Working in the kitchen may be difficult if it is not well lit. So, here’s our list of the best wireless under-cabinet lighting to help you choose. These lights are ideal for usage at night when there’s less illumination, and the kitchen doesn’t receive enough sunlight. Wireless lighting is convenient since you wouldn’t have to deal with the fuss of wires running in the walls. It allows you to light up the corners of your kitchen without hassle.
Easy to install and use, these lights come in handy to help you clean the kitchen thoroughly. Getting your kitchen’s light fixtures sorted should be a priority, and our list of various under-cabinet lights can help you choose the right one. With different features and designs, you can take a look at our list to learn more.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Wireless Under Cabinet Lightings In 2022
1. Best For Maximum Brightness: Brilliant Evolution LED Puck Light 6 Pack With Remote
By emitting a 3000 K warm white glow, these LED puck lights from Brilliant Evolution will make your kitchen feel alive. These wireless LED lights have multiple lighting modes that can be controlled with the help of the remote control. If the brightness levels are too dim or bright, it can be adjusted manually using the dimmer to the required intensity or by selecting one of the two preset modes (50% and 100%) on the remote. Claimed to run four times longer than other under cabinet battery lights, they have a battery life of up to 100 hours. Each of these LED pucks requires three AA batteries and the batteries are included in the package. Learn more about this product in this video.
- Tools included for installation
- Optional auto turn-off timer available
- Remote-controllable from up to 15 feet away
- Has a maximum brightness level of 55 lumens
- Control up to 12 light pucks with the same remote
- Color may not be true warm
- Adhesives may not be efficient
2. Best Motion Sensor: JuasLcits Motion Sensor Under Cabinet Lights
You would be lying if you said you never wanted motion sensor lights for your house. Well, here is your first step towards bringing some home. This rechargeable wireless LED under cabinet lighting from JausLichts has a lifespan of up to 8000 hours and comes with a motion sensor mode that will automatically turn on when it detects movement within the range of 10 feet or within a 120° area. It turns off automatically within 20 seconds when there is no motion detected. It comes with a USB charging cable and features three modes- ON, OFF, and G mode (motion sensor mode). It is made from aluminum alloy, which is incredibly sturdy and durable enough to last a long time.
- Good heat dissipation
- Built-in magnet to stick on iron surfaces
- Available in two colors and three sizes
- Batteries may not be efficient
- May be too harsh on the eyes
3. Best Pyroelectric Infrared Sensor : RXWLKJ Stick-On Anywhere LED Under Cabinet Lights
Let there be light — pretty sure you have heard that one before but with the RXWLKJ Stick-on Anywhere LED Under Cabinet Lights, there can actually be plenty of light, a whole lot of it. It has a color temperature of 6500 K and is easy to install owing to its in-built magnet and can detect motion within ten feet distance. All you have to do is stick it on any ironwork surface in your kitchen. It has a pyroelectric infrared sensor mode that turns on the light automatically when you enter its noticeable area. This video will provide you with added insights about the product.
- LED has a lifespan of up to 5000 hours
- Rechargeable 850mAh polymer lithium battery
- Has a light indicator to show battery status
- No extra drilling required for installation
- May not be as bright
- Recharging cords may be shorter than expected
4. Best With USB Charging: Gonoto 84 LED Wireless Under Cabinet Lighting
Backed by the power of 84 LEDs, this wireless cabinet lighting from Gonoto can brighten up your kitchen space incredibly well. And, not just your kitchen, it can also be used in other places like closets, warehouses, and offices too. It also comes with a motion sensor that automatically turns on after detecting presence. It has a large capacitive battery of 2500 mAh, making it last for six to 12 hours before requiring a recharge. You can install the light in two ways — use 3M magnetic strips to stick it onto any ironwork surface or by hanging it to nail anchor points on the wall.
- Enables fast charge using USB
- Brightness of up to 400 lumens
- Comes with an aesthetic aluminum body
- Comes with a light indicator for battery status
- May not be water-resistant
- Motion detector may be limited to limited area
5. Best For Ultra-Thin Design: Brilliant Evolution Wireless Ultra-Thin LED Light Bar
Made specifically to be used in kitchens and closets, this battery-operated cabinet light from Brilliant Evolution features 65-lumen LEDs and a 3000K warm white glow to light up small spaces and make them look beautiful at the same time. It uses three AA batteries and with just a gentle tap on the lens, you can turn the lights on or switch it off. You can either use the 3M tapes or screw them onto the surface, both of which are provided in the package. Take a look at this video to know more about the product.
