Finding the television angle is sometimes an annoying task. But not anymore with the products from our list of the best TV stands with wheels. This additional feature of wheels on a stand makes it more convenient to watch the TV. The stand can support large TVs and be placed with ease anywhere. It seems a practical option when considering that you may not have to move the other entertaining devices quite often.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a TV stand. In this post, we talk about these features along with our list of recommendations you can consider to choose the best-in-class option.
11 Best TV Stands With Wheels
1. Best For Flat-Screen Models:Homefurnit Rolling TV Stand
- Compatible with most flat-screen models
- Has a laptop shelf, which improves its functionality
- Has a broad base and is built of durable and robust material
- The dimensions of this quality-tested TV stand with wheels allow you to move it from one place to another
- Mounting bracket can be tilted up and down by 15 degrees
- Height-adjustable mounting plate and media shelf
- Viewing angle can be adjusted
- Wide base
- Durable and reliable material
- Includes locking wheels
- Easy to assemble
- A tad expensive
2. Best Adjustable Height:Vivo Mobile TV Cart
- Mobile TV stand with high-quality wheels can support all types of flat screens up to 110lbs
- Integrated cable management system to arrange and organize the cables in a neat and tidy way
- Features a middle shelf, which is appropriate for multiple purposes
- Mounting brackets can be tilted by 15 degrees
- Sturdy steel body and a base with four casters that can be locked in any position
- Compatible with any television with a screen size between 32in and 65in
- Adjustable height up to 60in
- Mid shelf can support any object up to 10lb
- Integrated cable management system
- Assembling it could be cumbersome
3. Best Wire Management System:NB North Bayou Mobile TV Cart
- Capable of supporting most of the television sets between 32 and 65in breadth and 110 pounds in weight
- Shelf provided for cable box/ AV entertainment boxes is adjustable in height
- Broad base and the base platform is also at a height from the floor for easy maneuverability
- Comes with a built-in wire management system that can practically hide all the messy wires and create a clean look
- Comes with four lockable brake casters
- Cold roll steel stand comes with black powder coating for durability
- Height of the AV equipment shelf is adjustable
- Comes with a security padlock
- Assembling it can be tedious
Best For Flat-Screen Models
Best Adjustable Height
Best Wire Management System
|Homefurnit Rolling TV Stands||VIVO Mobile TV Cart||NB North Bayou Mobile TV Cart|
|Material||Aluminum, Iron||Alloy Steel||-|
|Dimensions||15.7 x 2.16 x 171 inches||29.4 x 13.6 x 7.1 inches||33 x 28 x 75 inches|
|Weight||24.2 pounds||35.3 pounds||40.9 pounds|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
4. Best Durable:Kanto MTM65PL Mobile TV Stand
- Much smaller than other conventional TV stands
- Four quick-release wheel locks for easy maneuverability
- Height of the stand and central shelf can be adjusted
- Height can be adjusted anywhere between 45 and 60in to provide a perfect viewing angle. You may learn more about this time-tested stand with a rugged design in this review video.
- Can be moved easily
- Cable management system towards the base to hide the cables
- Highly durable material with a powder-coated finish
- Tube clamps for the intermediate shelf could be loose
- Base of the stand is a tad large
- Perfect for VESA hole pitch patterns ranging between 100mmX100mm and 400mmX400mm
- This quality-tested TV stand can support any flat screen television in the range of 23in and 55in
- Shelf provided for audio-visual equipment can support devices weighing up to 22lb
- Caster wheels provide smooth and easy rolling on the floor as well as perfect locking whenever needed, making it one of the best TV stands with lockable wheels
- Cable management feature helps you tidy up the wires every time
- Height-adjustable for a perfect viewing experience
- Swivel and locking wheels make it highly portable
- Broad base and adjustable TV stand to allow versatility in movement
- Strong AV shelf
- Grip may not be up to the mark
- Versatile TV stand is compatible with any television set with a screen size from 32in to 70in
- Can be used for both flat- and curved-screen sets
- Allows for five different levels of adjustments
- Adjustable shelf height– 9in to 29in
- TV cart with wheels, of which the front two can be locked
- Compact design occupies limited space
- Additional tightening knobs and safety lock screws for keeping the set safe in place
- Lockable front wheels for better balance
- Features slotted holes across the mounting brackets
- Assembling the stand is a cumbersome process
- If you have a television set that is heavier than the usual ones, this TV stand might be perfect for you
- Supports television sets up to 165lb
- Height of this tried-and-tested mobile TV stand with wheels can be adjusted between 39 and 56in
- Adjustable viewing angle– can be set anywhere between +15 degrees and –15 degrees
- Casters are rotatable throughout the plane
- Compatible with a broad range of VESA hole pitch patterns
- Floor-standing TV stand with X-shaped base offers hindrance-free movement and a better grip
- Made of highly durable cold-rolled steel
- Four lockable wheels and swivel casters
- Thick and sturdy TV stand offers excellent balance and stability
- Complex assembly process
- Lots of parts that need to be put together to make the TV stand safely in its position
- Has all the attributes of a heavy-duty TV trolley, with heavy-duty hardware parts for a long life, making it one of the best mobile TV stands.
