Keep track of your health and fitness goals with our list of the best fitness trackers for women. Women’s fitness trackers, such as pedometer watches and fitness watches, come with built-in health apps and sports features. These features and apps help monitor and keep track of your step count, sleep patterns, heart rate, and calorie loss. They are stylish, water-resistant, have GPS compatibility, advanced features, and enhanced battery life for optimal performance.
If you’re looking for a device to keep track of your health and fitness regime, these fitness trackers for women can help you stay at the top of your game. So, go through our list to choose one that suits your requirements.
13 Best Fitness Trackers For Women in 2021
If you are looking for one of the best fitness trackers with a heart rate monitor, then this product by Fitbit is worth giving a try. The fitness tracker is water-resistant and swim-proof up to 50m and gives you accurate stats of the calories burned, resting heart rate, etc. It comes with more than 15 exercise modes, including yoga, swimming, running, biking, and circuit training. The operating temperature of the fitness tracker is between 10° C and 45° C. You can also connect it to a smartphone GPS for tracking the pace, time, and distance covered during outdoor runs, walks, and rides. The fitness activity tracker also automatically records your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep stages. Check this video to learn more about the product.
- Comes with 24/7 heart rate tracking and sleep analysis
- Has a battery life of up to seven days
- Compatible with most devices: Apple iOS 11 and higher, Android OS 7.0 and higher, and Windows 10 v1607 or higher
- Comes with a smooth flush case
- Has corning gorilla glass
- Charges in just two hours (zero to full battery charge)
- Some tracking features may not be up to the mark
- Screen brightness could have been better
Contactless payment using your watch is now possible thanks to the innovative Vivoactive 3 GPS smartwatch by Garmin. A perfect fitness tracker, the smartwatch comes preloaded with more than 15 indoor sports modes, including swimming, yoga, and running. The built-in GPS helps record the time, distance, and pace during outdoor walks and activities. The Vivoactive 3 smartwatch, with the elevated wrist-based heart rate technology, helps in better monitoring of daily fitness and stress levels. Take a look at this video to get more information on the product.
- Comes with a 1.2inch-diameter display size
- Offers 13 hours of battery life in GPS mode and seven days in smartwatch mode
- Made of fiber-reinforced polymer with a silicone strap
- Comes with a stainless steel rear cover
- Features the side-swipe interface for swift scrolling and navigation of widgets and menus
- Comes with smart notifications
- Wristbands might be slightly small
- May not support playback music
This stylish and elegant fitness tracker for women by Pro-Fit doesn’t just monitor your fitness and health but also acts as your digital assistant. It helps you track your heart rate, number of steps, calories burnt, active minutes, total distance covered, and sleep quality, thus giving you a comprehensive report on your overall well-being. The watch comes with 14 sports modes and three activity modes that help you understand each sport. Furthermore, it makes sure you never miss an important phone call or message, while the pedometer serves as an alarm clock as well as a camera shutter.
- IP67 waterproof
- Has a 0.96-inch black and white OLED screen
- Soft and adjustable straps
- Offers 5-10 days of battery life after each charging time of one to two hours
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 7.0 and above
The fitness tracker by Lintelek comes with an advanced heart rate sensor that automatically monitors the heart rate every five minutes throughout the day. You can also monitor the heart rate graph once you are done with an exercise regime. The tracker contains 14 preloaded multi-sport tracking modes, including running, basketball, yoga, riding, and walking. The product comes with an all-day activity tracker to monitor steps count, distance covered, calories burned, active time, and sleep status. You can connect it to the GPS to your smartphone to get your exercise data. This video offers a more detailed explanation of the product.
- Smart notifications and remote camera shooting
- Intelligent reminder notifying you of calls, message, SMS, SNS, and sedentary alert (prompts you to move if you are in a sedentary position for too long)
- Comes with a built-in USB plug
- IP67 waterproof
- Compatible with iOS 7.1 and higher, Android 4.4 and higher, BT 4.0 and higher
The fitness tracker by L8star is user-friendly and comes with a heart rate monitor. It efficiently tracks your heart rate, sleep quality, calories burned, distance traveled, and steps taken. With the fitness activity tracker, you can automatically monitor and measure your heart rate every 1, 2, 6, or 12 hours. The fitness tracker is IP67 level water-resistant and remains unaffected whether you wash your hands, sweat, or splash water. The tracker comes preloaded with six multi-sports modes, namely cycling, tennis, badminton, running, ping-pong, and skipping.