- Ultra-thin design for compact spaces
- Can run four times longer than other LEDs
- Features a sleek and thin design
- Can be used as undercounter LED light
- May drain battery charge quickly
- May dim over time
6. Best Suitable For Modern-Day Decor: Leastyle Wireless LED Puck Lights
This pack of six LED wireless under cabinet lighting with remote from LEASTYLE is here to brighten up your life! They feature two control methods and a beautiful diamond-shaped lens, making them suitable for modern-day decor. Since these lights are battery-operated and they emit natural white light, it becomes convenient to install them in places where a permanent power source is not available. You can adjust the light settings either with a remote control if you are within 21 feet from the light or by using the buttons on the lens. The LEDs have a maximum brightness level of 120 lumens and a color temperature of 4000K.
- Adjustable brightness
- Offers 100 hours of runtime
- Doubles as an emergency lamp
- Turns off automatically to save time
- May not stick to surfaces for long
- May drain the batteries quickly
7. Best Unique Elliptical Shape: Shineled Wireless Under Cabinet Lighting
From aesthetics to functionality, this combo of six under cabinet wireless LED lights will fit right in with your kitchen decor. The LEDs have a unique elliptical shape with a lightweight design. They offer 100 lumens of brightness power and come with a slider at the back, making them easy to install or dismount. They produce a soft and warm white light that is pleasing to the eyes. You can control the light settings either by using the buttons on the LEDs or by using the remote controls provided. They have a low energy and maintenance cost owing to their one-watt power consumption. They use three AAA batteries and have a long-lasting battery life that can last for over 100 hours and emit a color temperature of up to 400K.
- Comes with adjustable brightness
- Can emit both soft and warm light
- Auto turn-off timer settings help saves power
- Has a slider design for faster battery replacement
- May be difficult to slide the light into the holder
- May require frequent battery replacement
8. Best With Auto Mode: Lightbiz Wireless Motion Sensor LED Lights
Your closets and kitchen counters receive the least amount of light in the room and a simple solution for that are these Lightbiz Wireless Motion Sensor LED Lights. This latest motion sensor light offers 60 lumens brightness power and color temperature of 600 K and packs all the important features to match your lighting needs. It features an “Auto” mode that detects movement within ten feet and turns on the lights automatically. It has a USB rechargeable battery with a battery capacity of 60 mAh. The battery can last up to 20 days on “Auto” mode and up to 24 hours on “ON” mode.
- Can be controlled by a remote
- Adjustable brightness available
- Comes with two easy installation methods
- Timer function to auto turn-off the light
- Multi-purpose LED light
- Battery status indicator
- Adhesive may not hold well
- May take time for the sensor to sense motion
9. Best Compact And Lightweight: Sixdefly Color Changing LED Under Cabinet Lighting
Whether you want to create the perfect ambiance for your at-home romantic dinner, party, or study night, this pack of 12 LED wireless under counter lighting from Sixedefly offers 16 different colors that you can switch between to match your mood and ambiance. Between the four color preset modes and three light modes, you can change the feel of the room in seconds, thanks to the maximum brightness of up to 60 lumens. All 12 lights can be controlled via the same remote control that comes in the package and they emit a color temperature of 4000 K. It Runs on three AAA batteries and also has buttons on the lamp for manual control. Since it comes with 3M adhesive tapes, it makes the installation process a hassle-free experience.
- Compact and lightweight
- Auto turn-off timer presets helps save charge
- Made from durable ABS material
- Available in three sizes
- Some colors may not be as bright
- May not be water-resistant
10. Best For Adjustable Brightness: Riccia Wireless Under Cabinet Lighting
Let’s talk about getting your money’s worth, eh? With the Riccia Wireless Under Cabinet Lighting, you get a combo of six LED pucks, each of them emitting light of 16 different color variations and up to 4000 K natural soft white light. With its 50 lumens brightness power, no corners will be left in darkness. All the light modes and timer settings can be controlled via the two remote controls provided.
