Water slides are a great way to provide your children with lots of recreation, fun, and physical activity in summer. If you have enough space in your backyard, then a water slide is something your kid would appreciate. They come in various shapes and sizes and offer varied features such as seats, cup holders, balls, and inflatable rings.
In this post, we have compiled a list of the best water slides for kids, and included a buying guide to help you choose the right product.
11 Best Water Slides For Kids
The Intex rainbow inflatable water slide comes with a built-in sprayer and is super fun for kids in summers. It can keep your child entertained and cool all through their playtime. The playset comes with a convenient drain plug, landing mat for extra padding, repair patch, six fun balls, and four inflatable rings. Measuring around 117x76x53in, it has enough space for your children to relax and play games.
- Holds 77 gallons of water
- Versatile and fun to use
- Built-in security points
- Two separate drain plugs make the deflating process simple and quick
- Super bright colors make it attractive and appealing
- Suitable for children above two years of age
- Difficult to assemble and disassemble
- Does not include a blower
If you want a big water slide, this Team Magnus slip and slide could be the one for your children. It is 32ft long and over five-feet wide. It has double lanes for racing, a central channel that sprays water continuously, and an air-filled cushion that serves as a crash pad. The water slide is intended for children aged between five and 12 years.
- Made of heavy-duty PVC material
- Rolls up for easy storage
- Crash pad can be inflated either manually or with an electric air pump
- Enclosed waterproof duct tape for instant repairs
- Built for experienced sliders
- Quick and easy to set up
- Not suitable for beginners
The Little Tikes L.O.L. inflatable water slide for kids comes with a climbing wall, two different slides, and a central splash pool. A surprise dump pocket at the top fills water on its own and dumps water on children while climbing the wall. It measures 161x169x103in, allowing four kids to play at once.
- Sturdy construction and solid base make it stand firmly in place
- Suitable for both dry and wet use
- Comes with a complete assembling kit
- Made of durable fabric
- Central splash pool is perfect for younger kids
- Maximum weight limit of 350lb
- May not hold air very well
- Takes time to dry before storage
Banzai triple racer offers immense fun for the kids as they can challenge each other to a slide race. The set has three racing lanes, and each of them ends in a splash pool. There are water spraying bumpers in all three lanes so that the kids do not feel tired. The slide is 16ft long and 82in wide.
- Develops a sense of competitiveness in kids
- Great option for children’s parties
- Sprinklers all around it spray water constantly
- Inflatable bumpers keep the kids and the water on the slide
- Suitable for children aged five to 12 years
- Takes up a lot of space
- Not slippery on its own
This is one of the simplest and fun backyard waterslides that you can pick for your children. It measures around 50ft long and 12ft wide and is perfect for those with a little more room in their yards. To use this slide, roll it down a small hill, and keep a sprinkler or hose. The giant slide is a perfect option for birthday parties, block parties, church festivals, and summer camps.
- Large surface area makes it suitable for multiple children
- Simple to set-up, use, and store
- Super-tough and ultra-slick
- UV protected coating withstands wear and tear
- Unique and patented fasteners keep the slide in place
- Can hold up to 256lb weight per square foot
- May rip easily and does not slide well
- Difficult to assemble and disassemble
Sable inflatable wading pool is a unique water park that your children will love. You can play along with your kids non-stop without getting bored for hours. The holes on the edges act as a mini fountain, and the sprinkler spraying the water can be adjusted to an angle as per your child’s desire.
- Made of BPA-free PVC material
- No risk of punctures due to the thick body
- Handrails and paddings protect the child from accidents while playing in the pool
- Easy to assemble
- Compartmental air chambers ensure no air leakage
- Sprinklers on edges add more fun
- Does not include a pump
Jilong icebreaker waterslide is one of the best inflatable waterslides for kids and comes with amazing features. It is over 16ft long and comes with a racing raft and water sprayer. This slide is intended for kids aged four years and above.
- Consistent water flow
- Sprayer device hooks to any garden hose
- Easy to assemble
- Includes a repair kit
- May not be durable
- Poor assembly instructions
The Blast Zone spray n splash inflatable water park gives you a great experience with its amazing features. Its climbing walls and safety handles allow children to have fun comfortably and safely. The slide mimics actual slides found at water parks. It is built with commercial vinyl material, and measures 20.5×7.5x8in.
- Vinyl material offers extra strength and added durability
- Handles weigh up to 200lb
- Bright and colorful
- Ideal for children of all ages
- Comes with a blower, sprayer, and hose attachment
- Only one child can slide at a time
- Difficult to disassemble
The 25ft long and 6ft wide wow super slide allows you to organize games in your backyard. Your kids will surely enjoy chilling on this slide in the hot summer. It has a zig-zag spray pattern sprinkler running across the length of the slide. You can easily connect it to the water hose, and the two mega sleds soften the impact on the ground when sliding.
- Zig-zag sprinkler system gives great water coverage
- Heavy-duty and extra-thick PVC material makes it durable
- Super-slick embossed PVC provides a slippery surface
- Eight-inch side-wall pontoon to keep the water and sliders on the slide
- Prevents dry spots and unwanted brake areas
- Special fixings at each end of the slide to connect multiple slides
- Comes with a one-year hassle-free warranty
- Can only connect to other WOW slides
- Does not include a pump to inflate the side pontoons
The Sportspower kids’ water slide comes with a slide, splash pool, and water cannon. It is made of puncture-resistant polyester with PVC coating. The net dimensions are 186×80.4x84in, and you can use it for medium and large backyards. It is intended for children aged three to eight years.
- Heavy-duty construction adds strength and toughness
- Slide ends with a water pool for a soft landing
- Meets the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) safety standards
- Includes water cannons for more fun
- Can be easily set up with an air blower
- Maximum weight capacity of just 100lb
This inflatable water park comes with a fun climbing wall, splash pool, slide, water blaster, and surprise soak bucket. It is a relatively large water slide with the base measuring 14ft long, 9ft wide, and 9ft tall. This could be a great choice for children’s parties, camps, and festivals as it encourages kids to play together. The manufacturer recommends this water park for children aged between five and ten years.
- Withstands weight up to 600lb
- Large slide for several kids to play at a time
- Two kids can slide down at a time
- Can be inflated quickly using the 120-volt air blower that comes with the set
- Comes with a storage bag and stakes
- Large play area is perfect for splashing and lounging
- No extra padding under the climbing wall
- Climbing the wall could be challenging for younger kids
How To Choose The Right Water Slide?
Consider the following factors when planning to purchase the best water slide from the different options available.
- Material: The material determines the durability of the water slide. Choose one that can withstand various surfaces, impacts, and movement. Checking the reviews and reading the specifications will help you pick the right waterslide.
- Space: Choose a water slide after ensuring there’s enough space available in your backyard.
- Age limit: Check the manufacturer’s recommended age when buying a waterslide.
- Inflation: Know how simple it is to inflate or deflate the water slide. Get one that can be inflated or delated quickly to make your job simpler.
- Portability: Go for a lightweight inflatable water slide that is compact. Ensure it is foldable for easy storage and transport.
Our list of best water slides for kids has covered basic to complex slides for your extensive knowledge. Pick the right one based on your child’s age and the size of your backyard. We hope this list and the buying guide help make your selection process easy.