The best wet bags for cloth diapers are helpful for parents, especially new parents, who often struggle to dispose of their toddler’s wet diapers. All you have to do is store the diapers in the wet bags until you can find a suitable way to discard them.
A wet bag is a lifesaver for parents on the move and helps keep your child’s outfit clean. Here’s a list of wet bags that you can purchase to dispose of your baby’s diapers effortlessly.
Our Top Picks
15 Best Wet Bags For Cloth Diapers
1. Best Quick-Dry: Bumkins Waterproof Wet Bag
The Bumkins waterproof wet bag for diapers is a suitable alternative to single-use plastic bags and helps eliminate any worries about germ growth between fabric layers. You can store wet diapers, and its single-ply fabric helps prevent any stain or odor. You can use the wet-dry bag as an organizer for toiletries, accessories, toys, etc.
- 100% polyester fabric
- Heat-sealed seams to eliminate leakage
- Easy to clean and machine-washable
- Quick-dry fabric
- Lab-tested for safety
- Large size to fit up to six cloth diapers
- Lightweight and durable
- Water proof liner may fall apart after extended use
- May not support more than 15 washes
2. Best With Pockets: Alvababy Cloth Diaper Wet Dry Bags L2933
The two-pack cloth diaper wet dry bags from Alvababy have zippered pockets for easy storage and carrying. They are available in 13 color combinations and work well as travel organizers for clothes, accessories, etc. These bags are 100% waterproof, with trim and attractive design, ensuring zero leakage from wet cloth diapers or swimsuits. Here is an informative video that tells you more about the product.
- Handles to attach with the stroller for easy carry
- Separate compartments for wet and dry storage
- Sewn and sealed wet section for zero leakage
- Space to store five to seven cloth diapers
- One-year guarantee
- Fabric quality may not be good
3. Best Multipurpose: Alvababy Cloth Diaper Wet Dry Bags L5166
The wet bag for baby diapers is fashionable and does not cause any smell or leakage. Made of high-quality polyester fabric, the bag is 100% waterproof and reusable. Measuring 30x36cm, it has sufficient space to store baby cloth diapers and other essentials for traveling.
- Two compartments with separate zippers
- Can hold five to seven cloth diapers at a time
- One-year guarantee
- May leak if drenched cloth is stored
4. Best Lightweight: Alvababy Cloth Diaper Wet Dry Bags L35132
Offering protection from soiled cloth diaper staining, the wet-dry bag pack comes in a set of two. The bags are multipurpose, reusable, and allow you to keep your wet and dry items separately.
- Can store up to seven cloth diapers
- Made of 100% polyester fabric
- One-year guarantee
- May leak if items are drenched
5. Best Long-Lasting: Babygoal Wet Dry Bags For Baby Cloth Diapers 3LN08
Babygoalwet bags for babies are made of polyester and PUL fabric, making them long-lasting and durable. The bags allow you to carry your wet-dry clothes and diapers together. Weighing 50g, the wet-dry bags are convenient to carry and store, especially while traveling.
- Sewn and sealed wet section
- High-quality stitching with a waterproof build
- Space for five to seven cloth diapers
- Separate pockets for dry and wet cloth diaper storage
- Lightweight and easily foldable
- Moist, stain, and odor dispersal-resistant
- Comes in a pack of three
- May have a small storage capacity
- Water from drenched clothing may seep through
6. Best Water-Resistant: Babygoal Wet Dry Bags For Baby Cloth Diapers 3LN11
The wet-dry bags for babies come in a pack of three, and you can use them as gym bags and for storing swimsuits when visiting the beach, pool, or gym. These reusable bags come with separate compartments to store wet-dry clothes and diapers conveniently. You can choose from several color combinations to find the hue that goes with your baby’s stroller.
- Leak-proof sealing of the wet-bag pocket
- Made of durable PUL and polyester fabric
- Zippered pockets
- Sufficient space for five to seven cloth diapers
- Snap button of strap handles may open due to heavyweight
7. Best Environment-Friendly: Hibaby Large Hanging Wet/Dry Cloth Diaper Pail Bag
Hibaby hanging wet/dry cloth diaper pail bag comes in a large size to store multiple soiled cloth diapers easily. These waterproof wet bags are available in multiple colors and make carrying soiled baby diapers and wet clothes easy. The bags have zippers and are reusable, reducing the use of plastic bags, thus environment-friendly.
- Polyurethane coated material helps keep the moisture inside
- Sufficient storage space for 20 to 25 cloth diapers
- Easy to use
- Two handles for carrying or hanging
- Separate zippered compartments for dry and wet clothes
- Zippers may break
- May leak at the seams
8. Best Tear-Resistant: Momcozy Reusable Diaper Pail Liner
The reusable diaper pail liner from Momcozy allows you to store soiled cloth diapers without any risk of leakage or odor dispersion. You can also use it as an organizer for accessories, clothes, etc. while traveling. Available in a three-pack, the pail liner comes with a drawstring to help close the bag, making it secure to keep in the odor.
- Universal fit
- 5-gallon storage space for up to 80 diapers
- Waterproof PUL material
- Snug drawstring for easy stretching around the pail
- Tear-resistant, durable material
- Drenched clothing may leak
9. Best Machine-Washable: Biubee Wet Dry Cloth Diaper Bags
The three-pack wet dry cloth diaper bags from Biubee come in fun prints, fit in snugly, and have snap buckle straps to attach with the stroller for easy carrying. Their soft, durable material makes them safe for use around your toddler and ensures long-lasting use.
