Brewing tea and coffee becomes an easy task when you have the best water boiler and warmer at home or office. Water boilers and warmers offer you the convenience of boiling or heating water at any time of the day. They also allow you to boil water in just a few minutes and help you save time and lower power consumption.
These are a little different from electric heaters in that they have a higher capacity and heat water at a quicker rate. Moreover, they keep water warm for longer. Keep reading as we list the best electric water boilers and heaters.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Water Boilers And Warmers
Heating water is a touch-of-a-button away with the Zojirushi hybrid water boiler and warmer. The water boiler is equipped with a vacuum-electric system to keep the water warm for a long time. It has four temperature settings, including a quick-temperature mode, which heats the water to the desired temperature.
The energy-saving function saves power and reduces steam emissions. The Hybrid boiler and warmer has a transparent coating with a stainless steel body and a non-stick interior. The dispenser has a single-touch electronic G system that can display the water’s actual temperature.
- cETLus listed
- Easy to clean
- Vacuum insulated
- Micro computerized temperature control settings
- Interchangeable melody or beep signal
- Removable power cord
- Heat may melt the plastic lid over time
The Rosewill electric heater is a four-liter hot water dispenser made of durable stainless steel. It measures 12.83×11.65×9.33in and has three temperature settings. It can easily prepare tea, coffee, instant noodles, cereal, etc. It also has a keep-warm option. The automatic cleaning mode can remove hard water scaling and protect the heater for long-term use.
It has a boil dry protection system, which means if the water tank is empty, the system shuts off the power. The outer and inner pots have stainless steel construction. You can use the dual dispenser as a button press dispenser or a one-handed cup trigger dispenser.
- Night light
- Sturdy handle
- Auto-clean feature
- Computerized temperature control
- Auto-lock splash prevention
- Water-level gauge with blue light
- Not insulated
If you like hot coffee or want to prepare hot cocoa, noodles, baby food, instant soup, and cereals, Panasonic’s electric thermo pot is an ideal choice. The medium-capacity thermo pot can heat up to three liters of water. The durable and versatile device comes with four temperature settings, easy-to-operate touch buttons, a six-hour energy-saving timer, and a re-boiling water function. It also features an LCD screen that displays the accurate water temperature and an easy-to-read water level gauge. The inner pot is coated with Bincho-tan charcoal, helping to alkalize the pH level with slow boiling.
- Detachable power cord
- 360° rotating base
- Sturdy loop handle
- Push-button lid opener
- Dispenser safety lock
- May rust with time
The Secura water boiler and warmer has a non-coated stainless steel interior with a built-in micro-computerized temperature-control system. The electric kettle has a 3.8-liter capacity and has a low-water automatic shut-off function. It has a button to lock the dispenser on the top and a cup-activated dispenser switch behind the spout.
The warmer automatically keeps the water warm at a temperature of 208°F or 175°F. The 750-watt water heater is 12in tall and includes a water-level gauge.
- Night light
- One-touch reboil button
- Automatic keep-warm button
- Smudge-resistant exterior
- May cause spilling
If you want to prepare instant noodles or boil vegetables on time, the sleek and stylish Tiger’s black stainless steel electric water heater is what you need. It has a capacity of 4.0 liters and consists of a non-stick inner tank, which is easy to clean. You can set the temperature to 208°F, 194°F, 176°F, and 158°F using the pre-selected timer control function.
It comes with two sleep timer settings to save energy. For safety reasons, the automatic lock function prevents accidental water dispensing, and the automatic shut-off function is activated when the water level in the device is low.
- Removable power cord
- Energy-saving function
- Large LCD
- Citric acid cleaning function
- Removable lid
- Spill and leak-proof
- May cause rusting if water is not drained well
The Cost way Instant electric water heater has a durable food-grade stainless steel construction. It is safe and has excellent heat-preservation and heat-resistance properties. The device has five temperature settings and an LCD. The three-way water dispensing method includes an air pump water outlet, which can function without power, a dispense water outlet, and a cup water outlet.
The one-touch button can automatically reboil the water within a few minutes, and the thermo pot automatically shifts to heat preservation mode. The water boiler measures 9x12x16in and weighs 24.3lb.
- Night light indicator
- Timer function
- Child-proof lock
- Five-liter capacity
- May have a strong plastic smell
The Buydeem hot water boiler has a quick heating function that allows you to boil a cup of water in 60 seconds. It has seven adjustable temperature settings between 104° to 212° F for different beverages. This compact 2.6-liter heater is made of food-grade material and is safe to use on any countertops.
The removable water tank makes the disposal of residual water simple. It also has a magnetic removable drain tray and an automatic cleaning function that takes only seven minutes.
- Soft night light
- Water-proof control panel
- Inconsistent water dispensing
The Tatung water heater is a convenient 4.0-liter electronic dispenser that can boil water quickly and keep it warm for a long time. The machine’s inner pot has a stainless steel body, which is easy to clean and heats water almost instantly. It has a dual dispensing system with a cup push and electric pump.
