanent stains on fabrics and metals.
2. How long do Victoria’s Secret perfumes last?
Every scent from Victoria’s Secret has a different longevity. However, in general, most of their fragrances are known to last for at least 5-6 hours.
A long-lasting perfume that represents your personality is all you need to feel your best and make an impression on everyone who walks past you. Known to be a world-reputed lingerie brand, Victoria’s Secret features a collection of perfumes with a diverse range of fragrances. When investing in a perfume, it helps to research different notes and understand your preferences. Once you know the type of notes you prefer, such as sandalwood, musk, vanilla, or vetiver, you can choose a Victoria’s Secret perfume that makes you feel refreshed all day long. Among the floral notes, our top pick is the Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist; from the vanilla range, we recommend the Victoria’s Secret Tease Eau de Parfum; and for citrusy and vanilla notes, consider the Victoria’s Secret Rapture Eau de Cologne.
Infographic: How To Store Perfume Bottles?
Improper storage of perfume bottles can affect the perfume’s fragrance and color. Therefore, you can follow certain tips and tricks to ensure your favorite fragrances last long. Follow the infographic below to learn how to store a perfume bottle.
- Best Gucci Perfumes For Women
- Best Versace Perfumes For Women
- Best Vintage Perfumes For Women
- Best YSL Perfumes For Women