Baby wipes are convenient and useful since they allow you to keep your baby clean in between washes; however, they can also make the infant feel cold and give them shivers during the winter. Hence, you may consider buying the best baby wipe warmers.
Wipe warmers emit heat to warm the baby wipes without drying them out. This helps provide warmth and relief to the baby’s sensitive skin when using the wipes. In this post, we bring you a list of the top wipe warmers to help you choose one that suits your needs and budget. The options on this list are energy-efficient, lightweight, and easy to use.
Top Products From Our List
11 Best Wipe Warmers
The Munchkin wipe warmer comes with a low-voltage supply and has a discrete light with a ten-minute auto shut-off function. It can hold up to 100 standard wipes, and the transparent view window could help you monitor the number of wipes remaining.
- Simple and reliable design that is easy to maintain
- Flip-top lid with easy access to wipes
- No risk of browning, discoloration or drying of the wipes
- Nightlight eases the change of diapers at night
- The wipes at the bottom may remain cold
- May work only when it is kept full
Shipped in a beautiful gift box, the wipe warmer comes with a silicone seal that locks in moisture and heat that keeps the wipes from turning dry or brown. The built-in changing light feature illuminates during a nighttime diaper change. It has a viewing panel that helps you see when the wipes are less.
- Holds all brands of baby wipes
- Includes a low-voltage power adapter, and requires no batteries
- High capacity for storage of a week’s worth of diaper wipes
- The top-heated design keeps the wipes at the top warm
- Bottom wipes may not be as warm as the top ones
- Wipes may not remain warm for a long time
With four ample LED lights, this warmer gives out enough light for a nighttime diaper change. The flip-top lid has a silicone seal, which locks in moisture and heat for delivering fresh wipes. It is a portable wipe-warmer that uses 12 volts of energy-efficient heat and can be used worldwide.
- Large compartment designed to hold about 100 wipes
- Has two heat settings for summer and winter usage
- Automatic light shut-off after a few minutes
- Flip lid with easy access to remove wipes
- The interior design and structure make it easy to clean
- The latch may tend to open frequently
- Night-light may not provide enough light
This is one of the best wipe warmers with a sleek design and EPA-approved plastic body. The anti-microbial interior comes with a wall plug and car adapter that you may use at home and in the car. It is available in two different colors, green and gray.
- Compact size saves space and makes it portable
- The anti-microbial property prevents any bacterial growth on the wipes
- Keeps all the wipes moist and warm
- Holds around 30 wipes and could easily fit in a diaper bag.
- May need to be refilled often due to its smaller capacity
- The plastic casing may turn hot
- Wipes may tear when pulling out
The GoGo Pure wet wipes warmer comes with an easy-to-press on and off button. The large compartment holds around 100 wipes, and it is compatible with all baby wipe brands. It is operated on low voltage and can be an ideal travel companion.
- Works well to keep wipes warm and moist
- Keep the temperature comfortable for the baby
- Removable plug turns the warmer into a wipe holder or dispenser
- Flip-top lid with silicone seal eases access to wipes
- Latch may pop open sometimes
- Wipes may get cold as moisture builds up inside
- May take time to heat the wipes
With large capacity and easy temperature setting, the Eccomum baby wet wipes warmer keeps the wipes safe and heated all the time. The overall heating feature protects the wipes from external contamination, and the warm wipes keep the baby calm and relaxed.
- Consumes less power and is safe to use
- Can fit over 100 wipes of all sizes
- Has a clean and simple design
- Heats the wipes evenly
- Keeps all the wipes moist and warm
- On irregular usage, the wipes may turn brown
- Soft light may not be sufficient for a nighttime diaper change
This Prince Lionheart warmer is made of plastic and is EPA approved. This product is designed to meet most market standards and keeps the wipes fresh to soothe the baby’s sensitive skin. It is available in gray, pink, blue, yellow, and green colors.