The water dispenser’s primary functions include automatic keep-warm process, reheating mode, safety lock, and manual cooling. It has a tinplate wrap, which can heat water to 100%. The device measures 13.98×11.42×11.42in and weighs 8.82lb.
- Overheat protection
- Night-light water level indicator
- 360° rotating base
- Need to reheat after five-six hours
The Panda Electric hot water dispenser is a 4.0-liter boiler with a stainless steel interior. The durable and easy-to-clean heater cum warmer has a micro-computerized temperature control system with three temperature settings. The soft-touch button and cup-switch electric dispensing system make the operation simple and convenient.
The hot water boiler measures 8.07×11.81×13.78in and weighs 6.78lb. It needs to be re-boiled to dechlorinate and reduce any odor. It comes with a pack of citric acid for cleaning.
- Auto shut-off system
- Detachable upper lid
- Large window water gauge
- Easy-to-read markings
- No auto-cleaning
If you are looking for a convenient way to boil and keep water warm, the Ovente water dispenser is the right choice. The 3.2-liter water heater uses 700 watts of power, which boils water faster than ordinary kettles. The insulated capsule keeps the water hot or cold. The boil-dry safety function automatically shuts down the equipment when there’s no water in the tank.
It has a three-way water dispensing system, automatic dispenser, pump dispenser, and cup switch. This portable water heater is convenient for camping or outdoors. The water heater has a beautiful conventional and modern appearance with the outer coating and inner tank made of stainless steel.
- Water-level indicator
- Flip-top lid
- Auto keep-warm function
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Non-slip 360° rotary base
- May be noisy
The Kitchen Ware Station electrical water boiler has a large capacity of 19.5 liters and can produce about 83 cups of hot water. The double-layer stainless steel insulation of the heater keeps the water warm and safe to touch. The boiler also has ceramic thermostat technology to prevent excessive boiling of water.
It has a sturdy silicone tap and a visible water level scale meter to ensure safety. The user-friendly device measures 20.9×20.9x13in and is suitable for large gatherings.
- Durable body
- Heat preservation
- Double working light
- Water may drip below the dispensing hole
How To Choose The Right Water Boiler And Warmer?
Consider the following factors when buying a water boiler and heater.
- Capacity: Water heaters come in various capacities. For example, a 3.0-liter capacity water boiler and warmer may be ideal for singles or couples. A water heater with a 20-liter capacity is perfect for commercial use or larger homes or parties.
- Speed: If you need hot water for a quick coffee or to prepare baby food, you need a machine that can boil water in the shortest time.
- Easy of use: Choose a compact boiler with a removable lid that can be cleaned. Heavy machines are challenging to operate and hard to clean. Choose a model with a dechlorination mode to improve water quality and eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors. Some heaters have an automatic cleaning function, while other machines require manual cleaning.
- Dimension and weight: Whether it is large or small or for personal or commercial use, check the dimensions of the boiler before purchasing so that you can install it comfortably in the designated space. The machine should not be heavy, as this will make it difficult to move and clean.
- Energy consumption: Water boilers consume less energy compared to other gadgets. Some have special functions to reduce electricity bills further. Functions such as automatic shut-off, timer setting, and heat preservation keep the water hot without continuous electricity use.
- Material: Most water boilers have a stainless steel construction as it is resistant to stains, corrosion, and dust. The interiors have a non-stick coating and are insulated for a longer ‘keep-warm’ effect.
- Price: Water heaters come with various functions and capacities at different prices. Choose a model that suits your needs and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages of a water boiler and warmer?
One of the main benefits of a water boiler is that it reduces electricity bills by saving energy. It usually has a larger capacity than a conventional water kettle and keeps the water warm at a required temperature for several hours. The device is compact, durable, easy to operate, simple to clean and maintain.
- Can I use it to heat other types of liquid?
No, these machines only heat water. Other liquids can damage the product.
- How fast does the water boil?
This depends on two factors. The amount of water put into the heater determines the heating rate. The wattage of the device also determines the heating rate. The higher the wattage, the more power it has, and the faster the water boils.
Whether it is boiling water for cooking or making a cup of coffee, these water boilers and warmers can help. To pick a boiler, you should consider ones that come with adjustable levels for heating the water. Also, look for boilers with insulation facilities as these boilers can not only boil your water but also prevent their temperature from dropping down after a while. Moreover, facilities like auto shut down and non-stick coating with more capacity will be a suitable option to suit your requirements.
Why Trust MomJunction?
A water boiler can help you prepare your favorite drink, whether coffee or tea, with ease and convenience. After scanning multiple trusted websites and reviews online, we have selected this list of water boilers and warmers. These are ideal for heating and storing water for longer times. In addition, we have discussed individual product features, common queries, and also included a buying guide to help you purchase the right product as per your needs.