- Compatible with television sets ranging between 32in and 65in
- Features hollow columns for effective management of the wires and cables
- Centrally placed sturdy and adjustable shelf for placement of cable or entertainment boxes
- Four heavy-duty casters, of which two can be locked to achieve a desired secure position
- Swivel mounting bracket can be tilted up and down by 13 degrees
- Generous weight capacity of over 100lb
- Telescopic poles for easy adjustments without the need for any other tool
- Compatible with VESA standards ranging between 100mm x 100mm and 600mm x 400mm
- Instructions for product assemblage and usage may not be clear
- Compatible with both flat- and curved-screen television sets
- Height-adjustable between 47.2in and 59in
- Supports television sets weighing 100lb
- Cables can be placed neatly on the stand poles
- Wheels allow easy maneuverability, making it count amongst the best TV stands with wheels
- Heavy-duty mobile caster and two shelves for the placement of audio-visual and entertainment devices
- Caster wheels TV stand with rubber coating for better grip and scratch-free rolling
- Easy steps for assemblage
- Telescopic columns for height adjustments
- A tad expensive
- Portable metal TV stand with wheels that has only one tall stand to support the TV
- The tried-and-tested TV stand with a sleek design is perfect for outdoor use
- Adjust the height and tilt angle to set a position perfect for your view
- Compatible with screen sizes up to 42in and has a weight limit of 44lb
- The screen tilt range is 30 degrees on either side
- Easy to assemble and use
- Simple and sturdy design
- No middle shelf; hence, you cannot place any cable box or other accessories
- Fit for television stands with a screen size of 32in to 65in
- Steel body and tempered glass base
- TV stand with three separate compartments and additional shelves for storage
- Can support TV sets up to 50kg
- Swivel TV stand up to 30 degrees left or right
- High-quality wheels can be locked at the desired location
- Good range of height adjustability
- Neat cable management feature
- Quite sturdy and durable
- Not recommended for huge plasma screen TVs
How to Choose the Right TV Stand With Wheels?
Here are a few tips for choosing the best TV stand with wheels:
1. Height: Choose a TV stand with appropriate height. You need to consider the height of the sitting platform that you intend to use for sitting while watching the television. The proper height of the TV stand should be parallel to your eye height. You can adjust the height of the stand as per your need.
2. Width: Consider choosing a TV stand that is complementary to the width of your TV set. This setting is essential because you don’t want the television to trip off. At the same time, the stand should not be so large that you find it challenging to move it from one place to another. The stand must be capable of withstanding the load of the television set.
3. Storage compartment: It is always better to invest in a TV stand with storage compartments. You can utilize the extra space for storing cassettes and records.
4. Durability: Go for a durable material when it comes to TV stands. Like for all other household products, durability and reliability should be given prime importance.
5. Style: Lastly, you must choose a stylish TV stand that will complement the décor of your room. The color and pattern can be selected based on the wall color or layout of the room.
Ilia Mundut, a home designer and home needs expert, says, “A TV stand with high-quality wheels provides a practical and versatile solution for those who want to move their TV from room to room. When buying a TV stand with wheels, consider size, weight capacity, and adjustability to ensure the stand can accommodate your TV and meet your specific needs. Additionally, look for sturdy and durable materials that can withstand frequent movement.”
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is a product writer, reviewer, and researcher who has a flair for reviewing furniture and home essentials. Here, she has compiled this list of best TV stands with wheels that are compatible with various TV models and have exceptional online reviews. She has meticulously highlighted the features of each product and included its pros and cons to help you make an informed choice. Moreover, she has included a buying guide that can come in handy for you when choosing the right one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it better to wall mount a TV or put it on a stand?
It is better to put a TV on a stand compared to wall-mounting it. You can rotate or adjust the height or angle of the television set to suit your comfort level when you place it on a stand. When you mount a television set on the wall, the height and overall position of the TV set becomes fixed. You could face musculoskeletal disorders by watching television at the wrong angles for a long time.
2. Why do I need rolling TV stands for flat-screen TVs?
When mounted on the wall, flat-screen television sets cannot be rotated completely, nor can their height be adjusted every time. Unlike curve screen TV sets, flat-screen televisions hardly provide multidimensional viewing angles. With a mobile or rolling TV mount, you can place the flat screen at your desired location and set it at any angle for a better viewing experience.
3. How do I put wheels on a TV stand?
If you prefer to attach the wheels separately to your TV stand, follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Caster wheels come in different models and need to be installed according to the model you choose.
4. Should the TV stand be wider than the TV?
Yes, the TV stand should be wider than the TV for safety reasons. If your TV is the same width as your stand, it might easily topple when placed on the stand. However, if you prefer wall mounting the TV, the width of the TV doesn’t matter much, except for aesthetic reasons.
TV stands with wheels create a specific place to keep your TV, and they also help move it from one place to another hassle-free. When choosing a TV stand, make sure you consider its height based on the height of your couch or chair to watch television comfortably. It should be wide enough to accommodate your TV, so you should also consider your TV’s dimensions. Our top three choices are the Vivo Mobile TV Cart for its integrated cable management system, the NB North Bayou Mobile TV Cart, with an adjustable height, and the Perlesmith Mobile TV Stand, with a durable shelf for AV equipment. TV stands are available in different styles, so count on them to complement your interiors based on what you choose.
Infographic: What Are The Advantages Of Using Portable TV Stands?
The TV stands with wheels listed above are designed to accommodate modern, slim, and smart TVs with ease. However, there is more to their utility than meets the eye. Check out the following infographic to learn more about the benefits of using TV stands with wheels to help you make an informed decision.
- Best Solid Wood TV Stands
- Best Stands For 65-Inch TV For Better Viewing Experience
- Best Laptop Stands For Couch And Beds
- Best Kitchen TVs