The best wireless car charger mount is an efficient accessory to organize and prevent the hassles of overcharging or overheating your phone. It is user-friendly, easy to set up, portable, and saves time. The wireless charging device is convenient since it charges your devices faster than conventional ones. The charger mount has built-in sensors and motors that meet your phone’s power requirements, be it an iPhone, LG, or Samsung. Read on to find the best car charger mounts and choose one suitable for your use.
11 Best Wireless Car Charger Mounts
1. Best Easy Installation: HonShoop Wireless Car Charger
The trendy, fast charging car phone charger has a built-in, latest smart chip and third-generation reinforced copper coils for quick charging. It has short circuit protection to ensure safe charging. It is built with an ABS material shell and quality mirror panel. The product is environmentally friendly, durable, and powerful. A built-in powerful motor provides the clamping force to lock the smartphone into a non-slip silicone pad base.
- Holds the phone firmly even on rough roads
- Has a proximity sensor to automatically close/open the amount
- Easy installation operation
- Compatible with all QI devices
- Can be operated with just one hand
- Overcharge protection feature
- Charger may drain the car battery
2. Best Flexible Gooseneck: HVDI Wireless Car Charger Mount
With auto clamping and backup power features, the HVDI’s charger mount is flexible, offering a smart positioning for your phone. The phone mount can be rotated 360° to provide the best viewing angle and position. It features transmission efficiency and is easy to operate with its one-touch clamping and opening. The dual USB QC 3.0 charging ports allow you to charge two mobile devices simultaneously.
- Features 15W fast charging ability
- Built-in infrared smart sensor facilitates one-hand operation
- QI-certified wireless charger
- Display voltage detector
- Mount for safe driving and clear line of sight
- Flexible gooseneck for easy adjustments
- Phone can drop out of the socket
3. Best Slip-Proof: Mokpr Wireless Car Charger Mount
With 15W fast-charging capacity, it offers precise, intelligent phone alignment. It allows you for a one-hand operation by placing the device on the mount with one hand. The charger can intelligently identify your phones and select optimal charging power performances. Mokpr Wireless Car Charger Mount. Click here to check out this YouTuber’s unbiased review.
- Power off delay mode
- Presence of a flexible viewing angle
- Mount is equipped with a slip-proof silicone pad
- Detects abnormal charging of the equipment
- Easy to install and operate
- Charger can be smaller Note 20 ultra and other such phones
4. Best Versatile Mount: Zeehoo Wireless Car Charger
The auto-clamp fast wireless charger is compatible with a range of phones. Without the need for messy cables inside the car, the charger can secure the phone grip with a good grip. There is a smart touch button and LED indicator for fully automatic induction and one-hand operation. You can install this phone holder on almost any vehicle air vents. The 360° joint ball allows flexible operation and control. Here’s a personal review video to help you get a better understanding of the product.
- Multifunctional intelligent protection technology
- Automatic temperature control option, surge protection and short-circuit prevention
- Versatile mount
- Adjustable viewing
- Suction cup might not be powerful enough
5. Best Anti-Scratch: Mikikin Wireless Car Charger Mount
With an infrared sensor and smooth navigation, this car charger is easy to install and operate. It combines the power of a multi-protection and intelligent chip to provide optimal and safe charging. The features include short circuit protection, temperature control, overcharging protection, and broad compatibility. Mikikin’s device has third-generation reinforced copper coils to offer 76% faster charging. Click here to check out a detailed personal review of this product.
- Includes two clamp holders
- Made from anti-scratch and anti-slip rubber material
- 360° rotating ball joint for flexible orientation
- Built-in powerful motor for automatic clamping
- Non-slip silicone pad firmly holds the phone
- Requires plugging for open and close operations
6. Best Charging Rate: Lukkahh Wireless Car Charger Mount
The Lukkahh auto-clamp phone holder has a fast-charging capacity. It is compatible with iPhone, Samsung, and LG with respective charging capacities of 7.5W, 10W, and 10W. The model can support lightweight, slim cases easily. It is applicable for most air vents available in the market for quick and easy installation. The mount features an intelligent sensing area, silicone protection pad, indicator light, and foot support.
- 2.5D explosion-proof glass
- Supports 360° rotation
- Provides easy access to phone systems, such as GPS and phone calls
- Charging rate is steady
- No abnormal noise from the device
- Arms open and close too quickly, leaving less time for the user
7. Best Telescopic Arm: SahmSparks Wireless Car Charger Mount
With the flexibility to mount either on the dashboard, windshield, or air vent, the SahmSparks charger can support Samsung, iPhone, Galaxy, and LG models. It has an extendable arm ranging from four to six inches for easy operation. It has a 360° rotating head and 180° adjustable joint to provide a good sight line. It includes a manual for installing it with ease.