- Eco-friendly and machine-washable material
- High-quality TPU material
- Sufficient storage for day outings or overnight stays
- Separate compartments for dry and wet clothing
- Zippered pockets
- Water may seep from drenched clothes
10. Best Leak-Free: Leekalos Reusable Cloth Diapers &Wet Bag
Leekalos’ reusable cloth diaper wet bag is made from a sustainable and long-lasting design, while the sealed lining ensures no leakage from soiled diapers. It comes as a pack of one wet bag with six diapers in interesting patterns to support your baby from birth to potty training.
- Small, medium, and large snaps for different size adjustments
- Leak-free TPU fabric with elastic leg openings
- Four-layer design
- Helps keep the baby dry and comfortable
- Diapers may not be suitable for overnight use
- Suitable for newborns only
11. Best Reusable: Angel Love Baby Cloth Diaper Wet/Dry Bags
The two-packwet bags for dirty diapers from Angel Love come with two zippered pockets to store wet and dry clothes easily. They are also suitable for storing and organizing accessories beach, pool, or gym items. Available in bright and attractive colors, they add fun hues to your travel bags and are easy to carry.
- Spacious enough to store five to seven cloth diapers
- Long and durable handle to hang with your stroller
- Waterproof and reusable
- Eco-friendly with long-lasting
- Zipper may be weak
- Limited space
- Drenched clothes may leak
12. Best Stain-Resistant: Buttons Cloth Diapers Waterproof Wet Bag
The Buttons cloth diaper waterproof wet bag comes zippered to help store leaky, soiled cloth diapers and prevent odor dispersal. These bags for dirty diapers have a fun honeybun print and are available in nine other colors. They come with handles and are suitable if you are looking for a medium to small wet bag.
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes
- Stain-and water-resistant PUL fabric
- Easy carry and hanging to the stroller or doorknobs with sturdy straps
- Long-lasting and durable
- Low-maintenanceand machine-washable
- Drenched clothing may leak
- PUL may wear out after extended use
13. Best For Travel: Flock Three Waterproof Reusable Wet Bag
The four-pack wet bags for cloth diapers from Flock Three come in exciting colors and patterns to make baby essentials storage fun. All the bags are of different sizes, catering to various storage needs depending on your requirement. These reusable wet bags are suitable for camping and other travel activities.
- Two bags with single zipper and two with double zippers
- Separate compartments for dry/wet storage
- Water-resistant TPU for zero leakage
- Long-lasting and machine-washable
- Lightweight and easy to carry, with attached handle
- Comes with a 30-day refund
- Drenched clothing may leak
14. Best Odorless: R Horse Waterproof Reusable Wet Bags
R Horse reusable and waterproof wet bags help store cloth diapers without any soiling or staining and prevent odor dispersal. You can use these multipurpose bags for traveling, gym, beach, or pool. The bags come in three sizes for flexibility of use and diaper storage requirements. They are available in fun colors and patterns for you to choose from to match your baby’s clothing.
- Sturdy handle design
- Two zipper compartments for wet and dry cloth storage
- Lightweight and foldable
- Sufficient space to accommodate up to 12 diapers
- Fabric may be thin and not durable
- Maybe leakage-prone
15. Best Durable: Saoropeb Baby Cloth Diaper Wet Dry Bags
The two-packwet and dry bag and organizer from Saoropebhelp accommodate soiled cloth diapers without any seepage. Available in multiple colors and fun prints, their outer layer is made of knitted printed flat cloth, with a waterproof TPU membrane attached to the inner layer.
- Two-zipper compartments for dry and wet clothes storage
- Breathable material
- Snap-designed handles for easy opening and storage
- Easy to carry
- Convenient size to store up to seven cloth diapers
- Eco-friendly, reusable, and durable
- May leak with a soaked cloth storage
How To Choose The Right Wet Bag For Cloth Diapers?
Consider the following factors when buying a wet bag for cloth diapers.
- Capacity: You may need the wet bags for overnight use or a few hours. Select a cloth diaper bag with a suitable capacity based on your storage requirement.
- Waterproof: The bag should be waterproof to control moisture from damp diapers.
- Dry/wet compartments: Some wet bags for cloth diapers come with dedicated compartments for wet and dry cloth storage that improve the overall utility of these bags.
- Handle: Ensure the handle is sturdy and long enough to carry and store the bag easily.
- Odor containment: Along with leakage, soiled diapers also run the risk of spreading a foul smell. A properly sealed bag can keep the odor from spreading around, enabling easy handling.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Vibha Navarathna is a writer with extensive experience researching and writing about baby products. She has curated this list of the best wet bags for cloth diapers using a research-driven approach to present the best options available in the market. Her knowledge and attention to detail will help you gain all the information required to make the right choice. These wet bags will help reduce the hassle of storing used diapers until you can discard them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different types of wet bags?
Different types of wet bags can be categorized based on their sizes, compartments, strap design, storage bag design, and closure systems, including zippers or drawstrings.
2. Are wet bags waterproof?
Yes, the primary purpose of wet bags is to help prevent leakage from used, damp, and soiled cloth diapers, making waterproof material essential.
3. What is a wet-dry bag, and how to use it?
Wet-dry bags are cloth organizers that allow you to store wet and dry clothes separately in the same bag without mixing up. You should put the clothes in their dedicated compartments and seal the zippers properly to prevent any slippage or soiling.
Wet bags can be handy to store your baby’s wet diapers and dispose of or wash them later. To help you buy the best wet bags for cloth diapers, we have curated an extensive list of products here. These bags have quick-dry fabric, zippered pockets, are lightweight, and waterproof. Choose the right product after assessing its capacity, durability, odor contaminants, and more. So, the next time you plan a trip with your children, ensure that you carry one of these convenient bags.