For girls, a watch is more than a device to tell the time. It is a fashion accessory that reflects the style sense and personality of the individual. Hence, deciding on the best watches for girls is tough. You have to choose from different styles, sizes, colors, materials, patterns, display types (analog or digital), and many other variables.
To make your task easier, we have listed some popular options that may catch your little girl’s fancy. So go through the choices, see if your girl takes a liking to any, and make her day with this useful gift.
Our Top Picks
15 Best Wrist Watches For Girls
Here are some watches that you may want to consider buying.
1. Best Elegant Wristwatch: Michael Kors Bradshaw Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
This classic timepiece is for girls who like to wear elegant and stylish wristwatches.
- This Michael Kors watch has a beautiful two-toned rose gold bracelet-style strap and stainless steel case with a chronograph movement.
- It displays date and time and has a chronograph-style movement.
- The water-resistance level of this watch is up to 50m.
- This watch is not suitable for extreme sports or underwater exposure.
- The stainless steel body may irritate some skin types, especially during hot weather conditions.
Shop Related Products:
2. Best Solar Energy-Powered: Seiko Swarovski Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Solar Watch
Every other watch or accessory you own may look minimal or boring when you buy this beautiful watch adorned with crystals.
- This solar-powered Seiko watch features sparkling crystals on the lugs and bezel. It is powered by solar energy.
- The watch has a stainless steel body and is durable.
- The watch has an analog display.
- The push-button clasp closure makes the watch convenient to wear.
- The watch is only 30m resistant to water and can withstand only mild splashes but not suitable for shower or swimming.
- Some girls are sensitive to stainless steel, and it may irritate their skin.
Shop Related Products:
3. Best Lightweight: Kate Spade New York Metro Wrist Watch
Whether or not you love dogs, this cute Frenchie on the dial will melt your heart. The watch is also available in other cool designs on the dial.
- The watch has a sleek and stylish design, and its strap is soft on the skin.
- Has the Japanese-quartz, analog movement.
- The watch weighs only 4.5 grams, making it lightweight on the wrist.
- It only features the basic function of time display and is not ideal for someone who wants more features.
- This watch is made of calf-skin leather and is not cruelty-free or vegan.
- Water-resistance is only up to 30m. Hence, not suitable for swimming or bathing.
Shop Related Products:
4. Best Multi-Functional: Guess Rigor Stainless Steel Watch
This iconic blue watch by Guess should be on your wishlist.
- The watch has a blue multi-functional dial that features date and day functions.
- The indigo blue silicone strap of the watch is soft and gentle on the skin.
- It has a polished rose gold dial with blue detailing, which looks very attractive.
- The watch has water resistance up to 50m.
- The dial is a little big and might be bulky for some girls.
- Its silicone strap requires adequate care and maintenance to avoid wear and tear.
Shop Related Products:
5. Best Battery: Tommy Hilfiger Stainless Steel Watch
This uber-cool watch will get people talking. And don’t be surprised if some are even jealous!
- The watch has a silicone band with buckle closure for ease of use.
- It features quartz movement and analog time display.
- The branded silver-toned bezel on the watch with the Tommy Hilfiger logo is impressive.
- The dial shows numerals for hours, and the inner circle also displays the seconds.
- The best thing about this watch is the 10-year warranty offered by the brand.
- The battery lasts 18 to 36 months.
- It can withstand water resistance up to 50m.
- The white strap may get dirty soon and require regular cleaning.
Shop Related Products:
6. Best With Swarovski Crystals: Anne Klein Bangle Watch and Swarovski Crystal-Accented Bracelet Set
Sometimes, wearing just a watch is not enough. This Anne Klein watch comes with three charming cuffs/bracelets to enhance its looks.
- It comes in three color variants of gold, gold with pink, and rose gold.
- The watch has a Japanese-quartz movement.
- The watch is not water-resistant.
- The dial, bezel, and band are made of alloy and metal that may not suit all skin types.
7. Best Girls’ Sports Watch: Puma Reset V2 Sport Silicone Watch
Ideal for girls who play sports, this Puma watch makes the perfect accessory for those who are active and spend time outdoors.
- This Puma reset watch is available in five different colors.
- It features a sunray dial with a three-hand quartz-movement and analog display.
- The band of the watch is made of polyurethane material and has a clasp buckle closure.
- Its water resistance is up to 50m.
- The plastic case of the watch may not be very durable.
- The design is rather plain even for a sports watch.
8. Best Light Powered: Citizen Eco-Drive Axiom Watch
Just time. And date! That is all that this watch, with a minimalist design, has. If you are a no bells and whistles kind of person and need a simple watch to tell you what hour it is, this is a good pick.
- This eco-drive Citizen watch is powered by light. Therefore, it never needs a battery.
- The rose gold-tone detailing on the dial, and the white leather band with buckle closure is easy to wear.
- It has a simple analog display with quartz movement powered by light.