- Comes with a 1.3-inch IPS HD color display screen
- Fast-charging fitness band (full charge within an hour)
- Offers a battery life of 30 days (when fully charged)
- Comes with a built-in advanced 3D sensor and pedometer
- Supports iOS 8.0 and above and Android 4.4 and above
- Comes with SMS and SNS reminder, remote camera shooting, and sedentary reminder
- Glass may not be scratch-proof
- Band may not be replaceable
The fitness tracker by Willful comes with the latest HR sensor. As a result, you can monitor your heart rate all day long and also check the curve graph in the fitness tracking app. The slim and cool fitness tracker automatically monitors your sleep between 9 pm and 8 am, thereby analyzing the sleep quality with deep sleep, light sleep, and wake time features. The tracker also serves as a pedometer watch, keeping track of your steps and the distance covered throughout the day. The product comes with 14 training modes, such as walking, running, trekking, hiking, treadmill, yoga, and tennis. You can connect it to your smartphone GPS to get an accurate map of the run path.
- Comes with a 0.96-inch LCD color screen and excellent HD image quality
- IP68 swimming waterproof
- Offers call and message reminder, sedentary reminder, wrist sense, silent vibration alarms
- Ensures effective activity tracking throughout the day
- Comes with a built-in USB charger and offers a battery life of seven days
The fitness tracker by HalfSun helps monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, sleep quality, calories burned, step count, and distance traveled throughout the day. Once you turn on the heart rate alarm and the heart rate automatic monitoring on the app, you can keep track of your heart rate every ten minutes. Further, the tracker vibrates to alert you on detecting any deviation (within 30 minutes) in the heart rate from the set value. This multi-functional smartwatch comes with a sedentary alert and remote camera shooting.
- Comes with a 1.3-inch IPS HD full color-screen
- IP67 waterproof
- Comes with a female menstruation period reminder and pregnancy planning setting
- Offers sedentary alert, call alert, and SMS and SNS alert
- Comes with a cable charger
- Charger may not be very durable
- Battery life may not be great
A user-friendly, comfortable, and stylish fitness tracker, the product keeps track of your daily performance. In addition to heart rate monitoring (heart rate during exercise/ workouts and rest), the fitness tracker also keeps an automatic track of the sleep quality at night. Further, the device monitors the calorie count, step count, active minutes throughout the day, and distance traveled. You can use the tracker with the company’s customized VeryFitPro app. The tracker is also compatible with Android 4.4 and later, iOS 8.0 and above, and Bluetooth 4.0 and later.
- 96-inch curved screen with four dial plates
- Lightweight design with skin-friendly and soft bands
- Real-time message and call notification vibration alert
- Comes with a built-in USB plug
- Records exercise data of up to 14 exercises and activities, including hiking, dancing, and running
- Comes with a battery life of ten days
The DoSmarter Fitness Tracker is equipped with brightness adjustment, a high-end color display, and other critical technology that keeps your calorie count, heart and blood pressure count, and tracks all your activities. The waterproof build ensures that you can safely use it even for underwater activities. Pair the fitness tracker with the APP to improve your training.
- Monitors sleep duration
- All-day activity tracker
- Compatible with most smartphones
- Good visibility in daylight
- Has a menstrual cycle tracking feature
- May have a short battery life
- May not be easy to set up
The fitness tracker by Vabogu goes a long way to provide continuous and accurate tracking of your heart rate all day long. The tracker also keeps an automatic track of your sleep quality at night, distance traveled, and calorie consumption/burned. The fitness tracker contains a built-in silent vibration alarm clock. You can use the fitness tracker with the Runmifit App.
- Comes with a 0.96-inch TFT, LCD screen, TPE strap, and plexiglass cover
- Takes about two hours to charge
- Automatic blood pressure monitor
- Has a battery life of five to seven days
- Reminders for incoming calls and messages
- Compatible with most smartphones (iOS 9.0, Android 4.4 and above)
- Hard to pair with iPhone
- App may not be great
The fitness tracker by Fitpolo is stylish, comfortable, user-friendly, and comes with many built-in premium functions, including accurate monitoring of the heart rate, sleep quality, steps count, distance walked, and calories burned. You can use the fitness tracker with the VeryFitPro App to get exercise/health-related data and explore a wide range of other functions and features. You can also connect it to the GPS on your smartphone to see real-time running data.
- Features a 1.3-inch TFT-LCD touch screen
- Comes with a deep breath guide, sedentary reminder, stopwatch, and timer
- Compatible with almost all smartphones (Android OS 4.4 and above, iOS 8.0)
- Battery life of ten days, with a standby time of 30–45 days
- Comes with four stylish dial display settings, a phone finder, and a music control
- Preloaded with nine sports modes, including running, hiking, treadmill, yoga, and mountaineering
- Has no alarm tones
- Touch screen may not be very sensitive
For fitness enthusiasts who love to keep track of their stats, this smartwatch fitness tracker by TagoBee is a perfect companion. With this fitness device, you can monitor your heart rate 24/7. It comes with an automatic sleep tracker and also records specific information, such as calories burned, steps walked, and distance covered with near-perfect precision. One of the best fitness-tracking watches for women, it offers Android and iOS connectivity, long battery life, 24 sports modes, including running, cycling, and basketball, and advanced heart rate sensors.
