Waffles are a popular breakfast choice, but you can have them anytime to satiate your sweet tooth. Traditional waffles are served with maple syrup or honey, but modern-day toppings for waffles include a wide range of foods from fruits to chocolate and ice creams!
You can enjoy thick waffles with caramel and banana, or you can relish them as cones with ice cream. Whatever be the case, you can treat yourself to good waffles at home with a waffle maker. Designed to make delicious waffles with ease, these appliances are becoming increasingly popular in households across the world.
If you too want to treat your family to great waffles at home, read on for a list of the best waffle makers to buy online. Select from these handpicked products to prepare delicious, classic waffles at home.
11 Best Waffle Makers
Make not just waffles, but also hash browns, paninis, and biscuit pizzas with this mini waffle maker machine that serves restaurant-style round waffles. It comes with a recipe book and access to the recipe database. If you love to experiment in the kitchen, this waffle maker is for you!
- Dual non-stick surfaces for even cooking
- Small size makes it convenient for smaller spaces
- Trendy color matches any kitchen décor
- Heats up in minutes
- Comes with a preheating indicator
- Waffles are a bit small
- The edges may not cook well
Make your Sunday mornings perfect with this round classic waffle maker that bakes 7-inch waffles cut into four sections. The dual-function base promises easy rotation for baking with a flip mechanism and makes it easy to store in a vertical position.
- Ceramic, safe waffle plates that are easy to clean
- Requires less storage space
- Digital display time indicator
- Cooks thick and crisp waffles
- Fine stainless steel finish on the outside
- May take around six minutes to bake a waffle for one person
- No temperature control
If you love to experiment with your cooking, try out this waffle bowl that lets you fill your waffle up with any topping you like. These homemade waffles are shaped like bowls and can be used to make a dessert with fruit toppings or a savory dish with a filling of chicken tacos, or vegetables, and cream.
- No special batter is required
- Bakes fluffy and tender waffles
- Bakes decently sized bowls to fill with different toppings
- Comes with light indicator
- Appliance heats up fast and needs careful handling
- Waffle may stick on the walls
- Lacks temperature control
Make two palm-sized waffles under 30 seconds with this Chef’s Choice Waffle Maker. It is designed with instant temperature recovery, which keeps it ready to bake all the time. You can even make cannoli with this wonderful gadget.
- Bakes really fast
- Easy release, non-stick coating
- Consistent heating for perfect baking
- Can be stored in a vertical position in small spaces
- Has a baking indicator light
- Lacks temperature adjustment
- Body may become too hot to hold
Make heart-shaped homemade waffles with this appliance, which features several cooking options. Prepare waffles of the desired texture, flavor, and color to add some awesomeness to your breakfast every day.
- Instant temperature recovery
- Waffle ready light and beeper for easy baking
- Floating top baking plate promises uniform waffle thickness
- Unique quad baking allows customization
- Built-in cord storage compartment for efficient storing
- Has a very thin non-stick layer
- Plastic clip may prevent waffle from becoming fluffy
This is one of the best waffle makers for those who like thin and crispy waffles. Bake two waffles at a time with this appliance made of cast aluminum plates and equipped with an ultimate convenience feature. It makes a great gift for those who love to cook.
- Good to cook thin and crispy waffles
- Convenient to clean
- Bakes two waffles under one minute
- Has a five-year manufacturer warranty
- Lacks a light indicator
- Waffles may stick if the surface is not oiled
This unique waffle roller bakes the cute “Olaf” waffles. It bakes five different pieces, comprising Olaf’s head, body, and arms, making it a fun waffle maker for all Frozen fans.
- Comes with non-stick cooking plates
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Has non-skid rubber feet
- Comes with illuminated snowflake power light
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a fork tool
- May bake unevenly
- Mold may not give out the finer details of the character
This professional Belgian waffle maker delivers crispy, golden-brown waffles whenever you want. Instead of one large waffle, you get two square waffles with this appliance. It is compact, space-saving, and has built-in cord storage.
- Uniform heating to bake evenly
- Removable, dishwasher-safe grids
- Requires less space for storage
- Non-stick coating
- Anti-scalding design to keep your hands safe
- No light indicator or alarm
Making yummy waffle bowls of the perfect texture has never been this easy. With this waffle bowl maker, you can create flavorful and delicious waffles for your loved ones every day.
- Comprises original non-stick plates
- Can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Compact and sturdy
- Bowls may not be hard enough to hold the dressing
- Size of the bowl seems small
The resulting waffles made using this easy-to-use waffle maker are imprinted with a beautiful pattern of flowers and leaves. Just put the batter and place it on the stove to let it cook the way you like it.
- Temperature and time can be set
- Compatible with stove or induction plate
- Made of iron
- Makes thin and crispy waffles
- May not leave a proper imprint
- Size of the cone is tiny
This waffle maker is in the form of a baking pan, which can also be used to make delicious crepes, egg rolls, etc. Designed for a fuel gas stove, this is made of aluminum alloy, which makes it strong and durable.
- Long handle promises great grip
- Heats fast and evenly
- Has a non-stick surface
- Easy to clean and store
- Can only be used on gas stoves
How to Choose the Best Waffle Makers?
Here are some important points to remember when you shop for waffle makers.
- Durability: Always invest in a waffle maker that promises durability, as it is a one-time purchase.
- Usability: Look for a waffle maker that is easy to use and easy to clean to save your time and efforts.
- Temperature control: Having the choice of controlling the temperature in a waffle maker is always a plus, as you can tune the temperature according to the ingredients you are using.
- Indicator light: An indicator light will let you know when your waffles are done so that you do not undercook or overcook the waffles.
If you always wanted to bake waffles at home, all you need is a waffle maker. So, pick one from the list or shop a little more to find the best one online. Why risk going out for a plate of waffles when you can make warm, mouth-watering waffles every day for breakfast.