- The minimalist design gives it a sleek and stylish, yet powerful look.
- Low resistance to water. It can only withstand rain and a few splashes of water. It is not suitable for showering or swimming.
- Not cruelty-free as the strap is made of leather.
- If the watch is not exposed to sunlight, certain functions may not be as effective.
9. Best Scratch-Resistant: Lacoste Quartz Resin and Silicone Watch
This is a minimalist white watch you want to accessorize with a simple outfit like a basic tee with a pair of jeans.
- The white rubber and silicone strap is safe on the skin.
- Its durable mineral crystal protects the watch from any scratches.
- The watch has a basic quartz movement with minutes and hours hands.
- It’s lightweight and compact.
- The water resistance is very low and loses its functionality when exposed to water.
10. Best With Multiple Features: Casio Baby-G Analog-Digital Watch
This shock-resistant Casio watch comes in a beautiful white, pink and rose gold color.
- The watch is made of a material that is a blend of plastic and resin. It comes with buckle closure that is convenient to use.
- The rose gold detailing on the dial makes it very attractive.
- It supports multiple features, including LED light, world time, alarm, snooze option, stopwatch, countdown timer, and time display.
- The watch features both quartz analog movement and digital display.
- It is shock-proof and is water-resistant up to 100m.
- As the watch is made of plastic, its durability cannot be guaranteed.
11. Best Functional: Victorinox Swiss Army Maverick Small Watch
Make a power statement with this big, bold, and robust watch.
- It comes in eight variants, each unique in color and pattern.
- The watch is made of stainless steel and has a double-locking deployant safety clasp that makes it safe and convenient to use.
- This Swiss army watch is renowned for its design, quality, and functionality.
- It has an analog quartz-movement and displays the date as well.
- It is water-resistant up to 100m and can be on for swimming, showering, or snorkeling.
- Victorinox offers a five-year warranty on the watch.
- Stainless steel may irritate certain skin types.
12. Best Analog Quartz: Fossil Georgia Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch
Looking for a sleek design? This Fossil watch is the one!
- It comes in five simple and minimalist variants of different colors.
- It is made of genuine leather and has a buckle-style closure.
- The watch has a basic quartz analog movement and is water-resistant up to 50m.
- The watch has bands made of leather and is not cruelty-free.
13. Best Minimalist Variant: Swatch Atilbe Graphic Dial Plastic Quartz Watch
This vibrant Swatch timepiece is ideal for little girls or for anyone bored of wearing plain colors.
- The watch is pretty and has a colorful pattern that makes it very attractive.
- The body of the watch is made of plastic.
- It is water-resistant and can be used even for swimming or under the shower.
- It is not very sturdy or durable.
14. Best Water Resistant: Nakzen Analogue Watch
With looks like that of a luxurious watch, this is a feel-good watch that doesn’t pinch your pocket.
- The case of the watch is made of ceramic and stainless steel.
- It is a basic quartz watch, which means its battery power can last long.
- The watch weighs around 100 grams that make it lightweight and gentle on the wrist.
- The exquisite dial with rose-gold detailing adds a special charm to the watch.
- The push-button clasp makes it easy to wear and operate.
- It is fade and dirt-resistant.
- Some users may experience irritability on the skin.
- Its capacity to resist water is basic. So even accidental spillage of water may damage the mechanism.
15. Best Custom-Designed: Sarah Dennis Dial Watch
If you want to flaunt art on your wrist, this is the watch for you.
- The bands of the watch are made of genuine soft leather.
- The dial is custom-designed by artist Sarah Dennis, and it comes with two interchangeable straps: a cream-colored strap and a navy blue one.
- The dial has a triple-layered textured effect with a raised butterfly design.
- It has a buckle-style closure and basic quartz movement.
- The watch is made of genuine soft leather and is not cruelty-free or vegan.
- The water resistance is pretty low, only up to 30m.
How To Take Care Of Your Watch?
You have invested a lot of money and want the watch to last really long. Wondering how to do that? Here are some easy tips to keep your watch in good condition for a long time.
- Clean it as often as possible, with a soft cloth.
- Avoid exposure to magnetic objects, which may damage the mechanism.
- Ensure that the watch is not exposed to heat or sunlight and keep it away from any chemicals.
- Understand its resistance to water and avoid using it in rains or when participating in water sports or activities.
- Get the watch serviced or repaired whenever required.
- Store the watch in a secure box when you are not using it.
Whether you are buying a watch for yourself or someone very dear, go for something snazzy and also convenient to use. Style, comfort, and design should all go hand-in-hand.
Which of these watches is on your wishlist? Do share your favorites in the comment section below.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Watches have become an integral fashion accessory. Our team of skilled writers and reviewers have come up with a list of the best watches for girls. The list includes a variety of products that are sure to suit your fashion statement. We have mentioned the pros and cons and provided a buying guide to help you choose the right one to go with your style.