- Comes with a remote
- Optional auto-shutdown timer
- 3M stickers for installation included
- Four brightness preset modes
- May not be battery-efficient
- Brightness may fade over time
11. Best Remote Control Lights: Holkpoilot Puck Lights with Remote Control
From convenient installation to incredible illumination, these puck lights with remote control from Holkpoilot are a great addition to your kitchen. Combining premium quality with the latest style, these lights are designed with expert craftsmanship. With 80 lumens of brightness power, you can rest easy knowing that all the dark corners of the room will be well-lit. They are powered by AA batteries and all of the light settings can be controlled by the remote control included in the package.
- Adjustable brightness
- Can be controlled manually as well
- Auto turn-off timer helps prevent battery draining
- Easy-to-install and multi-functional
- Lights may not sync with each other
- Remote may not be as sensitive
There you go! That was our list of the 11 best wireless under cabinet lighting for your kitchen. We understand if you are confused about which one of these to buy, they are all amazing! Head on to our buying guide section for a few important points that will help you buy the one that suits your needs.
The Best Wireless Under Cabinet Lighting – A Buying Guide
Here are a few pointers that you should keep in mind while buying an under cabinet lighting:
- Light bulb type
The bulb type is the first thing that you need to check while buying an under cabinet lighting. The 2 most commonly used ones are incandescent and LEDs. We highly suggest choosing LEDs since they have a better lifespan compared to incandescent bulbs. They are also known for their low energy consumption, which could save you a lot of money.
- Light type
Choosing the appropriate type of light depends on the decor and your personal preference. Between puck lights and strip lights, you need to choose the one that suits your decor. Puck lights are small and consume less space when installed, whereas strip lights are quite lengthy but have more light bulbs to generate more light, providing you a brighter environment.
- Battery type
Since all the products on our list are wireless, they are either using replaceable batteries or USB rechargeable batteries as a power source with both having their own advantages. Replaceable batteries last longer than rechargeable ones, but they also increase maintenance costs since you will have to constantly keep buying new ones. With replaceable batteries, you can immediately switch the batteries when the light runs out of juice whereas you will have to wait for the latter to charge, which could take up to 2 hours to charge completely.
- Adjustable brightness
Having a light that does not generate enough brightness is not going to do you any good. So, choosing a light with a good amount of brightness power is extremely important. If the maximum brightness is too much for your kitchen, you should also have the option to adjust it to match your needs.
The last thing you want to do is drill additional holes in your kitchen or closet to install lights, isn’t it? To avoid that, you will have to choose a light with simple installation methods. All the products on this list have the option to be stuck on surfaces using 3M tapes. But if you are okay with some additional holes in your kitchen or closets, you can choose the lights that have anchor points to mount them onto places.
- Motion sensor
Motion sensors turn on the lights automatically when it detects movement in its noticeable range. This is an optional feature that you could benefit from having since it removes any manual intervention to turn on the lights.
- Remote control
Managing lights with remote control makes life so much easier since you will have the flexibility to change settings from an acceptable distance. Having a remote control also means that the light could have additional functionality options like different light modes and an auto turn-off timer.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah is an experienced product writer specializing in reviewing household and electronic items. Here, he brings you a list of the best wireless under-cabinet lighting for your kitchen. Wedetso has sorted and compiled the product list after meticulous research and comparison of several features such as remote control and battery power. The enlisted products offer high illumination, ensuring proper lighting in the kitchen during the night. You can scroll through each product’s features and read the buying guide to select the right option as per your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does the LED under cabinet lights last?
It majorly depends on the battery capacity. Some of the wireless lights on our list can last up to 100 hours between recharges.
2. How to install under cabinet LED lighting?
There are 2 methods — stick the lights using 3M tapes which most LEDs come with or mount them on anchor nails.
Poorly lit cabinets make it difficult to access and may even cause accidents. You need the best wireless under-cabinet lighting to avoid this problem and illuminate dark spaces. These lights do not have wires for easy, hassle-free installation and are affordable. When choosing the ideal one for your home, ensure it has a low energy consumption, a better lifespan, and adjustable brightness. Also, choose ones that can be operated easily with a motion sensor or remote control.
- Best LED Lighting For Closets
- Best Speaker Light Bulbs
- Best Light Bulbs For Photography
- Best Bathroom Lights