- Comes with a 1.69-inch HD LCD TFT color touchscreen
- Comes with a sedentary alert/reminder, wrist sensor, music control, alarm clock, call and message alert, timer functionality, and GPS
- Real-time heart rate tracking with high precision and accuracy
- Has a battery life of 10 to 15 days (full charge) and a standby time of 30 days
- Quality of the band could have been better
- Vibration may be slow
With the HuaWise fitness tracker, you can automatically monitor your sleep quality and duration and real-time heart-rate. From the distance walked to the steps taken and calories burned, the fitness tracker monitors your everyday activities effectively and with precision. The fitness smartwatch comes with seven sports modes, including walking, cycling, skipping, football, and badminton. To get the fitness-related data and graph, you can use the tracker with the PUBUFit App.
- Comes with 24-hour activity tracker and graph
- IP67 waterproof
- Once fully charged, works efficiently up to seven days (battery life)
- User-friendly and can be replaced easily
- Records your deep, light, and awake sleep patterns accurately
- Call and text reminder, remote photography, alarm clock, weather forecast, and sedentary alert
How To Choose The Right Fitness Trackers For Women
Here are a few vital tips that will go a long way to help you choose the best fitness trackers for women.
- Fitness features: The best fitness trackers for women come with premium features that include heart rate monitor, sleep quality and duration tracker, steps counter, sedentary reminder, pedometer, blood pressure monitor, and active time monitor. A few also come with female health-tracking features, including menstrual cycle monitor, and pregnancy planning. Some of the other features to look for in a fitness tracker include silent/vibration alarm clock, remote photography, timer and stopwatch, GPS, and calls and messages alert.
- Preloaded sports modes: While buying a fitness tracker for women, make sure the product supports multi-sports and exercise modes such as running, hiking, mountaineering, yoga, cycling, walking, and skipping.
- Battery life: A longer-lasting battery can take your fitness and exercise regime with the tracker to another level altogether. Some of the best activity trackers come with a battery life of up to 7–10 days when fully charged.
- Quality: Anideal fitness tracking device should be stylish, durable, user-friendly, and comfortable to wear with smartphone functionality. The fitness activitytrackershould also be waterproof so that no amount of water or sweat can interfere with the tracker’s performance. Many trackers come with an LCD color touchscreen as well.
- Compatibility: Make sure the fitness tracker you buy supports most smartphones (iOS 8.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above). A pocket-friendly fitness tracker with great features will only be a bonus.
Why Trust MomJunction?
When buying a fitness tracker, you need to consider all the essential features so that the tracker serves the purpose that you have in mind. We have compiled this list of the best fitness trackers for women after exploring various websites and considering countless user reviews. We have also highlighted the features of each product and added a buying guide to help you compare each product and choose the right one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do fitness trackers do?
Fitness trackers help keep track of your activity and fitness regime throughout the day. They do so by tracking/monitoring your heart rate, blood pressure, sleep quality, steps, distance walked, and active time.
2. How do fitness trackers calculate calories?
To calculate calories, many fitness trackers gather information from sensors (for example, accelerometers) that track/monitor your movement. Then, having gathered the necessary information, they use an algorithm to give you the stats of the calories burned.
3. Are fitness trackers accurate?
Yes, they are. No study has proven 100% accuracy of these health wearables, but research has determined that fitness trackers are reasonably accurate (1). They provide results based on their algorithm, sensors, type of activity, and the body part it is sitting on.
4. Are fitness trackers worth it?
Fitness trackers are a great relief for women who are pressed for time or unable to hit the gym. Their fitness features ensure you keep track of your heart rate, calories consumed, blood pressure, etc., throughout the day (2). So, gift yourself a fitness tracker today and embrace good health and well-being in style.
5. Do I need GPS on my fitness trackers?
GPS is an essential feature of fitness trackers. Using GPS can help you track your movements outdoors, show the weather changes, and provide a numerical view of your speed and distance covered while cycling or jogging.
6. How do fitness trackers track steps?
Fitness trackers use a three-axis accelerometer to sense body movement. While in use, the wearable tracker can show if you are walking forward, jogging, or running. It can also detect if you are taking bigger steps, such as when climbing the stairs.
7. What is the difference between a smartwatch and a fitness tracker?
They might serve similar purposes, but a smartwatch and fitness tracker are different. A fitness tracker looks like a band and has sensors to transfer or show data to your smartphone, whereas a smartwatch has a wider screen that acts as an extension accessory of your smartphone.
In today’s modern age, where a sedentary lifestyle is the order of the day, fitness is a must for everyone. However, it is important to keep track of your fitness levels, keep yourself motivated, and assess your progress. Now that you’ve gone through our list of the best fitness trackers for women, your selection process can be hassle-free. While choosing one, consider the features of the trackers such as blood pressure monitor, exercise reminder, and steps counter. Also, ensure the tracker is compatible with your phone, skin-friendly, and has good battery life.
- A Systematic Literature Review of the Factors that Influence the Accuracy of Consumer Wearable Health Device Data
- Could a Fitness Tracker Boost Your Heart Health?
Recommended Articles :