- The pop-up lid allows safe, one-hand handling
- Warms to an ideal temperature suitable for the baby’s skin
- Holds a pack full of wipes, and does not require constant refills
- Ideal for all brands of baby wipes
- Wipes may dry out quickly
- Wipes may also turn brown if not used immediately
The Grownsy wipe warmer has a built-in semi-conductor sensing probe that keeps the temperature under control between 45 and 55°C. The top heating board warms the wipes from top to bottom. Turn on the warmer one hour in advance for heating the wipes evenly.
- Suitable for use in different seasons
- Prevents the bottom wipes from drying out
- Keep wipes fresh, and comfortable for baby’s sensitive skin
- Accommodates around 150 wipes
- The luminous display helps nighttime diaper changing
- One-button control may not work all the time
- Might beep every hour when you leave it on
It could be a good gift idea for a baby shower for its cute design. The three-temperature setting technology protects the wipes from overheating. A small LED screen displays the temperature. The steam heating technology keeps the wipes moist and warm.
- BPA free and lasts long
- Compatible with all sizes and brands of baby wipes
- Works with adult wipes too
- Wipes may come out easily
- AC adapter may heat up quickly
The anti-microbial cloth wipes warmer from Prince Lionheart inhibit bacterial growth inside. It takes three hours to reach full temperature and glows at night and gives enough light for a diaper change. The silicone guard holds the wipes in place and prevents pulling of more than one wipe at once.
- Ever Fresh system maintains moisture and prevents browning
- Easy to use with one hand
- Hold around 80 to 100 baby wipes
- Utilizes low voltage, and is safe to use
- The adapter may turn hot
- The lid may not close properly
Kekele baby wipes warmer comes with a silicone seal that locks in heat and moisture. The top heated technology keeps the top wipes warmer. It protects the wipes from any contamination and keeps enough water needed for warming. Available in a lovely pink color.
- Clean and simple design
- Large capacity that stores up to a week’s worth wipes
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Soft lighting feature allows nighttime diaper change
- May dry the wipes and might cause discoloration
- The lid may get stuck sometimes
How To Use A Wipe Warmer?
If you had not used a wipe warmer before and wanted to use it now, follow these stepwise instructions.
- Stack the container with enough wipes according to its capacity. Some wipe warmers may have a particular number of diapers that can be used at a time. Stick to that number.
- Switch on the warmer or plug it to the power socket to warm the wipes. Some may have a temperature option, while some automatically turn off after warming the wipes.
- Some lids have a button that pops up on pressing, while some have a flap for opening. Pull the wipe through the opening whenever you need it.
Read the instruction manual provided with the model as the usage may vary from type to type.
How To Clean A Wipe Warmer?
Wipe warmers are easy to clean. Unplug the cord or remove the battery if it can be, and then remove the top lid. Clean the unit with mild detergent and water at least once a week. In the case of removable moisture pillows, soak them and machine-wash separately according to the manual instructions. Cleaning is essential as bacteria and germs might enter the warmer through the air, and the damp environment would make it a perfect breeding place for bacterial growth.
How To Choose The Right Wipe Warmers?
When you are buying a baby wipe warmer, you should consider the following features to improve usability and reduce the incidence of discomfort and rash in babies.
- Size and portability: The capacity of a warmer may vary from 10 to 100. Choose the capacity that suits your needs. Also, lightweight warmers are suitable for traveling as they are easy to carry.
- Functionality: The primary function of warmers is to keep the wipes warm and moist without drying or browning. Some have a top heating system, while others have a bottom heating system. The top heating systems are better as they keep the top wipes warm, making them ready for use.
- Heating capacity: On average, wipe warmers take around two to three hours of heating time. It is enough to heat a whole stack of wipes.
- Types of wipes it heats: Some warmers can heat both disposable and reusable wipes. Choose the one that can work for both.
- Ease of use: Choose a warmer that is easy to refill, clean, and maintain. If you have to change diapers often, one with complicated functions could be a burden than a help.
While you may find hundreds of wipe warmers online, only a handful might suit your requirements. Whether you want to consider buying a wipe warmer or not depends on your specific needs. But if you want to try, buy one that you would be comfortable using for a long time. We hope this list and the buying guide help you in finding the right product.