- One-touch button release option
- Telescopic arm provides good road visibility
- Powered by Qi-enabled technology
- Working wattage of 10W
- Runs at an efficiency of 75%
- Opens as you bring your hand closer and shuts on withdrawal
- Strength of the suction cup might weaken with time
8. Best Hands-Free Operation: Yitumu Wireless Car Charge Mount
Yitumu car charge mount is compatible with all Qi devices. It offers 5W standard charge, 7.5W faster charging for iPhone, and 10W charging for Samsung models. It has an auto-sense mounting with infrared induction and touch sense functions. It is equipped with an adjustable bottom tray to help align the phone well. The suction cup at the bottom is washable. Assembly is easy; put on the nut, mount, clip, and tighten it to complete the assembly.
- Vent clip is available
- Hands-free operation
- Easy open and close feature
- Tight clamps help prevent falls
- Impressive durability
- Charging time is 50% faster
- Does not include an extendable arm
9. Best Metal Design: CHGeek Wireless Car Charger Mount
Compatible with LG, Samsung, and iPhone models, the CHGeek charger mount has a metal design to identify and charge the device as per the requirement intelligently. It has a built-in upgraded chip and coil for safe power on and off. It makes your driving easier by allowing you to handle the functionality easily. The 360° rotating sphere and the foldable bracket allow optimum viewing and driving.
- Case friendly and flexible adjustments
- LED alarm
- Prevents damage from high temperatures
- Makes GPS and phone calls convenient
- Supports charging even if phone cases are 6mm thick
- Charger automatically shuts off under full charge mode
- Clamp on the ball might not be strong enough to keep iPhone 11 from tilting down
10. Best Lightweight: E Jellico Wireless Car Charger Mount
E Jellico comes with an upgraded coil and intelligent chip to perform smart functions, such as fast charging, overheat protection, and short circuit prevention. Working with all Qi-enabled phones, it is compatible with iPhone, Samsung, and Note. You can install it either on a vehicle’s dashboard or air vents with the help of a suction cup base and air vent clip. It offers three times faster charge than the others. It is easy to use with 360° rotation and touch integrated switch even while on a drive.
- Equipped with a capacitor to prevent phone falls
- Easy installation procedure
- Can turn on the quick charge in one second
- Presence of dirt-resistant vacuum suction cup
- Lightweight and portable
- You cannot open the arms of the holder once you stop the car engine
The charging mount clamps open when the power is on and close when the smartphone is in the wireless charge holder. It has a touch button on either side to open the clamps. The device leverages advanced fast wireless charging technology to do the job quickly. It has built-in intelligent chips, over-heat, and short circuit protection to prevent danger. It offers 10W fast charging for Samsung, 7.5W charging for iPhones, and 5W standard for other QI-enabled smartphones.
- Has an anti-slip component
- Includes suction cup mount, air-vent mount, and CD slot mount
- Functional and reliable
- USB-C charging port
- Uses sensor technology for quick operability
- CD slot adapter might not work properly
How To Choose The Right Wireless Car Charger Mount?
Here are some points to consider while buying a wireless car charger mount.
- Compatibility: Your charger should support maximum phones, including Samsung, LG, iPhone, and Note models.
- Stable charging: Some chargers are equipped with a single-coil, while others have multiple coils. Multiple coil chargers do not necessitate the phone to be placed at a precise location–meaning it can provide stable charging even when the phone moves a bit due to road vibrations.
- Over-charging and short-circuit prevention: During long trips, when you forget about the level of phone charging, these circuits can prevent damage to your phone.
- Easy to install: You can fix the mouting stem with a clip-on, suction cup, or screw, but the installation should be preferably hassle-free.
- Presence of automatic clamping: Automatic clamping mounts have a built-in sensor that detects the phone when placed near to open the clamp and secures the phone once left.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah, an experienced writer, brings you a list of the best wireless car charger mounts. He writes about electronics, automobiles, and various household objects. So he has prepared this list keeping in mind the functions that a wireless charger mount performs and whether or not these products match the necessary quality parameters. Various customer reviews have also been referred to during the process to get you the best products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does a wireless car charger mount work with a thick phone case?
Thick phone cases of more than a quarter of an inch or with metal inserts might create a problem with charging.
2. Do I need to plug the wireless charger into my phone?
No, you need not plug the wireless charger into the phone.
3. Is a wireless car charger bad for my phone’s battery?
A wireless car charger is not bad for your phone’s battery. However, ensure not to overcharge your phone, as it will decrease the lifespan of your phone’s battery.
4. Are wireless car chargers fast?
Wireless car chargers charge your phone at the same speed as your regular charger. However, they are a better choice because charging your phone with a typical charger will require a charging slot, and the wire can hinder your movement while driving.
5. Are suction-cup phone mounts secure?
Yes, suction-cup phone mounts are quite secure. Ensure to mount it on an even, smooth surface and press it firmly against the surface.
A wireless car charger mount is essential while driving as it holds your phone securely and allows you to gain a good line of sight of the road while simultaneously charging your phone. However, while choosing the best wireless car charger mount for your car, there are a few points to consider. First, make sure the device you pick is compatible with your phone, is easy to install, and provides stable charging even with road vibrations like bumps and jerks.